LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going too College as A bedwetter

oldwetter66

15 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

Did you go to College did you wet then? How did you do it were you teased or got your own Apt or lived with family

I never wet or did I go to College I went in the Army after high school I was in the army 4 years

I went to work after high school and got my own place. Ive read stories about people who went to collage or in the military and wet and I always think how bad that would have been for them. I think if its just accidents like from partying and drinking a lot it would probably be okay but if its regular wetting then its a lot more difficult to deal with.

My bladder-control issues stem from a surgical mishap that I experienced when I was 14 years old. While i was in university, I was generally able to go without a daytime diaper so long as i had quick access to a bathroom whenever necessary, but I wore a diaper when writing exams or doing anything that might interfere with immediate access to a bathroom when I needed to go.  However, I always required a diaper to sleep in at night. As it turned out, my incontinence was a nuisance but not a really major issue. I explainedi my problem to the university when I was applying to live in a dormitory, and i was assigned a roommate that also had health problems. He was not a bedwetter but had other had other health issues that he wanted to remain confidential. We became good friends. 

• Like 1

I've read some messages where someone with nocturnal incontinence lived in dorms. They simply told their roommates about it, didn't unduly expose it to anyone in there, and practiced good discretion. It was usually a "Whatever, that's OK" kind of response, but I do recall one girl whose roommate asked for, and got, reassigned to another dorm apparently not blabbing about it afterward. Most folks are understanding of things beyond your control and needing diapers is usually a bigger thing for us to deal with than them ;)

Bettypooh

• 6 months later...

I was a bedwetter all through college.  Although my bedwetting subsided alot (only a few times a month), it was at the cost of regular and sound sleep.  Also, when you try to live in denial that you have found the cure, it results in a lot more drama when you end up in some extremely well peed beds.

When i went to university i had some minor bed wetting issues. I guess the stress of going to uni and deadlines made it worse because before long i was wetting the bed almost every night. Now i sleep in a onesie and diaper to keep the bed clean and prevent leaks which helps a lot with getting a good nights rest. My roommate is pretty sweet about it and doesn't give a hard time at all for wearing them. 

• 4 months later...
On 6/26/2019 at 7:37 AM, iampadded said:

I was a bedwetter all through college.  Although my bedwetting subsided alot (only a few times a month), it was at the cost of regular and sound sleep.  Also, when you try to live in denial that you have found the cure, it results in a lot more drama when you end up in some extremely well peed beds.

I also wet my bed routinely in college.  As a freshman I lived in a dorm roomed with another kid that wet about every night.  I was only wetting once or twice a week, usually on weekends where alcohol was involved.  After that I lived in a fraternity and had my own room.  I used to manage with disposables and plastic pants.  I took DDAVP for a while.  That helped but the BW came back whenever I stopped

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I was a bed wetter at university,  I had a room mate who was pretty understanding and while i dont think her brother ever got past the fact that someone 18 still wet the bed things went pretty smooth and it was better to wear protection than end up with a wet mattress.

I had daywetting issues too but managed to keep them a secret, summer was a bit of a drag, no sports or swimming but i survived

On 12/5/2019 at 6:23 PM, Sarahs said:

I had daywetting issues too but managed to keep them a secret, summer was a bit of a drag, no sports or swimming but i survived

why no sports or swimming?

Hi thanks for your question.

As far as mom was concerned in diapers meant exactly that and diaper wearer's didn't participate in anything that might have meant not being in diapers, she was very absolute, my mom and any trouble or disagreement from me meant I was over her lap pretty quickly.

The school knew I wore diapers and mom organised an exemption from sports and gym, I attended a special class with some other girls and boys that were also exempt from sports etc.

Those classes were where I went when gym, swimming or sport days were in.progress, the others in that class were mainly girls and were there mostly for  cultural reasons although there was another boy at high school who also was partly disabled and wore diapers. Sometimes there was only a few of us, other times up to 20

• 5 months later...
On 12/11/2018 at 9:05 PM, oldwetter66 said:

Did you go to College did you wet then? How did you do it were you teased or got your own Apt or lived with family

I never wet or did I go to College I went in the Army after high school I was in the army 4 years

First of all, THANK YOU Very much for your service to the country. God bless you and your family for your service and sacrifice. And Also, I'm sorry for all the stuff that you may have got from the others in the Army.

Also, I haven't been to a boarding school style of a college. But I could only imagine that it might be grueling and not pleasant with your fellow dorm mates and such. Which makes me the type of person that should I start a school or a university, I would have a special housing for those with special needs so that they could be with others who are bed wetting or incontinent and such. And there will be a rule to not harass or be mean or bully or any of that nonsense or the student can and will face academic suspension or expulsion from the school to not be eligible for re-admittance and such.

Also in another thread I posted a link to information on Privacy and HIPAA. Which I'm going to go ahead and put that link here for you to make it easier for you.

https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/index.html

On 12/15/2019 at 10:50 PM, Sarahs said:

I wore until i was 30 and left home, since then mostly pullups or pads, i have a small bladder still, that never changed

I'm 52 and still wear diapers due to a small bladder... sudden urges come up quick and cant make it to the bathroom ppl often made fun of me for having wet pants.... especially at school 

Yes, I understand how that works too, if I don't wear something then I end up in wet clothing in public, may as well wave a flag for the entire world to see by that stage, look at me ....

Hated that, still do.

Thanks for your reply

On 5/25/2020 at 9:33 AM, Sarahs said:

Yes, I understand how that works too, if I don't wear something then I end up in wet clothing in public, may as well wave a flag for the entire world to see by that stage, look at me ....

Hated that, still do.

Thanks for your reply

Having wet pants in public you might as well put up a flag saying I'm a big baby wetting myself