LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We are going to Disney world! (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Dan nods "Yeah sure. Charlie wants you to look at planes and Naomi wants me to change her" I smile as I look at Naomi laying down not looking impressed "I'm sorry baby girl. You will soon be cleaned up"

I try and change Naomi as quickly as possible and soon enough, she's in a fresh diaper and clothing "I'll take this to the bathroom. I need to go anyway" I say to Amy after letting Naomi run back to her sister. 

I put the supplies away and takes the diaper to the baby changing room, disposing it proprrly, before using the men's bathroom myself. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy smiled softly before turning back to the girls watching the planes with them until the intercom went off. “Oh girls we got to get going soon they will be loading” She said picking up Naomi to move her into her car seat. Once that was done she picked up their bags and anything that was there’s before waiting there for Dan to come back then they could go closer.

Dan cleaned up and headed back to the girls. While he headed back he heard the intercom go off saying "The flight to Disney world is almost open for boarding"

I see the girls and sits with them "almost time to go girls"

Bot of the girls where now really excited, Charlie was up on the chair trying to see what was around them for anything as Naomi wiggled in her car seat harness. “Alright girls take it easy” Amy said softly to them even ticking Charlie to get her down which did work making Charlie laugh and getting her from standing on the seats, “Now who wants to sit by daddy?” She asked as both girls put up their hands. “Okay then I guess I sit alone” Amy laughed a little.

Dan laughed a little "Aww girls, one of you has to sit with mommy"

I look at Amy "Maybe I should sit with Charlie, and you sit with Naomi? You're better at comforting Naomi if she wakes up"

"The flight to Florida is now boarding" is said over the tannoy

"Lets go girls" I say, as we head to our boarding gate and I hand our tickets over and they let us through.

We head to the bus that takes us to the aeroplane and we get off,  and we take our hand luggage onto the plane, I hold Naomi, while Amy takes Charlies hand and we get on board the plane.

Unbeknown to the girls, I have booked us first class tickets, so the girls have more space to relax if they want to sleep.

Amy nodded. “Sounds like that might be a fine idea.” She looked to the tickets and then looked over seeing the seat numbers and then Dan. “Oh I see someone did do the upgrade!” Amy smiled wide and went over putting Charlie into her seat before turning back taking Naomi carrying her to her seat with a car seat. Once everything was set Amy took her seat as well looking over smiling still to Dan.

Dan smiled "well. I thought you all deserved the best and most relaxing holiday you've had. Although our honeymoon was pretty special" I wink at Amy so the girls dont see"

(Darcy isn't in this role play. She's in "we're going to Lapland" roleplay)

I sit back and relax, letting my daughter sit by the window. 

(Yeah sorry my bad )

Amy blushed a little before turning back to Naomi making sure she was coved and still sleeping well which she was. She did move a few times but nothing much.

Charlie looked out the window taking it all in. She was so excited that she almost couldn’t hold still in the seat. “Daddy!! When do we get moving!? I want to go please” She said still trying to keep on her best behaver for the plane ride.

At that moment "this is your captain speaking, please put your seatbelts back on, we are ready for take off. 

The cabin crew introduce themselves and run through the safety measures and everything if the plane has to land etc. 

The plane starts to take off, along the runway and eventually we're up in the air.

Charlie was all smiles as they moved and took off. When they were flying she looked out the window taken away from how high they were and what was happening. That was until she saw the TV there and some of the movies flashing by. “Daddy can I watch a movie?”

Crosses the aisle Amy was sitting there about to take out a book to read when Naomi woke up crying as her ears felt blocked and she was too little to pop them on her own. With the sound Amy turned picking up the screaming little girl getting up into the aisle rocking/bounding her softly while looking to Dan for a minute. “Can you pass me her a pacifier?” She asked knowing she couldn’t back to her bag.

Dan puts Charlie's headphones on and smiled at her "of course honey. Pick a movie to watch. There are lots of Disney films to choose from. Perfect for where we're going"

Hears Amy and I get up and opens the diaper bag and gets Darcys favourite pacifier out and then gets her teddy out of my bag. "Here you go honey"

Charlie smiled looking though all the movies before picking a newer Disney movie. With a wide smile she started to watch it.

Amy kept bounding Darcy while taking the pacifier putting it into her mouth and smiling when the screaming stopped. The tears didn’t yet as her ears still hurt. “Shh Darcy your okay..” Amy kept telling her while still rocking her until the tears slowed and stopped. “There’s my big girl” Amy softly said before moving close to Dan giving him a kiss and taking the bear. “Thank you honey” With that Amy sat down still rocking Darcy trying to keep her clam and her mind on other things. When it didn’t work Amy turned to Dan again. “Mind rocking her honey or see if she will watch the movie?”

Dan smiled at Amy "of course. She can watch the movie with her sister"

(Sorry. Meant Naomi not Darcy)

I take Naomi and comforts her "it can't be her diaper. It just must be the plane noise. The teddy worked and yeah. She might be able to relax with the movie" I sit her nearer to Charlie and puts headphones on her that are attached to the tv.

Amy smiled. “Thank you honey maybe check it just to be sure..”

Naomi started to watch the movie relaxing some. She didn’t seem to be as happy as normal but overall she wasn’t crying or making a fuss. At some point in the movie she did lean into Charlie starting to fall to sleep again having kind of warn herself out with the freak out.

Charlie looked to her sister and then dad. “Daddy…can you move her she’s kind of squishing me..” She softly said liking her little sister but also wanting her space.

I hear everything that Amy and Charlie say and I pick up Naomi and sits her on my lap. 

"Her diaper seems okay for now" I say as I look over to Amy "do you want to take her? Charlie is watching the film"

Amy nodded getting up and getting Naomi back into her arms before heading back over. Naomi was sleeping again not as easy as before but Amy was happy to have her resting or at less not fussing. Amy soon looked to Dan again smiling. “Your really are the best dad for our girls.”

Charlie looked over to them before reaching up to Dan wanting to sit on his lap.

Dan smiled and picked up Charlie and lets her sit on my lap and cuddles her but lets her watch the movie.

I look over at Amy "my three girls are the most precious things to me in the world. I wouldn't want to be without them" I say to Amy.

Charlie kept watching her movie while leaning into Dan, Soon her thumb coming into her mouth being something she did when relaxed or even tired at times. “Daddy good movie” She said not taking her thumb out to talk.

Amy smiled wide as she softly rocked Naomi until she seemed to be in a deeper sleep. With careful movements Amy moved Naomi back into her car seat and coved it with a blanket. “I wouldn’t want to be without you too also do you think Naomi will sleep the rest of the trip?” Amy asked back softly.

Charlie looked over. “D-Daddy I no tired..” Her words coming out somewhat slurred as she leaned into him deeper. At some point she tried talking about the movie more but had no idea what was going on now as she was starting to drift in and out. By the time the movie was almost over Charlie was sleeping there her thumb still in her mouth as she softly sucked on it while leaning into her dad.

Amy looked over smiling softly seeing what had happened. “Looks like you’re a human pillow honey” She said softly not to wake any sleeping child but still made Amy laugh finding it cute.

Dan smiled and let his daughter snuggle into him. It was still a long flight and so it would be good for the girls to get some sleep. He noticed her diaper is nice and dry. 

"She's cute. I just hope she will wake up again when it's time for the plane to land again"

“I know our girls are the sweetest and cutest” Amy said back watching both of the girls for a bit before turning to watch a movie herself as it wasn’t something she did at home very offen. About two hours in Nomi again woke up yet this time she didn’t fuss a few tears came out but where quick to stop when Amy picked her up and held her again starting to get ready to nurse the young girl.

Dan relaxed back in his seat and watched a movie on his screen as he saw Charlie was fast asleep.

There was still another hour or so of the flight left, so he would need to wake her before they landed so it didn't make her jump suddenly.

Amy looked over to Dan again smiling as she nursed Naomi. “Did you get a rental car?” She asked softly so not to wake up Charlie up. “Also do you think we should pick up lunch for the girls on the way to the hotel or maybe room services?” She asked next while starting to rock Naomi softly. Amy did know in the back of her mind they would need to wake Charlie sooner than later.

I gently stroke Charlie's head and kisses her as she sleeps. I know she'll wake up soon. 

Looks over to you "well. Wasn't we going to head to the park straight away after getting our room sorted? I ask Amy "it's almost lunchtime so we can get something in the park? But I've got a car sorted for us yes. We're staying at the Disney hotel right next to the park. And we have access to all the different resorts. I know that Charlie loves the minion films. She says I look like the guy in the films" I laugh