LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Teen Has An Accident Just Before An Extended Family Two-Week Cruise (Private for MaximusDignitas and Danny)

maximusdignitas

My name is Grant and I am a 16 year old boy.  for Christmas break we have a huge vacation planned with everyone who can go for two weeks then a theme park for a week, but with my parents planing everything starting last year with voting on locations for the trip which was hard for us because there were a lot of choices.  I know all  the aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents from both sides as well as friends of family are going in a month.

We settled on a cruise for the biggest part and then Disney Land.  I just wish my younger brother wasn't going and I thought it would be cool if he got grounded for something and left home.  He is 13 and we argue even more now.  He is taller and stronger and likes to rub it in all the time.  He brags all the time about being more mature than me which made me get nervous because I am afraid there is some truth.  He's always bragging about sex and how big his dick is and I've seen him hard through his pants a couple times and it's much longer and thicker than mine which he doesn't know about, but always has pretty girls on his arms.   I would die if he found out and the thought of being smaller than a seventh grader kills me and there's no contest.  Mine is closer to 3" hard and 1.5" soft and no one I've seen has been that small.

• 1 month later...

Dab knows he's the bigger brother, even if he is a couple years younger than Grant. He acts more grown up and doesn't wet the bed or leave poop makes in his underwear. 

He knows that he would be missing Grant around this holiday. He bought supplies of diapers and was intending to treat Grant like a helpless baby. He had a tiny penis as well which made it even more clear that Grant was a baby and needed lots of attention and laxatives.