LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Little Hunters (April 3rd, 2019 Update)

On 1/21/2019 at 11:32 PM, SGTbaby said:

Wow! I wonder if there is a game at play? This is a great and frustrating ending! Can’t wait for more!

As the author, I can confirm there is a game at play, hehe? The real question is: who is getting played? Are Carey and Chase being played? Or are Carey and Chase playing Saul?  Or... are there other parties playing them all? It's a conundrum, truly.

Thank you for your thoughts! Here's a small update for now ?

Chapter 19

A few weeks later.

Hayden stood, looking over Carey’s shoulder as she broke into the database of Happy Baby Hospital. Live video footage of the hospital rooms appeared on the screen. 

“Camera 17, there.” Hayden said to Carey as she selected the angle to enlarge the video. 

“I’m going to get a drink. Want anything?” Carey stood, looking sadly to Hayden who took Carey’s office chair. 

“You should know you don’t have to ask by now.” Hayden said with slight sarcasm mixed with disgust as she tapped the keys on the laptop, changing the camera angles. 

Hayden’s eyes fell on her old friend, Violet. Hayden had to look away, vile thoughts bubbling in her head from the image on her screen. 

Violet was sitting in a white cushion covered room, in a diaper and a white straight jacket. She had a blindfold over her eyes and headphones covering her ears. Completelydesensitized. Hayden exited out of the camera and flicked through the other cameras, seeing some littles in their ‘hospital’ beds, which some were cribs with bars. All of the littles were diapered, most were sleeping. The ones that were awake looked drugged. 

Carey set down a glass of wine in front of Hayden. 

“Whatexactly do they do to them at this ‘hospital’?” Hayden said, quickly gulping down her wine and setting down the empty glass. 

Carey blinked, smiling warmly, “Hayden, maybe tonight’s not the night I should tell you that.”

Hayden crossed her arms, “There’s no right time or place. Just tell me.”

Carey looked uncomfortable as she crossed her legs, “Permanent incontinence, medically induced-“ She was cut off as Chase popped into the office.

“Hey! Saul’s on the phone. He wanted to ask you a question.” Hayden blinked out of her sudden entranced state, wanting Carey to continue.

Her mind was buzzing about the words permanent incontinence as Carey got up, taking the phone from Chase as she walked away. 

Chase put his hands in his pockets, suddenly awkward as he leaned against the doorframe, “So… what are you guys doing in here?” 

Hayden turned back to the laptop screen, feeling her buzz increasing as seconds passed, “About this.” She went back to camera 17 where Violet looked to be sleeping. It was hard to tell though in her restrained state. 

Chase blinked away from the screen, trying to act like he didn’t see it. He had heard of the Happy Baby Hospital, but he didn’t want to see it. 

“Maybe you should stop looking at that.” Chase said, still standing there oddly. Hayden looked up to his lanky figure, as he was acting weird. 

“Why are you being weird?” Hayden said squinting up to him. 

He frowned, shaking his head, “I’m not-“ 

Carey walked in, still on the phone, “Next weekend is our business trip, right?” Chase nodded.

“Yeah, that would be perfect if you could. Thanks, again, Saul, you’ve been so kind.” She said with her country charm hinting her words. Hayden scrunched her face to Carey who looked away to not be distracted. 

She handed the phone to Chase, “Night, bud.” Chase hung up the phone, scratching his forehead.

Hayden spoke, “What just happened?” 

Carey sucked in air, “Well… Chase slipped that we were going to be out of town next weekend and… Saul offered to take care of you.” 

Hayden’s eyebrows furrowed, her hand covering her face, “Please tell me…. you two… didn’t say yes.” She said slowly, face becoming red. 

Chase shrugged, “We had too.”

Hayden’s body became tense, “No, you DIDN’T have too.” She emphasized as she stood with her hands in the air. 

“Hayden, we have to keep our friends close and our enemies closer. This will make us blend in with the hunters and almost completely off the hunter’s radar. By him watching you for our ‘business trip’ when we take the littles at the safe house to the Mundane Realm, we can save littles while the leader of the hunters is distracted.” Carey explained, not letting Hayden have a word in until she was finished. 

Hayden walked away, defeated, “Whatever.” 

She walked down the stairs and grabbed the opened bottle of wine, taking it to her room. She laid down, drinking as she laid on her twin sized bed. She hugged a purple over-sized teddy bear. 

Would it really be that bad? Admittedly, she had a small crush on Saul in some weird, twisted way. He was handsome, dominant, witty and intelligent and those were all the traits Hayden wanted in a man in the Mundane Realm. He had this rough look to him, yet he was loving if you caught him at the right time. He was also commanding, self-reliant and dependable. From being at his house, she was surprised he didn’t have a wife.

Hayden always wanted someone she felt she could depend on, take the reins, and make decisions for her. Of course, Hayden liked to consider herself an alpha female, just not in the bedroom. It was like the perfect man was in this realm yet he only could see Hayden as a ‘baby’. 

That’s not what Hayden wanted. She wanted to take the pacifier out and talk to him like an adult. Other times though, in all honesty, she wanted to be babied, to be unconditionally loved and given undivided attention to. It was an odd love-hate relationship she had with the whole ‘babying’ thing. She liked it, in a deep facet of her heart, but she’d never admit to it fully. 

Hayden fell asleep curled up to her teddy bear as her empty wine bottle rolled off the bed with thoughts of Saul stirring in her head.

• Like 3

I feel like both are getting played a bit but the scenario doesn’t have enough clues yet for me to figure out. Too many ideas spinning in my head. Thank you for the quick update though! 

OK - What happened to Chapter -17- ???

In review missing Chapter -17-

That is unless 18 was supposed to be 17 and 19 - 18 and 20 - 19 etc.

That is the trouble in dealing with these little details - - -

1 hour ago, BabyLock said:

OK - What happened to Chapter -17- ???

In review missing Chapter -17-

That is unless 18 was supposed to be 17 and 19 - 18 and 20 - 19 etc.

That is the trouble in dealing with these little details - - -

Surprise! There's an extra chapter you uncovered!!??

Just kidding... I always mess up the chapter numbers. I am notorious for it so thank you, hehe.

Again I totally loved the new additions. I was thrown off by the last chapter though. Didn’t Saul confront Carey and Chase about their involvement with the little rebellion? I was under the impression he wanted to keep Hayden in exchange for not turning them in. How did we jump past that to the point where Hayden is planning another rescue and Saul is still trying to babysit her? 

18 hours ago, CDfm said:

Again I totally loved the new additions. I was thrown off by the last chapter though. Didn’t Saul confront Carey and Chase about their involvement with the little rebellion? I was under the impression he wanted to keep Hayden in exchange for not turning them in. How did we jump past that to the point where Hayden is planning another rescue and Saul is still trying to babysit her? 

Heh... you're onto me?I was wondering if anyone could catch where I was going with that. Next chapter will explain as to why it seems like things were placed in fast forward- which technically they were- but it will make much more sense soon.

Chapter 20

Hayden bit her lip as she sat in her car seat, strapped in. She shifted, feeling the crinkle of her diaper and the soft padding pressing on the car seat between her legs. Her palms were sweating underneath her fingerless mittens. 

“You okay back there?” Chase asked, his blue eyes concerned in the rearview mirror.

“Just peachy.” Hayden said dryly.

“Hayden, try to be on your best behavior, okay?” Carey looked at Hayden, feeling bad for her.

“That’s pretty hard for me to do but I’ll give it a try.” She said sarcastically, gulping as the entryway to Saul’s house came into view. Hayden sighed, placing the pacifier, clipped to her onesie underneath her layers of clothes, into her mouth.

They rolled up the driveway as she took a clear look at the house. A towering red brick house that looked very humble for it’s large stature. There was a chimney and large windows with lights on behind the curtains. Hayden felt a chill go through her as she saw Saul walking past a window, seeing the approaching vehicle. 

As they parked, Saul was already walking outside to help carry items in. Chase got out, giving a half-hand shake half hug to his brother. Carey got out, hugging Saul as Hayden nervously suckled her pacifier, watching them. 

Saul’s eyes cast to the vehicle, seeing Hayden in her car seat with her feet dangling and she was fastened in still. He smiled, eyes twinkling at the cute little. He was super enthralled to be taking care of her for the weekend and to finally not be working. He had worked two weeks without a day off and now he finally had a much needed break with his favorite little and one of the top Rebels who had the highest number of taken littles. It was a win-win scenario. He couldn’t be called in to work because the Rebel that caused him the most work as of lately was under his direct supervision. 

Chase went to unload the bags in the back of the car as Saul walked up to Hayden’s side. Hayden blinked as the door opened and she felt the crisp air on her legs. 

“Look who we have here, a baby Hayden!” Saul unfastened her baby car seat with a playful twinkle in his eyes, picking her up as he placed her on his hip, “Don’t look too excited to spend the weekend with me now.” He gave her thigh a small pinch as Hayden blinked, acting impassive. Saul raised his eyebrows at Hayden, surprised that she had an attitude already yet it was only Friday and she had two full days with him. You’d think she’d know who she was dealing with by now, Saul thought to himself.  

They all went inside as Saul set down Hayden at the entrance, guiding Chase and Carey to his guest bedroom. They set down Hayden’s diaper bag, suitcase and supply bag with all her baby necessities down near the bed. 

Hayden stood at the entrance, wondering if she should take off her shoes herself. She looked up, seeing Chase, Carey and Saul walking over to her. 

Chase scooped her up, kissing her on the forehead, “You be good for Saul this weekend, hm?”

Hayden nodded timidly as Carey petted her hair and Chase set her down on the ground. 

“We’ll miss you, babygirl.” Carey opened her arms and Hayden waddled to her, hugging her.

Carey looked at Saul, “Thank you, again. See you soon, okay?” Hayden smiled under her paci as Carey and Chase left, leaving Hayden and Saul alone. 

Hayden’s back was tense as Saul kneeled in front of her, unzipping her puffy purple coat and helping her out of it. He unlatched her Velcro shoes. 

“This is unnecessary.” Saul said to himself as he pulled down her white frilly skirt, petticoat, stockings, and socks. He placed back on her frilly lace socks and smiled as he stood. Hayden shifted, left only in a plain white onesie that had a pastel brown bear peeking out of her pencil pouch. Her legs were cold as she crossed them with a crinkle, not knowing what to do as he looked down at her. She felt her face warming, embarrassed. 

Saul picked Hayden up, “I think someone’s grumpy, hm?” He walked over to the couch, laying her down, “Maybe little Hayden needs a nap.” Hayden blinked, suckling her paci as she waited as Saul left, returning with his brown blanket. 

He picked Hayden up, sitting on the long end of the couch with her cradled in his arms. He wrapped her in the blanket as he placed one of his couch pillows under her head. 

Hayden grumbled, “I’m nawt sweepy though, Uncle Sawl.” She blinked as she said ‘uncle’ despising the combination with his name.

Saul turned on his TV, “Well someone’s grumpy and that either means some baby needs a good nap or a baby needs to make a stinky.” Hayden’s face became hot and red. She did not want to even consider the idea of making a ‘stinky’ in front of Saul. That’s where she drew a hard line.

Saul furrowed his eyebrows in question, “Now that I think of it, maybe I should check your diaper.” He took away the blanket, unfastening her crotch snaps and pushing her forward to sit. He drew up her onesie on her back and Hayden felt cold air invade her backside as he checked her bottom. 

It would have smelled by now, you asshole, she thought as her shoulders tensed. It was obvious she didn’t need a change; he was just trying to poke Hayden into breaking. That was becoming apparent as minutes passed. 

He said to himself, “Hm, nothing yet.” He said, snapping her onesie back as it made the diaper crinkle. He swaddled her back into the blankets. 

“Maybe a nap will do the trick.” He said, making Hayden comfy in his arms. 

Hayden sighed softly, deciding trying to nap would be her best option. She was a bit tired, admittedly. She stayed up the night before, nervous for today. Hayden probably got about 4 hours of sleep, playing video games all night and drinking. She was a bit on the hungover side, but she’d leave that part out of telling Saul about. 

She shifted, trying to relax her body as she nuzzled her head into the pillow and closed her eyes, hearing the commentator on the television speaking about some game. Surprisingly, she fell into a long nap, only to awaken to the smell of spaghetti and meatballs in the kitchen. She nuzzled her head into the pillow as she awoke, for a moment thinking she was at home, soon to realize she wasn’t at all. 

Hayden stretched as Saul was in the kitchen, eyes happily bouncing as his baby awoke in a cute little stretch. He went back to the food, straining the noodles and prepared both plates, setting them on the table. 

Hayden was picked up and placed at the table. Her hands touching the dark wood as he set down a plate of spaghetti in front of her.

He placed a bib on her, “I have a feeling this won’t do much for your clothes considering how messy you are but it’s worth a shot.” 

Saul set a sippy cup with chocolate milk in it in front of her. He sat down and began eating his spaghetti, watching Hayden carefully. Hayden stared at her food for a moment, wishing she had a fork. Spaghetti was so dissatisfying without a fork because you could only get so much noodles in your mouth at once, after all. 

She picked up a noodle that soon fell out of her grasp. Hayden tried again, placing it in her mouth and slurping it whole, red sauce slapping her face with the first noodle. Saul had a half-smile on his face as he watched, loving the live show in front of him. 

Hayden grabbed a few noodles, being a bit more daring, as she brought them up to her mouth, having to angle her head back like a piranha to effectively get all the noodles successfully in her mouth. A noodle slipped out of her grasp as she caught onto the others with her mouth. She frowned as it fell onto her lap. 

“That didn’t take long.” Saul said to himself as he got up, grabbing a towel from the counter and sprinkling water on it at the faucet. He came over to Hayden, “Stand, little one.” She stood as he grabbed the noodle before it fell the the ground, throwing it into the trash. 

He unsnapped her onesie, “Arms up.” She opened her mouth in question, then shut it as he took off her large bib. He waited, patiently, with his arms crossed as she slowly raised her arms, “Good girl.” He took off her onesie, leaving her only in a diaper. She went to cover her breasts and he swatted her arms away with a look. He put her bib back on that was large enough to cover her small breasts.

Hayden sat down, feeling strikingly exposed in only a bib and a diaper. She never thought she’d feel so vulnerable without a onesie on. She was beyond embarrassed as she just stared at her food, face flushed. 

“What’s wrong babygirl?” Saul asked, seeing how flushed Hayden suddenly was. He knew she was embarrassed and was enjoying every second of it. 

Her lips were pouty as she shook her head and went back to eating her spaghetti. She managed to get even more messy, with sauce splattered on her bib and even diaper. Hayden lost care after a few minutes, being unapologetically messy as she greedily drank her chocolate milk from her sippy cup. She drank it all quickly, realizing how thirsty she was after napping earlier. 

Saul took their plates and washed them as Hayden sat there, not knowing what to do with her hands as they were covered in tomato sauce. Saul came over a moment later with a warm rag, cleaning off her hands, cheek and thigh that had sauce on it. He took her bib, leaving her clad in only a diaper.

“How about you go to your room and pick out a toy to play with?” Saul said, cocking his head at her. Hayden blushed, wanting to cover her breasts as she felt so small with him looking at her. She nodded timidly, getting up and waddling away to her guest room for the weekend. She opened the backpack with her toys, grabbing her box of wooden trains. 

She jumped when she heard Saul behind her, “Let’s see if we have any nighties in here.” Saul looked through Hayden’s suitcase. She hadn’t even heard him come in! Let alone be right behind her. I guess he was a ‘hunter’ after all, she thought. 

He pulled out one of her half-sleeved dark blue and turquoise fuzzy monster nighties, “Aha! I found one.” He helped her into it and placed a pastel blue pacifier in her mouth.

Saul took her hand and took her into his bedroom, picking her up and placing Hayden on his bed. He went over to his dresser, taking off his shirt. Hayden’s pacifier almost dropped from her mouth as she checked him out, then quickly looking down as he caught her stare. Saul studied her for a moment, thoughtfully analyzing why she was looking at him as if she was also an adult. 

Huh, strange for a little, Saul thought. He turned away, changing into a long sleeve thermal shirt and taking off his pants. Hayden snuck another quick peek at him, her special parts tingling. That’s not even fair how handsome he is, Hayden thought, drooling behind her pacifier. He changed into green flannel pants and laid on his king sized bed, grabbing his book off of the nightstand. Hayden opened her box, dumping her Thomas the Train set out. She shifted as she sat on the backs of her thighs, feeling the need to pee growing. 

She ignored it, connecting her tracks and rolling her trains along her newly placed tracks. 

“Trains, hm?” Saul asked, behind his book as he sat behind her. 

Hayden spread out on her tummy, “Its Thwomas the Twain!” She held him up, looking back at Saul. His light grey eyes looked at the small train in her little fingers with a smile. Definitely an odd choice, but I won’t say that, Saul thought.

She went back to playing, getting bored within ten minutes. She sat up, feeling the pressure on her bladder building and laying on her stomach was only making it worse. She fidgeted, knowing she’d have to wet herself at some point. She closed her eyes, relaxing herself as she felt a few tinkles, then a stream. That was the part that always worried her when she wet diapers: her diaper leaking. Although her diapers were thick, she never knew if it’d leak out the sides so she could never pee in long strides like when she used a toilet, even at the Boarding Lodge. 

Hayden went back to playing with her trains as she felt her diaper warm and squishy underneath her. She waited for Saul to say something, considering his eyes were trained on her since he saw her. He didn’t say anything nor check her as he read his book quietly and she squirmed, playing with her trains. 

About an hour later Saul looked at his watch, “I think it’s sleepy time for baby Hayden.” Hayden rolled her eyes as she was still ‘playing’ with her trains. It was tough to play with the same damn boring toy for longer than ten minutes, let alone an hour. What time was it? Hayden knew it probably wasn’t even past 8 PM. 

He stood, “Put your toys away, babygirl. Uncle Saul will be back in a little.” Saul left the room as she placed her toys in the box and took them to the guest room with a waddle, feeling the heavy diaper on her bottom. 

Saul came in the guest room with a bottle of warm milk, placing it on the desk. Hayden was on the ground putting her train box back and he picked her up as she grunted in surprise. He set her on her back on the bed. Saul fished through the diaper bag and set down powder, wipes and a thick nighttime diaper on the bed. 

“Someone’s a wet girl.” He said as she blushed and he patted the diaper. He untaped it, taking two wipes and unfolding the wet diaper. 

She squirmed, the cold wipes tickling her. Saul rolled up the wipes in the wet diaper, sliding the new one under her and powdering her bottom generously, taking note that she learned from last time to keep her bottom up in the air unless he told her otherwise. He smiled, pausing a moment to enjoy the sight of her little powdered bottom in the air. Saul tapped her thigh, letting Hayden know to lower her legs. He folded the diaper over her and double taped it snugly onto her. 

The padding was thicker than her daytime diaper as Hayden began sitting up, feeling gravity be taken away from her as she was picked up. Before she knew it, Hayden found herself in Saul’s arms as he sat on the bed, cradling Hayden. Saul took away her pacifier, replacing it with the nipple of the baby bottle was pressed between her lips as Hayden’s mouth filled with milk. Hayden suckled slowly, tasting the warm milk. She met Saul’s light grey eyes watching her lovingly. 

After filling her tummy with milk, Hayden was feeling, surprisingly, sleepy. He eyes began drooping as Saul tucked her into the bed, swaddling her into a fuzzy blanket. Saul kissed Hayden’s forehead before walking to the doorway, hesitating as he looked at her closed eyes as her breathing became rhythmic and soft. Saul smiled, feeling for the first time in a while, a sense of happiness and content. 

Saul turned off the light, bringing the door to a crack open as he left, going back to his room. 

He sat on his bed, turning on his television with a smile placed on his face. His smile vanished quickly as the news flashed on the screen, police cars around the Happy Baby Hospital. His eyebrows furrowed, shock on his face as he reached over to the nightstand, unlocking his silenced phone. He had twenty missed calls as blood pulsed through him in surprise. What had happened within a few hours of him being distracted? 

Impossible, he thought, shaking his head as he called Wardon back.

“Saul! I’ve been trying to reach you, where have you been?!” Wardon’s voice loud over the police sirens near him. 

“I told you that I was with case Nix tonight.” Saul said, flipping through the messages on his phone. 

“Sure, your ‘side’ project. How did we not have the inside information of this kidnapping before it even happened if you were working with your brother and his wife? Apparently, they’re playing you, buddy.” Wardon said, angry. 

Saul shook his head, “No, Chase said they hadn’t heard anything new in plans from Hayden. I asked them today and Hayden said the Rebels were laying low…” Saul said, almost to himself in confusion, “Hold on a second, let me call Chase.” 

Warden grumbled on the other side of the phone as Saul hung up, dialing his brother’s number. 

“Yello!” Chase paused, confused from the random call, “I’m surprised your calling, something wrong with Hayden?” He asked, concerned she did something.

Saul collected himself as he paced his room, “Please explain to me why Violet and a few other little Rebels were taken from the Happy Baby Hospital and I didn’t get the intel for it?” 

Chase squinted, beyond confused, “Uh, what? Hayden told us they were going to take a girl named Yolanda next week… that’s all she said from her last meeting. Unless, she’s-“ Chase shook his head.

“She’s onto you two.” Saul said slowly, realizing how clever the little baby Hayden was. 

Carey cocked her head, wondering what Chase was talking about, “There’s no way though, she wouldn’t not tell us something. We’re pretty close…” Chase said, feeling panic that their deal was becoming compromised. 

“She’s a Rebel, Chase. You’re dealing with someone you should never fully trust, no matter how genuine they seem. Obviously, she already one-upped you guys. Unless she didn’t know and the leader of the group didn’t tell her, but I highly doubt that.”

Chase gulped, “Saul, there’s something we still haven’t told you…”

Saul sighed, his hand rubbing his eyes, “What?” He was becoming annoyed.

“Hayden is the leader.” Chase swallowed as Carey gave wide eyes at Chase. Carey and Chase had agreed to work with the Hunters a few weeks prior to dismiss them of life-time charge for harboring a Rebel; however, the only catch was they had to help name all of the little Rebels and their families to fully terminate the Rebels for good. Although Carey knew they had to tell Saul everything, she was trying to save Hayden a little bit by keeping out the fact that Hayden was the leader of the Rebels for as long as they could.

Saul blinked, his mind racing. It all made so much sense now. Of course she planned for the Rebels to attack tonight... Saul was easily distracted with taking care of Hayden and away from work for the weekend. He thought that nothing could happen since he was taking care of one of the most dangerous Rebels...yet he was proven wrong. While he was away, they managed to thieve the old leader of the Rebels and a few of the top most wanted Rebels in one night. She was intelligent, carefully planning one of the greatest schemes of the Rebels he had ever seen, much more aggressive than Violet had ever been in her plans.

He looked out his window, wondering if storming into Hayden’s room for a good spanking was appropriate at this time. 

After a moment of silence, he said, “Thanks.” He hung up the phone, tossing it on his bed. 

Of course, when things seemed perfect, something else had to happen, didn’t it? Saul sucked in air as he placed his elbows on his knees, sitting on the edge of his bed. His phone went off again as he looked at the screen. 

Saul picked up his phone, “Hello.”

Wardon spoke, “What’d you find out?” 

Saul’s jaw shifted, “Hayden hasn’t been telling Chase and Carey everything..." He paused, wondering if telling Wardon everything was a good idea, "She’s also the new leader.” 

Wardon began chuckling, “So… you’re saying you have the leader of the Rebels in your house right now?” He asked. 

“I’ll deal with it.” Saul said, sighing. 

“You know what need to be done, Sa-“ 

Saul cut Wardon off, “No, I won’t allow it.” He said, voice cold.

“Her ‘parents’ can’t help us anymore. Hayden needs to be taken to the Boarding Lodge and then the Happy Baby Hospital for reprogramming. I know your attached but we have to do what’s necessary.” Wardon said.

Saul shook his head, “That’s not going to work. She’s going to end up like Violet and it’s not going to change her. She needs a caretaker who can put her in her place.” 

“You’d have to talk to the Elders. You know we don’t make that choice.” 

Saul frowned, “Well, give me the weekend. Please.” 

Wardon sighed, “Fine. Your brother and his wife are going to be trialed though, we can’t protect them any longer. You may want to let them know their options before the end of the weekend.” 

Saul shook his head, slowly, understanding what Wardon meant, “I know.” 

Saul hung up, his hands running through his hair as he laid back in bed, knowing things were going to become a lot more complicated after the weekend. 

• Like 2

This is a super short chapter but next chapter will be much longer. I look forward to everyone's feedback for the new update!?

Chapter 21

Hayden was sprawled out on the floor, playing with her blocks as she suckled her pacifier. She waited, excited to go home finally after a long, nerve-racking weekend with Saul. It was, surprisingly, pleasant, without any spankings. Hayden was wondering what had gotten into Saul since he was so nice; it was odd, that was for sure.

Hayden knew the extent of what she put in place while she was away from her Little Thieves- what she ended up changing the Little Rebels name to. She put some dangerous plans in place and, if they failed, everything may go south quickly considering her best Thieves would be compromised. 

She heard the doorbell ring, getting up as she waddled down the hallway, excited to see Carey and Chase. She felt bad that she hadn’t told them about the master plan to take Violet, Pisces, and Nigel from the Happy Baby Hospital but to be fair… they were working with the Hunters behind her back. It was only karma that Hayden would have to go behind their backs to protect her own.

In her most recent meeting two weeks prior, the Little Thieves had begun their plans.

“Are you bloody insane?” Samuel asked, his European accent thick in the air. 

“We all have to be as Thieves, right?” Hayden smiled at the wide eyes looking at her unblinkingly. 

Aradine spoke slowly, “So… you’re suggesting... to into a high security hospital to save Violet, and endangering up to five little’s lives in the process?” 

“First of all, it’s not endangering if we’re successful. Second off, I can’t go. Third, you can’t let Carey and Chase have any hint of what is happening. Fourth, they have low security, just a bunch of idiots running the place.”

Samuel asked, “What does that mean?” 

Hayden frowned, “I’m almost positive their working with the Hunters.”

Hayden had heard them a few days before talking to Saul over the phone about her recent assignment to take Allen Henders from his home. A week later, Chase told Hayden that Allen was being sent away for retraining.

Hayden hadn’t thieved any littles in three weeks, in which she knew, for a fact, Carey and Chase were lying to her face. Hayden knew her time was coming soon, so she decided to make some big moves, to save Violet before she wouldn’t have the chance again. No little Rebel had ever thieved from the Happy Baby Hospital before and she wanted to be the first to devise a plan to successfully do it. 

Hayden waddled down the hallway as Saul opened the door. Hayden’s stopped breathing as she halted in her light pink onesie and diaper in the middle of the hallway. Her heart rate sky-rocketed as she bit down on her pacifier, eyes meeting Grandmother Anne Marie’s all-knowing blue ones. 

• Like 2

Oh that was an awesomely horrible and exciting place to stop. I hope the new update comes sooner rather than later. Hayden is too smart for her own good and now we are going to have even more fun! I can’t wait!

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic new additions. Hayden is a sneaky little girl but I don’t think she is quite as good as she thinks she is. Saul seems to be a little slow picking up all the hints but once he does her goose is cooked. It could have just started with Grandma showing up. I know Hayden doesn’t want that again. I was happy I could give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

• 1 month later...

As always, I work on certain stories at different times and decided to finally post this chapter as it has been written for a while now but I didn't know the exact direction I was steering this. Here's a long chapter for the awaited return of this story. Thanks for your patience with me ❤️

Chapter 22

Hayden pivoted, turning quickly as she walked back to Saul’s room that she had been playing in.“Hayden! That’s rude to not say hi to our guests.” Saul said behind Hayden, beginning to walk towards the little who was instantly reacting. 

Hayden closed the door, locking it as she began panicking. No, no, no. They’re not here, it’s all a nightmare, Hayden thought to herself as she pressed her hand on her forehead. 

Saul pounded on the door, “I’ll give you three seconds to open this door, young girl.” He said in a calm anger behind the door, becoming inpatient from the sudden different behavior Hayden had taken on it a few seconds. 

Hayden took off her frilly socks, throwing them across the room in frustration as she spit out her pacifier. What should she do? Open the door and accept her fate or… run? Where the hell would she run? It was apparent that she was going back to the Boarding Lodge. Where else would she go? Carey and Chase were supposed to be here to pick her up at 3 and the Grandmothers showed up. This couldn’t be, it just couldn’t! Hayden thought.

Saul began, slowly, “One.” He fished through his pocket for his key to the door. 

Hayden paced, scared as she looked at the door, hands sweaty. 

“Two.” He placed his key in the doorknob’s keyhole. Grandmother Anne Marie clasped her hands, smiling at Saul’s very mature manner in dealing with a naughty little. 

Hayden gulped, walking up to the doorknob and placing her hand on it.

Saul began, becoming irritated that she was making such a scene, “Thr-“ His eyes widened in surprise, the doorknob dropping in temperature. It felt like ice as he pulled back his hand back, the key stuck in the keyhole. Frost grew in a lattice around the doorknob and around the door. 

Hayden breathed out, confused why Saul stopped counting. Her hand pulled back, as she looked at the doorknob, seeing ice around the knob. She squinted, confused as she looked at her hand. Hayden hadn’t felt anything. Why was the knob suddenly frozen? Odd.

“You may want to break through the door.” Grandmother Anne Marie said calmly behind Saul as she fixed her cardigan as if she didn’t notice that Hayden had frosted the door. She had a feeling Hayden would find out her magical abilities soon; however, she was hoping it wouldn’t have been this soon. It was time for the Grandmothers to step in once more, that was apparent. 

Saul sighed, “I had a feeling I’d have to do that.” He grunted as he put his kicked the door.

Hayden jumped, her heart racing as she heard a large boom and the door cracking. Another kick and the door swung open as she felt herself wet her diaper in fear. 

“Come here, now.” Saul said, anger hinting his voice as he stormed in. Hayden had never seen him this angry, which was very alarming to her small self seeing this tall, intimidating man walking towards her with an irritated look on his face.

Grandmother Anne Marie said behind him, “Tsk, tsk, tsk. You haven’t changed a bit, have you little one?” She smiled under her rosy red cheeks, delighted to see little Hayden already flustered. 

Hayden’s face was flushed already as she said, “You can try to change me again, but I have a feeling you won’t be successful.”  

The Grandmother’s lips puckered, surprised by the sudden mature voice from the little, “Silly girl… we aren’t here to change who you are, just the way you behave.” Her head cocked to the side, studying the girl’s face, as Saul let go of Hayden’s wrist, sighing as he saw her socks flung across his dresser. 

It was a bummer to him that he had to get a new door, but Hayden throwing a tantrum and throwing her socks on his dresser was going to get him to a new level of anger that he didn’t want to embark on just yet. 

“Let’s go to the kitchen, shall we?” Saul asked, grabbing the socks off of his dresser.

The Grandmother came over to Hayden, picking the girl up in a quick swoop, “Of course.” Hayden squirmed in the Grandmother’s arms, not wanting to be anywhere near her, let alone in her arms. The Grandmother smiled down to Hayden as she patted the girls squishy diaper. Hayden’s body was tense and she felt on edge already in the older woman’s arms. It only made it worse that the Grandmother was pressing a wet diaper into her to remind her that she was in control, not Hayden.

Hayden was placed on the chair at the head of the table where Grandmother Whitney sat, awaiting the others patiently. She smiled at Hayden who looked down at the table, wondering how much the Grandmothers knew or if Saul set up Hayden for some type of revenge. It seemed too good to be true how nice and loving he was being to her, after all. Maybe, just maybe, Chase and Carey were coming later and this was just a visit. Hayden could only hope at this point. 

Hayden was frozen, petrified. She knew this was eventually going to come back to bite her in the butt; she didn’t know it’d be this soon and unexpected. 

There was a silence as Saul studied Hayden’s quite sudden behavioral change. She was acting mature, like an adult, which was frowned upon, especially in front of these three people. He was hoping that she would be acting innocent and this would go much smoother than it had already… yet here he was, needing to replace a door and she was already acting out of sorts.

“Would you like to explain yourself?” Grandmother Anne Marie sat, folding her hands in her lap as she studied Hayden. 

Hayden shifted, feeling her warm diaper between her legs, “Huh?” She cocked her head, playing dumb. 

Saul blinked, surprised at how Hayden was acting. This was nothing like what he had seen the past two days. She was cuddly, a bit on the timid side and, surprising to Saul, quite playful. She had a lot of energy and Saul had to tickle her and play games to keep her busy. It was a job Saul enjoyed because she never bored him. There was so much he had wanted to do with her, like going to the zoo or to the museum. He didn’t know if he would have that opportunity if she kept behaving as such.

Grandmother Anne Marie stared at the red cheeked girl who looked confused, “Don’t make this harder than it should be, Hayden.” 

Hayden gulped, looking at the table, “What would you like to know?” Hayden met Grandmother Anne Marie and then Saul’s eyes. Saul was taken aback by her sudden adult-like voice from only hearing her talk behind a pacifier for so long or in a toddler’s voice. 

Grandmother Anne Marie blinked away,trying to keep a pleasant composure as she felt her patience wearing thin, very very thin. She directed her gaze to Saul who sat back, crossing his arms as he cleared his throat, “I want to know about the Rebels.” 

Hayden smiled, crossing her arms and sitting back like Saul as she cleared her throat in a mocking way, “I would like to know about the Hunters.” Saul rose his eyebrows at Hayden, her sudden smart attitude throwing him off. 

“Does someone need a spanking first?” Saul said, leaning forward as Grandmother Anne Marie smiled. Hayden frowned, a silence filling the room as her green eyes looked thoughtfully at the table. 

Saul said, “Hm?” As they all waited for a response from the little. 

Hayden spoke, “First of all, we go by Little Thieves, not Rebels.” Her voice steady, as she met Saul’s light grey ones and he smiled, his fingers grazing his beard as he heard her speak, “Second off, I’m the leader. Thirdly, I’m not saying anything further.” Her mouth fell into a line, looking from Grandmother Whitney, to Anne Marie and Saul with a serious expression. 

A moment of silence passed as they all looked at her little flushed red cheeks and bright green eyes staring back with a grumpy look. After a moment, the four Elders burst out laughing at her cute attempt to act like she had the upper hand in this discussion. She was brave, that was certain, but little Hayden didn’t know what they knew. 

Grandmother Whitney stood up, walking over to her diaper bag on the counter and fishing through it. The Grandmother had enough of Anne Marie’s mental game with a girl who was not going to play nice and she didn’t want the baby to have a worse punishment than what the other Grandmother had been already drafting in her head . She found what she wanted as she walked over to the table, kneeling near Hayden with a jar. 

She opened the jar of applesauce and dipped a baby spoon into it, “Say ‘Ah!’.” Grandmother Whitney smiled at Hayden in encouragement and Hayden held her lips tightly together. 

Saul stood, kneeling on the other side of Hayden, “Be a good girl and do what Grandma tells you, babygirl.” Grandmother Whitney tried again, bringing the spoon up to Hayden’s mouth. 

Hayden was silently fuming as she hated the treatment. She swatted the baby spoon away, it clattering on the ground, but a bit of the goop flinging back at Grandmother Whitney’s chin. 

Grandmother Whitney went to reach for the spoon but Saul grabbed it, “Please, sit. I’ll take care of her.” Hayden gulped, nervously shifting in her diaper that was turning cold. She felt herself raised in the air as her feet dangled and her heart began pounding again. 

Saul sat in her chair, turning her over in his lap as air left her lungs as her stomach was over his lap. She felt swats on the back of her thighs, below her diaper. He spanked her on the back of her wet diaper a few times as she squirmed, accepting her fate. 

A few minutes later, he pulled her up and turned Hayden to face him, “Should I continue or are you going to apologize to Grandmother Whitney?” He cocked his head, studying her flushed face. Hayden looked like she was about to cry as her bottom lip trembled. 

“I’m sorry I wasn’t hungry, Grandmother Whitney.” She looked innocently back at the sweetest Grandmother of the trio and felt herself being roughly pulled back over Saul’s lap in a grunt. 

Saul kept going for a while longer as Hayden felt so much pain on the back of her upper thighs and she even wetted herself as he kept going. 

“He definitely gives a better hand spanking than two of us combined.” Grandmother Anne Marie commented between the noise of crinkles and loud swats echoing the room. 

Saul stopped after a few minutes, pulling her up again. Hayden had a few tears staining her face, “Now, I’ll give you two options: You can cooperate with us, or I can take off your diaper, give you another spanking on your bare bottom, and then you can have a sleepover at the Grandmothers.” Hayden’s eyebrows furrowed, confused. Did he say sleepover there? As if she had an option to stay at Sauls? Hayden was beyond confused on what he implied, but she decided to take the better option.

“I’m sorry, Grandma Whitney.” She wiped away her tears streaming down her face. 

Grandmother Whitney reopened her jar as Grandmother Anne Marie quietly fumed, watching Hayden closely. Grandmother Anne Marie knew that if Hayden had smacked the spoon away from her, she’d be in for a rude awakening. Her fingers tapped her leg as she watched Hayden carefully, as if waiting to step in at any moment.

Saul brought Hayden to sit on his lap as Grandmother Whitney slowly brought the spoon up to Hayden’s mouth, waiting for the girl to open her mouth. Hayden hesitated, staring at the seemingly innocent applesauce. She didn’t know exactly what the applesauce had in it, but it had to be something bad. Maybe a laxative or maybe it was some type of poison. Hayden didn’t want to find out but she was forced to either way. 

Hayden opened her mouth, licking the spoon and swishing it in her mouth slowly before swallowing it. It tasted like harmless applesauce, nothing hinting at some malicious plot to Hayden. Maybe it was only apple sauce? Hayden thought to herself, looking at the jar and wanting some more from the taste.

“That’s a good girl.” Saul said, squeezing Hayden’s side. 

Hayden felt the roof of her mouth with her tongue, her mouth beginning to tingle. She squinted, confused as Saul stood, placing Hayden in the chair. Hayden felt her mouth drool and tingle, as if she was thinking of some type of savory food. 

“Now, back to business.” Saul said, taking out his notepad and pencil, “Where are the safe houses?” 

Hayden opened her mouth, “Petr-“ She stopped herself, almost finishing the first word, as if her mouth had a mind of it’s own speaking words she did not intend to say. 

She shook her head, beginning again, “I-I’m not-“ Her voice cracked, “Petridge- mnmmph.” She covered her mouth with both hands as she had already given a clue involuntarily to Carey and Chase’s safe house. It’s not like it was an active safe house considering all the littles should be gone by now if Carey and Chase were successful over the weekend.

“Petridge Peak? Hm.” Saul wrote in his notebook quickly as Hayden shifted, feeling lost for words as she took her hands away. 

“Give me another.” Saul said, finishing writing as he looked up to meet Hayden’s gaze. 

“Amber-mmhpgph“ She covered her mouth again with her hands, muffling the words. Whatever applesauce they gave her was some type of magic that was making Hayden be far too honest. Hayden couldn’t tell all of the Thieves secrets to the Hunters. It would ruin them forever… however, Hayden didn’t know where Violet and the others were taken too, so maybe they were the only safe littles if Hayden was forced to tell them everything. 

Grandmother Anne Marie stood, going to the diaper bag and pulling out her mitten restraints. She yanked Hayden’s hand away from her mouth as a mitten was brought over her hand. 

“No!” Hayden squeaked as the other hand was mittened and both were clipped to the back the chair. Hayden squirmed, feeling completely defeated. 

“There, there. Nothing you aren’t used to, hm?” Grandmother Anne Marie said, patting Hayden’s head before sitting back down. Hayden wanted to hiss at the Grandmother but she bit her tongue, trying to blink away the glare she almost cast towards the Grandmother. Little did Hayden know, Grandmother Anne Marie caught the half-second of the glare, taking mental note of it.

“Amber…?” Saul asked, eyes studying Hayden’s watery green ones. 

“Pines. 9109 North Lane.” Hayden said, eyes closing as tears fell and she sniffled softly. Saul wrote quickly. 

“Just tell me them all and maybe you’ll get a treat later. I bet someone would like that, hm?” Saul said, encouraging Hayden to keep going. He wanted her to be good and work with them, more than anything. As much as he knew she needed a good bare-bottom spanking, he didn’t want to see her in any more pain. She needed a good coddling after the most recent one, after all.

Hayden blinked, “I don’t want anything, anymore.” She said, hope leaving her completely. 

Grandmother Whitney squeezed Hayden’s cheek, “Oh my, I bet a little baby would love some cooking and milk later! How does that sound?” Her blue eyes looking happily at the once beloved little. 

Hayden blinked away from the Grandmother, looking down at her lap. Her diaper was puffy between her legs and soaked. A change in diaper and cookies and milk did sound good… but it wasn’t worth endangering her friends. 

Hayden gulped. There had to be some other way to not tell Saul all of her secrets, right? She sat there thinking quickly. Why could she say ‘no’ or other things, yet when asked, she could only reply honestly? Maybe, distracting herself was the only way to avoid this all. 

Saul studied Hayden’s despondent face, sighing, “Be a good girl and give me another safe house location.” He was hoping a sentiment of encouragement would nudge her in the right direction.

Hayden tried ignoring the question, thinking about something, anything else, “When I was 14 I stole earrings with my so called new ‘friends’. I never had really anything growing up. No solid home. No money. No friends. No real family.” She paused, eyes searching the wood as if she were being honest with herself, “Yet, I thought stealing earrings would give my life something… different, valuable.” She smiled, shaking her head as Saul gave Grandmother Anne Marie a look, questioning if the applesauce was working anymore. 

“Looking back, it wasn’t the earrings that were important; it was the act itself that created a bond between me and my newfound friends that made my life valuable, important.” Hayden said, smiling to herself, “Those friends became my new family, my solid home.” 

Saul interrupted her, “Hayden.” He said with a stern, inpatient tone, “Be a good girl now.” He cocked his head at her, awaiting a better response. 

She continued, ignoring him, “Nothing else mattered, besides my friends. They would do anything for me, and I would do the same. I will always and continue to do the same.” Hayden looked up, meeting Saul’s eyes with a steady gaze. 

One of the Grandmother’s scoffed, “That’s it! I’ve had enough of this.” Grandmother Anne Marie stood, her chair screeching backwards. Hayden blinked at the sudden noise, seeing the Grandmother obviously perturbed. Hayden gulped, looking towards the table with a nervous tickle in her stomach. 

The Grandmother rummaged through her bag, pulling out a few items and walking over to Hayden, unlatching her mittens from the chair and pulling Hayden to stand. She pushed Hayden down as she moved the chair away, placing the little on her stomach on the table, unsnapping the onesie’s crotch, and taking off the tapes of the little’s diaper, letting it drop to the ground. She began paddling Hayden’s bottom with her wooden switch. 

Saul flinched as he heard the first swat, not expecting it to land so hard on his little’s bottom. Saul was strong and well-built, but even a swat like that would send him into excruciating pain. 

“I want to hear you count.” Grandmother Anne Marie said. Hayden closed her eyes, biting back her venom, not saying a word. 

Another hard swat hit Hayden’s bottom, turning red quickly. The table screeched forward as the third hit landed on her bottom. 

“I don’t hear any numbers. Have you forgotten your numbers already?” Grandmother Anne Marie paused, awaiting a response as she changed hands with the paddle. This little was not budging, hm?The Grandmother thought.

“47.” Hayden said, clenching her jaw. The Grandmother gave an inquisitive look to the other Elders at the table. 

Saul sighed, shaking his head and crossing his arms, “She’s being smart.” 

Grandmother Anne Marie, “Can you please explain, Saul?”

“47 lives I’ve saved.” Hayden spoke, her jaw tight as her eyes traced the wood carvings on the table. 

Grandmother Anne Marie stared at the girl’s red bottom, wondering how many spanks she could give the girl before breaking her… yet that still may not do it. 

“Why don’t we just speed this process up and send me to the Happy Baby Hospital? We all know where this is going to end.” Hayden said dejectedly as her finger traced the wood. Saul blinked, his mind beginning to worry that the Grandmother’s would consider this option. He didn’t want that for his baby. 

Smart girl,Grandmother Anne Marie thought to herself. The little was correct, if the Grandmothers couldn’t fix her, the only solution was a permanent one, yet, Hayden, no matter how traumatized, wouldn’t change. It was who the little was, Grandmother Anne Marie knew that. Would anything truly break the girl into a good little ever again? The Grandmother eyed one of her favorite hunter’s for a moment, knowing he was a good man. He showed very high interest in Hayden and was interfering with the Grandmother’s usual approach to handling relapsed little’s after all. Could he be the answer?

After a moment of pause, she stuck out the handle of the wooden holed paddle to Saul. Saul looked at the switch for a moment, thoughtful. He never considered himself cruel, by any means, but if he needed to prove that he’d be an effective caretaker for Hayden to the Grandmother’s then he’d have to step up to the plate. 

Hayden fidgeted, shifting a bit uncomfortably as she could see Saul stand behind her. The paddle’s holes brushed her bare, tender bottom as she gulped. Grandmother Anne Marie noticed the sudden change of attitude… Interesting, she thought. Did little Hayden like Saul? The Grandmother sat, watching them as if it were an enjoyable show. The only thing missing was popcorn! 

A surprisingly hard spank hit Hayden as she whimpered, feeling the immediate sting spreading. 

“Ten spanks, but that won’t be in effect until you start counting, little one.” Saul said sternly, holding down a foot. Grandmother Anne Marie smiled at Saul’s sudden command and dominance. 

Hayden felt tears beginning to form once more. Saul gave painful spankings with only his hand and the wooden paddle nearly tripled the pain. Hayden didn’t know if she could take ten more of those; it was far too painful and Grandmother Anne Marie had already warmed her bottom up. Grandmother Anne Marie snickered to herself, already thoroughly enjoying how demanding and controlling Saul was; she knew he’d be a good daddy, but she didn’t know how good he was at taking control of bad littles until now. 

Another loud smack resonated in the room and Hayden squeaked, “One!” She quickly said, giving up the fight as she felt a tear at the corner of her eye. A corner of Saul’s mouth went up in relief that she finally broke her sudden tough girl persona and caved into listening to her Elders. Maybe a spanking would soften her a bit. 

A few spanks later, Hayden’s legs were trembling, “Seven.” Her stomach pressed into the table, using her abdominal muscles to keep her on the table. She wanted to crash to the floor but Hayden knew that they’d make her get back up, or worse, repeat all ten spanks. Hayden was not going to do that. 

Tears were flowing down her face and she whimpered when another swat stung her, “Eight.” She wanted to cup her bottom in pure agony. She’d be bruised for days after this. 

She jumped on the ninth, feeling her bladder release from the numbness radiating through her behind, “N-nine.” She felt the warm wetness rolling down her inner thigh.

Saul paused on the last one, seeing a tinkle of pee going down her leg. He felt some guilt, feeling weary that her bottom was tender and would have stopped, if not for the Grandmother’s watching him. 

Hayden whimpered loudly at the last swat, surprisingly much less menacing then the last nine swats, hit her, “Ten.” She began standing as she was pushed back down on her stomach. 

“Ah, ah, who said you can move yet, little sweetie?” Grandmother Anne Marie said with a twisted smile. Hayden was breathing hoarsely and still whimpering, uncomfortably shifting. Couldn’t this torment be over? Was this not enough for them?

Saul placed down the paddle and stood back, wanting to cuddle his poor, hurt baby. He didn’t want her to go too long without some form of affection after that. Saul wanted to reassure her and make sure she felt loved and not neglected. 

Hayden flinched as she felt a cool gel on her butthole. Grandmother Anne Marie quickly slipped into suppositories, holding her finger in Hayden. Hayden gasped in pain and surprise as she could feel the unwanted capsules melting within her. After a good few minutes, the Grandmother withdrew her hand with a snicker. 

“Since you want to be a big girl, we won’t put you in a diaper… If you can prove it to us, that is.” Grandmother Anne Marie was beyond cruel. What was she trying to do? Hayden wondered, slowly standing. What twisted reverse psychology was this?  Hayden thought, still on the table, sniffling.

“You can stand now, since you’re a big girl, hm?” The Grandmother said with a smile placed on her face. Hayden slowly rose, covering her front section with her onesie in confusion. 

Hayden shook her head, “Buh-but…” Grandmother Eleanor took Hayden’s hands roughly sitting her down and attaching them to the cuffs once more on the chair. Saul leaned against his counter, hoping that this wouldn’t be too messy but… then again, two suppositories upped the mess and could end in diarrhea for the little. He knew what the Grandmothers were doing and he hoped, deep down, that Hayden would ask for a diaper in time, but that was highly unlikely at this point.

Hayden winced as her bottom hit the chair as she was pushed down onto it, lost in what to do. She didn’t want to poop on a chair she was restricted to, in front of four people! That would embarrass her, past the point of her ego’s return… which is what the Grandmother’s wanted, wasn’t it? Hayden shifted, closing her eyes in defeat. 

“Just because you need diapers doesn’t mean that you’re a baby, if you all aren’t properly open to the concept or, for that matter, informed.” Hayden opened one eye, eyeing Grandmother Anne Marie, “May I please have a diaper, Grandmother?” She said, switching to a polite tone. Saul internally sighed in relief, hoping he wouldn’t have a stinky room that he’d have to air out. Even with a diaper it’d be stinky, but at least it wouldn’t be on his dining area.

The Grandmother laughed, almost hysterically, from this sudden retort, “Excuse me, young miss?” 

Hayden felt a pang of pain in her stomach, clearing her throat, “May I please have a diaper?” She blinked innocently across the table. 

“Oh my! I thought you were a big girl! Big girls don’t need diapers from what I’ve heard.” Grandmother said. 

“Again, you must not have heard me the first time but big girls can wear them too.” Hayden said in a matter-of-fact way as she shifted, feeling herself getting hot from a sudden wave of stomach cramps. 

Grandmother Anne Marie had a smile cemented on her face as she watched the little girl shift in discomfort, “Hm, is that so? Well, I only give diapers to my babies and if you aren’t one then I can’t do that.” A huge cramp hit Hayden and a loud toot hit the room, one none of them thought was possible from such a tiny girl. 

“Okay-okay, I’m a baby. I lied, now please, please Grandmother Anne Marie, may I?” She clenched her numb, sore bottom as a bead of sweat appeared on her forehead. 

“Are you sure? You sure haven’t been acting like one these past ten minutes!” The Grandmother stood, going to her diaper bag. 

Hayden said between breaths, “Y-yes.” Another wet fart hit as she felt a sludge almost leave her bottom. She felt chills from trying to resist letting go. 

“Okay, I think I need a bit more of persuading. You really convinced me you were a big girl earlier!” She snickered to herself quietly as she grabbed a diaper from her bag, turning towards Hayden. 

Hayden was sweating as she felt her bottom turn on her inner will and she began wailing as mushiness ensued underneath her as she lifted her bottom, trying not to feel it. The Grandmother walked over to Hayden, pushing her down, onto her own mess once she was done. 

“Oh my! So stinky! Woooweee.” Grandmother Whitney swatted the air and scrunched her face. Hayden had lost all of her ego, all of her self-confidence as she was still going, her bowels cleansing themselves as she felt the mush sliding down between her legs and swearing across the seat of the chair and her bottom. She winced, cringing internally and closing her eyes in complete shame.  

Saul began going over to the kitchen for towels as Grandmother Whitney followed him, “Saul, don’t worry about it. Let me clean up because we feel bad enough soiling your dining area like this with the baby!” She paused, scrunching her nose from the smell, “How about you start a bath and once we destinkify her you can give her a nice bath?” 

“No, if she weren’t so stubborn this wouldn’t have happened so it’s okay. But I’ll start the bath.” He said, trying not to breath in the smelly air. Saul turned to see Hayden wailing in a mess and he wanted to clean her and hold her so badly. She needed special attention and love after that cruel treatment. He knew it was necessary to teach her a lesson, but he wanted to step in and coddle her. 

The three Grandmothers went to cleaning Hayden and the room. After they cleaned her enough, Grandmother Anne Marie picked up Hayden, taking her to the bath that Saul had started. 

“I apologize about the dining room’s smell.” Grandmother Anne Marie said, before briskly leaving Hayden naked and standing at the foot of the tub. 

Saul lead the little lost Hayden into the warm bath water. He had a honey bath soak in the water that she lowered into. Hayden began crying again as the thought of her pooping on Saul’s dining room chair reverberated in her head. She was beyond embarrassed and had hit a firm breaking point.

Saul leaned over, kissing her head and gently caressing her hair behind her ear, “Shhhh, shhhh. Just relax, Hayden. Daddy is going to make it all better, okay?” Hayden blinked through her tears, hearing him say ‘Daddy’ and feeling foreign to that word. He was reassuring and made her feel a little calmer, feeling more comfortable with Saul than any of the Grandmothers. 

She tried to relax back on the towel neck rest that he laid, smelling the honey scented bathwater and feeling the soothing warmth. Saul took his time roaming a bath squeegee over her body, being meticulous to get every crack and corner. He shampooed her hair and conditioned it as Hayden sat in the tub, lack of all feelings she once had. She felt stripped of the self-confidence she once had and felt reverted back to feeling small, babyish. Hayden didn’t want to think of adult things as of the moment, she felt raw, hurt in forms she didn’t know were possible.

Hayden was helped out of the water and patted down with a towel. Saul took her hand, leading his lost baby out of the bathroom stark naked, her private parts being invaded with cold. Saul led her to the couch where clothes and a fresh diaper were laid by the Grandmothers. 

Hayden was placed in a thick diaper that could easily be compared to a pillow between her legs and a babydoll nightie that had a ‘Beware I’m a brat’ font on it in cute letters and pink sparkle. A light purple pacifier was placed between her lips and clipped onto her nightie. Saul scooped her up, grabbing his fuzzy brown blanket and laying on the couch as he cradled her. 

“Here’s something to calm the baby.” Grandmother Whitney said, handing a bottle to Saul. 

“Thank you.” Saul said, taking out Hayden’s paci and placing the nip of the bottle between her lips. 

Hayden, at first, wanted to spit it out, but decided to drink. She suckled slowly, nursing it quietly as she listened to the Elders speak.  

“What a stinky girl and such a big mess! My, my.” Grandmother Anne Marie said, sitting on the couch near Saul and Hayden, looking at Hayden’s flushed face as she nursed the bottle. 

“It doesn’t smell anymore, so that air freshener definitely did the trick!” Grandmother Eleanor said. Hayden began feeling, almost instantly, calm as she drank the warm milk. There must have been some magic in the milk too! It felt like she took anti-depressant medicine after she finished the bottle.

Saul took the bottle away, playing with Hayden’s wet hair as he felt her body relax, her muscles calming. He smiled, happy that she would be feeling much better soon. 

Hayden nuzzled her head into Saul’s chest, feeling his fingers brush her hair as she looked into his eyes like a lost puppy. She didn’t know her future, what the Grandmothers had planned for her nor what else would happen to her; however, Hayden knew that she liked the feeling of being in Saul’s arms. Sure, Saul had his moments, but Hayden felt this odd sincerity of trust with Saul that made her feel safe and secure in his arms. Although she had the looming Grandmother’s there, Hayden felt protected by him.

Grandmother Anne Marie eyed the sleepy baby girl underneath her glasses. Hayden was truly spent, the punishments obviously taking their tolls on her little body. She sighed, crossing her legs as she sat back. The Grandmother knew Hayden was a different little, unlike many. 

Admittedly, the Grandmother never hadn’t been this excited about a challenge of a rebellious little in many, many years. However, maybe this little wasn’t hers to fix. This was the first time the Grandmother had ever considered the idea of stepping down from the plate to give her little’s to someone else. She looked from Saul’s contently glimmering eyes cast down to Hayden’s half open ones and found herself smiling at the pleasant sight. He loved the little, that was obvious, and the Grandmother couldn’t tear that away from him. 

She sighed to herself, deciding her new course of plans that she would have to initiate to see that this little doesn’t harm anymore Elders. After all, this wasn’t Grandmother Anne Marie’s first rodeo and she knew, if this panned out like last time, more Elder’s could be affected, even her own life could be at stake. 

• Like 5

Had miss to read this story so I start reading it from the beginning and could not stop until I had finish it. Got a few hours less of sleep this night. Thank Lionsheart for a great story.

• 2 weeks later...

Took me a minute to get back into the story but what a great chapter. Hayden is one tough little girl. I don’t think I could have handled such a punishment as well as she did. I am so glad it’s over and now she can feel some love from Saul. Very happy to give this a like. I am looking forward to reading more.