LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Actually had Success Meeting up?

Bgoalie95

Just because I see it on every sort of related site or content. Has anyone here actually had success meeting up with someone that they've met online related to this fetish? I feel like it's one of those things that never actually happens, but people will try anyway. That is, of course, if you find yourself in the right situation which can obviously happen. And i'm not talking about pursuing a relationship or anything. More general. Props to those that refuse to give up or actually succeeded.

*For the record, no I have not tried nor have much of a desire to do such*

Sure!  I had a friend who lived about 20 miles from me and he was a member here.  We traded e-mails for a couple years and then he started asking me to take him fishing with me in my boat.  After about a month I finally agreed, being very nervous since I didn't know him other than e-mails.  Turns out he was just a regular person who happened to be a DL and like fishing.  For years we would go fishing a few times in summer and also hit the local buffet a few times as well.  When fishing in the boat we always wore our diapers and when away from anyone else the shorts or jeans would come off in the boat and we fished in just shirts and diapers.  We are both straight and didn't get any pleasure of seeing each other in our diapers, it was just the freedom to be out in the boat on a warm day fishing in diapers, not something you could do with any regular friends.  We knew each other for about 12 years and then he passed away a year and a half ago.

My wife and I have meet a few couples in the past while my Daddy and I have met a couple individuals. Sadly a lot of the single people my Daddy and I have met tried to get him to Daddy them which is not something he wants to do. Those meetings have kind of turned him off from meeting people.

Little Kaiya

Like Elfy, I met my current boyfriend @Dr_J here. He is the only person in this fetish that I've met and it was completely natural for us (but that's because we didn't meet just because we had a similar fetish, but because we genuinely liked each other). 

I would only meet someone else during the right circumstances and in a public area (or if I was with Dr_J). 

• Like 1

I attend abdl events here in the UK every couple of months. Alot of people i have met at them are now really close friends away from events. We will meet up and just go for dinner or shopping. 

I live in a tourist town and several have come and stopped here during the summer. 

So yeah. 

In October 1990 I joined DPF. Tommy sent me several back issues, including one in which he wrote an obit for Jean Davis. In return I wrote a condolence note to Don Davis. He replied with a thank you note.That was the extent of our correspondence. Then in late April 1991 a friend was planning a club party at a nightclub. I saw the name 'Don Davis' on the guest list. I offered to person the registration table. Don was one of the last to arrive. He recognized me from a head shot of me in DPF. We started talking and by dawn we were a couple and have been together ever since.

Over the years we met countless ABDL we first communicated with on-line. Several were couples who had first communicated with their romantic partner on-line.

This is awesome. I really didn't expect to see so many responses. It's cool to see many who have had success, especially considering the "taboo", if you will, of meeting people from the internet. I suppose it's more common than one would think 

I've met three people for diaper play.  Two wanted to diaper me and have me play the baby.  Not really into that but did it anyway.  Never met them again.  I met another guy who was a DL.  We sat around diapered and talked.  He was much more experienced as a diaper wearer than I was.  He told me how his diaper wearing cost him a divorce.  We didn't hit it off so never met again.  This all happened years ago and I've never tried to met up with someone since.  For me, diaper wearing is a very private thing.  I enjoy wearing around the house with maybe an occasional shopping trip.  I don't wear in public much but that's another story for another day

I've met people through this site and also via FetLife. In both cases: I've been kinda lucky to have met good folks. In some cases it's a "let's diaper up and grind" situation, and in other cases it's a "hey let's chill" situation. Either way: I'm glad to know get to know other ABDL folks. I think that part of the reason why we reach out and try to find others like us is that we're kind of looking for validation within ourselves. Once you get out and see that other people who are into diapers are normal (or at least.....not too much weirder than you are =p) then I think that makes you feel better about yourself

I'd definitely say to not close yourself off to having the experience. Of course, be safe and text first and follow all those good rules (of which there are a lot tbh)!