LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Godfather's Offer - Free on Amazon Dec 15 & 16, 2018

BoTox

I'll be giving away another one of my books free this weekend on Saturday & Sunday, specifically Dec 15 & 16, 2018. It is called The Godfather's Offer and is a different sort of fairy tale where the girl IS the wish granted to a diaper loving guy. I hope you take advantage of it and enjoy it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L3YD7WX

Cover are attached.

GodfatherOfferCover.jpg

It looks like 67 people took advantage of the free giveaway this weekend.

I'd appreciate anyone that has read it giving a review. Unlike here, where comments are plentiful, not a single book of mine has a review on Amazon. I understand not wanting your Amazon account associated with this kind of content for the world to see if you were to leave a review.

Thanks and enjoy! I'll have more as time goes by.

I am one of those who took advantage of the offer and can only say that I am glad I found it. I find the book (so far) to be funny as well as erotic and look forward to finishing the story sometime tonight.

I will gladly leave a review for Amazon, or even Goodreads if desired. Your offer made it so that a disabled person could enjoy your work,  so you should see some of the benefits of the offer.

BTW, The cover art seemed to come from something in the late '40s or early '50s. Was that intentional?