LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At auntie and uncle's (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry hugs his auntie and smiles as he walked off after washing his hands. 

Dan looked at Cricket and picked her up "Okay. I guess it's time for a change" I say as I lay her down on her changing table, not knowing if she's just wet or if there is any extra surprises. 

Joann smiled and headed to check in with Dan, When she got there she saw Cricket was up witch was a little surpering to her but she didn’t say anything just smiled to her husband and the little girl. “Well How are you doing Cricket?” She asked as Cricket smiled back starting to pee more. “I made potty” She said now kind of proud of herself as she held onto Dan.

Dan hugged his niece "I think she had a little accident. So uncle Dan is going to try and change little Cricket's diaper"

I lay her on the changing table, not having a clue about where to start

Joann smiled to herself some before passing over a diaper. “Do you want me to do it honey?” She asked having read a few parenting books and maybe knowing a little more on how to change a diaper. “I don’t want to take this away from you…but I’m here if you need the help.” All the while Cricket laid there giggling seeming to be pretty happy now as her little legs kicked all around making her kind of moving target.

Looked at you "Well I do need the practice, and we are not sure if we are having a boy or girl yet. So I would need the practice, lets hope its not twins" I say, as I smile at you.

"I know you would be better at this than me, as you've babysat a lot and read a lot of books, but I am new to all of this. I guess practice makes perfect"

Looks at Cricket and lifts her shirt up, leaving the diaper in full view, and he starts to remove the tabs "So, I just open the diaper and clean her front parts? Is it front to back?"

I ask Joann

“Well in the front part its back to front in the back it’s the other way.” Joann said back still watching while Cricket kept moving around some but then stopped looking up. “Need to make boom boom” She softly said making Joann look over. “She has to go poop…do you want to just clean that up as well or try to have her use the toddler potty?” She asked.

Looks at Cricket and then Joann then back at Cricket "do you want to try using the potty sweetheart or you can use your diaper if you prefer" i say knowing I'm cleaning her whatever she decided. 

• 2 weeks later...

“Diaper!” She said back softly still wiggling around until she just started to make soft grunting sounds. At that Joann jumped in to close up the diaper and move the little girl to the floor. Once on the floor Cricket ran to the corner of the room starting to squat and make more grunting sounds.

Looks at Joanne "I guess we will get used to that sight when our little one is born. They'll have the best cousins ever"

Looked at Joann "I'll get the changing supplies ready. That diaper might leak. She really had to go"

Joann nodded. “Yeah I say so on all of it.” She half watched but also let Cricket have her time to go. Soon her grunting slowed but her diaper started to expand getting bigger and changing to a mud color. When Cricket was done she stood and walked to her aunt and uncle. “I made boom boom” She softly said seeming to be pretty happy with herself.

Smiled at Cricket, the smell quite bad and I look at my wife and then at Cricket "do you want Auntie Jo to change you?"

Looked at Joann "that looks pretty bad. She might need a bath"

“I’ll start to run a bath” Joann said softly as Cricket reached up for Dan. “You change please” She said softly while jumping a little. It wasn’t hard to see that some more had come out as well and she might even be peeing again but all in all Cricket just wanted up making her keep jumping.

Dan picks up Cricket "Wow, you are really stinky huh. That diaper is going to leak if we aren't careful. We better get you cleaned up the best we can and get you into a bath if you need one"

I think about in a couple of months, this will be me changing my own kids diaper and will be changing them every single day.

Cricket smiled leaning into Dan close. “I made big poop.” She said softly as Joann came closer smelling it fully. “Wow that is some poop..I mean really that smells.” She made sure to say it softly but still it was something else.

Looked at Cricket and picks her up without touching the diaper as he was afraid of it leaking and he carried her to the changing table and laid her down and prepared the wipes "I'll see how bad it is honey. The diaper is mostly contained" I say to Joann.  "She might not need a bath" removing the clothing and starting to remove the diaper tabs

Cricket laid there happily kicking her legs at time but for the most part was holding still. “Well if we need it the bath is ready” Joann said back watching and waiting thinking this would be a very full diaper.

Dan nods looking at Cricket "shall we see what little Cricket has done in her diaper? I say as I fully remove the diaper and opens the front, holding my breath and making faces to make her laugh. 

“No I don’t.. I mean it’s a bit smelly but she will have a bath later after dinner.. for now once she’s got a new diaper on I was think we could take her to go play with some of the baby goats or something..” Joann said having some farm animals around. Goats, dogs, a cat and some baby pigs right then.

Hearing this Cricket started to wiggle. “I want to play with goats.” She said trying to get free. “Easy honey after you’re clean and dressed.” Joann said looking to Dan smiling a little.

Dan winces a little and cleans Cricket's bottom while listening to Joann "That sounds like a good idea. Can you check on Harry and get him ready while I finish changing Cricket? Then we can get going" I say as I look at Cricket "keep still honey, listen to auntie" I say as she wriggled, making it harder for me to finish cleaning her.

Joann nodded. “Yup I’ll meet you both outside or whatever” With that she walked away to go find Harry and see how he was doing.

Cricket laid quietly now. She did want up but was willing to stay just until her fresh diaper was on. “Uncle I want to play with goats..they look so cute” She said softly while grabbing at her dress.

I finish changing Cricket and diaper her "there we go. Let's go get you ready to go outside"

I pick her up and carries her downstairs after I clean up everything and we go downstairs to get our coats on.