LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We are going to Disney world! (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

"One of the messier ones for sure" I reply as I look at her dancing but then notice her face going red and I look nervous "she's still not finished???" 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Well put her-“ As Amy started to speak Naomi just wiggled down and started to squat again in the middle of the walk way. Amy watched her as she grunted and pushed. With each her diaper did expand some. “Dan..when we land I’ll take all the bags and everything you just get Naomi to somewhere to be changed.” She said seeing how much she was putting out. “At less we now know why she was so hungry there wasn’t anything left and it might be the same now” Amy joked still watching. After a good 8 grunts and more output Naomi walked to her dad smiling seeming so happy with herself. “I made big poop….can I be changed?” She asked while putting her arms up.

Dan nods nervously. He had changed a few messy diapers in his time but this was probably one of the more messy ones.

"How does she do so much? For such a little person?" I say as I hear her grunting. 

I look at Amy "good idea honey. We need to get her changed straight away. There's no way we can wait until we get to the hotel?" 

Amy nodded back. “No idea how she can do that much for being so cute and small but its packed in there.. I think your work is going to be cut out for you.” She said as Naomi looked between her parents but still went to Dan putting her arms up. “Up daddy…please” She said trying to remember to ask nicely and so forth.

Seeing all this Charlie moved away some. “Daddy…it smells..” She softly said before moving to stand thinking that maybe she could get by them and go sit with Amy as was worried about the diaper leaking out what it was just holding onto. Soon Charlie was on her feet climbing over to her mom.

"I'm glad she has something to protect it so it won't go on the seat. Although that's gonna pretty much leak soon if she goes anymore. I'm pretty nervous about this now" Dan says as he holds Naomi buy tries to make sure she doesn't sit down as much as it will mush the mess in more. 

I look at Charlie "I know it does honey. She'll be cleaned up very soon" 

“I know it but we should be getting down toon.” Amy said watching the screen and back over as Naomi fussed a little but then wiggled tight to her dad.

Soon the plot came on saying we would be landing and to take your seats. The landing went off well and as soon as people could get up Amy turned to Dan. “Go ahead honey I got all this taken care of.” She said as Charlie kept plugging her nose.

Dan sighed a relief as they touched down.

He looked at Naomi "I'm surprised that diaper had any more room with the amount of pooping you've been doing today" I pick up Naomi and the diaper bag and rushes off the plane after agreeing to meet the girls by the bathrooms near the check-in points. 

Amy gave a nod before watching them go. “Alright Charlie its us girls for the time to get our carry on bags and go find daddy once off” As Amy said it she got up and went to get there things Charlie helped as well picking up her bag and trying to carry one of the diaper bags even if was kind of heavy.

Naomi held onto her dad giggling finding the fast pace fun. “More..” She kept saying not even thinking about her diaper or the fact that it could just not hold at any minute.

Dan heard Naomi giggling and knew she was happy with the big mess In her nappy and knew it wouldn't be a very pleasant mess. 

He finally found the bathroom and locked the door, pulled down the changing table and covered it as he knew this would be a messy one and laid Naomi on it and strapped her in and got the supplies out ready "wow baby girl that stinks! And daddy hasn't even taken your nappy off yet!" I say as I remove your lower clothing, luckily it's easy snap clothing and I see the big bulge in her diaper and starts opening it and gets the wipes ready.

Naomi was all happy as she was laid there being strapped in. She did kick a few times before looking to Dan smiling more. “Daddy full” She said softly still kicking her legs a few times before just starting to suck on her fingers while watching the bathroom lights.

As Amy and Charlie got off the plane they went over to see where they would need to get the rest of the families bags before going to try to find the bathroom they though Dan might have gone to waiting outside there. Amy did send a message to Dan’s phone using the airports internet to let him know they where off the plane and waiting.

I hand Naomi a pacifier and gets the supplies out. He quickly messages Amy so she knows where abouts they are. 

He looks at Naomi as he removed her lower clothing and nervsouky starts removing her very heavy and very messy stinky diaper.

Amy got the message ending up at the wrong bathroom. “Okay this way Charlie” She said as they walk to the other bathroom, Once there Amy went over to the family bathroom knocking on the door. “Dan honey you two in there? If so and you need help we are just outside.” Amy said back and then waited.

Naomi smiled a little taking the pacifier putting it into her mouth and then laid there watching the lights seeming to be happy to lay there.

Dan heard her as he opened the diaper and coughed at the smell "only if you want to witness one of the stinkiest diapers ever. I may need help yes. It's pretty messy. She's sat in it and it's moved to the front. You'll have to see for yourself. I'm trying not to gag. I'm not sure if Charlie would want to come in though" he says as he starts wiping Naomis bottom.

Hearing that Amy looked to Charlie. “We have to go help daddy or more I need to and I can’t leave you out here” She said getting the bags and heading in with Charlie. As they got in the smell hit right away making Charlie gag as Amy walked over to look at what they had. “Wow that is something else…I didn’t think that much could come out of a body so small” She said turning to get the other diaper bag with wipes and everything ready. “How do you want to try to do this with only wipes??” She asked.

Naomi laid there still happy with the lights and pacifier. She did get a little wiggly seeing her mom but soon stopped.

Dan looked over and saw them come in and notices Charlie doesn't like the smell "it's okay honey.  She'll be all clean very soon" I say as I call Amy over "she needs a bath when we get to the hotel" 

"I don't even remember Charlie making one this bad when she was Naomis age.  There's been a few bad ones but this is one of the worst. How someone so cute produced something like that I will never know" Dan says as he continues wiping Naomis bottom.

Amy just nodded passing over more wipes and pulling out one of Charlie’s diapers as she watched this mess. “Here I know it will be too big for her but it should help her from getting a diaper rash and still make sure that if she does go on the drive to the hotel that nothing gets wet or dirty.” Amy said as Naomi laughed and kicked her legs a little. “Poopies.” She said still giggling.

Dan nods, taking the diaper and continuing to clean her bottom until he knows it's all clean. 

He then slides the old diaper out and hands it to Amy to dispose. 

He slides the new diaper under her bottom and applies diaper rash cream and powder and tapes the diaper up "there we go..she's ready to go" 

"That diaper is a little big for her though. As long as it's taped up right there shouldn't be any problems. But she does have a habit of using her diapers a lot" 

Amy nodded as she put the used diaper in the trash. “Yeah we just need to make that diaper work until we can get her to the hotel for a bath and then into one of own diapers. I just don’t want Naomi getting a diaper rash if there was anything we missed by accident..”

All the while Charlie watched. “Mommy daddy? Is she clean?” She asked softly.

Naomi kept giggling already peeing a little as it was kind of something she did after being changed just the feeling of a new diaper made her have to go.

Dan nodded "you're right there. I can still smell it though even with the diaper gone and Naomi all clean"

I turn to Charlie "yes honey. She's all cle-" I look at Naomi and sees her diaper has turned yellow "oh baby girl. Did you go wee wee?"

Looks back at Amy "we will have to wait until we get to our hotel now. I'm sure she'll have to go more. We might need another pack of diapers"

Turns to Charlie again "is your diaper dry honey?"

Amy nodded. “Yup she’s as clean as she can be” Amy then picked up Naomi as she giggled and nodded seeming happy about her new diaper being a little wet now. “We can get her cleaned up once we get to our hotel room.” Amy said back getting the little one redressed.

Charlie just nodded. “My diaper is dry..” She said knowing it wasn’t fully dry but she wanted out of the smelly bathroom.

Dan sighs as they all leave the bathroom, he knows both girls have used their diapers.

He saw Charlies face at the stench of her sisters diaper. "Honey I know it's stinky in here but you need a clean diaper too. But we will wait until we get to the hotel room"

“That’s okay daddy..” Charlie said softly before moving closer to her dad. “Daddy sissy’s diaper really really smelled..why does it smell so bad.?” She asked softly.

Amy just picked up Naomi smiling to her as they headed out and for the border check point. “Dan you got all the paper work for the girls and so forth?” Amy asked softly.

Dan looked at Charlie and then looks at Amy, unsure of what to say "I'm not sure honey. You might need to ask your mommy about that one" 

Dan reached into his hand luggage and got the paperwork that was needed and handed it to the person on the desk. 

Charlie turned to Amy about to ask but Amy shook her head. "Not yet love when we drive we can have that talk." Amy said as she went over handing over shot records for the girls just in case they want to see that.

Charlie just watched her parents as Naomi giggled and  leaned into Amy's side.

Dan just smiled, knowing Amy was better at explaining things than him. He wasn't sure about what to say. He partly knew but didn't know how to explain that.