LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing schools (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Spencer nodded going to the table, He used a box to get onto the table and then laid down. “It will be nice to not be the wired kid who wears diapers to school.” Spencer smiled at that thinking about it and how much of it would change. “Daddy can I try the thinner diaper? I think I can be good and know when to go use the potty” Spencer said softly.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pick up the thinner diaper, knowing I can trust him "okay buddy. We will try these ones. I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends. I'm sure you're looking forward to school now" i say, sliding the nappy under the little boys bottom and grabbing the powder and making sure he's very well clean and tapes the diaper up. 

"There we go"

Spencer nodded. “I am so so happy daddy I can’t wait for this new school and to meet new friends. Everything sounds great!!” Spencer said getting off the changing table when done only to see Blaine and his mom coming into the room.

Amber was carrying Blaine wrapped up into a towel. She took the younger child to the changing table laying her down. “Dan do you mind getting her diaper on…night diaper” Amber said softly as she wanted Blaine to be padded thick since she was still having some times where pee would just come out.

Dan smiled "well you have a few more days and then you start. So we need to get your clothes for school. That's what the plan is tomorrow"

I see the girls come in and hears Amber "of course I will. Come to daddy baby girl" I say as I get one of her night diapers ready. 

"Isn't it a bit early for night diapers honey?" I say to Amber. 

Spencer smiled wide. “Great! Do we get to wear everyday clothes or do we wear uniforms?” He asked liking it both ways but always did wonder what it would be like to wear normal clothes to school and have to pick them out everyday.

Amber nodded. “Yeah its early but she’s still having points of leaking..” Amy said softly as Blaine ran over to her dad smiling to him and hugging him. “Hi daddy!”

"I think they let you wear your own clothing.  So we'd have to check and also see what clothing would go over your nappies as I'm not sure if they just let you wear a shirt and nappy if it's warm. Makes it easier for changes. But it's just privacy.

Dan sees Blaine "hey honey. Let's get you into your diaper" I say as I agree with what my wife has said. 

"I've just been telling your brother about school. It's a diaper school. All the children there wear diapers just like you" I say to Blaine.

Spencer nodded staying close. “Sounds fun but when it gets warm then we will have to find what to wear.. I don’t like to wear pants over a diaper when its warm.” He said softly while watching and kind of help Blaine into the changing table.

Blaine laid down once there looking up. “Oh that sounds fun….all the teachers and everyone will know what its like to use a diaper” She said smiling while looking down at herself. “Daddy do I really need a night time diaper?” She asked having heard their mom say it not minding just wondering why.

Looks at you "I'm sure you won't be the only one who thinks like that Spencer" I say laying Blaine down and starting to change her into the night diaper.

Hears her speaking "I'm afraid so. Yoube been wetting so much, your diapers have been leaking a lot so this is the only way we know your diapers will hold longer"

Heard her mention teachers "honey the teachers won't be wearing diapers"

Spencer gave a nod. “Do you think they will let us wear shots when it gets hot?” He asked softly before going closer watching Blaine’s diaper change knowing she didn’t care.

Blaine looked up. “Okay daddy…I don’t know why I have been wetting so much.. do you think the doctor will?” She asked before thinking over it and then looked closer. “I know the teachers won’t be wearing diapers but they will know and won’t get mad when its wet or poopy making the smell” Blaine said softly already starting to leak a little pee.

Dan looked at his son "you would have to wear some clothing buddy, you can't just go around in a diaper at school. I don't think the teachers would allow it"

Looks at Blaine "the doctor will see what has been happening, it may just be something that can be sorted quickly. and the teachers will be trained to care for children who need diapers honey, and the smell won't bother them"

Spencer looked over nodding a little. “I still like to just wear my diaper and shirt sometimes.. maybe at home when its hot” Spencer said softly back still watching.

Blaine on the other hand gave a nod. “I’m glade the teachers will know what to do and will know what the smell means as they didn’t before.. at the old school..” She said softly.

Looked at Spencer "at home yes but you will have to cover your diaper at school"

Looked at Blaine "you won't be the only ones wearing diapers and needing changes. That's what the school is for. You're there for education and to make sure you're looked after. 

I remove Blaines old diaper and replaces it with a fresh night diaper "there we go princess.  All clean and ready to go play again" I say as I look at Spencer, as they like to play with their toys together. 

When Blaine was done she got up hugging her dad before jumping down finding it a little harder to move in the thicker diaper but soon her and Spencer where off running to play with the toys they had for the time.

Watching this Amber smiled going over to Dan. “Thank you for changing Blaine..while you did that I called the doctor about the kids. They want to run more tests for Blaine..meaning that one of us will have to hold her or they said they can give her something so she can sleep though all the tests.. what do you think?”

Dan looks at his wife as he cuddles Blaine "that's a good idea. Hopefully we can find out if she'll get control of her bladder and it'll stop her wearing diapers for the rest of her life"

Blaine wiggled tighter to Dan listening to what was being said. “Umm Blaine honey why don’t you go play with Spencer down stairs I know there some of your toys in the boxes down there” Blaine gave a nod to her mom and then got up heading for the stairs. Once gone Amber looked to Dan. “Yes its good and yes we might be able to find out whats going on. So do you want to hold her while they run the tests or do you think we should let them give her something so she can just sleep though the tests?”

Dan watched his daughter leave the room. He knew this subject was quite delicate and that Blaine may not want to hear some of these things. They don't want to upset her or alarm her. 

"It might be best for her to take something so she sleeps through it. She might squirm if she's in my arms. I know she would have preferred it if one of us was holding her" he knew that it was for the best.

Amber nodded. “I have to agree…so if we do go that way they can get a better look and we can both hold Spencer’s hand for his test..” Amber then looked over to a small note pad and back thinking about it still.

Dan nods and smiles "you always know what's best honey " I smile and nods "it would be best as she will be more relaxed and of course she'll be wearing a diaper during the tests anyway"

Looks at you "not sure. I might have been working. I probably did yeah" I say thinking about it.

"I'm sure Spencer would be okay with them doing the test the same way as Blaine.

Amber looked over her notes before nodding. “Yeah I think it would idea of it gets it done in the same way. That why he doesn’t move as well.” Amber walked closer with her notes. “Okay so if both of the kids do it this way then its no food before we take them in and diapers for both.. Also Blaine might take longer for her test..” Amber said looking over her notes.

Looks at you and nods "You know more about this than me. I know you spoke about this last time. I completely agree that no food before the tests, and that one of us would be with each of them? Maybe I stay with Blaine and you stay with Spencer? We would have to check the diaper situation with the doctors. We don't want any accidents though"

“Yeah.. When I talked with the doctors late they wanted both of the kids to come in with diapers on then when the tests are being run they can just take them off or move them. Also yes we can both stay with one or because they will both be asleep we don’t have to stay.. I mean it just might be better to just wait outside.. whatever works when the time comes.” Amber said back smiling a little.