LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At auntie and uncle's (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Cricket smiled holding on. Once down stairs she put her coat on. “Ready” She said not wanting to wear shoes. “I want to go meet goats!” She was so happy about it she couldn’t stop wiggling around.

“Harry?” Joann called out to the older boy wonder where he was. “Harry do you want to go outside?” She called again wondering if maybe he was already outside.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry heard his auntie and rushed in to see what was up. He was wearing just a shirt  and pull up. 

Dan looks at Cricket "sweetheart. You have to wear a coat. It's quite cold outside and we don't want you to catch a cold"

Joann smiled when she saw Harry. “Hey there you are.. Do you want to put on some pants and go outside with Uncle Dan and Cricket and me?” She looked over to see if there’s any need or sign that Harry was wet.

Cricket looked over. “Why?” She asked holding onto Dan smiling a little but also trying to still go outside just in her dress and diaper.

Harry looks at you and nods. 

His bladder aching a little but he's dry for the time being. "Yeah! Snow! Snow snow snow!" He chants"

Dan looks at cricket "I don't want you to be sick. It's quite cold outside"

Cricket gave in at that. “Okay..coat and shoes then” She said softly while holding onto her uncle tight.

Joann smiled. “Yup now you ready to get your coat and shoes on then we can head out and see whats there.” She asked softly wondering if she should take Harry to the bathroom before hand but she though he might ask if he needed to go.

(Sorry got mixed up with other role play. They're going to see the goat. Harry chants goats not snow)

Dan helps Cricket get her coat and shoes on and they head out to the goats. Dan knows that the others won't be too much longer. 

(Its all good :) I've done it too)

With Harry seeming to be in good shape for the bathroom she took him over to get this coat and shoes on. When that was set she helped him up and then started to walk him outside.

Cricket giggled leaning into Dan smiling. “This is nice..” She said softly looking over at the goats smiling and wiggling wanting down to see them closer.

Harry takes his aunties hand and they go outside to join his sister and uncle.

Dan takes her to the goats and let's her watch them "we can't go in the pen honey. They might hurt you"

One of the goats came right up close to the edge of the pen, he was one of the smaller goats and he looked at Cricket.

Dan looked at Cricket "I think he wants you to pet him?"

Cricket turned when she saw her bother. “Look Goat..nice pet head” She said doing it again as Joann came running over to them all being the slowest as she was pregnant and showing. “So what do you all think its fun right?” She asked as Cricket nodded making her smile as she went over leaning into Dan.

Dan cuddles his wife and smiled as their niece and nephew petted the goats. One was friendly and was bleeting softly as Cricket was petting him. 

"They cute " Harry said as he petted the goats

Joann smiled to Dan. “Can you believe we will be having one of our own sooner than later?” She asked back still watching Harry and Cricket. Cricket kept petting the goat softly before wiggling closer letting one of them lick her hand. “That’s funny!” She giggled as she kept petting them.

Dan nods and sighs "I can't wait. We are going to be the best parents ever. Well. I'll try to be. I still need a but more experience when feeding and stuff. These two are older and our baby will have different kinds of messes if you know what I mean. I know babies have lots of blowouts"

Harry watched his sister and petted the goat more.

“Yeah baby’s do have more blowouts but I think Cricket will help with the other stuff from feeding to changing to even messing with her diaper from time to time” Joann said as she looked over one of Cricket’s hands petting the goat while the other one was messing with her diaper under her dress and coat.

Looks at you "well. I'm sure when we look after these two that they'll be the best cousins we could hope for our baby" I smile as I notice Cricket messing with her diaper and crouched down next to her "honey.  Is something wrong?"

Cricket looked over shaking her head. “No nothing wrong” She said still with her hand in her diaper and the other petting the goat.

Joann watched from the side line before walking over to Dan having read about this but wanted to see if he had since she did give him the book on toddler behaviors when she knew they would be coming. “Dan honey did you read the book I gave you?”

Looks at her and then just let's her pet the goat.

Turns to Joann "I read some of it. I just think it's because she's used her diaper. I'm not too sure though. I think she's pooped though"

Dan stands with Harry and let's his nephew pet the goats until he days he wants to go in so he looks at his wife "I'm going to take Harry inside and make some drinks"