LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi,  

So while I've had an account here for a long time I've never been all that active.  A couple years ago my life changed, and I became a regular posted on a crossdressing forum.  I posted frequently and once a week I'd do a sort of blog like post about my life and posting pictures.  The forum focused on CD support and avoided fetish type content so I did too, which meant I couldn't really be myself.  A few weeks ago I made one of my weekly posts and one of my topics was deer hunting, talking in general about it, and the hunting craze that sweeps through my area every November.  I went on to discuss that my Dad, who is avid hunter, never involved me in hunting, and I always wondered about it.  

So anyway I found the post to be heavily edited and modified by a moderator.  The moderators were very active, and it wasn't the first time a post was changed, but the reasons were unclear and when I tried to address the reason why my post was edited, I again found my words modified and edited.  

I had enough and I'm done with that site.  I'm missing my weekly post and sharing pictures and what not so I think I'm going to start doing that in this thread, unless someone objects.  

So first I should say that my user name here, diaperchucky, is completely baseless.  When I made this account I just picked a random name that doesn't mean a thing to me. In the summer of 2017 I chose the name Sarah after thinking for a long time about a feminine name, Sarah Hillcrest to be exact.  Just a few things about me, 39 years old, married, no kids, good job, life long closet transgender ABDL.  Probably always been both, who knows.  

So I mentioned that a couple years ago my life changed, well really it started about 5 years ago in 2013.  Two major things, I lost a great job I'd had for many years and found out that I was equally to blame for our infertility.  It was a huge blow to my confidence and I became aimless.   I began working part time and spending way too much time at home, while my wife continued to work full time.  With no job to steady me I delved deep into ABDL, I couldn't afford to buy diapers so I started sewing my own.  I spent hours sewing onesies, diapers and diaper covers while my wife was at work, it was especially difficult since I had no idea how to sew.  She'd always known about my diaper fetish, and never approved, finding it hard to understand so I kept it from her.  

It wasn't a sustainable way to live and problems began to mount. It became a dark time for both of us.  When my wife realized I had filled many huge totes with bag after bag of thrift store diapers and home made cloth diapers she just about threw me out.  Eventually when I didn't think things could get any worse I got a great new job. I celebrated by taking a week long camping trip by myself and spent almost the entire time in diapers, the highlight being a stop by a medical store that sold ABDL stuff in Fort Wayne Indiana.  It was incredible how relatively easy it was to be in diapers on the trip.

Shortly after that trip I did something I'd never done before.  I set up some portrait lights and took photos of myself in my new Tykable diapers.  Why had I never thought to do this?  Thing is once you start it's hard to stop.  

tiny 1.jpg

Instead of talking about the past howabout I talk about the present. Sometimes I feel like  a little girl and want frilly dresses and panties and maybe diapers under them, but sometimes I'm all babygirl, and this weekend it was definitely baby.   I've managed to stay diapered and locked since I got home from work Friday, roughly about 40 hours.  In that time I've used 3 adult diapers and about 5 toddler diaper stuffers.  I found that if I didn't flood the diaper and changed them out ever few hours the actual adult diaper would barely be wet.  My wife has never noticed, but she has a cold and has been spending extra time in bed, I'm not sure if she'd even care.  She knows I've been wearing diapers and she's been pretty awesome about my little girl side.  She bought me the cutest pink union suit sleeper this week as a surprise, along with a night gown to.  This week I've been in girly PJs the moment I've got home from work.

My secret for no leaks and more comfortable diapers is tight fitting control top panities, they keep everything in place and make the noise much less noticeable.  

The cage is making things a little difficult, but really I barely notice it unless I start to get naughty thoughts then it reminds me to stop having naughty thoughts.

The hardest part is at night, I've always had issues sleeping in diapers, wearing diapers is a stimulate for my nervous system and I just can't seem to settle down and sleep.  Last two nights i've definitely not got enough sleep.  

Right now I'm wearing a Kiddo diaper I put on before bed with two boosters, It is now completely destroyed,  once it became completely saturated I just keep using it.   The feeling of the warmth spreading around the sides of the diaper and getting soaked into my sleeper was amazing.  I'm really wet but I haven't had any bad leaks and I'm now 12 hours in it.  

• Like 1

I have very similar feelings that you have accept my desire to be diapered is based more of my need to be constantly humiliated.  Being a sissy helps amplifies those desires.  Not only am I in diapers but they are pink diapers with princesses on them.  It gives me the excitement of feeling I am not a man.

My wife too took a long time to accept this about me.  Many arguements and counseling sessions later she has finally accepted me for the sissy I needed to be.

A little over a year ago my wife cuckolded me.  The night she slept with another man I decided I would wear diapers permanently for the rest of my life and I have honestly been in diapers ever since.  When I made this decision I often wondered if my wife would change her mind.  Would a thousand dirty diapers wear her down?  Would having a husband that unpotty trained himself be to much?  The answer I know now is no.  Yes, having a husband that desires to always be a sissy baby girl in the bedroom is not without its challenges but love has found a way for us to remain happily married.

Making the decision to wear diapers full time was one of the best decisions I ever made.  Before doing so I was so miserable from not wearing them and my mental state had me constantly thinking about diapers, diapers, and more diapers.  My need to be constantly humiliated controlled my desires and feelings.  Diapers all the time changed my life and for the better.  My mind is now freed up for my wife and family.

Thanks for the support Mark, I think humiliation was where I started, but I'm not sure how much of a part it still is.   When I see myself looking adorable in cute dress I get this incredible feeling of happiness. 

Sleeping diapered it's been a problem for a long time.  So for example, Saturday night I'm watching TV with my wife and around 9:30 I fall asleep.  TV wakes me up and I'm really surprised that I fell asleep in a diaper.  I had been wearing the same cheap cloth backed diaper for 12 hours, but changed the baby diaper insert several hours ago.  I realized I needed to go and wet and realized I needed to change before bed.  I went down to the basement and changed into a ABU Kiddo diaper with two boosters, by the time I was done I was wide awake and wired.  I know I slept on and off that night but I'm sure I was wide awake still 1AM.

Jumped in with both feet this week.  On the way home from work I stopped and bought some Walgreens diapers, 17 dollars for 32.  THey've changed their design a bit, velcro seemed better, but I think they somehow managed to make the pad smaller and they're pretty much junk.  I think the main reason I wanted to buy them was just to see if I would do it.  It's been a really long time since I bought diapers in a store, and several times in the past I've gone in and chickened out.  This time I did something really wild, I went straight incontinence isle looked around a few minutes then carried the HUGE pack around the store and looked at a few other things. 

When I got home I put one on with a baby diaper stuffer and had a wonderful evening at home with the wife.  We watched the Sound of Music, and believe it or not I've never seen it.  In the past I wouldn't watch movies like that, but not anymore, I started to cry when Maria came back from the Abbey.

Afterwards I finished up some last minute shopping on amazon and decided to get myself what I wanted for Christmas.  I bought two adult pocket diapers, one pink velcro and one in a super cute Narwhale pattern.  I think they each come with a single stuffer but I bought one extra pad.  Not sure how well it will work but I thought they would good extra protection to wear over disposables.  I think why I'm so drawn to these, especially the snapping kind is that they look to be an exact upsized replica of what the company makes for babies.  

Changed the stuffer around 10 and took some sleeping aid pills to see if I could sleep.  Listened to one Arkadia hypnotic file all the way through and felt really weird and tingly, but stayed away.  The second hypnotic file started at 11PM and I was following along with Arkadia then suddenly I was listening to a different file with a guy telling me how much I love my diapers.  I thought I'd accidently changed the track but when I looked at the clock it was midnight.   Took off my headphones and fell back to sleep immediatly.  Woke up a couple more times to pee and was really worried about wetting the bed, but I took the risk.  Cat woke me up like usual at 5AM and I realized the sheets were damp, but just barely, wife never noticed lucky me.