LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing schools (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Dan looked at Spencer. This was a subject that was quite delicate. 

He sighed "um.  Well. Your body will develop as you get older. So you might get embarrassed as you get older sharing a bath with Blaine. In a couple of years, you'll start to understand what I mean"

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spencer nodded again still not fully getting it but he didn’t want to start a fight or anything so he just started to wash up. First starting with his body and then moving to do this hair until he felt something. “Daddy..I need to pee and poop..” Something about the water made things just start to happen.

Dan looked at his son and nods "Ok, you need to get out of the bath then buddy and sit on the potty chair. We don't want any more accidents from you two, do we. I just want you to be clean and healthy"

I look at him, and know the doctor needs to check him over, as this is happening a lot with not just Spencer, but also Blaine.

Spencer got out of the bath and walked to the potty chair starting to sit there. He didn’t just start to go even if he knew he had to. “Daddy its not..” As he was about to say something he started to pee and then the grunting started. Spencer wanted to squat to poop better but he didn’t. He just kept working it until he was done. “I-I did it!” He said happy with himself.

Looked at Spencer and hears him and then looks away, letting him have privacy so he leaves the bathroom while Spencer uses the bathroom.

He heard him and then went back and smiled "Well done buddy, see, you don't need diapers, you're a big boy. I know you like your diapers, so we may have to use them as a precaution as you know what might happen"

Spencer nodded. “Yeah but I still like to use them better..the potty nice but I can’t squat” He said softly before getting some toilet paper and then looking to his dad. “Wipe please” He said not knowing how to wipe himself. “Daddy after can I-“ Spencer paused as a little pee started to trickled out and into the potty. “More potty came out..” He softly said surprised.

"Buddy you won't be able to squat all the time. You'll have to try and sit on the toilet and go. You may not always be able to wear a diaper"

Looks at you "you want daddy to wipe your bottom? Are you done?"

• 2 weeks later...

“Yes please, I think I’m done daddy” Spencer said back still sitting there unsure if he should stand up or how it would work with him needed to be cleaned. “Daddy I like to squat and why would I not get to wear diapers?” He asked as Amber called from upstairs. “Dan!! Can you come here?”

"I know you like to squat.  When you was a toddler, you ran and hid and filled your diapers. Me and you mommy could hear you pushing" I get some toilet paper and starts wiping his bottom and hears Amber. 

"I'll be  right back okay" I say as I quickly wash my hands and head up to see Amber "Honey  what's up? I'm just wiping spencers bottom" 

“Do you know where the carpet cleaner is?” Amber asked as she pointed to the carpet where a new puddle was. “She just started to pee didn’t even seem to know what was happening.” She said as Blaine was looking down almost in tears feeling bad about it. “I’m sorry daddy” The little girl let out softly.

Down stairs Spencer waited there for this dad to come back but did start to think of maybe wanting to try harder if using the potty more.

I nod and goes downstairs and gets the carpet cleaner and brings it back upstairs. 

"Honey, can you go and check on Spencer. I can do this and help Blaine get cleaned up" I say to my wife. 

I kiss Blaine "It's okay princess. Daddy loves you okay" I say as I cuddle her and looks back at Amber "maybe we should call the doctor and get an appointment as soon as possible"

Looked back at Blaine "honey. Did you feel when you had to go wee wee or did it just come out?"

I think in my head that she might need diapers for a long time if she can't get control of her bladder. Luckily the school she's going to is one where all the children wear diapers. 

“Yeah I’ll make some calls.” Amber said as she put Blaine down and then headed down to take care of Spencer.

Blaine hugged her dad before looking up. “I didn’t feel it..mommy said that we could play a game until my turn with the bath but then I just started to pee and couldn’t stop it.” She said back looking down as more pee came running down her leg.

Dan looked at you and smiled "it's okay honey, it's nothing to worry about, the doctor just wants to make sure that there is nothing to worry about, and so you can develop and eventually potty train. Me and mommy just want the doctor to check that you will be able to know when you have to go wee wee"

Blaine gave a small nod before going over to try and help clean some. “Daddy…I don’t want the doctor to look..” She said softly having been looked at before when she was younger as she didn’t potty train and it worried Amber at the time. “Daddy…making potty sometimes hurts..” Blaine said softly.

Blaine nodded willing to go see the doctor when it came to it. “Will Spencer come too?” She asked softly as she went to get a diaper trying to put it on herself without help as she felt like she might go again and didn’t want to pee on the floor.

Dan looks at her "here. Let me help you honey" i say as I let her lay down and gets the diaper on her. 

"I think Spencer may have to come as well sweetheart. We need to make sure you're both okay"

Blaine laid there letting herself be diapered again. “Okay… will we be in the same room naked?” She asked not caring just wondering.  

Down stairs Amber was getting Spencer washed up having the same talk with him about the doctor’s appointment. When he was clean she let the water out before moving carrying Spencer upstairs and over to the mat since the changing table was still not fully setup. “Hey you two hows it going?”

Dan looks at Blaine "you'll be seen separately honey. So no you wouldn't be naked together" I say as I tape the diaper up, noticing Spencer and Amber coming back in. 

"Hi honey. Why don't I get the changing table set up. I just got Blaine cleaned up"

Looks at Spencer "You okay buddy?"

Blaine nodded a little before turning to watch the room.

Spencer smiled. “Yes daddy I’m nice and clean… Mommy said that we will go see the doctor soon…” He smiled more as it had been easy for him before.

Amber gave a nod. “That would be great.. if you don’t mind I’ll take Blaine for her bath if you can help Spencer get on a diaper and some clothes. Also I want to have a talk later with you about something..a gownup talk.” She said.

Dan nods and smiled "of course. Come on Spencer. Let's get you into a diaper. Also I need to get this changing table set up. I can tell you more about the school you're going to"

“Sounds great I’ll help” Spencer jumped up running over to his dad. “Okay that’s really cute.” Amber said back before going over picking up Blaine smiling to her and taking her down for a bath. By the time they had gotten down stairs Blaine’s new diaper had a wet spot.

“So daddy whats this new school like?” Spencer asked still standing there naked but didn’t seem to care too much other then it was kind of cold.

Dan takes Spencer downstairs "I can tell you while I get you a diaper on, we can't have you going round naked all the time"

"Basically, the school was set up for children who need diapers full time, so all the kids there wear diapers. So, you won't feel alone. Also, you will get chances to use the bathroom during break times. What do you think?"

I look at the change table, and it just needs the top part of the changing table to be fixed on.

“Sounds great! No more going to the nurse’s office for changes or feeling wired about it.” Spencer said back before looking over to the changing table. “The top is in that long box Daddy” He then went over trying to help get it while also getting himself a clean diaper to wear.

Dan nods "and your friends will be wearing too. So you won't feel lonely" I say as j open the box and gets the changing table top out and places of down. It's got a top bit with a slop that stops the person laying on it falling off. And that's where they lay down in the middle. 

I fix the changing table down in no time and looks at Spencer "ready to get pampered?" I say to him waiting for him to come back to me.