LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At auntie and uncle's (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan smiles and takes Harry back inside, and he says he wants to watch cartoons.

I sit him on the sofa and puts his cartoons on, and goes back to see if the girls are okay, so Harry can watch cartoons.

Joann stayed close with Cricket listening to the little one talk about everything a 3 year old would before looking over even when Cricket asked about her belly and everything to go along with it only stopping when she saw Dan. “Hi uncle Dan…your having a baby?” She asked back as Joann smiled. “She asked about my belly” Joann said smiling over before reaching down scooping up the little girl.

Dan smiled at his niece and nods "That's right. This little one is going to be my baby and your auntie Jo's baby. You're going to be its cousin. And we will need some help from you when we see you. We will need you and Harry to look after our little one when we are not around. So at school maybe. Can you do that?"

Dan laughs a little at his niece and smiles "Maybe when the baby is a few months old, you may not want to for the first couple of months, as it can be very stinky and not very nice to change. Babies are cute but when they make stinky diapers, that's not nice at all"

"I remember your mommy changing your diapers when you was babies and it being stinky. Well, it is more stinky now"

• 1 month later...

Cricket smiled. “I make stinky diapers still I want to help with baby” She said as Joann smiled petting the little girls head. “Well then you shall when the baby comes that is for now its just have to be in  there for a bit.” Hearing this Cricket nodded as it seemed good to hear.

"Well I think some of that corn bread and maybe like a meat dish?" Joann said back as Cricket came running or more waddling though the door. "Up please" She said looking to her uncle smiling her diaper seeming a little saggy.

"We just need to make sure you're all done making potty first. Why don't you like the potty? If you use it then we will reward you with new toys and treats. You want to be a big girl right? Diapers are for babies. And you're not a baby"

I look at her and nods "yes. You will get rewards if you use the potty. You get candy if you pee and maybe something else if you go poop.  Me and auntie will not force you to use the potty. It's your choice" 

Cricket nodded sitting there a little longer as a tiny bit of pee came out. "I made potty" She said back smiling ready for whatever she could get. Even if when she had her diaper back on she might do a bigger pee.

Dan smiled at his niece "I'm so proud of you honey. Let's get you cleaned up and into a fresh diaper" I say as I grab the old diaper and covers you up as we go to your room where I lay you on the changing table and cleans your privates.