LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

“ Baby Bottles “

LuvBug

You and 20 million other people.. Whoever finds a stable source of AB bottles will have found El Dorado, Atlantis, Utopia, what is inside Area 51 AND the Fountain  of Youth

• Haha 1

I'm happy enough with normal baby bottles with a big Nuk teat.  Pooh Bear at the moment, as I'm sure you were keen to know.  A normal baby bottle holds as much as a normal tea/coffee mug.  That's 10 fluid ounces: half a pint over here, but a little over half a pint in the US.  About the right size for a drink for me.

• 1 year later...
20 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

Rearz has great baby bottles. They are 18oz bottles with wide nipples. I really like mine. 

image.jpeg

18 ounces, hope it's not formula "BURP". That much at one time would come out the other end very messy. If I have more than 16 ounces in 12 hours my Pampers can't handle it LOL...

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/13/2018 at 3:07 PM, PullUpDiaperLover said:

You also dont drink much out of a bottle as its slow. Also the Cushie Toos one comes with a Tiny Baby Tit if you like that sort of thing. Just not easy for an adult to suck on. And to think years ago I thought you guys using Pacis and Bottles were certifiable.....

You say they are hard to suck on.Well all nyou have to do is make the hole bigger.

Honestly I've just used regular one from pharmacies and toy stores before. They work about the same. If not, you can find regular adult water bottles with different Disney designs or something similar, and they bascially work the same in a pinch. For whatever reason, adult sized abdl 'baby bottles' seem to be rare and hard to come by

• 1 month later...