LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We are going to Disney world! (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

“You kind of do honey” Amy laughed before nodding. “Sounds perfect as long as the girls are still in good shape I love to go to the park and get lunch then find some rides..just start the fun as soon as we can” As Amy said it Charlie woke up some wiggling to Dan. “Daddy…we there?” She asked softly pulling at him a little while also starting to release a pee into her diaper. She didn’t care just moving some rubbing her eyes.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan sees his daughter waking up "almost honey. We are about to land. So that was good timing. How's your diaper doing?" I ask as I notice her pause "did you pee?" I ask her softly so it's not embarrassing for her. "I may not be able to change you now as the bathroom will not be accessible while they get ready to land. We can change you once we're off the plane. I'm sure your sister will need one to"

Charlie nodded to the question but seemed to not care much as she laid there drifting in and out for a little longer before waking up fully and using the diaper again some. “Daddy do we have to stop for a change? I want to go see Disney world” She said back before her eyes got wide and she wiggled in her seat. “Daddy I need to make…sticky..potty please” She said wanting to get another treat more then use the potty.

Dan looks at her "you wet your diaper more?" I ask her as I listen to her, noticing how saggy her diaper is now.

Then I  hear she wanted to use the potty "you need to make stinky? If you want to use your diaper then that might be easier because then I can just change your diaper. If you want to use the potty then there is a toilet in that changing room" I say knowing that the rules are to try and not make bowel movements on aeroplanes. "Might be best to use your diaper honey" 

Charlie nodded to both questions before thinking about it a minute. She then wiggled some before starting to push and relax into it. The smell of what could be described like road kill on a hot day came wafting out from her as she kept going. After a few good pushes her diaper was fuller then it had been before. “Done daddy” She said softly feeling so much better as she turned trying to find her head phones to watch a movie.

The smell and small sounds made Amy turn looking over. “Dan honey? I think its your turn to change that diaper.” She said softly half way joking but still wondering what happened.

Dan looks round, knowing it was a good thing they were in a private booth of the plane.

He looks at Charlie, smelling the diaper, instantly regretting telling her to use her diaper as he coughed a little at the stench. He held his nose and heard Amy "She had to poop, but I suggested she used the diaper as its easier to clean up, plus, people are told to not use the toilet for poops unless its absolutely necessary. Maybe this was one of those times that it was because that is surely the stinkiest diaper I have smelt"

Turns to Charlie again "You ready for a fresh diaper baby girl?"

“Well then it is your turn to change her diaper and I’ll work on finding out what could make a poop smell like that so we both know next time.” Amy said as Charlie looked over. “Okay daddy then can I watch a movie?” She asked smiling seeming to be happy even if the room smelled.

Dan laughed a little as he picked Charlie up and carried her to the changing room "you can watch a movie as soon as you're nice and clean baby girl. Wow that is super stinky" I say, as I try and make her giggle. 

Charlie started to smile and giggle as she leaned into Dan. “Daddy how much longer before we get there?” She asked wanting to know so they could see this new place where everything was magic and she could do anything her heart wanted. “Daddy can we meet everyone?” She asked next starting to get really excited.

Looks at Charlie as I lay her down "You made a extra stinky present for daddy?" I say as I lift her dress up so I can remove her leggings and the diaper.

"we should be there soon honey, its not far now, that's why I need to change you now because we can't use the bathroom once the plane is ready to leave the sky" I say as I open your diaper and gets some wipes ready to clean your bottom.

Charlie gave a nod looking down at the diaper that was now full of what looked like mud but still smelled like road kill even more now. Even to the point that Charlie started to pull her dress over her nose. “Daddy that smells.” She said softly as she looked for a window wanting to see where they were and also open it not getting the whole idea of how a plane worked.

I open the diaper and coughs "that sure does smell honey. So we need to change you quickly so that stinky smell goes away. Peeeyeww" I say as I clean your privates and any loose poop from your bottom before I start on wiping your butt clean"

Charlie laid there holding her dress over her nose still as the smell was something else. It was only when feeling her butt being cleaned that something happed. “Daddy..I need to go again..” She said wiggling a little unsure if she could hold it or not. “Daddy…” She said again trying her hardest as she knew that the diaper was already open and full.

Looks at you "you need to poop again?" I ask as I leave the diaper covering your girl parts for the time being so I don't get peed or pooped on. "Its okay. I'll just put the diaper back over you and you can do more if you need to. If you need to pee then I can sit you on the toilet.

Just let me know what you need to do"

• 1 month later...

“I need to make poop” She said back moving a little before starting to push down. The diaper moved under the added weight as more came out of the little girl. After a few good times of doing it Charlie looked up smiling. “I-I done.. I made big poop and potty” She said still peeing a little. “Daddy I ready to be cleaned please” The smell still something else. “Daddy it smells a lot..”

Dan just makes sure he gets her cleaned up as quickly as possible as the smell was really bad and it was stuck with them as there was no window and the bathroom was quite small. He dumped the heavily used diaper and soon enough he had a fresh diaper on Charlie. 

"There we go. All clean" I say as I wash my hands and help you get dressed.  "Lets go back to our seats. We look like we are about to land very very soon" I say as I grab the diaper bag and picks you up and we head back to our seats. 

Charlie smiled leaning into her dad. “Okay daddy..I can’t wait” She said back all smiles now. When they got back Amy looked over. “How did it go? Should we set the bathroom on fire?” She asked joking but the smell was still in the air some. As she spoke Naomi wiggled some starting to pull at her mom making nose making Amy sigh a little. “Can you hand me the blanket again Dan? Naomi needs to eat again”

They headed back to their seats and I smile at Amy and laughs "no it's fine. She just erm...  She wasn't finished when I was changing her. I'm sure the smell will go soon. Unless Naomi has been? Might need to check her" I say. 

“Oh well then I guess I shouldn’t make smoothies before getting on a plane.” Amy said back as she started to let Naomi nurse again. “After she eats I think we should check her diaper as I don’t want her wet or messy when we are landing.. no need to risk a rash” She said as the little girl laid there making soft sounds as she drank down the milk.

Dan smiles at that "I don't think that was the best idea. I guess they've made us face the consequences" I notice you are nursing Naomi so I sit back down with Charlie and relax.

"Who's going to change her?" I ask Amy. 

“I’ll change her once she’s done with this meal and yes after that smell and what I can only guess is a big poop I won’t make smoothies before trips.” Amy said back letting Naomi nurse for a good 20 minutes even having to flip her over once before she was done. When Naomi did get done Amy put her down on the ground letting her walk up and down a little before the girl went into a deep squat. Seeing this Amy turned to Dan. “Dan honey…this one is now yours!” She said.

"She sure had a lot or milk. Shes a hungry girl" I say as I watch her nurse 

I hear grunting and sees Naomi and looks at Amy "I just changed little miss stinky her" I say referring to Charlie "how comes I get the messy end of the deal?" I laugh "this is gonna be breast milk mixed with smoothie.  Oh boy. This will be a bad one. I better let her finish" 

Amy smiled laughing a little watching as Naomi’s diaper started to expand getting bigger and more brownish. “Well you might get luckly she didn’t drink a lot of her smoothie..so mostly milk and yes she drinks a lot of milk…mostly only milk but there’s always some Disney magic to maybe make her want to try more foods.” Amy said as Naomi let out a big grunt and then stood walking to her parents looking to them before turning to Dan. “D-Daddy..I made poop..up please” She said not really asking to be changed just more wanting everyone to know.

Dan smiles at Amy "how comes when they poop they always want daddy? Is it because I make funny noises because their diapees smell" I look at Naomi "did you make a stinky poo poo?" 

I scoops her up and checks her diaper "oh boy. This is a up the back poop. This is bad. Very bad!" I say, worried that this could be a very messy job that normally would end in me putting her in the bath and cleaning her up but obviously that can't happen as we are on a plane. 

"Have we got enough wipes?" I joke to Amy. "We could wait until we've landed. We are almost about to land. Then at least she will be finished?" 

Amy looked over to them. “Yes and you do a good job with all the poops, Up the back kind of poop wow that is some poop…” She turned looking to the clock on the back of her seat. “Okay we got 10 minute give or take.. so I say lets just hold off I don’t think you can get her cleaned up by then even if you tired. Just hold her and when we land we will get her to a bathroom soon.” Amy said back as Naomi nodded to her smelly poop as she stood on Dan’s lap dancing around some before her face turned and she started to wiggle more trying to find a way to get all of what was left out.