LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Megamax have arrived

Spanky

Santa Claus came early.  He came down from the Northshore. 

I finally broke down and ordered some Northshore Megamax diapers and they have arrived.  I  just put one on and am pleased with it so far.  I'm like a little kid at Christmas. Super excited about trying these new diapers out.

I'm curious how they compare. I ordered a pack of dry 24/7 diapers via amazon. It was fulfilled by northshorecare and they sent me a 2 pack sample of megamax and some wipes. I haven't tried them quite yet. Can't wait to see how they compare! Just folded up they seem just as thick if not slightly thicker that the dry 24/7 diapers.

6 hours ago, punk18 said:

Are they better than dry247 or better dry though!? Lol

I personally believe so.  They do not clump up like Dry 24/7 diapers do and have better capacity than Betterdrys. I am not a medical brand diaper person but I must admit Northshore designed a very quality diaper with the Megamax.  This is one of the few diapers that I can actually fit in both a medium and a large so sizing for me is perfect.

8 hours ago, punk18 said:

Are they better than dry247 or better dry though!? Lol

I think that they are. I weighed one before I put it on and again when I took it off in order to figure out how much it absorbs.  It worked out to the 48 fluid oz. that Northshorecare has the large rated at. The re-fastonable tapes are where this diaper really shines. I put the  diaper on and readjusted the tapes a couple times just to see how well they worked. 

I went to bed and when I woke, the diaper was still very snug,  it hadn't stretched at all. 

The front of the diaper swells up a lot and the tapes still held. I readjusted the tapes a few more times,  just to see if I could get them to fail,  they held strong. 

They fit me well and are comfy.  They are a little crinkly walking around in just the diaper,  but I couldn't hear it with my jeans on. 

I'll definitely keep some in my stash. 

Have Dry 24/7 incontinence briefs gotten better over the last couple of years?  In the past they were nice and thick for a few hours, but the padding would clump after that.  The absorption was slower than other diapers, and I'd flood them if I didn't go in small, measured amounts.  I love the fact that I can make them all-white by removing the blue tape under the white tape, so they do have that over MegaMax.

So far MegaMax have been very good briefs. I don't care for the writing on the sides, but the absorption is great, and it gets really thick as I wet.  So far so good.....  

I like my MegaMax diapers from Northshore and think they compare favorably to Confidry 247 diapers.  I like my diapers thick and absorbent, which MegaMax fits well in this category.  The sizing is perfect for me too in a medium which makes them snug just like I remember my pampers fit me from my youth.  

I had to order me a case of the MegaMax diapers after trying a sample. These diapers are fantastic! I didn’t particularly like the Dry 24/7 ‘s for the way they clumped up when wet but perhaps they have fixed that (I don’t really know as it has been awhile since I ordered some). I use the MegaMax’s as my new night time diaper and I always get a great sleep! :baby_sleeping:

9 hours ago, Bmoredl said:

How are they with sizing. I’m a big thigh 36 waist and typically wear a large but in between with dry 24/7. Maybe I’ll email north shire about samples. 

I wear large, so I  can't help you.  You're probably better off to try the samples for yourself 

On 12/14/2018 at 4:47 AM, Spanky said:

Santa Claus came early.  He came down from the Northshore. 

I finally broke down and ordered some Northshore Megamax diapers and they have arrived.  I  just put one on and am pleased with it so far.  I'm like a little kid at Christmas. Super excited about trying these new diapers out.

I miss getting diapers under the tree at Christmas 

I wear size 42 pants and the mediums fit perfect.  I was able to try the large also and even though most larges leak like a sieve on me these actually didn't leak until it had soaked up about halfway up the back.

Defiantly crinkly, for the most part under pants can't hear them, besides walking up stairs for some reason makes any crinkly diaper more noisy and can certainly hear it when walking up stairs.

They were good enough that I ordered a case of mediums last week, will be getting them on Wednesday.  So now got my quiet diapers (Seni Quattro) and my noisy diapers (Northshore MegaMax).  

Even though Dry 24/7 mediums fit me good, I have kind of shied away from ordering them, probably the biggest issue for me with them is the tapes are not great.  No so with the MegaMax, they are probably 3x the width of most other diaper tapes  and the taping panel and stickiness of them made it so I never had to readjust them on any of my samples.  I did try it once just to test readjustment and had no issues.

On 1/5/2019 at 1:04 PM, GNXL1 said:

I read that Megamax has a front taping panel. How good is it, as far as readjusting the tabs?

The tapes work very well.  I  tried re-fastoning them several times while wearing one, just to see how well they worked.  I  re-fastoned them when I first put the diaper on and many, many times throughout the day wearing it. I didn't need to re-faston the tapes,  but did just to test them out.  I had the diaper on very tight and wore it until it was soaked,  but the tapes never failed,  even though I re-taped them at least a dozen times.  The tapes on the MegaMax diapers are incredible. 

I don't think that they feel too bulky until they start to get wet. They do swell up as they get wetter and wetter.  I  think my large held about 48 oz. with my informal test, so imagine having 4 cans of pop or beer in the front of your diaper. 

I had one of the Mediums on yesterday.    I'm kind of on the border between M and L I guess (though my waist/hip measurement says I should be a Medium solidly, they just don't seem to fit me that well), but the Mediums on this (and also the Dry247) fit well.      I had it on from when I woke up until I went to bed.   Countless wettings and no sign it was running out of capacity.    Neat diaper.