LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We are going to Disney world! (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Dan smiled as he looked at his daughters and turned to his wife "well it looks like we are ready to go" I say as I help Naomi get dressed and picks her up 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normi looked to you smiling a little before leaning in close putting all of her fingers into her mouth having a small habit of doing that when she was hungry or trying to self sooth. Seeing it Amy turned to you. "Do you see what Normi is doing?" She asked softly as Charlie followed along before running ahead some trying to get at the stoller wanting to ride.

Looks at you "she's hungry.  We should try and find somewhere for us to eat. Do you want to nurse her though or did you make a bottle up?" I say pushing the stroller 

Amy looked to her phone for the time. "Its pretty to lunch time here so places could be packed.. Why don't we call ahead to somewhere and I'll also nurse Normi so she doesn't have a hungry meltdown." Amy said knowing both girls where pretty good at staying happy even when hungry but then again Normi was still a toddler and that could make things hard to predict. 

Hearing all this Charlie turned around looking to her parents. "Daddy, mommy can I nurse too?" She called over making Amy look to Dan being something she would do for Charlie at home but that was when they where alone. "Are you okay if I nurse them both..I do it at home for time to time." 

Dan looks at you "honey. If you want to nurse them both then I don't see any problems with that at all"

Turns to Charlie "make sure you don't bite too hard though honey. Need to be gentle with mommy okay" I say as I hold her and tickles her "Daddy's beautiful princess aren't you"

Amy smiled. "Alright girls lets take a few minutes to nurse." She then turned back walking to the bed and sitting down. "Normi first" She said moving to take Normi wiggling her close before moving to let her nurse. Soon Amy was there softly rubbing Normai's back as she nursed. 

Charlie watched and waited for her turn. "Daddy I promise to be nice and not bite mommy." She said softly.

Dan smiles and hugs his eldest daughter "I know that honey. I trust you" I say as I watch as Naomi suckles the milk from her mommy "you okay there Amy? She sure is thirsty. It's all gotta come out though if it's going into her body" I say with a nervous look "good job their nappies can hold a lot"