LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Little Hunters (April 3rd, 2019 Update)

So...uh... this wasn't planned to start writing a mini-series story...but I had a dream about this and naturally had to spend half a day writing a few chapters to share with you all. I have been writing for I, Rayne Griff, but I've been immersed in a new world that I really wanted to write for. My creative outlet has recently went to this and I apologize if anyone is awaiting the next chapter of I, Rayne Griff. I usually don't write in third person, but I decided to give it a shot, and so far, I've fallen in love with it. I love reading feedback on my stories so please let me know if you like this and I'll try to post more sooner rather than later, haha. Without further ado, enjoy☺️

The Little Hunters

Chapter 1

The hunter’s light grey eyes traced a young girl’s long, light brown hair, with twists of blonde laying in spirals down her back as he sat at Starbucks Coffee. From a distance, he studied her bright green eyes greedily reading the book in front of her, not paying attention to the world around her. She was naturally beautiful, yet she wore makeup that was too mature for her tiny stature. 

Adorable. Saul thought to himself as he looked back at his newspaper, as if Saul hadn’t seen her profile before and had been watching her for the past few weeks. This target wasn’t an easy one; a few of the other hunters had been warned and Saul decided to take on another tough assignment. Nothing new to him, his usual type of littles he liked to hunt. He had been carefully studying this little for some time, wondering where she slept, who she was. 

Her name was Hayden Aragon.

Strikingly intelligent. 4.0 GPA in high school, part of the top 10 percentile in her class, and a 3.9 GPA in college graduating with her pre-med degree to pursue her doctorate in Psychology. Too bad where she’s going that wouldn’t matter. Of course, she was like every other difficult little he had studied and watched before. Young, quick-witted, bratty, curious. Nothing different than the others and would be trained accordingly once captured of course.

Saul placed down his newspaper, sipping black coffee as he looked across the coffee shop, eyeing her again underneath his glasses. He looked at her attire, smirking at the concept. Black leggings and a jean jacket over her white shirt. It was humorous to Saul, knowing where he came from, that’s not what babies were allowed to wear. Yet, in the mundane world littles walked around as adults. It was so laughable to him that they really thought they were adults. 

That was his favorite part of the hunt. When a little is placed in a diaper for the first time and learns their place. The blush on his or her face. The oh so sudden shyness following their new attire. That moment never seemed to disappoint him. Saul longed for that in every little he hunted. The moment he knew my job was complete, onto the next. It was bittersweet, sad even. The little he hunted and watched for so long is the same little he wouldn’t see again, only to walk past them in the store or at a park. 

She looked up, her green eyes meeting Saul’s for the first time since he’d been watching her, looking at her for a moment too long. He blinked, realizing that he had slipped in his game. Saul didn’t make mistakes often, but this was one he was experienced enough to know better by now. 

Hayden looked down, back at her book, as if she didn’t know he was watching her. Her composure changed completely, her face, serious. Hayden slowly closed her book, grabbing her keys as she slung her satchel over her shoulder. Saul watched her as she turned away from him, keys firmly grasped in her hand, locked between her middle finger and second finger like a weapon. 

Saul sighed, taking off his glasses with a smile at how cute she looked, thinking she could undermine him. He felt excitement coarse through him: Saul liked a challenge. This assignment was already presenting to be one, which he completely loved every moment of.

Hayden walked out of the coffee shop, down the street. She had walked here from her apartment in the city so he knew she had a length of a walk before getting to her room safely. Little did she know, she wouldn’t be seeing her apartment after today.

Saul picked up pace behind her on the street, feeling the tranquilizer in the pocket of his jacket. Saul didn’t want to put her to sleep, but he couldn’t have another scene be made in the mundane realm. He already had two write ups for that and didn’t need another one. 

Sometimes, Saul forgot that he was in the mundane realm and that giving a spanking to a little in public wasn’t widely accepted. He had learned that on his first assignment and, luckily, hasn’t done it ever since. Saul wasn’t scared of another write up because he knew his bosses needed him more than ever as more difficult cases of littles grew to a new high. There was still a very thin bubble between Saul's realm and the mundane one in which he didn't want to be the one to pop it.

Hayden turned her little head to the side, becoming aware of her surroundings and Saul following her. Saul fully expected that from her. She had taken numerous self-defense classes at her university. Upon the list of red flags, she was also a guest speaker at many Women’s Rights organizations and Feminism clubs in the Chicago area. To say the least, Hayden was a promising catch and would be in training for some time well before anyone could adopt her.

She halted in her tracks as people walking down the busy Chicago street weaved between her. Clever girl, yet not clever enough, Saul thought. He decided to keep walking past her, quickly taking his moment to grab her wrist, pulling Hayden with him as if they were a couple walking together. 

“HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME.” Hayden screamed as she wiggled her wrist under Saul’s steel grasp. It was humorous to Saul that she thought she had a real chance of escaping. She was 5’2 and 120 pounds. He was 6’3 and almost double the size of her.

“Hayden, sweetie, not here. We can talk about this in private.” Saul said firmly, with an authoritive undertone, as a few people paused, looking at them in confusion. She was making a huge scene, a tantrum that needed to be dealt with in the form of a spanking. As much as Saul’s hand was twitching to pull her over his lap in front of this crowd of people, he couldn’t risk it. 

She twisted away from Saul, kicking him in the groin. He grunted, his grip loosening for a moment as she took her chance, slipping away from Saul, and running away quickly. People between them were looking at Saul, then continuing to walk as if they didn’t see anything. He had been to many cities, yet this was his favorite one. Most of the people were pretentious and rude, and only cared about themselves and their lives that they ignored what was happening around them instead of helping a girl who was crying for her dear life. 

The corner of Saul’s mouth raised, feeling the adrenaline of the hunt course through him. He walked briskly behind her, giving Hayden some time to run and distance to make it seem like she had a fighting chance. He knew where she was going: obviously to her apartment. She was going to try and lose him, then end up there. Saul saw her far ahead of himself, looking back as she turned a corner into an alleyway. She was going to take the backway to her apartment, that was apparent. 

“Alleyway is covered, closing in.” Saul closed his eyes in frustration of hearing his coworker’s voice in his earpiece. Fucking Conrad imposing on his assignment once again.

“She’s mine, Radder.” Oh he hated that name but Saul wanted to tick him off because this wasn’t the first time he intercepted one of his targets. Saul began jogging as he turned into the alleyway she entered. 

“We knew you couldn’t do this one alone, Saul. Look at the scene you already made.” He said Saul’s name in an irritated tone.

Saul’s eyes found her running towards the opposite end of the alley, her hair bouncing with every small step. Conrad and his two disciples appeared around the corner as Conrad met looked at Saul with a sly smile.

I fucking hate that kid, Saul thought to himself. Conrad was new recruit and an arrogant one at that. He was only following Saul because Saul was one of the top hunters in his division with the highest influx of littles in the last year. 

Saul silently caught up to her as she stopped in her tracks, hesitantly walking backwards as she saw his fellow hunters, “Leave me alone, I already called the police!” She held up her Apple Watch on her wrist that had an EMERGENCY sign flashing on it as it was tracking her. 

Conrad smiled to Chester and Aaron with his eyebrows up, knowing full well that wouldn’t save her. Saul, still behind Hayden, attempted to stifle a smile, how cute that she still thought she had control.

Saul placed his finger over his lips, giving the other guys the ‘shh’ sign as he approached, an arm’s length behind her. He pulled out the tranquilizer, his hand reaching out to the waist band of Hayden’s leggings. A quick pull down of her bottoms and a sting in her butt would place her into a nice, deep slumber. One that a bratty little could use. A job well done, per usual. 

Saul inched closer, and in a flash of an eye Hayden whipped around, squirting mace in Saul’s shocked eyes. It was as if a slow motion movie panned out before his very eyes, as the liquid hit his face he felt the most excruciating pain in his life. 

So many emotions hit Saul in an instant. Shock that this little could deal out so much pain. Surprise that this little had the balls to initiate a fight if they had been alone. Anger that she would even attempt to disrespect an adult in such a fashion.

Burning pain signed his eyes, mouth and nose immediately. He grunted, quickly trying to rub the spray off of his face. Saul heard Hayden begin wailing and making grunting noises trying to fight off his fellow hunters. His light grey eyes were shut, but he knew the assignment was done once the alley was silent once more and the only two sounds in the alley was Hayden’s soft rhythmic breathing and his own coughing and sniffling as he tried to evacuate the chemicals from his face.

After a few moments, Saul heard the guys begin laughing loudly. Conrad splashed water on Saul’s face from his own water bottle.

Never, had Saul ever, been so humiliated by a little before. As Saul sat there, temporarily blinded by the mace, he took mental note that he’d make sure to repay the favor.

• Like 6
55 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

Interesting little story.

Whens the next chapter?

Why thank you! The next chapter shall be out a bit later today! :D

41 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

As much as I love I rayne griff I also like where this is going. I’m crossing my fingers for a happy ending! All the diaper dimension stories have the littles losing except like 2, and I always side with the littles! For your first time in the third person perspective you did great! There was a minor error with “Saul places his finger over my lips” so it just looks like you slid back into first person momentarily which happens to me All the time. Side note: I feel like if I had gotten kicked in the groin I would be knocked out on the floor dying in pain, it hurts sooo freaking much, I definitely wouldn’t be able to continue a hunt. But I reasoned out that he’s an Amazon so maybe his groin is less hurtable, or a littles kick just wasn’t that powerful. Can’t wait to see how this ends up! 

Why thank you for the heads up! I actually wrote this chapter in first person and didn't like it so I changed it all and a few things slipped my editing, lol?

And this is not a 'Diaper Dimension' story. It could have been subconsciously inspired by that but I have never fully read a diaper dimension tale so I have little to no experience in writing one, haha. Maybe some aspects are drawn from that, but this is more of an ABDL cliche story so I guess it would naturally seem like a diaper dimension one. 

In the next chapter, it will make a little more sense very very soon what 'realm' their in.

Chapter 2

Hayden stirred awake, her heart racing as she felt her body regaining consciousness in a slow pace. She tried to awaken from the fog that took over her brain hours ago as quick as she could, it was dire after all. She still could feel the sting on her bottom when the unfamiliar men pulled down her pants and injected her with something that put her to sleep. 

Her mind went into a panic as it began to awake more. Was she going to be sex trafficked? Were they going to rape her? Was she going to be murdered? Hayden didn’t know, but these men couldn’t have had good intentions.

Her eyes blinked open, feeling a rumble under her and the noise of a whistle from a… train? She pressed her hand into someone, fidgeting up, soon to be quickly held down by the unfamiliar man who she first saw at Starbucks. 

Hayden began whimpering as she wriggled under him and Saul cradled her in his arms. 

“Shhhh, shhhhh, little one.” Her eyes blinked back tears as he cooed her, grasping her firmly in his hands. Oh no, she would not be getting away from me this time, Saul thought.

“What do you want from me?” Hayden whimpered, looking at the four men in the train cabin with her. Sure, they all looked normal, not what Hayden would deem as ‘bad people’ if she met them well before this day. She considered maybe one or two of them good looking, if not ready to attack them to escape far away. Yet these men wanted something from her or wanted to keep her for some sick purpose. She had met many sex trafficking survivors at the Women’s Center and knew that sex traffickers, rapists and even pyschopaths looked normal. 

One of the guys on the opposite side of the cabin with bright blue eyes and a shaved head said, “Here, Saul.” He took out a syringe and handed it to the guy holding Hayden down. The most muscular of the guys who had been holding Hayden, Saul, grasped the syringe as he continued to hold her down with one arm. 

“No, no, no, please, please not again, NO.” Hayden whimpered as one of the other men stood up, helping Saul place her on her stomach as Saul pulled down her pants and underwear, injecting the serum to calm Hayden down.

Hayden felt a sting in her bottom and then her pants were pulled back up as tears fell down her face. She was fully expecting to go back to sleep within moments... yet nothing happened. She met Saul’s eyes as she was turned back over. Hayden's eyes caught his red rimmed ones and red spotted face from the mace. He had a handsome face with a sharp nose and light steel rimmed glasses that gave him a matured look. It was a shame that she had to use her defense mechanism on him. If she had to choose to use the mace on anyone in the room, it'd be the guy with the shaved head. 

Saul had what people considered ‘salt and pepper’ hair for his young age of 29 that was short cropped in almost spikes above his head. He sported a beard that matched his hair nicely. He had a rough look about him in his serious eyes that made most littles not even attempt to try him or be even the slightest bit of bratty to him. Many littles knew his reputation and, if had known Hayden’s acts, would be afraid for her. 

Hayden was hyperventilating as she licked her lips, feeling parched from her sleep. Saul loosened his grip as she relaxed slightly, catching a glimpse of her hair in wonder. 

“You dyed my hair while I was… drugged?” Hayden said, turning her once light brown and blonde hair between her fingers. It was a dark brown, with white, almost grey, pieces and flecks of silver catching the light in her hair. What in the hell had happened while she was asleep?

All four men began laughing, as if it were an inside joke. As they laughed, Hayden frowned as she began to feel more relaxed. It was becoming apparent whatever they injected her with must have been in the same medicine family as Xanax. Maybe these sex traffickers were trying to drug me to act normal on this train ride, Hayden thought. 

She shifted on Saul’s lap, uncomfortable. Why was she being held on this stranger’s lap in a cradle-like fashion? It made close to no sense to Hayden. She slowly tried sitting up to sit in the empty spot between them and Saul reaffirmed his grasp. 

“Ah, ah, ah, stay.” He said as if Hayden were a pet. Her face became blank. She had never been treated in such a condescending manner before. How rude, she thought. She stopped fidgeting, sighing in defeat. 

To Saul’s liking, he smiled at her attempts to escape his grasp. He wanted to make sure she knew her place quickly with him, even if they didn’t have any dialect. Conrad wanted, so badly, to be the one to hold her when she awoke, but Saul didn’t and wouldn’t allow it. This little maced him, the least he could do is manipulate her to the best of his ability before she was admitted into Grandma's Boarding School. He loved poking at littles who didn’t know their place yet, especially ones who were on the brattier spectrum.

“When go through the portal to the Elven Realm, that’s when a little’s genetics become unmasked from the Mundane Realm.” Hayden’s naturally pouty lips fell into a line.

“I get that I’m drugged, but I’m not that  naïve.” She said, with an attitude that was not to Saul’s liking. Saul looked at her small eyebrows furrowing, considering turning her onto her tummy again and placing a few good swats on her bottom. He sighed, refraining from his instinctual response. It was too soon to spank her and he didn’t want to culture-shock her until the time was right.

“Watch your attitude.” Saul said slowly to plant the first seed of fear in Hayden. He wanted her to make sure she knew who to be afraid of between him and his fellow hunters. 

“Let me go or else.” She wriggled underneath Saul. To Saul’s surprise, she wasn’t understanding his threats clearly enough.

“Hayden, do you want a spanking?” Saul said, grunting as he grabbed her wrists with one hand and pinning them against the wall. His other arm pinning her thighs down so she was immobile. She gulped, staring up to him in distress. 

“How do you know my name?” She asked. Saul was caught off guard from the question. She was very intelligent, that he knew. He just wasn’t expecting such a question from someone so…cute and innocent looking. Littles were deceiving, Saul tended to forget that easily.

“We’re little hunters. It’s part of the job to know our target thoroughly.” Aaron said, looking out the window. What happened to mystery? Saul thought. And it wasn’t even their target. They were only supposed to be backup if things got out of hand.

Hayden shifted as Saul let go and scooped her back up, letting her sit up a little bit more in his lap. Hayden’s mind rattled, wondering if she heard the guy right… 

“Did you just say… little hunters?” Saul sighed, he’d been on too many assignments to be irritated with the common questions every new little had. He had answered them hundreds of times and would let the other guys take over on this one.

“Yes.” Conrad responded.

Hayden cracked a smile, making Saul’s eyes light up. To his surprise, once again, she giggled, “So… you guys are considered tiny so that’s why you are named ‘Little Hunters’?” She laughed at her own joke in her dazed state.

Saul smiled, finding it humorous as Conrad, Aaron and Chester acted unphased, almost annoyed. Technically, to Saul, Conrad, Aaron and Chester were the ‘tinier guys’ in the hunter divisions. Saul knew they were new to hunting, immature at that, and had only had a few successful captures without need for reinforcements.  

Hayden wasn’t finished, “Are there gatherers as well?” Saul stifled a laugh, coughing instead. After all, a few hours before he was sprayed with mace and could still play off the act.

This little was surprising, in an entertaining way. She was making jokes of his coworkers and he was enjoying every moment. She was condescending which did require a reprimand, yet this little had piqued Saul’s interest, still witty even with her captors she knew nothing about. 

Conrad stuttered, “N-no.” He cleared his throat, “You are a little. We hunt for little ones like you.” Saul was still getting a kick out of seeing Conrad getting caught off guard by such a feisty little. Didn’t he get it already? Only Saul could give this little a dose of her own medicine, not the Radder, Aaron nor Chester. None of them had the experience nor careful hands for such a little. Although Conrad was once Saul’s apprentice not so long ago, that didn’t mean Saul's wisdom rubbed off on him in the slightest. 

Her face became serious, “Like sex trafficking?” Everyone bursted out laughing… well, besides Hayden. 

“No. You were born here and it was time for you to come back.”

Hayden rolled her eyes, “Sure, I was born in a different ‘realm’ and the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus is real.” She sat up more on Saul’s lap, losing care that she was wiggling around on him like a child.

One of the men with ginger hair, Aaron, gasped, “For certain, one baby is getting coal for Christmas.” 

Hayden cocked her head to the side, feeling something itchy behind her ear, distracted from this man calling her a ‘baby’. She grasped the culprit beneath her thick wavy locks, noting that it pulled on her head. 

She squinted, looking down at a… feather? From her head? She grasped a handful of hair in concern, pulling it from behind her. A few white and brown feathers, more greyish strands of soft waves and purple low lights scattered her dark brown hair. Her hair was beautiful in some strange woodsy way. She wanted to look in a mirror, yet there were none around. If this were all true, then what else changed about her? She wondered.

Saul watched her from behind, eyes trailing to her backside that had lace panties sticking out. One of Saul’s pet peeves was when a little tried to look ‘sexy’ in the mundane world, attempting to act older than they really were. Not to mention, little Hayden was on his lap, not padded, and could wet herself on him at any moment and he would be left infuriated. 

He sighed, “Can one of you hand me the diaper bag? I’m not waiting any longer.” 

Hayden gasped as she heard his words and he picked her up in a swoop, almost as if she were as light as a puppy. Saul was strong and it was easy for him to move littles as he pleased. It would take the strength of Conrad and his two friends to hold Hayden down to the same regard that Saul could.

He laid Hayden on her back on the train cabins seat as she began protesting, “What did you just say?” She laid on her back, looking up to his towering figure looming over her. 

Conrad stood up, “Hey, she’s mine, not yours to diaper.” Hayden squinted in confusion as she looked from Saul to Conrad. Diaper? What were they talking about? Hayden thought, laying there not knowing what to do.

“She was my target to begin with. You decided to show up when back-up wasn’t necessary and I have multiple incidences that I could have reported you on in which I still haven’t.” Saul said, annoyed. Of course Conrad was making a scene in front of a little.Ugh, the amount of stupidity this guy had, Saul thought.

“Without me you would have been still sitting in the alley with mace in your face, buddy.” Conrad said, becoming agitated. Hayden suppressed a smile, trying to stifle a giggle but it still came out.

“Don’t think you’re getting out of your punishment for that, Hayden.” Hayden gulped as she laid there, going silent. Punishment? What exactly did he mean? She crossed her arms over her chest, uncomfortable to the thought.

Conrad looked to Aaron and Chester, “Let’s go to the other cabin, boys. Saul can deal with the bratty toddler by himself.” He paused after Aaron and Chester left, “Do me a favor and don’t call me when you’re having issues.” 

Saul rolled his eyes, scratching his stubble, “Yeah, I think I can handle one little by myself, thanks for the offer, bud.” 

Hayden blushed. Surely, they weren’t talking about her? Bratty? Toddler? Little one?She didn’t understand all of these references to child-like things. She was an adult, not a baby. She was in a calm stupor from the medicine, sure, but that didn’t mean she didn’t understand what was going on. She wanted to leave, go home to her apartment, yet she was trapped. Heck, she didn’t even know what state she was in, nor if she was even considered to be on Earth as it was. 

After the three men left, Saul turned his back, looking in the cabin shelf. Hayden decided to take the chance. She moved quickly, lunging to the cabin door as Saul had his back turned. 

Saul rose his eyebrows, as if he were humored at her attempt to run. As Hayden’s hand grasped the train cabins door, she felt her feet leave the ground as Saul picked her up by her armpits. 

She kicked in the air, but to no avail, her petite legs just flailed like a toddler's throwing a tantrum. Saul roared in a laugh at her failed attempt. He placed her underneath one arm as she kicked and screamed, without any remorse from Saul. He grabbed the diaper bag and flung it to the floor, sitting on the green cabin seating.

Hayden was thrown over Saul’s lap, the wind being knocked out of her as her bottom was raised in the air and her pants and panties were taken down in a heartbeat. 

“SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE NO, PLEASE!” She screamed bloody murder as she still fought Saul’s strong hold grip on her waist. He grunted, as she elbowed him in the stomach. Yep, that one hurt, Saul thought as he decided to begin his swats to her bottom without any hesitation.

At first, Hayden gasped in shock when he landed his first spank. She didn’t understand that she was screaming at the top of her lungs, yet no one came to her help. She could have been murdered and apparently the people on this train gave no fucks. 

She wriggled under him as he kept his grip, nearly tearing into her tiny side because she was fighting so hard against him. One of them was going to let up and stop fighting, and Saul knew it was going to be her. Her screams stopped and turned into wailing. After a few minutes, she stopped moving, just whimpering in self-pity. She was weak, and no match for this strong man who must have had bones of steel because she couldn’t even nudge him. 

Hayden gave up, accepting her defeat as she felt stinging pain in her bottom. This Saul guy must have been a pro spanker, because he knew the perfect timing to alternate buns. Once one buttock was stinging to the point of numbness, he’d switch to the other when that one had regained feeling. The spanking seemed like it was never ending until she had no tears left to cry and her cheeks were stained red from embarrassment.

After what felt like countless hours of a spanking, Saul ceased his merciless reign of spanking champion, seeing the Hayden was limp. Saul knew that these next moments were important. It was critical for littles to be chastised, yet the aftercare was the most important part. If a little didn’t feel love for a long period of time, then the Realm’s immortal vitality would dissipate. 

Saul helped Hayden up. Hayden stood with her pants on the ground, so overwhelmed with unfamiliar emotions that she could only look at the ground, holding her hands in front of her nether regions. Saul paused, knowing full well that every new little had modesty that he loved stripping down until they were a puddle of helplessness. He almost had Hayden there, and maybe, she wouldn’t need as much training one he was done with her.

Saul pulled Hayden close to him, tilting her chin up to look through his glasses, into his grey eyes, “What do you have to say for yourself, missy?” Hayden frowned, once again confused. Why was she being treated like a child? Of course she knew what to say, yet she didn’t want to say it because this situation was not fair in ANY context. She had rights and it wasn’t okay to treat any human like this.

Her lips trembled, seeing his serious expression, “I-I’m sorry.” 

Saul’s eyes narrowed, looking at her puffy lips and cheeks then back into her moss green eyes, “Mhm, for what?” Hayden’s eyes looked confused, then seeing his red puffy eyes she remembered what happened earlier.

“For spraying your face with mace.” She said, almost breathlessly. 

Saul pulled her by her jean jacket collar closer to him, kissing her forehead as she squinted at his dark blue jeans in confusion. Why was he kissing my forehead after that? She thought.

“I forgive you, baby.” He touched her cute little cheek with a smile, “Now let’s get a diaper on you.” He loved saying the word ‘diaper’ to a new little. They hated it and he cherished the reaction each and every time. 

Hayden’s mouth gaped open as she stood there, her face going to a deeper shade of red. She whimpered as Saul stood, turning and pushing Hayden on the seating. She laid down in pure defeat, feeling a new wave of pain from her red bottom touching the hard seat. Hayden was giving up care because she had no other choice. She was going to do whatever this ‘Saul’ guy wanted because she was just a ball of Play-Doh that he could form into anything he wanted at this point.

Hayden stared up at the wooden ceiling in the train cabin, wondering where they were headed to. She was so caught up in the events in the cabin that she hadn’t had a chance to begin worrying.

She jumped as she felt Saul grab her ankles, raising her knees near her face in a swift motion as a fluffy white diaper was slid under her. She felt the soft padding and closed her eyes, hoping this was all just a nightmare. There was no way this was real, maybe just a dream right? Hayden thought, hoping she was hallucinating. 

She felt tickles and a soft coolness sprinkle her bottom and then her legs were lowered. The smell of powder hinted the air and Hayden tried not to smell. She made the mistake of looking down as Saul meticulously patted in the powder in her delicate areas. He caught her glance with a crooked smile, savoring her humiliation. He took his time delicately sprinkling powder into every crevice to thoroughly enjoy this moment. He loved diaper changes the most. It filled the void in his heart that made his job worth every minute, every second. This was the first and last time he’d be changing Hayden’s diaper, so why not enjoy the sweet torment that she would endure?

Hayden made a small gasp as the diaper was slowly folded over her front, feeling the sudden thickness between her thighs. The leak guards tickled her inner thighs and Saul taped the diaper on as snugly as he could, patting the front after he was finished and admiring his work, soaking in the new little’s complete humiliation. 

Hayden felt tiny, very much like a child…no, a baby. The way she was being cooed. The thick padding between her legs. The odd sense of comfort in accepting the embarrassment of the situation. She felt so young, so… cute? Ugh. She loathed the thought. She was, not even hours before, a stong, independent woman who lived alone in her Chicago apartment but was now reduced to a… toddler.

Hayden sniffled, one last tear going down her face. This couldn’t be real, could it?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Lionsheart said:

This couldn’t be real, could it?

Well done on this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. I like the way you integrate magic realism into the story in a Gabriel García Márquez like style. You keeps the reader guessing and I like that.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

Is this middle earth? With the elves. It’s been forever since I read those books so I don’t even know. Oh how I hope Saul ends up keeping this one somehow. But I don’t know how that would work with the people who hired him. Oof now I’m hooked on two stories! Can’t wait for more ???????

I wish it were middle earth! That would be a cool ABDL take haha. 

14 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Well done on this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. I like the way you integrate magic realism into the story in a Gabriel García Márquez like style. You keeps the reader guessing and I like that.

Why thank you! You guys are onto my magical hints, so thanks for noticing! :D

21 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

Good chapter.

He said the last time to diaper a little is he retiring?

Hmm, maybe he could be retiring soon, I guess we'll find out? I was also alluding to the fact that hunters barely see a little nor ever get the chance to take care of one again after the initial hunt, but I like your theory!  

So...  I know some people don't associate ABDL with sexual desires and I can completely understand because I'm like that half of the time... but, my DL side has gotten the best of me in this story and I've finally given in to writing a few scenes of that nature so I thought a warning would be appropriate for these next few or more if any of y'all wanted to stop reading before we get into that neck of the woods. I personally enjoy reading ABDL stories with erotic twists and turns on this site so it's only time to add to it.

To summarize: This story is going to delve into scenes of a sexual nature in the next few chapters, so be warned if you aren't into that sort of thing.

Chapter 3

The refreshment attendant peaked into the cabin as Hayden pulled down her shirt, trying to cover her exposed diaper. 

Saul smacked away Hayden’s hand as the attendant spoke, “First stop is a Whickamore. Second is at Aeradon. Any juice I can get your baby?” The woman smiled and waved her hand at Hayden.

Hayden became red again, embarrassed that this stranger was treating her like a baby... as if she knew? Was Hayden on an episode of Punk’d? Were these paid actors and everyone was getting paid good money to treat her like an infant? She felt so small and belittled and it was undermining all that she worked on for in the past few years.

“Apple juice, thank you.” Saul said, bouncing Hayden on his lap as she looked out the window in embarrassment. Apple juice? She didn’t even want that. Ugh. 

The woman handed Saul an apple juice box and Saul gave her an Eruthen coin to pay. He stuck the straw through the box and handed it to Hayden, who looked down at it. 

Saul sighed, shaking his head, “You are going to have fun with the Lodge, aren’t you?” He tickled her sides and she smiled, holding back her laughs. Hm, grumpy? Saul thought, frowning. She probably needed another nap, but he chose to tell the grandma’s that once they checked in at the Boarding Lodge. Most bratty littles were sent there, hand selected by the elders to be trained to become good little girls and boys. Saul didn't know what the Grandmothers' secrets were, but they worked well.

Saul brought the straw up to her mouth and she hesitated, meeting his watchful eyes. She leaned in, suckling the straw as she drank. She was thirsty, but she didn’t want to give Saul anymore victories. He already spanked her, diapered her and was now making her drink from a juice pack. Could it get any worse? 

Saul set the juice pack on the counter as he cradled her, patting the bottom of her diaper. Hayden blushed, trying to not think about what she was wearing. She did feel the need to use the restroom and there was a... stickiness in her nether regions. Why was she sticky with excitement? She blushed at the thought, shaking it away quickly.

Another thought dawned on her: how was she supposed to use the restroom? Surely, he wouldn’t make her use the diaper right? She didn’t want to ask. Saul seemed to like her embarrassment in some twisted way and she didn’t want to make matters worse.

Her head rested on his chest. She was tense, her shoulders strained and neck hurting from trying to not nuzzle into him or lay on him fully. Hayden decided she didn’t like Saul, although he was suddenly being nice and comforting. She finally let her body relax; her muscles were becoming sore anyhow and she didn’t know how much longer she could stay strained.

Hayden’s eyes grew heavy as she looked out the window, seeing a mountain range and a village they passed that had smoke stacks coming out of it’s chimneys. Trees and mountains scattered behind the village that had a hefty layer of snow. Hayden was only wearing a jean jacket, a shirt and a diaper. Unless Saul planned on giving back her leggings, it was going to be freezing when she stepped outside.

Saul watched as Hayden’s eyes closed, her breathing slowing. His grey, tired eyes traced her long dark lashes and pink pouty lips. She was a very beautiful little from her prominent yet puffy cheekbones to her furrowed eyebrows and youthful skin. She was a mix of sorts. Bratty, stubborn, loveable, clever, playful, possibly cuddly. One that a daddy, mommy or any caretaker would be lucky to have. 

Lucky to have… Did I just think that? Saul thought as his hands traced her leak guards under her bottom. 

Saul didn’t have his own little. He was an adult and met all requirements to adopt. Of course, he’d have to go through some psychological tests before adopting, but so did every parent in the Elven Realm. Why didn’t he adopt was the real question. Saul never actually considered it… until he was studying a peculiar little in his arms right now. 

Saul liked the thrill of a chase… yet was it enough? He liked a challenge of a hunt, sure... but when would that get old? It was beginning to feel old and he wanted to settle down eventually and stop traveling so often. He was hardly home; his house was clean but it looked like no one lived there. Saul swore off dating entirely… but that didn’t mean that he felt complete. He was lonely a lot and maybe that’s why he liked assignments because he’d be following a little that could fill that gap for a certain period of time.

For a moment, he thought long and hard about it… To think, a little like Hayden in his bed at night, curled up to him. He had issues sleeping at night as it was but he’d almost definitely sleep like a bear with a little like Hayden with him. 

He shook his head, frowning. He couldn’t, no wouldn’t get attached to a little. He’d been hunting for the past 5 years and this little wasn’t going to change his job title in one day. It was against the rules, anyways. The little would be presented to a few randomized caretaker families that would choose to adopt. It was a computerized system that couldn’t be adjusted…well, unless you were wealthy… 

No, nope, Saul was not the type to buy a little. That’d be unlike himself. Completely against his morals. Adoption was a loving process, not a bid at an auction as they say. Someone loving would adopt Hayden, no doubt, Saul thought. Saul shook his head, sighing, worrisome thoughts brewing in his head. 

He had heard bad, terrible stories of littles. Littles like Hayden required a different sort of attention and a certain caretaker to give punishments when necessary. Some caretakers didn’t know how to deal with littles like her and couldn’t punish their littles well enough to the point where the little became unwanted, unloved and were sent back to some sort of training, or worse, the little looney bin. As a result, someone in the Elven Realm would begin aging, losing immortality when a little became dark, detached.

Hayden awoke to being swaddled in a soft, warm blanket as she was picked up. Her eyes opened, feeling a crisp, cold air nip at her nose. She was pressed near Saul’s shoulder, smelling his evergreen scent. She looked behind him, seeing families file out of a train with their… children? She blinked, focusing on one ‘child’ or, I guess, what they’d call ‘little’ with their parents.

The little wasn’t that much smaller than their adults. Maybe the adults had a foot over the smaller man they were with who skipped behind them in a happy stupor. The man was Hayden’s height, around 5 foot tall, and followed the parents as if he was almost lost. He was in a bright blue coat and had bear mittens on. He didn’t look like he was in the same scenario as Hayden. He didn’t seem to be treated like a baby or toddler to the extent she was. What was with that? She pondered in her sleepy state. 

Hayden’s green eyes looked forward, seeing a van with a few older women with long coats looking at her with awaiting inviting smiles. The one that caught Hayden’s eyes had glasses and white and darker blonde, short curly hair with rosy pink cheeks, smiling at Hayden approaching in Saul’s arms.

Saul blinked, trying not to feel his emotions. He didn’t want to hand over Hayden, yet he knew she needed training. She needed to know her place, since she would be a baby or, at most, a toddler once training had been finished. It was rare when a little would be chosen to stay a baby or toddler. Most littles would graduate from Grandma’s Boarding Lodge to the Little Training Academy to become a elementary school age or a kid little, yet certain littles like Hayden required a special training. 

However, the elders had other plans for Hayden. They decided she would make a fine toddler, or baby, and, that required additional training. Extended Grandma’s Boarding Lodge was only for special littles. An elementary or child range little would go to the Little Training Academy after a good week, not to stay at the lodge. Little Hayden truly didn’t know the rough time she would endure very soon if she didn’t follow the rules.

Saul kissed Hayden’s soft, thick hair.

“Isn’t she precious?” Grandma Anne Marie pinched her cheek and Hayden glared back. Grandma Anne Marie gasped, “What a grumpy girl! Someone already needs a nap, huh?” Hayden stared at her, noticing how plump she was, yet carried a wise voice as she looked at the young girl. 

“Maybe she needs a change!” Grandma Whitney said, giddy for the new little as she stood beside Anne Marie. She was always the ‘more liked’ grandma of the tri-fecta. She always coddled new littles to Grandma Anne Marie’s scrutiny. She loved Whitney like a sister, but it always made her question her fellow grandma, wondering why she always had to be so forgiving to bad littles. Grandma Anne Marie was a bit jealous of Whitney. Whitney was the youngest one of them, middle aged with light blonde and white hair that was long and braided in a pony tail. She was the most loving of the three, for certain. It was as if Grandma Anne Marie and Whitney played good cop bad cop and, to Anne Marie’s distaste, she was always the bad cop. 

Saul patted Hayden’s diaper, “No, she’s still dry. She’s been grumpy since we got her.” He winked at Anne Marie, knowing she’d get the hint that Hayden was just sassy, not grumpy. Saul climbed into the van, unwrapping Hayden and placing her in the car seat, strapping the new little into the gigantic seat.

Hayden’s mouth gaped at the baby car seat as she was placed down. This must be a nightmare, I’ll wake up soon right? Hayden told herself as she felt two straps pulled over her shoulders and clicking into the buckles near her crotch, pressing on her diaper. She shifted, feeling an odd tingling... between her legs. Nope, there was no way she was feeling excited in a fucking diaper, she thought, blushing.

Grandma Eleanor took Hayden’s hand, slipping on a mitten and tightening the band to hold her hand in place. Hayden was in a fog of confusion as Eleanor had already placed one light pink mitten on. Hayden pulled her hand away as Eleanor began on the second hand. Hayden quickly placed her hand underneath her padded bottom, wincing at the noise of a crinkle and remembering her stinging bottom once more. 

Saul was outside the van, speaking to the other two grandmas about Hayden, watching the scene unfold. Saul said firmly, “Hayden, be a good girl before you get another punishment.” 

Hayden pouted, shaking her small head sadly as she looked down at the seat that held her captive. Grandma Eleanor grabbed her hand and slipped on the other light pink mitten. 

“My, my, what an attitude already.” Grandma Eleanor said as she shook her head, reaching back into the diaper bag for socks. 

“She’s already meeting our expectations thus far. We’ll see how long she wants to keep up an attitude.” Grandma Anne Marie said with a tsk. The elders had warned her that this little was going to be another challenge, one that the grandmas had fixed time and time again. 

Hayden sat there as Grandma Eleanor placed knee-high white bow socks on Hayden’s feet. The cool winter air nipping at her exposed legs that hung out of the car seat.

“What happened to your face, Saul?” Hayden heard Grandma Whitney ask as the vans door was shut. They talked amongst themselves outside as if Hayden couldn’t hear them. Hayden blushed, looking down at her attire in the silence of the van. Her mitten hands pawed at the car seats buckles, nothing unlatching no matter how hard she clawed. 

She could hear their voices clear from the inside of the van, “The little maced my face.” The grandmothers gasped, surprised. He paused, looking at Hayden pouting in the van, looking ridiculously adorable, “She was dealt with already. Hayden received a well-deserved spanking.”

She shifted, hearing them talk outside as the car seat rubbing against her diaper and she moaned, gasping. Why did that feel so good? Hayden thought, embarrassed at her sudden hot and bothered state. 

“Thank you, Saul. Your work is always appreciated.” Grandma Whitney said, opening the door as they filed into the van. Grandma Eleanor went to the front, getting in the driver’s seat. 

“Be a good girl to the Grandmothers, Hayden.” Saul winked at Hayden as she pouted, wishing that she’d see him again. Sure, Saul was very physically intimidating, but he was the only familiar face she knew right at the moment. Now, she was being whisked away with these strange older women that called themselves ‘grandmothers’.

• Like 5

Thank you for the encouragement Hopsalot and Nicole! I'm more than shy to post chapters with sexual content but... if other people are enjoying it as much as me then I might as well post it, right? Anywho, with everyone commenting so much and the feedback given, I've decided to post two chapters tonight.

Please feel free to give more feedback; I'm always reading and listening to what you guys think. It really helps me get a bit out of my comfort zone in giving you guys content you may love as much as I do.

Chapter 4

Grandmother Anne Marie took out a white pacifier, plopping it into Hayden’s mouth as she groaned behind it. The Grandma took note of the attitude, acting as if she didn't hear it, but she would assure Hayden would pay a pretty Euruthen coin later for an attitude like that. 

“She’s so cute I just want to hold her in my arms already!” Whitney exclaimed near Hayden’s side.

“Cute but viscious. Be careful, Whitney.” Grandma Anne Marie warned, as her fingers poked into Hayden’s diaper.

Hadn’t Saul already told the Grandmothers that she was dry? Why was she checking now? Hayden shifted, feeling a finger brushing too close to her privates. 

“Does she need a change?” Whitney clapped beside Hayden in excitement. 

Grandmother Anne Marie sighed, looking through her glasses out the window, “Not yet.” She felt a stickiness in Hayden’s diaper though, one that she knew many new babies had. Most littles, when taken to this realm, had a side effect of increased excitement, or the adult word called libido, little to their knowledge. One that made them more… willing to be diapered and changed at times. A little too willing, if you asked Grandmother Anne Marie.

The babies were innocent, but sometimes had more desires other than baby thoughts. Naughty thoughts, that is. They were adults, sent away to be babied after all, it was only natural for a baby to get sticky. To Grandma Anne Marie, it was cute to watch them fidget, knowing that they were sticky inside the diaper. Admittedly, she liked to tease them, giving them a special diaper change but not giving them what they truly desired. It was a game she loved to play, time and time again. Hayden would grow to love special diaper changes and her treats…that’s if she was a good girl. 

Grandma Anne Marie gave treats to good girls and boys, but they had to earn it first.  

Hayden fidgeted, feeling the older woman’s finger touching something that was sticky in her diaper. She made sure not to moan when she checked the diaper. She was hot and bothered, for absolutely no logical reason. 

Hayden had zero to no sex drive before this day, what had suddenly happened as she entered this realm? She was dressed like a baby, feeling tingly on her skin underneath the diaper, easily excited to the touch. It was as if someone rubbed sexual enhancement cream on her flower. She shook off the thoughts, trying to distract herself as she looked out the windows of the van. 

What was this place? The ‘Elven Realm’ as that guy called it. What did that mean? She thought as she stared at the beautiful land, untouched by an industrial revolution and commercial sales. There were cabins and subdivisions sprinkled around. If no one told her that she was in a different realm, she’d still believe that she was in the old ‘mundane’ realm. 

Hayden could feel her bladder losing the fight. She hadn’t peed in… hours, wasn’t it? Hayden didn’t know how long it had been since she was taken, yet she could only assume, by her bladder, that it had been long. She squirmed as the women chatted, not acknowledging the new little. 

“I heard Phoebe will be adopted by the Fowler’s.” Grandma Anne Marie said, her hands cupped on her long dress as she noticed Hayden moving. Grandma Anne Marie knew her babies well enough that this little one was about to tinkle.

“Oooh, isn’t that nice? They make the best casserole in the Four Seasons. She’ll be a happy girl.” Grandma Eleanor said, thinking about the baked goods.

Hayden dropped the pacifier, whimpering, “Uh- excuse me.” The women stopped speaking, looking to her, “Can I use the restroom? Please?” She asked, shifting uncomfortably. 

Grandma Whitney brushed Hayden’s hair behind her ear, “Aweeee, you little cutie pie,” She picked up the pacifier rolling on the van’s floor, “That’s what your diapee is for.” She had a honey sweet voice that Hayden thought was pleasant, although she didn’t agree with what she was saying.

Hayden pulled on the straps of her seat in desperation, “Look, I think you have the wrong person.” She shook her head, “I’m a student attending the University of Chicago. I’m going for my doctorate and have only a few years left. I have a sister and friends who will know I’m gone-“ Grandma Anne Marie had enough of the grumpy little’s protests and took the pacifier from Grandma Whitney, shoving it in Hayden’s mouth.

She shook her head, “Tsk, tsk.” Her voice was older, with a country twinge and was foreboding in a sweet, grandmotherly way, “We know who you are. We know you’re a smart young girl, with ambition and..." Her old eyes narrowed, choosing her words carefully, "spunk." She paused, eyes studying the girl, "None of that matters here. Your old life is done, this will be your new one, Hayden.” Hayden looked into the grandma’s older blue eyes, behind the circle rimmed glasses. This woman wasn’t even old enough to be a grandma. Hayden would guess around the age of 60, maybe even late 50’s. Her dark blonde and white curly hair was the only thing that aged her. She had wrinkles, yet her face looked younger, plump.

These other women were in their 50’s and one of them, the really nice one, Hayden could only guess was in her 40’s. They weren’t old, yet they all held a wiseness to them that Hayden never came across in people before. 

Hayden felt sad as she looked down, not saying anymore. Her captors were sweet-looking older women and she began tearing up behind her pacifier. Hayden never had a mother, father nor grandparents for that matter. She didn’t hold the highest respect for elderly, yet she felt that it would be wise to start that now, since she was a captive of the Grandmothers.

This woman’s eyes were serious as Hayden began crying softly and Grandma Anne Marie smiled. This little just had a wall built up from being human for so long. Elders like the Grandmothers knew she would break. 

Grandma Anne Marie patted her new baby’s leg, “Shhh, it’s okay.” She paused, Hayden not looking at her, “We want you to enjoy your new life. Look, little baby,” She cupped Hayden’s chin in her hand, making the little girl’s green eyes look into her own, “no more worries about the world. You’re set free, no more big girl chores or roles. Endless food, treats. Exciting adventures. Creativity you can tap into once again. Toys, little things you forgot about as a big girl. You will be able to explore curiously again, within the rules of course, but you have to be a good girl. We’ll work to make you happy, but first, you need to show us we can trust you.” 

Hayden blinked back more tears, understanding that she’d have to stop resisting and just, against her better judgement, let go.

Chapter 5

Hayden shifted, quietly suckling her pacifier on the ride to wherever they were going. She closed her eyes, feeling tinkles of pee in her diaper, warming her crotch and bottom. More tinkles escaped and she was wetting herself completely. 

“What story are we reading for the littles tonight?” Eleanor asked, looking in her mirrors as they backed into the log cabin’s garage.

“I wanted to read them Harry Potter, but you two were against that idea.” Grandma Whitney sighed.

“Well, it’s too action-filled for a night-time story. I don’t mind when they read it on their own, but not at night.” Grandma Eleanor said. 

“Beauty and the Beast it is.” Grandma Anne Marie said, undoing Hayden’s straps as she helped Hayden out of the car seat. Once Grandma Anne Marie got out of the car, she motioned for Hayden to come to her. Hayden waddled over, feeling the diaper’s weight droop behind her as she outstretched her arms, Grandma Anne Marie picking her up almost effortlessly. 

Hayden was left surprised that this woman could hold her, only being about a foot taller than Hayden. Hayden looked at the other women, dawning on her that they were all taller than Hayden’s 5’2 stature. It was almost as if magic gave this woman strength. 

Hayden winced as the grandma squished her diaper, “Oh someone’s in need of a diaper change already!” Hayden blushed, hiding her face into the woman’s shoulder. She took in this woman’s scent… an apple cinnamon smell reached her nose. Interesting, Hayden thought. That wasn’t at all what she was expecting. 

Whitney walked behind them, “Aw! The baby made her first tinkle, didn’t she?!” She tickled Hayden’s neck. Hayden shied away, nuzzling more into Grandma Anne Marie. 

They walked into the warm, inviting cabin, greeted by the babysitters and a few littles waddling around.

“Grandma Whitney! Look what I made today!” Little Phoebe said, showing her little handcrafted marshmallow tree hut on a plate. Hayden opened one eye, meeting a full-grown girls who was acting like a child in only a pull-up and a blue baby doll t-shirt. Hayden was, quite honestly, a bit jealous of this girl. The girl was wearing a pull-up and not a thick diaper like Hayden was. 

“Hi, I’m Phoebe!” She exclaimed, being polite. 

Hayden groaned, hiding back into Grandma Anne Marie. 

“Did I say something wrong?” Phoebe said to Grandma Whitney, eyes beginning to water.

Grandma Whitney cooed her, “No, you didn’t. She’s just shy is all.” Grandmother Anne Marie didn't speak, yet she knew that this little was not 'shy' in any way, shape or form; she was a brat, nothing more, nothing less. 

“Guys, guys! There’s a new girl!” A few littles began jumping up and down. Hayden didn’t look, too embarrassed. Her diaper was wet and she just wanted to hide under a rock.

“No running!” Grandma Anne Marie yelled to the boys running below the staircase she began walking up. She sighed, knowing full-well that everyone would be gawking at the new baby in the home. 

As much as everyone called it a ‘school’, it was really a home to Grandma Anne Marie. The house had rules, that were meant to be followed of course. It was rare to get a new baby, most of them were toddlers or young children in the making to be the age of a preschooler, after all. Grandma Anne Marie was, admittedly, excited for this new addition when she heard the news. She liked having a baby in her house. 

It was endearing and made her content, giving the grandmother a new sense of purpose. Of course, it was expected she’d have a sticky baby on her hands. Hayden came from a long lineage of them that Grandma Anne Marie had dealt with in her many years of being a Grandmother and it was hard to forget such a… different type of little. Quite a handful, at that. She suggested that Hayden would be assigned to be treated like the age of a baby because she knew, all-to-well, about her ancestor’s history. Littles were most commonly assigned to be trained like toddlers or preschoolers, yet Hayden was a rare case.

She was of an ancient elven descent, that only Anne Marie and a few other elders knew. She would make sure to extend Hayden’s time at the lodge, being able to play with the baby a little longer than necessary. Grandma Anne Marie knew the young girl was on the naughty list already, and would make sure she was treated as such. 

Grandma Aunt Marie didn’t give special treats to anyone else but her babies, not even to her toddlers or preschoolers. That was her one restriction. It was a secret only the baby pacified would know, to the grandma’s satisfaction. It was an ancient tradition of the Grandmothers that only they kept to themselves; hence why babies always wanted to come back. It was the answer to the mystery that consumed the elders outside of the lodge. Elders around the world wondered how the Grandmothers dealt with unruly brats and turned them into good little babies. Only the three Grandmothers knew what to do with the bad littles. 

Hayden was laid down on a large wooden table, with a white mattress laid inside it, and a soft baby print over the mattress with a towel draped across it. 

Grandma Anne Marie didn’t bother closing the door as she began undressing Hayden, taking off her jean jacket, shirt and bra. She slowly untaped the diaper, folding it back and sighing as she pulled gigantic wipes out of her warmer, “Tsk, tsk, a baby that has hair down there. What are we going to do about that?” Hayden felt cold on the table as she blushed.

She wiped the girl’s inner thighs, taking note that her button was slightly pink and warm, sticking out with wetness. Grandmother Anne Marie placed the wipes in the diaper, placing them on her sweet spot and pressing in as Hayden’s hips wiggled. She held the wipes in place as she folded the diaper back over her, retaping the dirty diaper gently.

“Mmph.” Hayden let out a small moan, wanting the older woman to continue, yet woman walked away, as if she didn’t hear Hayden moan. The mysterious woman, that almost reminded the young girl of Mrs. Claus, walked away. She wondered why she decided to retape a dirty diaper on Hayden? It wasn’t normal, yet it made Hayden more excited as she laid there, wanting more. Was it weird that Hayden wanted to rub herself with a dirty diaper on? The warm, wet wipes made her excited and the squishy diaper heightened the arousal. 

Grandmother Anne Marie started a bath in the next room with a smile. She knew her new baby was excited, apparent by the wiggle of her hips, but the baby wouldn’t be getting her sweet release anytime soon, she’d make sure of it. 

Hayden laid there, embarrassed by her sudden turned on state. She was 22 years old, wanting this older woman to give her more. Was that wrong? Hayden blushed, looking at the white puffy clouds painting on the walls above her, thoughtfully.

What had gotten into her? Her delicate flower wanted to be touched, tingling under the wipes, making them more damp. She was frustrated, sexually. Hayden had masturbated, maybe once or twice a week from the stress of college, but that required reading a few erotic pieces online to get her into the mood. She knew that it was healthy to ‘get off’ but she had never been this bothered and frustrated before especially with people she didn’t know. 

She felt sticky, in a very good way. To her knowledge, she NEVER got that excited that she was sticky to the point where she could coat a napkin from excitement. Hayden wanted a diaper change, with attention given to her private parts, but she knew that was a far throw with a stranger who was more than twice her own age. 

In the past, she had a boyfriend… and also a few girlfriends in the past years but they couldn’t even make her this excited. She had always dated matured men and women, one she had a fling with was about 45 years old, but never a woman this mature. Maybe it was the idea of this woman that made her hot and bothered… or maybe it was the medicine she was given earlier? Or maybe… she had a diaper fetish? Hayden almost laughed at herself from the thought. Then, her mind buzzed… did she? Did she like the diapers and wipes deep down? Her bottom shifted as she felt her excitement. She blushed, was that the culprit? This wasn’t normal, that was for sure.

Hayden wanted to touch herself, yet this stranger was coming back any second and she couldn’t risk the embarrassment. 

“Okay little one, lets clean you a bit, hm?” Hayden tried to not act so excited, but deep down, she wanted much much more than just to be cleaned.

Grandma Anne Marie opened the diaper, calculatedly slow, as she picked up the wipes, beginning at the girl’s inner thighs and slowly wiping. Hayden suckled her pacifier, looking up at the ceiling as she awaited the woman to go in to her sweet spot. To her demise, the grandma stopped, not even wiping the girl’s wet inner parts. She took Hayden’s ankles up and slowly wiped the girls bottom, carefully avoiding touching her sweet spots again. Hayden blinked, noticing the Grandmother didn't touch her sensitive areas.

Grandmother Anne Marie smiled, knowing all too well she had this baby in the palm of her hands. The grandma wanted to make sure the girl would look forward to more diaper changes and knew by not touching her inner tiny parts, she’d keep little Hayden on edge. The woman loved keeping her babies in the state of frustration, especially the naughty ones like Hayden.

Hayden closed her eyes, wanting so so badly to feel the wetness on her tiny button. She was sooo sticky, why wasn’t the woman cleaning her? She wondered.

The grandma rolled up the wipes in the diaper and threw them in the trash can. Hayden suckled on her pacifier as Grandma Anne Marie left the girl naked on the table as she walked back to the bath she drew, making sure it was the right temperature. Hayden squirmed, touching herself quickly, realizing she couldn’t wait any longer. She touched her stickiness that the woman didn’t clean. She just wanted to touch herself for a second is all to get some type of satisfaction. It couldn't hurt, right?

Grandma Anne Marie turned, acting as if she forgot something, a surprised look on her face as she saw the girl's finger touching the area the Grandmother purposefully didn't wipe, “And what do you think you’re doing, young girl?” Her hands were on her hips. That was quick, Hayden thought in panic. It was as if she were trying to catch little Hayden in the act. To Grandmother Anne Marie's satisfaction, this was the best scenario to pan out to set poor Hayden up for events the grandmother planned for later.

“Nuffin.” Hayden mumbled behind her pacifier, drawing back her hand across her bare chest. 

“One of the rules here is that masturbation is prohibited. You’re a baby and babies don’t do that. That’s how you get yourself on the naughty list and you seemed to have already placed yourself on that quite quickly.” Grandma Anne Marie scolded her, warmth traveling up to Hayden’s face in humiliation. Hayden wasn’t even going to masturbate, she just wanted to have something touch her.

Little did Hayden know, Grandma Anne Marie wanted to catch her. Such a naïve, yet cute, little girl, Grandma Anne Marie thought to herself. Hayden fell into her plan quite easily, knowing that she had a naughty girl under her care.

Tsk, tsk, poor little Hayden, she truly didn’t know what Grandma Anne Marie had in store for her yet.

• Like 6

Really enjoying this! Not been able to keep up with the sequel to your other story as I have been quite busy and I feel I would have to re-read the original story first. But I have been enjoying this one even more than your other story. (which I enjoyed immensely)  Keep it up!

6 hours ago, Cya said:

Well, this is truly something special. Loving it!

Thank you very much! :)

3 hours ago, HyperShark said:

Really enjoying this! Not been able to keep up with the sequel to your other story as I have been quite busy and I feel I would have to re-read the original story first. But I have been enjoying this one even more than your other story. (which I enjoyed immensely)  Keep it up!

Thats completely okay! I feel like my other story is much more plot based and is definitely a very long read and I, personally, wanted a little break from writing it myself, haha. But thank you! 

Here's another chapter, but I shall be posting another one tonight! ?

~~~

~~~

Chapter 6

Hayden shifted as she stood in the bathroom, crossing her arms to cover her breasts as she looked around the large bathroom. The dark wood floor matched the cabinets and the room had a white fluffy rug and white towels with cartoon pine trees on them. The room was decorated so nicely. Most of the rooms were, to Hayden’s knowledge. It amazed her that this magnificent, almost enchanting, grand lodge in the woods existed. Not to mention, a whole different realm existed for the past 20 years of her life that she never knew about. It was truly a beautiful, warm lodge that smelled like sugar cookies and pine trees. Hayden was curious, wanting to explore the huge Lodge yet she was ensnared by Grandmother Anne Marie at the moment.

Hayden looked over to a porcelain toilet and a training potty near the toilet. Would she ever be 'potty trained'? Hayden wondered as her toes felt the soft white rug underneath her.  She really had no idea what these Grandmothers plans were with her. No one really explained anything to her, for that matter. 

“Put your arms down, babies don’t have modesty.” She looked at the girl who she caught giving almost an eye roll as Hayden blinked, wanting to say something in response. 

Hayden took her arms down, acting timid instead. She wasn’t a baby, as much as she wanted to tell Grandmother Anne Marie. She decided against it, maybe it wasn’t a good idea to speak back to this woman just yet. 

Grandmother Anne Marie went over to her cabinet and pulled out her bowl of ingredients she had mixed together earlier that morning. 

“Raise both arms in the air like you’re going to fly.” Hayden blushed, still not used to people talking to her like a toddler. She shyly raised both arms, stark naked in front of this older woman.

Grandmother Anne Marie walked over to the small girl with a towel and a bowl. The Grandmother had a special cream mixed up for the baby. One to singe off the girl’s hair permanently, little to the young baby’s knowledge. 

She took her shaving cream brush she used usually for the boys, dipping it into the cream and brushing it on the girls shaven armpits. Although the baby had no hair on her legs nor armpits, the Grandmother used her magical cream to keep her baby’s completely hairless, to where the hair would never grow again in those parts.

Hayden shifted, feeling a tingling, almost burning, on her arm pits as the cream was brushed on. The Grandmother took her towel, dipping it into the bath water, and wiping off the cream a minute or two after she applied it. The woman moved to the girls crotch, painting on her shaving cream. Hayden lowered her arms.

“Did Grandma say you could lower your arms?” She paused before starting on the girls nether regions. Hayden blinked, trying not to get mad as she sucked it up and rose her arms again, although the Grandmother was done with her armpits. 

“Arms to your sides and Grandma wants your legs spread apart.” She tapped Hayden’s inner thigh. Hayden huffed, putting down her arms and shifting as her legs were apart. The Grandmother took note of the small flare of attitude, not saying anything just yet.

Hayden squirmed, feeling the cream being generously coated in her nether regions and the crevices where hair liked to grow. The Grandmother left it on the girl as she coated the girls lower legs as well. She took the towel, dipping into the warm water and wiping the girl's crotch, hair coming off in a nice swoop. 

She parted the girls lips, swiping the crevices with the towel quickly, making sure not to hover to long nor near the girls pink button. The Grandmother felt a little quiver of her hips, the girl attempting to get her button touched! The Grandmother almost spanked the girl but refrained, dipping her towel in the bath water and shaking her head with a Tsk. She had a very naughty one on her hands that kept surprising the grandmother. She finished wiping the cream off of the girls legs.

Hayden glanced down, seeing her crotch was now hairless, like a baby's. She blushed, acknowledging that she definitely looked like one with and without a diaper now. Ugh.

“Now bath time, little one!” The grandmother exclaimed after properly coating the girl with her charmed cream. She took the girls hand, helping her into the tub water.

Hayden lowered into the lavender and honey warm bathwater, her skin soaking in the nourishing softener that the Grandmother had dropped in as the water warmed earlier.  Hayden’s skin was already so soft and subtle, yet Grandmother Anne Marie liked to keep her baby’s bottoms as soft as real babies. 

The grandmother took a cup, turning on the faucet and pouring the water over Hayden’s long beautiful dark hair with hints of silver and purple. It was rare to have an ancient elven descent little, yet she didn’t need to know the girl’s ancestors to determine that. The girl had feathers that in her hair for Elven Realm's sake! The Grandmother had only seen that on a select few many years ago and that was an indication of an enchanted kind.

As the woman massaged shampoo into the girl’s hair, she had Hayden look down, acting like she was shampooing the back of her head. She brushed back the girl’s hair, glancing at the back of her neck and behind her ear for something she checked for in every single little on their first bath. 

The Grandmother frowned, her eyes falling on the white, almost imperceptible, mark of the girl’s skin, finding quickly what she was looking for. She had a white very thin lined permanent inking that swirled behind her ear and went down the back of her neck.

It couldn’t be, could it? The Grandmother thought to herself, knowing what this would mean. The embroidery of ancient elven magic was upon this girl, one that meant much more than just magic. The grandmother had taken care of a baby much like Hayden many many years before…the Grandmother's eyes grew weary, knowing a new dawn was upon the realm. 

One that was up to the Grandmothers to save once more.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

Darn you and your cliff hangars and mysteries! Oh my gosh I feel so bad for Hayden and at the same time am jealous of her. Something i noticed though, is the ties between this story and I rayne,griff. Both are different world stories, both have a large lost magical power in them, both protagonists have this magical power in them. Both main characters have something to do with saving the world. Both have a character that seems meanish but is really caring (Zane and Saul, but we’ll see how it goes with Saul, or not if he doesn’t come back)  Not that I’m complaining I’m beginning to love this type of story you’ve created! I also like the interesting differences in the worlds as well. AND another chapter tonight! Yess can’t wait!

Yes, yes I agree! There are definitely similar things but many different elements as well. I think most of my stories have similar relationship dynamics- even my older ones that I may post on here soon. In I, Rayne Griff, Rayne is more of a superhero. In this story... well, you'll see. It's more... magical in a subtle way, if that makes any sense? Haha. But thank you, I noticed it myself when I began writing myself.

4 hours ago, Nicole Kolibri said:

For a short moment, I thought I had found a soulmate in you.
That's why I asked you to continue on your way and not turn right or left.
I want read what you feel, what you like, not what other guys like.
I do not think that you do that.
because the first 3.5 chapters, were just too special and neatly slow written and the last 2.5 too fast and normaly form.
When i can wish, is it you go back to Saul as the Grandmas left him with Hayden.

But!!!
Dont forgett, it is your story, wehn you like this so, is it the right way.
Walk the Line

Have a nice day, i go now sleep
Bye and sorry for my not so good english and critique.
I hoppe you understand what i mean.

greets Nicole

Thank you for the criticism but I disagree on a few things that I stand by. For one, the pace is not quick, I have eight chapters over the course of one day in the life of Hayden. If anything, I've been dwelling on a day for too long, haha. 

I think you have expectations I just cannot grant for the story, or maybe what you expect to happen may occur, but thats farther in the plot. I write with my own development, plot twists, and characters to have fleshed out lives so I do make side stories. I understand I did not meet your expectations, but as a writer, I cannot please everyone as much as I wish I could. However, I wouldn't be a writer if I didn't write what I'd personally want to read in the first place, haha. I don't understand your post completely but what my take away is that maybe you wanted me to write for Saul and Hayden and I disappointed you, which I understand. Without spoiling anything, I can't say if Saul is coming for a return, but it'd be wise to stick around, hehe. I appreciate you criticism and look forward to your feedback, as always. ?

~~~

~~~

I'm posting two chapters tonight and most likely won't be posting tomorrow.

Question for you who enjoy Chapter 8: next chapter is considered a 'smut' chapter that follows the morning after. Is anyone interested as a bonus chapter or should I summarize the events similar to a Twilight sex scene? Lol. 

Chapter 7

After a bath, Hayden found herself on the changing table once more. 

A thick white diaper was placed under her, almost exaggeratedly big and fluffy to Hayden’s embarrassment. She looked at the softness underneath her, the diaper was much bigger and more babyish than the one Saul had given her earlier. 

Grandmother Anne Marie considered putting arousal cream on the girl before taping the diaper shut but, seeing how sticky she was earlier, it seemed the girl already had enough. I’ll save that for another time, she thought mischievously to herself. Oh, it was all such good fun and games when there was a new baby at the Lodge. Although saw Hayden in a slightly different light after her bath, that just meant the baby would be given extra special baby care and a watchful eye from the Grandmother. Grandmother Anne Marie would make sure of it. 

Puffs of powder sprinkled in the air as it floated onto her like snow as Hayden’s butt was lifted, feeling a generous amount of powder on her, the Grandmother patting ever so close to the girls button. Grandma Anne Marie patted around her special parts, making sure to not touch them. The girl’s button was excited, that was for certain, yet this grandmother knew to not touch it. After the hair was gone, it seemed like her little pink button was more easily taunted, which the Grandmother wouldn’t touch just yet.

The thick diaper was brought between her thighs. As diaper was folded over Hayden and taped over her, Hayden felt warm and tingly again as the thickness making her not able to close her legs fully. Ugh, would the tingling stop already? Hayden couldn’t get off, even if she wanted too apparently. Surely, later she would when she was ‘sleeping’ but for now, she’d be good.

The grandma picked her up, setting her on the ground as she looked through the closet, pulling out a light grey half-sleeved sweater dress that went to the girl’s elbows with a soft satin flaring out on the sleeve and the sweater flared out at her mid-torso as she was placed in it. Then she helped her into frilly white socks, stepping back to admire her baby with a smile. Hayden looked down, the dresses frilly white edges only covered half of her diaper. Was it even considered a dress if it didn’t cover her bottom? Hayden thought. She was truly amazed at the style of the dress, it was like it was hand-crafted and sewn. 

Grandma Anne Marie picked the baby up once more, bringing her downstairs to the kitchen where Eleanor and Whitney were cooking supper for the littles. Hayden’s eyes glowed, looking at the woodsy themed dining area. There were wooden tables and chairs with swirls engraved into the maple wood. In a corner sat a high chair that Anne Marie walked Hayden over too, placing her in it and locking her in with their child safe lock. 

Hayden squirmed, feeling the raised seat guard between her legs press against her as she sat there, sucking her pacifier, attempting not to look at the approaching men, or, better termed ‘littles’. Grandma Anne Marie went over the kitchen to help with the other grandmothers, knowing that her new baby would be approached by the other curious littles and placing her in a high chair would give her no room to escape. 

“Hi, I’m Ned.” A ginger man with green eyes and a hair less face said, waving. He was short, a bit taller than Hayden, with bright green overalls on and freckles as he gave a friendly smile to her. 

Hayden blushed, her feet dangling from the chair as she didn’t say anything.

Ned’s shorter, blonde-haired friend nudged Ned, “She’s a baby. Maybe she just needs to be tickled to cheer up?” 

Hayden took her pacifier out, growling, “Don’t. Touch. Me.” She said, louder than intended. All three grandmother’s heads turned to Hayden as she sat there. Grandmother Anne Maria smiled, expecting nothing less from the bratty baby as she took another mental record of Hayden’s bad behavior to the other littles.

“Meanie!” The other little said with a pout and watery eyes, running away from Ned and Hayden. Ned looked apologetically to Hayden as he walked away, as if his tail was between his legs.

Grandma Anne Marie sighed, walking over to a cabinet above the sink, looking for her rule book that she placed near her recipe books. She grabbed it, walking over to Hayden. Hayden put her pacifier back in her mouth, looking up innocently at the woman. Grandmother Anne Marie knew that this girl was not innocent and was onto the little’s cover up of her naughty and bratty self.

“Have we yet to properly introduce ourselves?” The grandmother asked, realizing the girl didn’t know who she was. 

Hayden shook her head. 

The Grandmother pulled Hayden’s high chair up to the table as she set her miniature rule book down, “I am Grandmother Anne Marie. That-“ She pointed to the grandma with long white and blonde hair, “Is Grandmother Whitney and that-“ She pointed to the other older woman with medium length copper hair, “Is Grandmother Eleanor. We all, are the elders of the Boarding Lodge that have trained countless littles of the Elven Realm for centuries.” Centuries? Did Hayden hear that correctly.

She spit out her paci, “Centuries?!” 

Anne Marie’s eyes narrowed to the pacifier. If this were going to become a habit of Hayden’s, Grandma Anne Marie was sure to break it. She wanted to give the little a spanking, yet she knew Saul had already given her that. 

She sighed, plopping the pacifier back in the baby’s mouth, “One more time and a punishment will be in order.” Hayden frowned behind her paci.

“Here is the rule book of myhome, the Boarding Lodge. Read it or don’t, but be aware that if any rules are broken, a consequence will result. Understand?” Hayden nodded, turning the tiny red book in her hands in awe, it was the size of her hand. If it were so small then there must not be many rules… right?

Hayden opened the book, seeing almost microscopic print before her. Exactly… what type of book was it that it couldn’t be read by the naked eye?

Chapter 8

Hayden’s eyes became weary, still trying to read the fine print after ten minutes.

Rule 1: A little must follow instructions carefully from the Grandmothers at all times.

Rule 2: A little must listen to any elder when the Grandmother is absent.

Rule 3: Littles are not allowed to leave the Lodge without an elder. 

Rule 4: Littles cannot have ANY desert unless given to by elder. 

Rule 5: The little is expected to be properly dressed as assigned age at all times.

Rule 6: A little is not allowed to change attire without an elder present. 

Rule 7: Littles cannot touch other littles. 

Rule 8: A little must respect her elders.

Rule 9: A little must play nice with other littles.

Rule 33: No profanity allowed. No buts, ands, or ifs.

Rule 17: Masturbation is forbidden.

Rule 45: If a little protests a punishment, another punishment will be given in addition. 

The rule that Grandmother had told her about earlier caught her eyes as she gulped: Masturbation is forbidden. What didthat entail if the rule was broken? She set the book down, she didn’t want to read the cruel text of her new life anymore. It was like rubbing salt in a wound.

“Do you want me to read it to you?” Grandmother Anne Marie asked, wiping her hands off on a towel. 

“Nuh-uh.” 

“Did you read it all?” Grandmother knew she didn’t; she was a baby after all. 

Hayden shook her head as Grandmother smiled, “That’s okay little sweetie. Maybe Grandmother will have you memorize it later.” She smiled at the young girl who blinked. She couldn’t be serious, could she be? There were over 200 rules in that tiny book.

At dinner, Hayden had met all five littles that were at the Lodge with her. There was Phoebe, Ned, Korben, Elsie and Thomas. The only other little in padding was Phoebe, to Hayden’s embarrassment. They all chatted amongst themselves, peaking at Hayden every once in a while like she was an animal at the zoo. 

Hayden had a large red bib over her sweater dress as she picked up spaghetti noodles, one by one, and ate. The Grandmothers didn’t give her any utensils nor a napkin to wipe her fingers. She didn’t want to talk to anyone, knowing well enough that she was the elephant in the room.

Phoebe tried to be nice to Hayden, including her into the conversation, “What’s your favorite color, Hayden?” The room went silent, even the Grandmothers talking about adult things looked over to Hayden. Grandmother Anne Marie sipped her tea, awaiting another reason to punish baby Hayden. She smiled at the little girl who sat on her high chair with red sauce on her cheeks and a noodle slipping from her hand as she looked up at everyone, her face reddening. Hayden’s mouth fell into a line, not wanting to talk. 

She licked her lips, meeting Phoebe’s blue friendly eyes, “I don’t have one.” Hayden said, her eyes sliding back to the noodle in her fingers, slipping out of her grasp and falling on the wooden highchairs table.  She didn’t want to speak to this girl nor anyone at the table for that matter.

“Everyone has a favorite color!” Phoebe said, still attempting to be nice. Grandmother Anne Marie tapped her fingers, knowing that Phoebe was a good girl that Hayden would never be. She sighed, waiting for the scene to unfold.

“Black, the absence of color.” Hayden grumbled, sighing in annoyance. Phoebe went silent, eyes watering as this mean girl wouldn’t accept her friendly attempts.

Enough, Hayden!” Grandma Anne Marie’s hand slammed the table, making all of the littles jump, including Hayden. Hayden felt pee escape into her diaper from the sudden burst of anger from the Grandmother. Never, had the other littles ever seen Grandmother Anne Marie so upset. 

The room went silent as everyone ate quietly to themselves, the other littles trying to be good and not make Grandmother Anne Marie any more upset. The only little who act careless was Hayden, as she drank her chocolate milk in her sippy cup, acting as if nothing had happened. She didn’t want to care anymore. Hayden was diapered, treated like a baby and held basically captive in a realm that wasn’t her own. She decided she would do anything she pleased and act the way she wanted because she was an adult, underneath the babyish exterior, after all. 

Later that night, the table was cleaned and Grandmother Anne Marie came up to Hayden with a warm rag, dabbing the little’s face clean and her hands. The Grandmother decided to be sweet so the little wouldn’t know her intentions nor expect anything out of the ordinary. 

“Someone’s a messy girl, aren’t we?” Grandmother Anne Marie asked as Hayden shifted, feeling the need to wet again. Already?Hayden thought to herself. 

The other littles went into the living room across the large main entrance to play. Hayden looked over to them, wishing she could go over there, to be away from the Grandmothers for a bit.

“Go read the littles a story. I’ll finish cleaning.” Grandmother Anne Marie told Whitney and Eleanor. 

“What about the baby?” Grandmother Whitney asked, looking over to Hayden who blushed as the Grandmother referred to her as a ‘baby’.

“Bedtime will be early for her tonight. She earned that one during supper.” Grandmother Anne Marie said, as if Hayden wasn’t there. 

Hayden blushed, finishing her chocolate milk in her sippy cup. She wasn’t tired at all as she fidgeted in her high chair, wondering how she could get out of it as she leaned over, looking at the lock. She looked over to the back of Grandmother Anne Marie’s dark blonde and white hair in a bun with her pink bordered white apron on, tied in a perfect bow in the back, thinking that maybe it wasn’t a good idea to try and escape.

The other Grandmothers walked to the other room as Hayden’s feet dangled from the high chair, left with Grandmother Anne Marie in the dining area. Hayden was bored as she looked over to the Grandmother in the grand wooden kitchen that was equip with a vintage-style bright red mixer, an old-fashioned gas stove and a gigantic black steel embellished refrigerator. There was a mahogany wood island counter that separated the kitchen from the dining room that Hayden sat in.  

She watched the Grandmother dry the dishes as she tinkled again in her diaper, feeling warmth in her crotch. A warmth that pressed against her as she sat there. It was a pleasant feeling, one that made her want to rock in her chair to feel tingly again. 

As much as Hayden distasted being belittled and babied, treated as an unequal that was COMPLETELY against all that she stood for in the mundane realm… she liked it deep down as much as she didn’t want to admit it. She liked being babied and cared for. It was nice, and she liked the attention. Attention that she never had before and it was something she longed for. 

And, not to mention… she had never been so hot and bothered in her short life span. The feeling of constant thickness between her thighs made things more exciting. The soft cushioning pressed against her in such a nice way. She wanted another diaper change already. Was that bad? Hayden questioned herself. 

Grandmother Anne Marie walked over to Hayden as she dried her hands with a towel. Hayden looked up to the Grandmother with a shy look. The Grandmother wanted to laugh; this girl was something else, wasn’t she? She was mean to little Phoebe on two separate occasions and had hurt Thomas’s feelings. Hayden was not an innocent girl and could convince the other Grandmothers but oh, not Grandmother Anne Marie.

The Grandmother unlocked the girl from her highchair, placing her on the older woman’s hip.

“Seems like it’s time for another diaper change already, hm?” The grandmother said, walking up the stairs to the new baby’s bedroom, down the balcony hallway to one of the first rooms. 

She placed the girl on the changing table, closing the door with a lock. The lights were dim in the room, yet in the walls of the room had glowing stars in the dark, almost like magic. Was it magic?Hayden pondered as she laid on the table looking around and out to the dark blue sky outside. She didn’t want to go to sleep, it was still much too early.

“Does a baby like her diaper changes?” Grandmother Anne Marie asked, grabbing a thicker nighttime diaper from underneath the changing table. Hayden’s breath hitched, caught off guard. 

Hayden nodded timidly as Grandmother Anne Marie smiled, knowing it already. She wanted to put the naughty girl on her spot, to admit to her little desires.

“Someone keeps getting sticky, doesn’t she?” The grandmother tickled Hayden’s stomach above the diapers edge. 

Hayden blushed as she giggled awkwardly, “Nuh-uh.” She felt tingly, wanting to hide her secret. How did this woman know? Was is that obvious? Hayden thought as she shifted.

“Hm.” Grandmother Anne Marie acted as if she didn’t know, “Tsk, tsk. Well, I guess then next time I see you’re sticky, a baby will be changed, wiped, powdered, and diaper checked repeatedly until the stickiness is taken care of.” Hayden gulped. Oh, she wanted to have that now. Not the next time. 

“Bu-but, Grandmother Anne Marie, what if I’m sticky now?” Hayden asked, falling into the grandmother’s trap. 

Grandmother Anne Marie smiled sweetly down, “Hm… I thought the baby just said she doesn’t get sticky?” Hayden blinked, realizing her faults, “I’ll have to inspect with a diaper check and thorough wiping, won’t I?” Thorough wiping. The words made Hayden wet, very very wet.

Her finger went under the diaper as she raised the leak guards, taking out a few wipes and wiping the insides of her thighs as she peaked inside the diaper, tickling Hayden with the warm wipes.  

“Hm, nothing sticky yet.” Grandmother Anne Marie teased, untaping the girls diaper very slowly. Hayden trembled, knowing that she was playing with her at this point from admitting she was sticky. 

The woman wiped above the girls pubic mound, or where it once was at least. The feeling was so exciting since the girl was completely bare now. The Grandmother wiped slowly on the girls inner thighs again, teasing Hayden as she didn’t dare to go inwards.

“Oh my… a very wet girl.” Grandmother Anne Marie commented, “Tsk, tsk, and look here! A stickiness!” She exclaimed, not touching the girl’s pink button but seeing below it the excited wetness that wasn’t from her pee. 

She stopped wiping the girls thighs, placing the wet wipes directly on the girls button and folding the wet diaper over her as she kneaded the diaper in with a sound of a crinkle in the dim lighting. Hayden softly moaned from the pleasant tingly feeling, her hips moving.

She taped the girls dirty diaper again to Hayden’s frustrations as she stopped kneading. Grandmother Anne Marie knew that naughty babies loved the feeling of their own squishy wetness and wipes rubbing against them. It was her signature teasing mechanism that kept her babies tantalized. Taping it onto them only piqued their sexual frustrations and gave the grandma a chance to pause, taking her a hand away to make the girl want more. 

Hayden’s legs trembled in excitement as the grandma grabbed a few more wipes, pausing once more as she slowly swirled the wipes on the girls thighs, far from the actual place that should be wiped.  Then she swirled closer, wiping the insides of her thighs again as she placed the palm of her hand over the crotch of the girl, kneading in gently, then stopping as Hayden moaned in frustration behind her paci.

“Sticky little baby, what are we going to have to do about that?” She teased, crossing her arms and taking her hand away once more as if she were thinking. Grandmother Anne Marie knew what she was doing, applying enough pressure to entice the poor girl and pulling away once excitement began building. 

“Mmmmph.” Hayden moaned, wanting to be touched more as her hips wiggled. Oh my, how naughty! Grandmother Anne Marie thought. This girl was on the brink of excitement, where the Grandmother planned to keep her.

Anne Marie shook her head at the naughty girl with a, “Hm…” and pressed down again, making a crinkle noise as the squishy diaper pressed against Hayden with a wiggle of her palm. The feeling was so gentle, so teasing to Hayden that made her even more sticky. 

Hayden waited in anticipation for the excitement to build, to have a climax… yet she stopped touching Hayden and untaped the diaper, taking the wipes and swirling them around the girls button. Hayden gasped by the sudden attention to where she wanted, caught off guard. 

She was feeling excitement building more and more until… the woman stopped again, pulling up her ankles and wiping her bottom, swirling on the girl’s perineum and anus in one expert motion. Then, she placed a new thicker nighttime diaper under her in exchange for the old one with puffs of powder sprinkling her tiny bottom. She patted it in quickly, not even touching the girls button again but patting generously around the area in a teasing manner. The woman placed a diaper stuffer inside and folded the diaper over Hayden, her palm once again on the girls crotch, pressing in ever so gently to administer a good feeling to her new baby.

She pulled her hand away once more as Hayden’s hips pressed into her palm, taping the diaper snugly on, “Someone’s oh so very naughty tonight, aren’t we?” Her palm patted the girl’s crotch once more and she put her diaper supplies away to Hayden’s demise. 

Grandmother knew how to keep her new little baby on the brink of stickiness already. It was too easy for her with this one. 

“Pwease more. I’m still sticky!” Hayden said behind her pacifier, a bit too desperately. 

“Ah, ah, ah. Who’s the adult here, little baby?” Hayden’s bottom wiggled in anticipation, yet she couldn’t even close her legs, the nighttime diaper was too thick with the added stuffer, which was all part of the Grandmother’s plan. 

Grandmother Anne Marie stuck her finger into the diaper, checking, “Hm, no more stickiness.” It was a white lie; she’d be here all night if she had told the truth. The girl was excited and no thorough wiping could properly clean the baby, “A good diaper change always does the trick. Time for beddie bye.” Hayden huffed in pure frustration; she had decided she’d just touch herself once she was left alone, simple.

The grandmother picked the girl up, bringing her to the twin bed-sized white wooden crib across the room. She then took Hayden’s mittens from earlier and guided Hayden’s hands into them quickly, attaching one of them to a restraint on the side of the crib. Hayden frowned, confused why she was being suddenly immobilized. She was so aroused she didn’t notice what the woman was doing.

Anne Marie came over to the other side and roughly took Hayden’s other mittened hand and clipped it to the bar of the crib. Hayden struggled between the mitten cuffs, whimpering, hoping that maybe, just maybe there would be more special touches. The grandmother knew her baby would be mad, so she ignored the noises as she continued.

Then, taking fuzzy pink cuffs, she enclosed one her ankles on either side of the crib. Hayden retracted her other leg, keeping it away from the grandmother.

“I can make this much worse, and not in a good tingly way, little girl.” Grandmother Anne Marie had her hands on her sides, waiting for the grumpy baby to give her the other ankle. Hayden whimpered, slowly stretching her ankle to the older woman as she captured it in the cuff over her frilly socks. 

Grandmother knew that Hayden would be up to no good tonight if not to halt her in her tracks before little Hayden could get her satisfaction.

Hayden whimpered, “Pwease no, pweaaaaase.” She said behind her paci. 

Grandmother Anne Marie patted the front of the girl’s diaper before placing a fuzzy blanket over Hayden and tucking her in, “Ah, ah, ah. No more playtime tonight.” The Grandmother teased, “Now go to sleep, naughty one.” Hayden grumbled, frustrated behind her pacifier.

Before leaving the room, Grandma Anne Marie turned on the nightlight and switched off the lights completely, leaving Hayden alone as she closed the door softly. 

Hayden spit out her pacifier in pure frustration as she wiggled under her restraints. Her arms were down by her sides as she tried to reach to her midsection. The restraints were slightly flexible for comfort, yet not flexible enough for her to touch herself. She struggled for about ten minutes and grumbled with a whimper as all she heard was rustling and crinkles in the darkness. 

She was sweaty after her failed attempts as she looked through the railing in the dark, at her night light that was a fuzzy glowing yellow teddy bear in the corner. Her bed was incredibly soft and comfortable and there was a puffy pillow behind her head. She had a teddy bear in the crib with her and was oh so sticky in her restrained state. 

Hayden knew she was being naughty, as Grandma Anne Marie said, but she also knew that this wasn’t normal for her. She never felt so on edge, such a need for sexual release. And the Grandmother was playing with her! Ugh. Hayden grumbled, still mad about being restrained. None of it was fair! Hayden was a young woman, and if she wanted to get off, that was none of this Grandmother’s business!

She shifted her bottom, feeling the stickiness that grew from the idea of being frustrated. Why did that turn her on more? She knew she was easily turned on by being teased, yet this was a new level. It was like the older woman knew her art well and was tantalizing Hayden without even having to try. 

Hayden turned her head to the ceiling, her breathing still ragged as she closed her eyes, wanting for the strange woman to come back in and swirl wipes around her little button once more. 

Sometime much later in the night, after a good cry and many moments of trying to close her thighs to feel the diaper press against her, she fell asleep in her frustrated state.

• Like 1

Oh I just re-read what you said before chapter 7 started. I must not have paid attention to it the first time I read it and Hopsalot's post made me go back and read it again lol. I am always in the mood for a good "smut" chapter. I also love the word smut, no idea, maybe because it sounds so naughty lol.

oh wow, first post on page 2, yay me.

The flow of the story was nice initially - I liked the idea of doing the whole "Littles" thing in a new conceptual space, without the associated 10-foot-tall giants.  

I'm a little concerned about the fixation on sexual stimulation.  I hope there's more to "The Grandmothers'" techniques of control beyond sexual gratification as reward.  I also agree that Hayden is being far too well-behaved, considering all she got was one spanking.

• Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Oh I just re-read what you said before chapter 7 started. I must not have paid attention to it the first time I read it and Hopsalot's post made me go back and read it again lol. I am always in the mood for a good "smut" chapter. I also love the word smut, no idea, maybe because it sounds so naughty lol.

oh wow, first post on page 2, yay me.

I LOLed when i saw you put 'oh wow, first post on page 2' by the way. And so far I'm planning on posting it.

36 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

The flow of the story was nice initially - I liked the idea of doing the whole "Littles" thing in a new conceptual space, without the associated 10-foot-tall giants.  

I'm a little concerned about the fixation on sexual stimulation.  I hope there's more to "The Grandmothers'" techniques of control beyond sexual gratification as reward.  I also agree that Hayden is being far too well-behaved, considering all she got was one spanking.

I think the issue is mainly with the fact I dwelled on one day so we really haven't been that exposed to Hayden's behavior *just* yet.  I understand your concerns with the sexual stimulation bit but I do have 5 + chapters written and there is no more of that in them. In all of my past stories I have never really written any to no sexual scenes so I don't know why I decided to change my writing during this story, so I do apoligize.?

9 hours ago, Lionsheart said:

I LOLed when i saw you put 'oh wow, first post on page 2' by the way. And so far I'm planning on posting it.

I think the issue is mainly with the fact I dwelled on one day so we really haven't been that exposed to Hayden's behavior *just* yet.  I understand your concerns with the sexual stimulation bit but I do have 5 + chapters written and there is no more of that in them. In all of my past stories I have never really written any to no sexual scenes so I don't know why I decided to change my writing during this story, so I do apoligize.?

No need to apologize.  I was just raising a concern I had with the direction, with so much fixation on that particular part over the last few chapters.

I've decided on posting the smut chapter with a normal chapter. You can completely skip the chapter and easily assume what happens(or just read the last line) and move on to Chapter 8 if you don't care much for it. The pace in the story will be picking up very soon. I'll be working a lot in the next week once Christmas comes around- side note, my job isn't being an elf nor Santa?- so I can't guarantee to be posting as much but I'm going to try my best!

*Bonus* Smut Chapter

Hayden awoke the next morning to light casting inside her room from behind her white and pink curtains. She immediately froze, realizing that she hadn’t waken up from her nightmare yet and that this wasn’t, in fact, a nightmare at all. 

She wiggled, feeling her wrists pull on the mittens that confined her. She grumbled in her half awake state, shifting, feeling a thick diaper on her. Hayden hadn’t used it during the night, knowing that she’d be sleeping in it so she waited. She decided to slowly wet, knowing she couldn’t struggle anymore.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen downstairs, Hayden’s baby monitor beeped and Grandmother Anne Marie smiled, looking at her precious baby struggling in her crib on the monitor. 

“Oh my, Anne Marie, I didn’t know you’d give her a punishment so soon.” Grandma Whitney said, looking over the other elders shoulder.

“She’s a naughty one so it was required. I think she likes her diapers a little too much.” Grandma Anne Marie said. 

“Oh just give the poor girl something. Poor little sweetie.” Grandmother Whitney knew all too well about the teasing games Anne Marie liked playing with the naughtier babies. 

Grandmother Anne Marie sighed, knowing Grandmother Whitney was right to some degree. The baby would start resenting the Grandmother very soon if not taken care of. She got up as she walked up the stairs, going to her study and pulling out her keys as she unlocked a mysterious ancient box, walking over to Hayden’s room with it.

Hayden was still wetting herself as Grandmother Anne Marie walked in, not seeing that she had some box with her. 

“Rise and shine little baby girl.” Grandmother Anne Marie said, the corners of her mouth going up as she saw Hayden have a blank face, knowing that the little Hayden was wetting from her blushed face. 

She walking up to the baby’s crib, taking down her rails as she saw the diaper expanding. She leaned over, sticking a finger in her diaper. 

“Tsk, tsk, someone’s wet again, aren’t we?” The grandmother shook her head. 

Hayden’s breathing hitched, still feeling tingly and sticky from the night before. She wanted to be touched, some release, but she knew it wasn’t going to happen. 

What Grandma Anne Marie said next confused the girl, “I brought some friends to help you’re sticky situation.” Hayden cocked her head to the side. Friends? Like… toys maybe? She thought, getting more excited in the morning. 

Grandmother Anne Marie clapped her hands, and three hands sprung out of the mysterious ancient box she brought into the room. They floated in the air, posing as if they were hand models. Hayden’s heart skipped a beat, slightly scared as she looked at the ominous hands that had a slight masculine quality about them.

“These are my friends: Bippity, Boppity and Boo. They do what I tell them, quite simply.” Grandmother Anne Marie smiled at Hayden’s flushed face. The little girl was surprised that these magical beings existed and were named after… a Cinderella lyric? “They’ve been kept in a box for some time and are ready to… play.” Grandmother had enchanted the hands that were once just an image she saw that she brought to life. They had a part of the 3 grandmothers in each hand that would help the grandmothers when summoned. 

Grandmother began walking out of the room as Hayden was still restrained to the crib, “I want her pampered…” She looked at Hayden under her glasses, “Make sure she’s soft and not so sticky. I’ll be back in a half an hour.” What did thatmean?

The door closed and the hands took on different roles. One placed the pacifier that Hayden spit out the night before back in her mouth as she wiggled under her restraints, feeling suddenly hot and bothered. Her eyes followed the second hand and third hands that went to the changing table, grabbing diaper changing supplies, some that Grandmother Anne Marie never used. 

She was distracted, looking down as the other hand was untaping the diaper, patting the front of her squishy warm diaper as if taunting her for being wet. A box of wipes, baby oil, lotion, powder and a new diaper was set near her feet. Her breathing hitched, feeling tingly as she looked at the supplies. They were going to change her in the crib, restrained? How odd,  she thought.

The hand patting her diaper pressed the warm squishiness into her button as she moaned.

“Mmhph, yeth.” It stopped as the hands grabbed wipes, slipping underneath the diaper, a cool wetness cleaning her as one hand unfolded the diaper down. 

She gasped, feeling a wet wipe on her button, slowly swirling almost teasingly and then darting downwards. One hand undid her ankle restraints, soon holding both her legs up as the one hand rolled up the dirty wipes in the diaper and another hand placed a new diaper underneath, laying her down. She was feeling more hot and bothered as the hand that touched her diaper grabbed the baby oil.

“Mmmph. Pwease more.” She said to the hand. The hand wiggled a finger at her with the wipe in its hand, going back to work. It wiped the stickiness as it dipped in, wiggling ever so slightly and she gasped. Another hand grabbed two wipes and went to work on her button again while the other finger was still wiggling in the area where her stickiness was originating from.

She moaned, squirming in pleasure as both hands stopped, leaving Hayden distraught by how turned on she was. They threw the wipes away and the third hand let droplets of baby oil drip on the girl, as both hands massaged gently on her inner thighs, moving towards her middle. They stopped, not touching her. She groaned, of course they wouldn’t touch her. 

One hand brought her legs up again as another sprinkled generous amounts of powder on her bottom as the third patted it in. Her legs were lowered as more powder was sprinkled and her ankles were restrained again. She groaned as her bottom wiggled from the sensations. She was beyond hot and bothered and just wanted something already.

The fluffy diaper was brought over her front section and one hand grabbed the baby oil again, placing droplets on Hayden’s legs. Another hand held the diaper in place, the palm directly over her button, pressing in as if kneading dough. She gasped, feeling the hand that had powder trace her leak guards of the diaper as the hand pressing on her diaper began rubbing, ever so teasingly. The diaper wasn’t taped yet because the hands knew she’d need a wiping again soon, so it crinkled loudly as it moved on her. 

Hayden moaned underneath her pacifier, “Mmmmph.” Her paci dropped and all the hands stopped immediately. 

Hayden groaned, “Please don’t stop.” She looked at the hands as the powder one hovered over to her paci, placing it back in the girls mouth. 

The hand pressing on her button raised the diaper as the powder one sprinkled more powder in, rubbing her inner thighs as her hips rocked and the diaper was placed over her as the hand snuck out. The baby oil hand was near her thigh now, coming close to the powder hand as the third hand began pressing over the girl’s button again. Her hips rocking as she felt her stickiness growing, excitement building. 

Then, they stopped again. One grabbed wipes as the diaper was unfolded and the powder was wiped off. Hayden didn’t understand, why were they wiping? They had JUST put powder on! She looked down, seeing the hands all taking wipes, one encircling her button as she threw her head back. Her back arched as she felt the wipes encircling her bottom and inner thighs. 

They stopped again, Hayden groaning at the tease of hands. One of the hands went over to the changing table, grabbing lotion this time. It squeezed the lotion in all three hands as they applied the cool texture to Hayden’s bottom and front areas, quickly dotting her button and perineum as more powder was sprinkled on her bottom and the diaper was folded again on her. Were they ever going to let her climax? She wondered in her frustrations.

The hand pressed its palm into her crotch again, wiggling as she felt the cool lotion being rubbed in underneath and the diaper crinkled softly. She moaned as the other two hands traced her inner thighs and leak guards once more. The hand slowly kneaded the girl’s padded button. 

Hayden moaned loudly as she felt herself shutter, a sweet orgasm erupting that she had never felt so strongly before. The hands kept working on her, granting her a few more orgasms after her first one, then taping the diaper shut and putting away their supplies.

Finally, she had sweet, sweet relief. 

Chapter 8

When Grandmother Anne Marie came in the room, she knew the work was finished. The girl looked to be glowing as she didn’t even move in her restraints. 

“Breakfast is ready, little one!” She said, removing Hayden’s mittens and ankle cuffs.

Hayden jumped into Grandmother Anne Marie’s arms as she was picked up and brought down to the kitchen. It was quite obvious that her treat was enjoyed as the girl wasn’t squirming for the first time since being at the Lodge. Little did she know, her morning had only begun.

Grandmother Whitney fed Hayden her oatmeal with a baby spoon. At first, Hayden blushed, feeling so babyish in front of the other littles who got to eat scrambled eggs. It wasn’t fair to Hayden that she was eating oatmeal. She didn’t even like oatmeal. Hayden was hungry so she just ate it without any complaints.

Grandmother Anne Marie sipped her coffee from the other side of the table, looking over to her baby who seemed much happier than the day before. She smiled, knowing that would change soon when she would realize that the oatmeal was specially made for her. 

Hayden shifted, feeling her stickiness in the diaper. Bippity, Boppity and Boo had given her a happy ending during the diaper change, yet they didn’t even bother to clean her new stickiness up. She blushed, trying to not get excited again. Her libido was up the roof, why was she already ready for a round two? Ugh, she shook off the thoughts, trying to be normal and not sexually frustrated again.

She drank her apple juice that Grandma Whitney had given her. 

“Who’s a little cutie?” Grandmother Whitney wiped the girl’s lips from breakfast, her warm brown eyes bouncing as she cleaned the baby. She was more than excited to have this little in her house, she LOVED babies and this little was so adorable and blushy! 

Hayden shifted, embarrassed as the ginger-haired Ned looked over to her curiously and she looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with the other littles. 

Ned was just curious. He did have a little crush on this new girl. She was really cute in a wild, mysterious way and he was a man underneath the cute exterior after all. He was torn away from his wife in the mundane realm only a few months before and was feeling a bit… lonely. He knew that it was against the rules to have a girlfriend or boyfriend in the Lodge, but if he could, he’d ask Hayden to be his if he was given the chance. 

After breakfast, Hayden was released from the wooden highchair, allowed to finally walk, no, waddle around. Grandmother Whitney took her hand, guiding her past the entrance to the grand living room that had a fire warming the room. There was a play area for the littles in a far corner that most of them went to, taking seats in colorful plastic chairs around a table, grabbing crayons and markers. Two of the boys went on the ground, going to their Lego bins. 

“How about little Hayden goes in the walker?” Grandmother Anne Marie suggested as she rolled the apparatus towards Hayden. Grandmother Whitney’s eyebrows went up, knowing what Grandmother Anne Marie’s plans were quickly.

“Should we maybe… wait?” Grandmother Whitney didn’t want to agree to the plan so soon. It was a bit on the malicious side that wasn’t her nature. Hayden’s eyes fell on the light green and blue baby activity walker in horror. 

She picked Hayden up by her armpits as she placed her little legs through the walker, her legs dangling, feet barely touching the ground as she slightly bounced, the tether of the bottom holder pressing into her diaper as she sat back into the seat behind her. It made her tingle, as she slightly bounced in the walker that had toys in front of her. There was lion stuffed animal on it and wooden toy blocks. 

Her little feet dangled as she blushed in the chair, embarrassed to be bouncing like a toddler near the other littles.

Grandmother Eleanor smiled, “Aww, what a little doll she truly is.” She said as she pinched the girl’s cheek and all three Grandmothers gawked at her. She blushed, looking down in pure humiliation. Grandmother Anne Marie plopped a pacifier in the girl’s mouth, her finger going through the seat of the walker to check the baby’s diaper. 

Grandmother Anne Marie internally sighed, knowing all-to-well Bippity, Boppity and Boo didn’t clean her fully after her ‘sticky time’, as the grandma’s liked to call it. She was dry, but she knew it’d change soon.

Hayden moved around the next ten minutes; the grandmothers finally letting her explore. She hated the fact that she couldn’t just walk as she was confined to the walker itself. She didn’t even know if she could hoist herself out of the stroller, it was like it sucked her in. 

She tiptoed her stroller to the back of the lodge on the first floor, gliding past a study room and a room that had tables and crafty items that Phoebe was in, gluing cottonballs on a paper. Phoebe looked up at the new baby as Hayden silently blushed, walking away.

“Hey! You can join me if you want, you don’t have to go.” Hayden paused, trying to turn around as she felt a cramp in her tummy.

Hayden backed away, “No thanks. I’m gonna ethplore.” She rolled away, getting caught on a pice of carpet and paper on the ground, unable to roll anymore. She grumbled under her pacifier, feeling a sudden onslaught of cramping. A toot sounded from her diaper and she looked in horror at the hallway in front of her. 

Phoebe giggled at the baby who was so mean to her, “You tooted!!” She pointed at Hayden as Hayden looked to her side, still stuck on the damn carpet. She felt more stomach cramps and her bottom contracting. She clenched her muscles, her arms grasping the lion toy in desperation. 

No, no, no, Hayden did not want this, especially in front of Phoebe. Phoebe went back to her work, ignoring the girl who didn’t want to be here friend.

She felt immediately at a loss after a few minutes of her face growing red in distress. A stinky, squish filled her diaper and she began crying as it kept filling. It dawned on Hayden that the oatmeal she had for breakfast was NOT normal and must have had laxatives in it. She had never pooped herself like that before, let alone in a diaper! She flushed, whimpering as the walker lightly bounced and her stinky diaper squished.

Phoebe plugged her nostrils with her fingers, “Ewwww! You pooped!” She exclaimed loudly, “I’m telling the Grandmothers!!” She ran out of the room, away from the smell.

Hayden was crying as she wanted to hide as she heard Phoebe running through the Lodge screaming that Hayden pooped. Hayden whimpered as she wanted to escape the confines of the walker and get the diaper off as soon as possible. It was gross and she didn’t want any of this babying stuff anymore. She wanted to be back in Chicago, going to university like a normal young adult. She had a test today after all, what were her professors say by her absence?!

Grandmother Anne Marie appeared around the corner, “Oh my, that’s a stinky girl!” She wafted the air as Grandmother Whitney was with her. To Hayden’s embarrassment, she began crying more.

Grandmother Whitney picked Hayden up from the walker, “I’ll clean the baby.” She said as she began walking over to the stairway. She had to save this poor girl from Grandmother Anne Marie’s wrath at some point.

Grandmother Whitney placed Hayden on the changing table, closing the door before going to work to clean the little. Countless amounts of wipes later, the baby was clean as a fresh diaper was placed under her and powder was sprinkled and patted in. Hayden sniffled as she wanted to hide, to go home. Grandmother Whitney could tell that Hayden was upset, defeated. 

She picked the girl up, going to the rocking chair, “Shhhh, honey, shhhhh. Everything is going to be okay. A baby just needs to relieve her stinkies everyday just like adults, nothing wrong with that.” She cooed the girl as Hayden nuzzled into her chest. She patted the girls back, rocking slowly. 

Hayden spoke behind her paci, “Why can’t I use the bathroom for it though, Grandma Whitney?” She asked, innocently looking up.

Whitney smiled, “Babies can’t use the potty. It’s against the rules.” She smiled warmly. 

“Buh I’m not a baby!” She said, in distress. 

Grandmother Whitney cooed the girl, “Shhhh, little one. You’ll get used to it soon and it will be fun, won’t it? We’ll have plenty of fun while you’re here, Grandmother Whitney will make sure of it.” Her honey sweet voice said in a rhyme-like fashion. 

Hayden blinked, sadly. She didn’t want this to be her life. She was excited yesterday and this morning, but after this event, she wanted nothing to do with this ‘realm’ anymore. 

• Like 2