LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discretion

Yesterday I had my first experience of seeing a member of the ABDL community pushing their fetish on to the public and I have to say it disturbed me more that I expected. My partner and I where out at Riverwood Park in Mississauga (in Canada) yesterday afternoon. It was -3 degrees C so we where bundled up but there where a lot of people out. Part way through our walk we saw a jogger approaching from the opposite direction. He was wearing a few layers on his upper body but on the lower he only had a pair of nearly see through white tights and a Aww So Cute blue bears diaper. The fact that I could see which exactly which diaper was being worn kind of tells you how see through the tights where.

I'm an AB and have been for 35 ish years but this really bothered me. I don't need to have some one else's fetish, no matter what it is, forced on me. There are families and little kids in that park who most definitely shouldn't have to deal with any of that. The fact that it was so cold just confirmed that this person was just getting off on the other people's reactions and I believe this does the community harm.

So to the person who this refers to if your on this site please for the love of god put some pants on and don't inflict this on people who haven't asked for it.

• Like 6

Welcome to the club

Absolutely ridiculous, I believe if someone wants to wear and wet a diaper in the public, then they should go for it; but put something over the diaper (pants or shorts, or whatever as long as it is more than long enough to cover the diaper) so nobody has to know about it, purposefully showing off to see peoples reactions is unacceptable and makes all of us look bad.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, tyrantblade3500 said:

Absolutely ridiculous, I believe if someone wants to wear and wet a diaper in the public, then they should go for it; but put something over the diaper (pants or shorts, or whatever as long as it is more than long enough to cover the diaper) so nobody has to know about it, purposefully showing off to see peoples reactions is unacceptable and makes all of us look bad.

Agreed.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tyrantblade3500 said:

Quoted for truth. Took the words right out of my mouth. ?

• Like 1

Honestly, things like that contribute to a creepy perception of us. Not to mention, anybody who hasn't consented to it has every right to not be exposed to it.There isn't much that pisses me off more. It's the main reason I can't bring myself to go see the only pro mommy near me: she does public outings with people, if they want. Talking obvious outfit, public humiliation, the whole nine yards. I can't enable that sort of thing.

Child and most adults would most likely only see the pattern and not know that its a diaper and even tough its unlikely, the person might be unaware how visible it is

The person might even be incontinent

Yes, totally inappropriate and I have stated so several times in the forum posts.  Unfortunately, some idiots just can't help themselves and their voyeuristic urges and just have to parade around in public in obvious diapers that show to get their jollies.  Some laugh and think it's cute or cool but it's really not.  It's just that the drive to do so is so strong they literally can't help it, like a serial rapist.  If there are any members here who feel they want to do something like this, please think twice and three times before doing it.  Those who have done things like this and then posted about it here in the forums thinking everyone would support their actions and say how cool it was get a big wake up call instead!  You will get no agreement from us here, only scorn and beratement for acting so stupid out in public.  You want to show off in your diapers?  Find an AB/DL party to go to!

Oh, and if the person is incontinent, how many people who are actually incontinent go around in public with only a thin see through tight and a visible diaper, especially in below freezing weather?  A normal person would be wearing pants and even more so in below freezing weather.  Even in summer a person who is incontinent and wears diapers will wear clothing over their diaper or underwear.  People don't just go around in their underpants in public without wearing pants or shorts over them.  Incontinent people would especially take all the steps they can so that their diapers aren't noticeable, at least the ones who have a brain!  When I wear a diaper under my jeans the few times a year I go out of town shopping, I am very careful on how I look before leaving the house just to make sure no one will notice.  This was nothing more than someone flaunting his diaper out in public.  The least you can say is maybe it was a dare or a fraternity initiation stunt or maybe someone who lost a bet.  Otherwise, I won't give him any other benefit of the doubt!  He knew what he was doing!

As I see it, the same way people talk about consent in relationships should apply to the public. Have the people in the park or at the store consented to you displaying your diaper for them to see? No. However, you have the right to let your little side show in public in a way that is respectful of others. I like the rule from "The Padded Podcast," always cover your diaper and ask yourself "did I get the clothes I am wearing from the adult section of a vanilla store?" I think that following these guidelines can allow you to express yourself in public in an appropriate way.

• 2 weeks later...

There are fetish festivals, that's the place and time to do this in public.  By entering the festival you are consenting to see the freak show.

There is no way I'm give this person any wiggle room that this wasn't on purpose.