LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kindle and/or Audible ABDL stories: any recommendations?

I'm currently on the look out for a new story to read and prefer it on my Kindle than a forum  or as an Audible audiobook to listen to. I like novella type stuff and stories about littles and diapers and stuff.

I'm currently scraping the bottom of the barrel storywise and it seems all that's left is the shitty short sex stories which is pretty much only classed as ABDL because someone says the word diapers during the endless tedious sex or something.

I know some ABDL stories you don't find searching ABDL or Ageplay such as Concerning Littleton by Mako Allen so maybe someone on DD knows of another hidden gem on Kindle or Audible I don't know about.

So any recommendations?

Thanks

By the way I'm tired and my brain is slow today so I apologize if this thread is a badly written mess

2 hours ago, Jugemu said:

I'd recommend anything by E.L. Haley. The stories pretty much always feature dominant women, submissive men, and slow, coerced regression.

+1 to this. He posts here as @NewGuy20

I dig his stories most when they stay away from speculative fiction themes (I love sf separate from my fetish interests) and "real" family embarrassment. 

Thanks for the awesome suggestions everyone, lots of new stories to sink my teeth into :)

14 hours ago, Jugemu said:

I'd recommend anything by E.L. Haley. The stories pretty much always feature dominant women, submissive men, and slow, coerced regression.

I've read some of his stuff, I really liked Winter Break and loved Weekend Punishment 

• Like 1

I'll throw in my own shameless plug.

Adam's Dark Side https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M95X8HG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_fuehCbMMYV83W

Adam Parker is a fairly average guy who found the girl of his dreams, but Adam has a secret, what he calls his dark side. Adam has a kink for diapers and bondage. Ever since he was a kid, the drive to wear diapers has plagued his life and his desires aren't shared by his girlfriend Allison. In an attempt please Allison, he attempts to leave his kinks behind but when things get serious, his desires come back and he must figure out how to deal with them. Can he live a life hiding these desires? Can he convince Allison to be a part of it? Can they find a common ground or is breaking up their fate?

• Like 1