LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing schools (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Well we can unpack some and I bet the kids will need some food soon I mean its getting close to dinner time” Amber said back smiling. “We could also have some family time tonight watch a movie or something.” She said softly.

Dan nods and smiles "Sounds good to me, we've got the kids bedrooms ready, and they seem to be sleeping okay. A movie sounds good, I am sure Spencer and Blaine would love that. What movie shall we watch? I can get us a pizza?" I suggest.

“Pizza sounds perfect as for a movie something the kids can watch so maybe like a newer Disney movie or something..?” She said back trying to think what movies they could get their hands on or that they had already but would they still be in boxes? Amber shook her head. “I’ll get the kids and think of something… While I do that can you find there pjs so that they are ready to change into after dinner?” She asked.

Dan nods and smiles "of course. We have a busy day tomorrow. We are taking the kids to get their clothes for school and then we are going to see where they will be going. I'll go and see if we can find a movie. We have Sky cinema so we can watch a movie on there. Maybe the new Incredibles film?" 

“Perfect.. I’ll make sure to have some night time diapers out for them” Amber said as she went off to take care of that kind of stuff making the kids look over from what they where playing. “Daddy do we really get to watch a movie?” Spencer asked as Blaine got up wadding over kind of. “Daddy will you check me?” She asked having the feeling that her diaper was wet but was it that wet?

Dan looks at the kids, listening to their questions as he goes to check his daughters diaper, confirming she is wet and I look at Spencer "yes of course we are all watching a movie together" I say as I pick Blaine up "i just need to change your sister though"

• 1 month later...

Spencer nodded. “Okay daddy” He said back waiting there as Blaine leaned into their dad’s chest smiling. “Daddy I make big potty” She said kind of not even known she had gone until she felt her diaper move in a more wet way.

Upstairs Amber had everything set for the kids so they could put on there pjs and night time diapers before watching the movie just in case they needed to go or fall to sleep. Soon Amber came down to check in with everything. “Movie ready?” She asked when she saw Blaine and her diaper. “Oh..do you want to change her or me?”

Amber nodded picking up Blaine. “Come on love lets go get you cleaned up” She said taking her upstairs for a change. After a bit Amber came back down carrying Blaine as she was now wearing her pjs and clean thick nigh time diaper. “Here you go Blaine go play” Amber told her as she ran to go be with Spencer and being  able to see the movie.

After Blaine ran off Amber turned to Dan. "So as you could guess her diaper was almost ready to leak..." She said softly.

Dan nods "I do think we need to tell the doctor and the sooner the better because it might get worse. She could have something wrong with her bladder control. I just hope it's nothing serious" 

“Me too..I’ll call the doctor tomorrow and see what she’s thinking. Maybe I’ll take Blaine in sooner to get this all looked at.” Amber said looking over to the kids as they where playing a little before the movie. “I don’t want to have to send her to the new school in very thick diapers..they just don’t hide well and she can’t move in them well either.” Amber said next.

Dan nods and agrees with Amber "we need to sort this otherwise she will never have control and we don't want her ending up in diapers for the rest of her life" 

“Yup I’ll put in the call.. Infact I’ll put in the call now.” She said back walking to make the call to the kids doctor. Hearing something Blaine came over looking to her dad. “What’s mommy doing? I though we got to watch a movie all together.” She said softly.

Dan looks at her "she's just phoning the doctor to make an appointment for you and Spencer. We need to make sure you are both healthy" I say "have you chosen a movie?" 

“The new Incredibles 2” Blaine said before going back to wait some more with Spencer. Soon Amber came back over. “Tomorrow…we can take her tomorrow at 9 but they want her to not eat beforehand  ...Just you know in case but if she can stay up for the whole thing then they say to bring some kind of story or movie for her to do/watch….do you want to come Spencer can go over to my moms..?” Amber said back softly.

Dan nods and puts the film on for the kids before turning to Amber.

"Sorry honey. What was you saying. I'm confused. Spencer can go to your mom's. But didn't we say that we would have them both checked?" 

“Right I should say after. The doctor thinks that Blaine’s exam will take longer then Spencer and there’s a chance that they will have to give Blaine something so she’s relaxed though it. So I was thinking that it might be better for Spencer to go over to my mom’s house after that way he don’t have to wait around and we can both be there for Blaine.” Amber said back looking to the kids and then back.

“I’ll make sure but she always loves having the kids over.” Amber said back smiling a little. “So both of the kids can eat dinner and then Spencer can have breakfast..” Amber said back as Spence came over. “Can we watch the movie now?” He asked as Amber nodded. “Sure honey.”

Dan smiles and lets Blaine sit with her brother so they can watch the movie.

"I will make a start on dinner. We do need to explain to Blaine about tomorrow" 

“Yeah..kind of not something I want to have to tell her” Amber said back before going over to turn on the movie and then go to Dan again. “Do you want to tell her or me?” She asked next wondering if Blaine would take it better from one of her parents then the other. “Your really good at this kind of stuff…you know” She then moved picking up her phone and calling her mom.

Both of the kids where so into the movie that they didn't really mind if there parents wheren't there for a bit.

Looks at you "she'll be okay. She's a brave girl. She gets that from you. I'm sure whatever we tell her, she will understand and we will make sure she gets whatever she wants for doing this. We just want to make sure she is healthy"