LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends vs. Abena vs. Crinklz

I’ve been using crinklz for a while and the wife recently asked about plain white diapers for a trip we are taking to visit family over Christmas.  So I’m wondering how Abena and Attends compare to crinklz.  The attends I found have 6 tapes and I’ve found 2 different types of Abena m4 diapers and I’m not sure of the difference.  One of them says air plus which I’m thinking means it’s a cloth backed diaper which I want to avoid if at all possible.

any help I’d appreciate from you guys

Abena isn't plain white.   It has a odd "racing stripe" to it, so while not juvenile, it does have a pattern.

The air plus are indeed the "cloth" backed ones and unless you're really careful in who and how you place your order, you'll get those for any M4 order you place anyhow.

Only one item in the Attends line is plastic back if you care (and indeed are plain white other than the wetness indicator).   The rest are cloth backed and a light blue color.    That being said, the higher absorbencies while not up to the Dry247/M4/Crinklz level aren't too bad.   They're a little thinner as well so I like them when not wearing loose pants.

28 minutes ago, Spanky said:

If you are happy with your Crinklz,  get some Better Dry diapers.  They're the same diaper as the Crinklz,  just plain white. 

Normally I would do just that but I don’t have time to wait on them.  I’ve just been informed we are going next week so I have to get something soon and the Abena and Attends 6 tape are all I can find other than the crappy depends pull-ups which are worse than garbage.  

1 hour ago, willnotwill said:

Abena isn't plain white.   It has a odd "racing stripe" to it, so while not juvenile, it does have a pattern.

The air plus are indeed the "cloth" backed ones and unless you're really careful in who and how you place your order, you'll get those for any M4 order you place anyhow.

Only one item in the Attends line is plastic back if you care (and indeed are plain white other than the wetness indicator).   The rest are cloth backed and a light blue color.    That being said, the higher absorbencies while not up to the Dry247/M4/Crinklz level aren't too bad.   They're a little thinner as well so I like them when not wearing loose pants.

Right.  I was aware of the racing stripe.  We are just looking for something that doesn’t have cute animal prints while we are at someone else’s house.  Is the 6 tape attends the plastic back or are they cloth backed now?

if you can not get good quality plain white diapers intime stay with the Crinklz since you can trust them, or see if your medical supplier has overnight shipping you may still receive the plain white Betterdry diapers intime 

I would think that you could find somewhere that would be able to ship them to you by the end of this week if you ordered them yesterday when you posted.  Maybe not your regular store, but someone would be close enough to ship.