LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing schools (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

The school year was just about to start in the little town yet there was a small family moving into a big old two story house. As Amber was bring in boxes she could see Blaine and Spencer behind her carrying in one box each. Blaine was just about to start year 1 and Spencer would be going into year 2 soon but the thing that made it harder than just moving up a grad was both of the kids had never potty trained. The school was fully aware of this and had made sure that at breaks both would get to go to see the nurse and be checked if they needed a change. Yet even with that both Blaine and Spencer felt odd about changing school leaving there friends and leaving the comfort of their old school where they knew where and how to ask about being changed or if they needed something more like a change of clothes. Amber looked back to them as she set down her box in the living room. “Well thank you my two little helpers.” She said back before sniffing something. “Oh lets go to the bathroom” She said taking them both to the bathroom. Once there Amy looked to them both. “Okay clothes off.. we may still be unpacking but I want you both to take a bath.. Spencer watch your sister please.” With that Amy walked out of the bathroom as both of the kids started to get undressed for their bath.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan helped his wife move boxes and noticed that she'd taken the kids upstairs to the bathroom. 

He loved his family, but knew that the kids wiyjd need to potty train soon as they can't stay in them forever. 

He starts setting up Blaines room. 

Amber sighed as she went up to find Dan. “Hey honey thanks for handling Blaine’s room..do you know where the bathroom box is? With like shampoo and stuff? Also all the diapers and wipes.. both of the kids went so they will get a bath..” She said softly as she started to look though some of the boxes there just in case before looking up. “Will you try with Spencer to see if he can understand the potty at all? I’ll take Blaine.” She said turning hearing a nose seeing Blaine naked. “Mommy…we don’t know how to turn on the water for the bath” She said standing there looking to both of her parents as a little pee ran down her leg. Amber saw this and looked to Dan unsure if it was just a small thing or if Blaine was about to pee on the floor. “Blaine honey do you need to go potty again?” Amber asked as the little girl shook her head still standing there seeming to have no idea what was going on.

Dan looks at you and smiled "no problem. I've put the bathroom boxes in the kids bathroom. And the diaper are in the kids rooms. Blaine has her own changing table and I've bought her a potty chair and Spencer one too. Plus they've got those seats you put on the toilet. 

Looks at Blaine "honey. We should get you cleaned up and padded before any more accidents happen" 

Looks at Spencer "buddy do you want to try using the toilet?"

“Great thank you honey” Amber said back as she went over getting one of the pull ups they kept on hand just incase the kids did ever want to try potty training for reals. She then put it on Blaine. “There you go for now try to not go potty okay not yet” Amber told Blaine but as soon as she was padded Blaine let loose and it easily showed as the pull up started to change color and sage. Amber sighed but left it for the time knowing she be in the bath soon.

Spencer watched the whole thing nodding a little. “I try” He said softly going to the potty chair sitting there naked trying to go.  

Dan looks at Spencer "buddy it's okay if you don't have to go. The important thing is that you tried. I'll let you have some privacy" I say as I leave him alone and hears the girls "honey do you want me to start a bath for Blaine?" I ask Amber.

“Yes honey that would be great take Blaine with you as well and can you watch her. When Spencer’s done I’ll bring him down too” Amber said as Blaine ran over to their dad. “Daddy up” She asked the pull up almost falling off at how filled it was.

Spencer still watched all this trying to go but when nothing happened he stood up walking over to Amber and leaning in. “Good for trying Spencer do you want a candy?” She asked as he nodded so they also headed down to get a candy.

Picks up Blaine and carries her to the bathroom and grabs the changing pad and starts to run the bath water while I change her "let's get that pull up off and then you can have a nice bath" I say "maybe we should keep you in diapers. I don't know if these pull ups will hold" I say as I clean her front parts and make sure the bath water isn't too hot or too cold. 

Blaine looked to her dad. “I like diaper daddy..want to keep..” She said still not wanting to try using the potty or even pull ups most of the time as she really just liked her diapers and being changed.

Spencer took his candy eating it and going to the bathroom. Once inside he got onto the stool to watch Blaine. Both of the kids where used to watching the other being changed or even sharing a bath as they were still young enough for that.

I look at my daughter "okay. The school know you wear nappies so I'm sure it will be fine. And you won't have to use the potty until you are completely ready"

Dan looks at Spencer "you need a change buddy"

Blaine smiled. “Thank you daddy!” Once changed and off the table Blaine took herself to the bath getting in and waiting as Spencer got himself onto the table and laid down on the table his diaper showing a small yellow patch to it as he still didn’t make it to a potty in time but then again he still didn’t get the idea of feeling when he had to go.

I look at him "it's okay. Might just be nerves of moving to a new place. I'm sure you'll get back control.  For now you'll have to wear diapers full time until it's sorted.  Is that okay?"

Spencer nodded a little. “Okay daddy.. Can I still take my bath with sissy.. Mommy told us to” He said back wanting to be good or at less trying this hardest to be good when it came to what his parents asked of him.

Blaine looked over smiling and splashing around in the water having fun. “Daddy will Spencer potty train and wear big boy underwear?” She asked softly while looking over to them thinking what it would be like to wear underwear.

Dan looks at Spencer "If that's what you want buddy then I don't see that is a problem"

I then turn to Blaine "that is up to Spencer, if he wants to potty train then that is his choice, me and mommy want you both to develop and be yourselves, but everyone has to learn to use the potty, I know you like your diapers, but you can't stay in diapers forever"

Spencer smiled sitting up giving his dad a hug before getting down and getting into the bath with his sister. Blaine smiled to him before looking up. “So we will both potty train at some point…but when we are older?” She asked back still having a blast in the water not seeing when she started to pee in the water

Dan nods and looks at them both but sees something yellow in the water and looks at Blaine and lifts her out and turns to Spencer "uh oh. You need to get out buddy. Someone's had a little accident in the water" I turn to Blaine. 

Spencer looked over. “W-What oh..” He got out and looked to the water. “Blaine… you peed in the bath…mommy wanted us to take a bath” Spencer said but Blaine just shrugged having no idea she had done it. “Sorry…I didn’t know..” She hadn't ever leaned how to feel when she had to pee and that was something they where working on.

Looks at Blaine "you'll get there honey. We just need to be more aware. You should have tried to go before you got into the bath. So we will have to have one of your potty chairs by the bath. And you will probably have to start taking separate baths now. You're getting older now so it is for the best"

They both nodded looking to each other and then looking back over to the bath. “Who goes first?” Blaine asked softly looking to Spencer and then back who also had the same question since they hadn’t taken separate baths before or at less not very often.

Soon hearing the sound Amber came back to check in. “How’s the ba-“ She was about to ask when she saw the kids just at the bath. “Spencer, Blaine…its okay you both can get in..I don’t think the water will be too hot.” She said before turning to Dan wondering what was going on and why they were both just staring at the tub.

I look at Amber "Honey, Blaine had a little accident in the water so I got them both out. Maybe they should start having separate baths? Spencer is getting older and he may want his privacy now he is getting older. It is normal now for kids to do that"

“Oh..right, Spencer honey do you want to take a bath first?” She asked softly to him as Spencer nodded. “Yes please” He didn’t mind sharing but having his own sounded really nice.

With the nod Amber picked up Blaine smiling a little. “I’ll take Blaine upstairs to help me unpack while you two work on a bath” She smiled to them both and heads out with Blaine.

Dan nods and looks at Spencer. 

Once the girls have left the room I look at him again and makes sure the bath is clean "when you get older, you will want to have your own baths as your body will develop and you will want to have your privacy. Do you understand buddy? I know you don't mind sharing but you're getting older now. You're a big boy. Only toddlers share baths"

Spencer nodded a little still not fully getting it as he had always shared a bath with someone else but maybe it could be nice to have a bath alone. When the tub was clean and ready Spencer got into the water finding it nice. “I like this Daddy…but daddy what will change when I get older that I won’t want sissy to see me?” He asked.