LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At auntie and uncle's (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

The sun was high in the sky as the car drove down the bumpy country road.  Cricket sat in her car seat in the back watching out the window and sucking on her thumb. Mr and Miss Hill where going on a trip for a month meaning the kids would be staying with Miss’s Hill’s sister. “You two ready to see your aunt and uncle?” She called into the back making Cricket look over nodding the little girl was close to turning 3 meaning for most she would be almost getting ready to be potty trained but not Cricket she just wasn’t getting it at all. “Mommy..stay?” She called to the front but the miss shook her head. “No sweetheart me and daddy are going somewhere and you get to stay with auntie and uncle” She said back but by then the little girl was back looking out the window at different things. When the GPS said to turn Mrs Hill did just that turning down the long drive way and then pulling up to a sizeable house. Standing outside was a tall lady in her mid 30s. When she saw the car she waved to them. “There’s auntie!” Mrs Hill called before getting out herself first saying hi to her sister giving her a hug and thanking her for taking care of the kids. Joann just nodded. “Its nothing to worry over I love seeing them!” With that Mrs hill walked back to the car getting Cricket out. The little girl smiled to her aunt but once she was put down she was off looking around the whole place only coming back to her mom after a bit. “Mommy..made pee pee” The little girl said as Mrs, Hill sighed picking her back up and carrying her over to the back of the car where the diaper bags where. “Okay lay down honey” She said laying Cricket down on the changing mat and starting to work on getting the very wet diaper off of her. “Mommy no diaper!” Cricket asked but was met with nothing as the clean diaper was pulled under her being a thick one at that. When it was said and done and Cricket was to her feet she now kind of waddled around but her mom knew that soon she might need to go again.  

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Who am I in this one apart from the uncle?)

Dan was getting ready for his nephew and niece to arrive.  Him and his wife were expecting their first child together and his sister in law was going away on a business trip for work so it would be a perfect opportunity for him and his wife to help out. 

He had been told that both kids wear diapers full time, his nephew needing as he was struggling with using the bathroom and he is almost 8. He just needs encouragement. 

He got both rooms ready and sat with his wife waiting for the doorbell to ring. 

Harry was an energetic 8 year old boy. He loved his mommy and daddy and adored his sister. He couldn't wait to see his auntie and uncle as he didn't see them much as they lived so far away. 

(One of the kids and kind of anyone else you might want to add.)

After getting all the bags and everything that would be needed out of the SUV Mrs and Mr hill hugged the kids. “Be good okay we love you” They said before getting into the car. When they first started to drive away Cricket tried to run after them laughing but when they didn’t stop she sat down on the dirt and started to cry as it was the first time she had really seen her parents leave or at less understood that they were leaving. Joann went right over picking up the toddler and holding her close. “There there my little one your mommy and daddy will come back soon lets go in” She softly said taking the still sobbing child back to the house and inside to a rocking chair. Joann sat down and started to slowly rock while hold Cricket close. “There you go” She softly say as Cricket calmed down and then just leaned in putting her fingers into her mouth.

(You can be Harry if you want to)

Dan smiled at the kids "honey they'll be back before you know it. We are going to have lots of fun. Me and your auntie are going  to be a mommy and daddy soon and we are going to be looking after you until your mommy and daddy come home"

( I'll take Harry but only if you want me to)

Cricket looked over. “Really?” She asked softly her fingers still in her mouth making Joann look over as well. “Dan will you be a deer and go get me the pacifier from the bathroom and a clip?” She asked thinking that maybe Cricket would go for that over her fingers if offered. Cricket on the other hand just watched still sucking on her fingers and also leaning back into her aunt’s chest.

(Yes please. If that's okay. Thanks)

Dan looks at you and nods "yeah sure. Is everything okay?" I ask as I head to get the items that Joann has requested for Cricket and brings them back "there we go sweetie"

“Yeah she’s just sucking on her fingers and I like to try a pacifier” Joann said back as she clipped the pacifier to Cricket’s shirt and then put the pacifier into Cricket’s mouth. Without a fuss Cricket started to suck on it. “There now Dan will you take her to her crib..I think she might need a nap.” Joann said as she looked to Harry. “Do you want to watch a movie?” She asked softly to the older boy thinking he didn’t take naps anymore. Harry nodded. “Yes please.”

Dan cuddles Cricket and makes sure that she's okay and carries her up to her bedroom and layed her in her crib. 

"Now try to sleep honey, me or auntie will be back to see you in a little bit" 

Cricket looked up still sucking on the pacifier. She didn’t go right to sleep but after laying there for a bit she did fall to sleep.

In the living room Joann moved pulling out some of the movies they already had for kids. “So what do you think Harry?” She asked smiling to him, When he picked Wallace and Gromit she smiled. “One of the best.” She then put it on.

Joanne was watching the movie with Harry. When she saw her husband she smiled. "Cricket doing good? Still sleeping?" She asked a little unsure how long most 3 year olds nap for but she did know to keep the noise down. After a bit and the movie was just about done Joann looked over to Dan getting up and walking to him. "Dan what do you think we should make for lunch?" She asked quietly as she wanted to give both of the kids a treat but also not go over board. "Also will you go check on Cricket again see if she's still sleeping?"

Dan looks at his wife "i would say for that age, a three year old should sleep for at least an hour"

Harry is still watching tv when he feels the need to go potty "auntie I gotta pee?"

Dan looks at you "I'll go and check on her" I head to her bedroom

"Oh alright come on Harry" Joann said as she took his hand to lead him to the bathroom. "Do you need help from here?" She asked unsure but wanting to make him feel successful

Down the hall Cricket was still sleeping well. She had rolled over to show her diaper witch also showed a yellow band going around it seeing she had peed or was peeing.

Harry looks at his aunt "auntie can you help wipe if I make poopy" he says as he stands in just a shirt and pull up. He was still not fully potty trained for night time and this was his night time pull up 

Dan checks in on his niece and sees she's sleeping but her diaper is soaked.  He's unsure about whether to change her but it will wake her up.

“Yes honey if you need to make a poopy I will help you to wipe” With that Joann pulled down his pull up and moved him to the potty. “There you go.. now if you make poop there its easier to clean up” She said while taking off the pull up and going to get a new one since they had stocked up for when the kids where coming.

Cricket moved some still sleeping well when her already soaked diaper became a little more full as the yellow turned to a pea green color but only on the back.

Harry looks at his auntie and smiles and nods "owtay awntie, I sat on the potty when I was twee" he says, looking at it and thinking that it strange that she's asking him to sit on a toddler potty chair. He tries to go while his aunt is out of the bathroom, as he likes his privacy.

Dan kisses his niece and lets her sleep, not smelling anything bad so he thinks that her diaper is just soaked.

Joann made sure she was close by just in case Harry did call for her needing help or anything. She did wonder to herself if putting him on a potty chair was a good idea as he might be able to use the real toilet but she just put that aside for the time. “You doing okay?” She called softly.

Cricket wiggled a little but kept sleeping. She did roll over at some point and start to suck on her fingers when she couldn’t find the pacifier easy.

Harry looked at his auntie "I'm okay auntie" I say happily and looks at her again "why am I on a potty chair though auntie. I can use the big boy toilet. I'm almost 8"

Dan makes sure his niece has her pacifier in her mouth which will help her sleep better. 

“Oh Harry I’m sorry I didn’t know if you use the big boy toilet or not..” She said back as she went back in. “Do you want to move to the big boy toilet?” She asked making sure she had gotten down to his level.

Cricket kept sleeping for a good while but when she awoke she looked around some rubbing her eyes and then standing up looking around more while one hand reached down holding her diaper as she peed.

Harry had already peed into the potty chair and didn't seem to mind. He stood up and looked at his auntie "auntie I went wee wee"

Dan let's his niece sleep a little longer so she doesn't wake up. 

Harry looks at you "mommy only says to wipe when I pee.  But daddy says to check your bottom when you pee just in case. Sometimes I don't wipe properly and it's on my undies" he says blushing at his auntie. 

Dan hears her and goes and cuddles Cricket "what's wrong honey?"

“Well lets just check both then” Joann then took some toilet paper starting first with the front before looking over. “Can you lean forword a little?” She asked softly ready to check Harry’s butt just in case.

Cricket smiled at the cuddles and stopped crying. “Made potty” She said softly still holding onto her diaper that was sagging and starting to show that she might be going again.

Harry was a little messy and looks at his auntie as he leaned over so his auntie could check him like he was a little toddler. 

Dan looked at Cricket "you got a wet diaper honey? That's okay. I'll change you" I say smiling at her and cuddling her 

Joann smiled cleaning Harry’s butt more even taking a wet wipe to make sure that its clean.

“Yes..I made potty lot of potty” Cricket said smiling a little before wiggling closer still pulling at her diaper as she was going once more.