LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Santa Claus

Santa's not real?  :43_EmoticonsHDcom:  LOL! 

I was probably around 8 years old.  I remember being home from school for lunch (we went home for lunch at my elementary school) and while eating I mentioned to my mom that I couldn't understand how Santa could get to all those houses all over the world in one night.  It was then that she told me about Santa.  I remember being kind of surprised just a little but then it all fell into place.  My mom did warn me to to give away the secret to any of my friends, some of who still believed for years.  After all, this was in the mid 1960's before the internet, social media, smart phones, cable TV and DVD's. Back when you had to go to the stores to shop in person or order from the Sears catalog.  It was a simpler, more innocent time and kids believed much later in their childhood than kids of today.

I remember a bunch of kids discussing it in second grade.  Some were saying Santa wasn't real.  Like a lot of kids there, I didn't believe them thou I had my doubts.  By the time third grade came around, I knew he wasn't real.  Some kids continued to believe for a couple of years.  I never tried to spoil it for others like some kids did.  

My folks, being Nonconformists, never made much of Santa Claus. I was suspicious that he was a humbug. And I established that fact one Christmas when I caught my Dad in the act of impersonating Jolly Old St. Nick.

My parents didn't believe in the whole santa clause thing,  my 3 brothers and myself knew where the presents came from.

I remember being shown a christmas  catalog, telling me that I could pick anything that was around 5 dollars, later on I just took the 5.

• Like 1

I was close to 5 when I realized there was no Santa Claus, and it was my parents.   At 6 I got a bike for Christmas (it was actually a hand-me-down from a neighbor- who was a few years older).  FTR- that sounds worse than it really was, because of where we living at the time.    I remember being completely GOBSMACKED by the bike, but my brother (4 years older- and probably knew I was getting a bike)  remembers that I recognized as Allen's bike.    That part I don't.     That day put a small doubt in my mind- but it was short-lived.

I think it was that same Christmas I was part of a group of some young boys debating the existence of Santa Claus.  5 kids all between 5 and 8 debating the existence of Santa Claus.  I remember that we all concluding he wasn't real- but then one of the boys (who is still a really good friend) protested us  discussing because we might ruin it for any little kids who might hear us.  

I was curious about this, so I asked my mother today. She said she didn't think I ever really believed in Santa because my older brother ruined it. He was only two years older and very much believed in Santa himself. However, he really sucked at explaining Santa and kept contradicting my parents on how it all worked. Apparently I've been a cynic for as long as I could talk, because I ended up telling my brother the whole idea of Santa was stupid. *shrug*

I was the youngest, and as children we were mean and vindictive to each other. So I don't remember exactly when this late in the game, but I do remember my siblings ruining it for me quite early on. Probably would have happened from friends and schoolmates soon enough anyway.

Santa isn't a physical embodiment but he has a spirit, and for kids Santa is a good thing until they're ready to understand how that works. Keep the spirit alive!

Bettypooh

It was fun while it lasted. I think about 8, or 9. That could have been around the time, my mom forgot my presents, that she had stashed at my grandfathers house. I woke up, and only had some crummy stocking gifts to open. You know the kinda stuff, gum, candy (shity candy, not the good stuff), socks, toothpaste! :huh:  Anyway, I was told Santa made a mistake, and left my gifts at grampa’s house. I had to wait, till late afternoon for my grandpa to bring my stuff. :70_EmoticonsHDcom:  I kept trying to think, “why the fuck would he do that”? He knew me, he knew where I lived, he never dropped my stuff anywhere else before? Wasn’t even my dad’s father, who I was named after! I could possibly see that happening, same name and all. 

I tell ya, kids who got little or nothing for Christmas not withstanding, it was rough, waiting around half the day for my gifts to arrive. After dumb ole Santa Claus screws up, and dumps my stuff in the wrong place! If he got that wrong, who knows what else he fucked up? 

“Merry Christmas, Chrile Manson, you were a good boy, Santa.” :wtf2:

01E02F07-2875-4272-A0F0-3E86B80EB869.jpeg

I am friendly with the mall Santa.  He has told me that I am on the naughty list and far too bad for coal.  Coal could give me heat.  He says bad boys and girls get underwear and socks.  And not from good stores either, from thrift stores.  I just hope he does not deliver used diapers.  I have no recollection of when i realized that santa was really mom and dad.

this question is off topic, but i wonder how many mall santas wear adult diapers when seeing kids in their chairs.  I have never seen one make a fast dash for the potty.  Or maybe, the have better than average blatters,

• Like 1

Ahh damn it! Now You’ve ruined the magic for me...Lol! Seriously, I was in my teens until I found out (I was kind of a late bloomer) but my  older brother made me realize there were only one Mr. and Mrs. Clause for our family and we called them mom and dad.