LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

suggest a daily wear diaper

Hi, I currently have a decent stash of printed AB diapers but I find myself not wearing them unless I know I'm going to be free to really use them, so I'm looking for a cheap daily alternative.  I have had some Tranquility ATNs that I've been wearing discreetly around the house and in public but they are almost gone.  They work really well in that they are fairly discreet and absorbent enough not to worry to much, but around the house the plastic noise might be more noticeable. 

I'm interested in trying a cloth backed diaper, the few that I've tried in the past haven't worked but I thought maybe there's a decent one out there.  

You might want to try out the Seni diapers. They have a really good line of diapers starting with the Seni Classic, Seni Super, Seni Super Plus, and Seni Quatro. The absorbency rate starts low at the Classic, and goes up from there. The Quatro is their overnight rated diaper. I wear the Quatro for overnight use and wear the Super when I go out diapered for ultra discreetness. I also wear the Super Plus for everyday use around the house. I have both bladder and bowel incontinence and wear a diaper all the time now a days. The Seni line seems to be the best fitting and most comfortable diapers for me. They are all cloth backed and make no noise for ultra discreetness.

Edited by fillemup

i like walgreens store brand as the basic go to. its thin and absorbent enough for 1 wetting standing or sitting. if you double them they can do 2-3 and then its a solid diaper, not great for sleeping because no leak guards. 

BUT its my go to for its extreme value at 16.99 for 40, at that price you can just double away without fear. also decent stuffers.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I use North Shore Mega Max all the time just started mixing crinkles in whe at home to have a choice to pick from.

I am a commercial drive so absorbancy is what i need

I have to say, I'm not a big fan of any of the Tranquility products.   I really wanted the slimline breathables to work for me as a daily wear diaper, but it didn't go.

I had been using the Attends breathable extra absorbencies as my daily wear (good combination between thickness and absorbency) but DOMTAR is pretty much ruining that brand.

I'd recommend trying the Northshore Supreme either regular or lights depending on what you can tolerate in thickness.   Reasonable price and good quality.   I've got the MegaMax, but they're way more than I need for most daytime use, and I like something a bit thinner.   Pricier too.

For dirt cheap, I wore the Sam's Club (Simply RIght/Members Mark) briefs.    These are just the same diapers in bulk quantities that Walgreens/Walmart/CVS sells under their house brand and it switched (like the others did) from the simple tape (with the crosshatches) to the stretchy tape design.   But you won't find anything cheaper I would venture to say.   They're reasonably aborbent for single wettings.     Wore them to work all the time, just had to make sure I changed regularly.