LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I must confess I was inappropriate

I will say im a good guy and generally very respectful to everybody, I respect women very much, and everything thats just a given with me. However I did tell a young woman who i meant in my therapy day program that i enjoyed wearing diapers for fun. Shes a  quiet person and not a gossip, and she doesnt know any of my friends that well. This was through text. Now the inappropriateness came when I was drunk one night i texted her that i was wearing my diaper and wanted her to change me. She didnt respond, we talked on social media since then she didnt mention it and I didnt mention it. If I were Catholic I would go to a confession box.  I have to learn not to do that anymore!

It is just my opinion diapersareawesome, but if I sent a text to a woman in my therapy day program that I enjoy wearing diapers and then I send her another text when I am drunk saying I want her to change me "is being disrespectful and inappropriate". It doesn't matter if she is a quiet person or someone who does not gossip or know my friends. Think about it..........

Wow! You didn't even apologize to her? Don't use being drunk as an excuse for being inappropriate, it seemed more like you wanted to say that to her to see her response and if she reacted poorly (or not at all) you can easily say "oops, sorry, I was drunk."

5 minutes ago, mamabug said:

Wow! You didn't even apologize to her? Don't use being drunk as an excuse for being inappropriate, it seemed more like you wanted to say that to her to see her response and if she reacted poorly (or not at all) you can easily say "oops, sorry, I was drunk."

I did i said sorry about that, we havent discussed it since

6 minutes ago, diapersareawesome said:

I did i said sorry about that, we havent discussed it since

What I said still stands though. You got drunk, so you could text her that to see what she would respond with - so you can, therefore, use it as an excuse later on in case she didn't react in the way you were hoping for. Learn your lesson. Don't be disrespectful and don't use being drunk as an excuse for your poor decisions. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, mamabug said:

What I said still stands though. You got drunk, so you could text her that to see what she would respond with - so you can, therefore, use it as an excuse later on in case she didn't react in the way you were hoping for. Learn your lesson. Don't be disrespectful and don't use being drunk as an excuse for your poor decisions. 

right i admit that

In all seriousness, I'm not even gonna get into whether it was right or wrong, because you obviously know it was wrong and highly inappropriate. It is stupid stuff like this that negatively impacts the entire community. Either don't get drunk, or put your phone somewhere that you'll forget until you sober up, or learn to control your liquor.

My faith in people dwindles any time I hear about stuff like this, or even they're disrespectful towards women in general (even the female members in here). No excuse for it. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Dr_J said:

In all seriousness, I'm not even gonna get into whether it was right or wrong, because you obviously know it was wrong and highly inappropriate. It is stupid stuff like this that negatively impacts the entire community. Either don't get drunk, or put your phone somewhere that you'll forget until you sober up, or learn to control your liquor.

My faith in people dwindles any time I hear about stuff like this, or even they're disrespectful towards women in general (even the female members in here). No excuse for it. 

I understand however your making it like i did something ten times worse, and saying i negatively impact the community as a whole. I dont actually. Most of the time im fairly ordinary very respectful, and dont judge others. While you yourself may never have done something similar to what i did, Im sure youve made mistakes or said things you shouldnt have said. So before you judge me harshly as someone impacting the whole community negatively, just know I made a mistake and it was wrong. I started my post by saying I confess i was inappropriate. 

What's done is done.  If you apologized, that is a good step.  I would drop the subject after you have apologized, be somewhat normally friendly as before however awkward it might be and if she should ever bring it up, I would apologize again stating you had been drinking and later really regretted doing what you did, one reason why you have issues and are in therapy.  I'd keep some distance without being unfriendly but I wouldn't strike up any conversations or seem to show her any attention other that what is necessary for your therapy group.  If she makes the first move, OK but take it really slow and be overly courteous to her. If she seems cool towards you, that's understandable and by all means, keep your distance and don't press it.  We've all done things that we regret later, especially when we have had a few too many.  It's a big person to realize they did wrong and apologize for it (and hopefully take steps in the future to remain sober so it won't happen again), and it also takes a big person to understand the situation and forgive someone, even if they choose to keep their distance in the future.  Yes, it was wrong, but the main thing is you realize that you were wrong.  Don't beat yourself up too much about what has happened, just try and make sure it never happens again.

A lot of times things like this happen because we desire to be out of the proverbial diaper closet.  We just almost need to let people know we wear diapers.  We want to be accepted and we want to be loved.  I know this because I have felt the same way before. There is an appropriate way to allow for this and unfortunately the way you did was not that.  It does not make you a bad person.  You made a mistake.  All of us here have made mistakes as well with or without diapers.  I have made many diapered mistakes in the past and have learned from them and moved on. 

Everyone wants more than anything to be loved for them...diapers and all.  It is not impossible to find the right significant other that will understand your needs and diaper you.  Have patience and respect others feelings and your day will come when someone will change your diaper.

We all make mistakes. The main thing is to learn and grow from them. It's good you realized what you did was wrong, and it's also good that you apologized for it.  I'd say a good next step would be to work on not texting whilst drunk, when inhibitions are lowered. Not just for bothering the ladies, but for your own protection as well. Especially in this day and age of the internet. So far, it sounds like you've gotten lucky, since it seems like the girl is willing to forgive and forget. I'm glad the incident seems done and dusted for both you and her.  I hope it hasn't damaged your relationship too much and you can both move on from this.  I recommend taking things slow, giving her all the space and time she needs, let her set the pace and tone for any future interactions.  Let her decide how close or distant she needs to be. 

This scenario, frighteningly enough, could easily have gone another way. Another person might not have been so understanding; in the hands of someone who got very upset/hurt/felt very violated and wanted retaliation, a text like that is like a loaded stick of dynamite. It could easily be used to out you and make your life hell. There's the Court of Law, which according to you, your actions were not illegal where you're at, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about there. Then there's the proverbial Court of Public Opinion. 

I say this as a precaution. You never know what the future holds; an incident like this could have had a very negative outcome and unintentionally blew up.  Again, I'm glad it did not end that way for either of you.  

• Like 1
11 hours ago, diapersareawesome said:

I will say im a good guy and generally very respectful to everybody, I respect women very much, and everything thats just a given with me. However I did tell a young woman who i meant in my therapy day program that i enjoyed wearing diapers for fun. Shes a  quiet person and not a gossip, and she doesnt know any of my friends that well. This was through text. Now the inappropriateness came when I was drunk one night i texted her that i was wearing my diaper and wanted her to change me. She didnt respond, we talked on social media since then she didnt mention it and I didnt mention it. If I were Catholic I would go to a confession box.  I have to learn not to do that anymore!

Based on your post, what you said is up for interpretation. If she'd known any better, instead of 'change me', she could have read, 'I want to get down and dirty'. While not illegal, it is crude and most people don't appreciate it. Plus you really shouldn't disclose sensitive information about yourself without getting to know the other person really well first.

On 12/17/2018 at 11:33 PM, diapersareawesome said:

what i did was inappropriate but not illegal as i stated i realize it was not appropriate

Police can show up if a person is unstable or sending (c)rude messages, but its very unlikely, unless it happens often

21 hours ago, Dubious said:

Police can show up if a person is unstable or sending (c)rude messages, but its very unlikely, unless it happens often

right and that is not something i do very often so that wont happen and frankly thats not done as much here in america, so dont act like i did something that warrants cops because i didnt.