LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Littles meet-ups in Edinburgh

Stroller

Yesterday I went to the Littles Lock-in in Edinburgh.  It was a good event, & I think everyone had a great time.  I did, anyway.  They'll be announcing some dates for next year on Fetlife soon, and I'll try to remember to check it out & post a link here once they're up.  The next one's in March, then another in June.  It's a "lock-in" only in the sense that (1) it's a secure environment, with only littles and carers there, and (2) they try to get everyone to arrive early, so everybody can get into little mode together at the start.

The location is central Edinburgh.  They are events for littles, ie for regressing into childhood and have a good time playing, rather than any sexual activity etc.  Mummies and daddies welcome as well of course.  It was mainly a young crowd there yesterday, much younger than me (that's "real" age), and although I wasn't old enough to count at the time (that's the age I felt like at the time...), there must have been 20-25 people there.  Ball pit, story time, painting competition.  And most people were in nappies and clothes for littles.

• 1 month later...

The Edinburgh dates for 2019 are now up on fetlife.  You'll need to login first, then that link will take you to the page with the dates & links.  Dates are 17 March, 16 June, 15 September, December 15.  See start of thread for more info, plus on fetlife of course.

Aww I missed that one because I wasn't feeling well that day, I did go to the previous 3 lock-ins though. They were super duper fun! So nice to able to be little around others and not be embarrassed :)