LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ayydubs newest YouTube video.

So a YouTube called ayydubs has a recurring series called revealing your secrets where people send her messages about there secrets anyway her newest video actually has an abdl coming out to her =) also the abdl is me lol I did it for fun just to see if it would make it I to her videos and it did :D 

Ugh. This was painful to watch.  So she says to her audience "Hey, everyone, send me your secrets" and then when they do, she spends an entire video reading them with this "how f-cked up are you?!" look on her pompous face.  So she's like 80% of every youtuber out there basically.

I'll never understand why people are drawn to this kind of content. But then again, I never understood the appeal of "reality tv" shows either.  

• Like 2
6 hours ago, the.doctor.abdl said:

Ugh. This was painful to watch.  So she says to her audience "Hey, everyone, send me your secrets" and then when they do, she spends an entire video reading them with this "how f-cked up are you?!" look on her pompous face.  So she's like 80% of every youtuber out there basically.

I'll never understand why people are drawn to this kind of content. But then again, I never understood the appeal of "reality tv" shows either.  

I think it's her humour like every one knows that's watching her and sending your secrets in is all for fun and shes going to react like that's fucked up lol ? I mean I love her because she's hilarious ? but once again that still is to do with personal opinion ? but yeah it hought the video was pretty good ? 

• 5 months later...