LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We are going to Disney world! (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Dan looks at you "that makes sense. Okay. I um. I guess I can handle it. Two blowouts? Have we spoken to the doctor about Naomi?" 

I look at Charlie and then back at my wife "what happened honey? Did you pee?" I say as I grab the diaper bag and turns to Amy "how about we all head to the bathrooms together?"

"I'll change Charlie as promised" 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Sounds good..and yes I talked with the doctor, They said it can be normal at times but if it keeps going then they will run some tests.” Amy shrugged a little as she went over getting Charlie out checking her diaper. “She’s wet..really wet” Amy called as Charlie ran over to Dan reaching to be carried making Amy smile as she got Charlie’s car seat out putting it with the rest of their stuff and then she went over getting Naomi just leaving her in her car seat since it was easy that way being able to move it to the stroller base clipping it in. “Alright I think we are good for the time being just need to get the bags” She said.

Dan nods "okay because we do need to make sure that she develops like she should so she doesn't fall behind"

Turns to Charlie and gets the diaper bag "okay honey let's get you changed"  feeling her diaper and noticing  that it is soaked. 

“Right When we get back both of the girls need checks ups so I’ll ask again” Amy said as Charlie looked between them. “Okay daddy” She reached for his hand ready to head into the airport. Amy carried what she could and pushed Naomi in the stroller.

Dan takes the luggage as well and also takes Charlies hand and we head up to the lobby where we get seats and Amy and Naomi sit down and I look to Charlie as I grab her diaper bag "Right then lets get you changed" I say to her as I pick her up and takes her to the bathroom.

Charlie gave nod and then just held on. “Daddy….I need to make poop” She said as it was early morning and that was normally when she would go for the first time. “Can I make poops?” Charlie asked softly while trying to hold it until they got to the bathroom.

Dan looked at his daughter and nodded "you wanna try and use the potty? It's okay if you do want to use your diaper sweetheart" I say as I try and hurry her to the bathroom so she can use the toilet.

We get to the family room and I set her down by the toilet. 

Charlie sat there looking around the room before the feeling hit her fully and she started to poop into the toilet with little splashes. When done Charlie got up walking over to the changing table in the bathroom to wait. “Ready for a change” She said not knowing how to wipe her own butt only that she needed to be cleaned up and have her diaper changed.

(Was she wearing a diaper?)

Dan looked over and saw Charlie and then went over to the toilet and noticed she'd used the bathroom and he headed to the nursery to find her laying on the changing table.

"I guess you need daddy to clean you up and get you diapered?"

(yes she still has a diaper on just around her ankles)

“Yes please daddy..” Charlie smiled softly as she put her arms into the air needing a little help to get onto the changing table fully. “Daddy.. When we get back to mommy and sissy can I get a candy?” She asked as it was something she get at home if she tried to use the potty for anything over her diaper. It didn’t always work but hay it worked today.

Dan firstly removes the old diaper from her and gets some wipes and cleans her bottom "Does that feel better, pooping in the toilet? Not having any poopoo on your bottom" I ask her "And yes you can have a candy as you used the potty" I say as I get the fresh diaper ready "You've made daddy proud and you should be proud too"

“I am! I made poop in the potty!” Charlie did seem to be really happy with her. “I still like diapers but I’m a big girl!” She said next before reaching down touching the fresh diaper. “Daddy..its still thick for the plane?” She asked wondering if she would still need it but knowing not to fight it.

Looks at you and has a think about this "hmm. I don't want you sleeping and using your diaper and it be a thin one. As it may leak. This is only a precaution and if you're awake and you have to go potty then mommy can take you. Or I can"

"You're my clever girl"

• 2 weeks later...

Charlie nodded smiling before just lying there quietly waiting to be cleaned up witch didn’t last long. Soon Charlie was wiggling some. “Daddy I can’t wait to go to Disney World, Mommy showed me pictures and it looking like it’s so much fun..We can go on rides and see everything and mommy said it will even be warm and I can wear fancy dress.”

Dan cleans Charlie's bottom,  making sure it's all clean before taping a fresh diaper on her and giving her a kiss and letting her get dressed "you'll love it. You'll see all your favourite characters. Who do you want to meet the most? I've always loved Pluto. We are there for four days so we have loads of time to see everything. And there are fireworks in th evening and lots of parades. You'll love it"

“I want to see all the princesses and Mickey and everyone!” Charlie said back smiling wide so ready to see this place she had been told about many many times, Soon Charlie had her clothes back on and looked to her dad. “Ready daddy Up please!” She said wanting to go tell her mommy that she went in the potty.

Dan smiled at his daughter "we've been wanting to take you girls for ages but we wanted you to be old enough so you'd remember your first time here"

Picks you up "let's go see mommy and your sisters. We have a plane to catch" I say as we go downstairs after making sure everything is clean and tidy and smelling fresh.

Charlie smiled and held onto her dad. “I can’t wait daddy its going to be so much fun!!” She said back.

Waiting by the window was Naomi along with Amy as they watched the planes go by. She did wonder where Dan and Charlie could have gotten to but she knew they couldn’t be far.

I carry her back to where we said we'd meet the girls "me and your mommy went to Disney world when we was younger" I say as I take her by the shop and get her some candy as her reward. 

Soon enough, we get back to Amy and Naomi "Sorry honey.  We're back. We still have time before we need to board the plane. I can watch the girls if you want to get any last minute things or use the bathroom"

I look in my bag and there are four plane tickets and four passports ready. "We should get checked in soon"

“Really daddy! Was it as fun as they say!?” Charlie asked as they went back. “Its all good honey just wanted to make sure you both didn’t get lost or anything” Amy said back when she saw them smiling a little as Naomi turned around. “Daddy planes!!” She cried happily before turning back to them making Charlie wanting to get down to see as well. When both girls where watching Amy stood up looking to Dan. “I’m good..I do think that Naomi might need to be checked as she was acting a little odd but she wouldn’t let me… She kept telling me she was a big girl and that she didn’t go..” Amy said softly.

I looked at Charlie "we loved it. And it's lovely that we can take our girls there now. I'm sure you will love it. But daddy doesn't want to tell you too much as it will spoil the surprise"

We see the girls and I let Charlie run towards them and I see Naomi squatting down quite a bit and I hear Amy speaking "I think she might need a change. But I'll go check"

I go over to Naomi "honey. Do you need a fresh pamper?" 

Turns to Charlie "can you check your sisters diapee and tell daddy if she needs a change?"

Naomi shook her head. “No I big girl! I no potty” She said back as Charlie checked the little girls diaper and then looked over. “Daddy its wet but not smelly.” She said before turning back to the planes watching them and thinking how the Disney magic was already starting.

Naomi on the other hand walk away from the window. “No change” She liked to wear her diapers for sometimes too long and would put up a fuss about changing being she was a toddler and changing meant also that she had to stay still, Yet she didn’t make it far before Amy picked her up. “Honey just get the changing mat and a diaper and do it here.. its pretty quit and I don’t think she will care besides if you try to take her to the bathroom I think she will just get upset..”

Dan looked at both girls "thank you honey" i say to Charlie before crouching down to Naomi and asks Amy to bring the supplies "honey. Daddy needs to change you. We don't want you getting a rash do we. It's only wet. But we are getting on the plane soon and it might be difficult to change you on the plane"

Amy got the changing mat along with wipes and anything he might need. Naomi didn’t seem to like the idea but once laid down onto the changing mat and giving a pacifier to suck on she willing laid there not trying to get up or move. “You got this honey?” Amy asked wanting to go back to Charlie as she was pointing out planes wanting someone to look with her.