LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

OAB and feeling horrible

I think that the big takeaway here is that lowering carbs will benefit 99% of people. I am aware that one can do it on a vegetatian basis with great effort. For me, carnivore does the trick, and it is very easy and low prep times. I also like the simplicity of it. No calorie counting or making sure I eat the right foods. I had severe depression for most of my life and IBS. Going carnivore cured  them 100% in under 1 month. I also lost 20 lbs, and am back to my high school weight (age 40 now). I only brought up the idea because I have seen a LOT of people heal supposedly uncurable issues by going carnivore. There is a nice active forum on reddit called carnivore where daily people are coming forward with amazing stories of healing and well being by switching. 

I am also sensitive to most plant foods. I find that cheating even a little bit usually leaves me feeling bad for a day or two. Stomach flares up, and depression comes back. If I stay true to the diet, I feel like a million bucks. 

I agree on this.

I followed ketogenic diet (50gr net carb a day) last year for physical performance and health last year. I have to say if carbs reduction is right balanced with right portion of fruits and plant and good fats then it works very well.

Saturated fat offers the advantage not to change when it get warms, omega 3 are very good bit tends to quickly get oxidized  by light and warm.

Also this kind of diet is very helpful for T1 and T2 diabetics and for other who suffer from alzheimer, epilepsy, mood troubles and some other cerebral issues. 

The con is it's in some kind of way difficult to stick with it when you have lunch or diner out especially with family or friends. Due to this, i did added back for carbs to my diet but still avoid bread, grains, pasta and potatoes. So this way it is not too restrictive neither and I and my fellow feel it well.

• 2 weeks later...

Carbohydrates are necessary for life. You cannot live off of just protein it is biologically impossible. As Bettypooh stated it’s all about a balanced diet. I’m one of the individuals that require a high carb and calorie diets to maintain a healthy weight but I don’t eat a lot of simple carbs I mainly eat the complex carbs. Simple carbs break down too quickly and can cause someone with diabetes to go into hyperglycemia and when they give themselves insulin it can cause them to bottom out which can be just as dangerous as blood sugar being too high. For diabetics their best bet it to eat a balanced diet and avoid the simple carbs like potatoes and bread. Certain fruits and vegetables like carrots, some legumes, grapes, watermelon and others will also rapidly raise someone blood sugar. For those whom are type 2 diabetic you can also manage your blood sugar with exercise as well which may allow you to not need medication (this is something you need to talk to your health care provider about as this doesn’t happen for everyone and only your provider can help you determine what treatment is correct for you.) Personally my blood sugar without medication and medically documented has been as low as 38 and as high as 200 all during the night eating a balanced meal for me not only do I have to consume more calories and carbs than most people my age I also have to exercise to make sure my blood sugar stays within the healthy range. I also have Multiple Sclerosis and Postural Orthostatic Hypotension Syndrome which complicates my life even more than just the bladder issues that I have had since the 3rd grade. I forgot to mention that if you are taking any medication that is over the counter or that has been prescribed by your provider can effect your blood sugar, blood pressure, bladder, and your nervous system. Caffeine and alcohol irritate the bladder and can cause you to go more frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...