LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing schools (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spencer went over getting out one of the Harry Potter books passing it over smiling. He knew they couldn't get though the whole thing in one night but maybe a chapter or so. After he passed the book over Spencer ran over and jumped into bed laying there ready. 

Seeing they where fine and after saying her good-nights Amy stayed in the living room waiting for Dan while checking the baby cameras in both room still liking to keep an eye on the kids since they sometimes needed changes in the night or would wake up. Besides it made her feel better.

Dan sees his son has chosen a book and sits with him and takes the book "Harry Potter? I loved these books when I was your age. Maybe we should go and see the Harry Potter studios in Florida? Would that be fun?" I ask him 

He starts reading and thinks about taking the family to see it. He was a big Harry potter fan and Spencer was following in his footsteps. He knew they wouldn't finish the whole chapter so he'd read as much as possible before Spencer falls asleep 

Spencer nodded. “Yes!! I love to go daddy it sounds like so much fun!” He said happy as he listened to as much as he could before wiggling closer to Dan and then ended up falling to sleep dreaming of Harry Potter world and everything.

Dan smiled as he reads to Spencer and then notices him falling asleep just as I finish the chapter "aw. Night night little one" I kiss him and heads out to the master bedroom. 

Amber walked in looking to Dan smiling to him as she put out her hand ready to walk him out so they could take a few minutes of time alone before heading off to bed or even unpacking more. 

I make sure I have the necessary items unpacked including our clothes and wash things and I put your night clothes on the bed for you and sees you come in "Hey. How's our baby girl? Is she asleep?" I say as I lay in bed waiting for you. 

"Thank you for unpacking our thing for and clothes for sleep. Yes our baby girl is sleeping well. I put another night time diaper on her just in case but I think we should be fine." Amber said back as she went to get changed into her night time clothes and then went to the bed. "Set your alarm okay early since we got to get both kids up changed into clean pjs or at less clean diapers and into the car all before 10:30" She said softly thinking about it. "Oh and call your mom to see if she can meet us there that way she can take Spencer when he's done or at less watch him." 

Dan smiles as he listens to Amber "yeah it's best not to risk these things" 

"I'll phone my mom in the morning and confirm she's okay to watch Spencer. She knows what's going on tomorrow so it should all be fine"