LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am... (Completed 02/25)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid daycare will have to wait for another month @CDfm and @SGTbaby I hope this will suffice instead ?

Part 13 Did someone say daycare?

“Shit!” I awoke to the distant sound of something hard hitting the floor and Roses words following the crash

“What the…” I looked around the empty dark room then came the sound of smashing glass

“Dang it” came Rose's voice once more from another room, I think I'll go see her for once, I hopped out of bed and made my way to the kitchen where I found Rose sweeping glass into a dust pan

“I think you need a pacifier” I said and Rose jumped in fright

“Oh Emy it's just you… what did you say dear?”

“That you need a pacifier now” I saw Roses cheeks flush

“You heard that did you”

“Yep” I replied smuggly

“Yes naughty Rose” and she playfully slapped her own hand then came over and scooped me into her arms

“What are you doing up so early?” Asked Rose as she set me in the high chair

“I heard things being dropped”

“Oh I'm so sorry to wake you dear” I waved it off and Rose returned to the cooking she was attempting, I say attempting because normally Rose moved so gracefully in the kitchen but this morning she smashed egg shells into her scrambled eggs, dropped the spatchula twice and gave me a bowl of cereal with no milk and no cutlery, she was clearly nervous

“Just a bit nervous?” I asked

“What makes you say that” I pointed my spoon at the toaster that looked like it's contents were starting to smoke

“Oh shoot!” Rose rushed over and salvaged what she could of the burning bread

“You might be right first day jitters” I had seen Rose make a small mistake here and there but this new job was throwing her off her game big time

“It's ok, everything will be fine say it with me” Rose hesitated then copied me

“Everything will be fine”

“Good once more”

“Everything will be fine” Roses voice seemed more even now

“How are you doing?” I asked giving Rose time to say it to herself a couple more times

“Better thank you Emy” Rose came over and gave me a quick hug then returned to her cooking

“Who would have thought you would be keeping me together”

“Everyone needs help at some point or another” I said simply and took another bite of my breakfast.

Rose managed to get through breakfast without any more incidents though the diaper change didn't continue the calmness she had managed to recover

“Umm Rose you forgot the powder and the diaper is the wrong way round” Rose shook her head like she was clearing it

“I'm sorry Emy we can't have you going to your first day of daycare without proper protection” Rose tried smiling but it was lacking its normal warmth

“I know I mean you get me into these silly things with little protest now and you can't even remember which way the diaper goes” I gave her a quick grin and some of Rose returned once more.

“Alright I have your bag, got my paperwork, car keys and lunch am I missing anything?” Asked Rose

“Only if you forgot something for my bag” I replied and walked into her arms where I was lifted to her

“I don't think so I packed it last night so it should have everything”

“Good we don't need to be missing anything for our first days” I said nervously, Roses nerves were now getting to me as the thought of going to a day care centre was fast approaching

“We could just ditch our first day” Rose chuckled at my suggestion

“I'm afraid not, lets go and meet the new day” replied Rose with her old confident smile.

We arrived at the daycare though I don't know how you could tell other than the sign out the front saying “Sunny Little care” next to a picture of a smiling sun apart from that it looked like any other house in the neighborhood

“Are you ready?” asked Rose as she started to unbuckle me from the seat in the back

“Skipping seems to be looking better and better” Rose grinned at me

“You and I will be fine just like you were saying this morning”

“I think I said that you would be fine now I’m not so sure about myself”

“You will be fine too” she said softly and proceed to carry me inside the building.

“Hello there would you have a space for my Little here?” asked Rose to the lady at the desk and gave me a quick bounce so there was no doubt who she was talking about

“I’m sorry we don't today, one of our staff members left us yesterday but there is one tomorrow” the smile of Roses face dropped in an instant and she looked down at me, I had seen that look on other people a couple of times before it was the look of “what am I going to do now” just as Rose was about to speak the front door opened and in stepped Gwen and Kaylee

“EMY!!!” squealed Kaylee and she ran over to Roses Leg

“AUNTY ROSE YOU HERE TOO!!!” the girl was practically jumping up and down with her excitement

“Calm down Kaylee bear there will be plenty of time to play with Emy later” said Gwen and she walked over to us and took Kaylees hand

“Hello Gwen here to drop off Kaylee I see” said the woman at the front desk

“Yea she's a little worked up today”

“I can see that” chuckled the Amazon and the gate on the side of the desk opened up

“Martha is in the playroom” said the Amazon to Kaylee

“Ok let's go play Emy” said Kaylee trying to look up at me

“Emy won't be able to play today” Rose told the girl

“Why not?” whined Kaylee

“What's going on?” Asked Gwen

“There isn't a spot today” replied Rose

“Oh is this because Natasha left” Gwen asked the Amazon at the desk

“I'm afraid so”

“What am I going to do Gwen?”

“Kaylee bear go have fun and be a good girl”

“But mummy…”

“You will see Emy some other time”

“Ok” replied the girl in a slow sad tone and she wandered off through the gate

“Rose you need to get to work you don't want to be late on your first day, give me Emy and I'll work something out”

“Are you sure Gwen?”

“Positive” confirmed Gwen

“You're a lifesaver”

“I know” grinned Gwen and I was handed over to her

“Now Emy do what Gwen tells you and have a good day”

“You too” I shot back quickly and with one last smile Rose handed the bag to Gwen and was out the door

“I’m sorry Gwen we just can't take Emy today” said the desk lady

“Don't worry about it I have another idea for today but let me fill out the paperwork for my sister” Gwen filled out what she was allowed to on the paperwork and strapped me into what I assumed is Kaylee's car seat since it had a stupid unicorn theme and we drove off.

I assumed that Gwen was going to take me to another daycare center but we pulled into the parking lot of a large building that I had no doubt was a school

“Where are we?” I asked as Gwen brought the car to a stop in a parking spot

“We are at my place of work” replied Gwen and she got out of the front seat and opened the back door

“But isn't this where Rose is also working now?” I asked a bit confused, if she was just taking me to the same place why take me at all I could have gone with Rose

“That's correct” answered Gwen as she unbuckled me

“Then why am I with you? Couldn't I have just stayed with Rose?”

“Rose is going to be spending the day doing boring paperwork and getting setup so I thought you could spend the day with me”

“Won't you get in trouble for bringing me?” I asked not wanting to get Gwen or Rose in trouble

“Not for just a day so lets have some fun before your first day at daycare” Gwen gave me a smile then lifted me out of the car seat, picked up the two bags and headed into the building.

As Gwen walked through the halls there were heads turning towards us with every step, I guess Littles didn't turn up at the school too often, Gwen just kept walking like it was the most normal of things for other people to be watching as she walked

“Here we are” said Gwen at a door that had the rooms number and the words “Miss Millers Room” and under that was a short list of subjects that I didn't get time to read before we were inside, Gwen immediately set me on top of the large desk at the front of the room

“Did you want anything to eat before I get started?” asked Gwen

“No thanks I basically just had breakfast” Gwen chuckled and sat at the desk

“Kaylee would still have wanted something” commented Gwen and she lifted the lid of a laptop within moments she was typing away.

I had finished the scan of the class room and unlike back in my own high school the walls were plain and utilitarian instead of having posters of various bits of information, shortly after finishing my scan the door opened once more and a girl that would probably be my own age entered the room

“Miss Miller you wanted to see me” she said softly and her eyes fell on me

“Ah yes Jazz please come in” Jazz closed the door and came over to the desk

“I see you got a new Little Miss, you are going to be one spoiled Little” Said Jazz and she gave my hair a quick tussle, I swiped her hand away

“Please don't”

“Oh feisty” she chuckled and looked back to Gwen

“This little cutie isn't mine, she's my sisters new Little I have her because there wasn't any free spaces for new Littles today then I remembered what you want to be and our timetable” a brite smile came to Jazz’s face, now why do I get a bad feeling about this

“Do you still have your Little care certificate from work studies?” asked Gwen

“Sure do” replied Jazz happily

“Then would you mind helping me look after Emy here” I flicked to Gwen and scowed at her

“You see I have two periods today that I can't take her with me and I’m happy to pay you for your help”

“Gwen I don't want to go with someone I don't know it's bad enough…” Gwen forced a pacifier into my mouth and both Amazons paid me no further mind

“I would be happy to help Miss Miller is there anything I need to know?” asked Jazz

“She's still new here so you have to keep a close eye on her…” like I would run away now I thought to myself

“And her mummy doesnt want any mind tampering...” Are they talking about those drugs because yea I really don't want them and why does Rose have to be my mommy I continued thinking

“And please avoid physical punishment if possible…” wait does that mean she's allowed to hit me?

“Her mommy is trying to use the paci for reminders not to do bad things”

“I can do that” said the girl cheerfully and she brought herself to eye level with me

“We are going to have so much fun aren't we little Emy” I took the paci back out briefly to answer in my most sarcastic voice

“Back to school yey” and rolled my eyes, back home I was only a few weeks from completely finishing school for good and now I’m in a strange school and not even to learn but be the baby or would that be mascot for Gwen

“Is that alright?” asked Jazz and I saw Gwen nod from the corner of my eye

“Well you didn't have me in your old school” I rolled my eyes again because like a giant would make a difference, a bell started to ring and I knew like any other school that meant that classes would be starting shortly.

Jazz went to her seat at the front of the class and within five minutes every seat was filled with a student, I briefly wondered if it was normal for them to be so quite or if it was because I was sitting on the teachers desk watching them

“Alright class as you can probably all see we have a guest with us today” said Gwen the moment the last student sat down

“This is Emy my sisters new Little, she will be with us for today only and shouldn't bother our studies for the most part, Emy say hello to every one” I instantly spun and glared at her, didn't Gwen know that you weren't supposed to put the “new kid” on the spot on the first day

“Don't be shy” said Gwen, some ally you are, I turned back to see everyone watching me most with smiles but that made it look all the more menacing

“H… Hello” I managed to get out and there was one or two “owwww”s, in the second row a hand raised

“Miss do you need any help looking after her?”

“Thank you Tash but Jazz is already going to be helping me today” the excited face of Tash dropped and she started whispering to the girl next to her

“Alright if there's no other questions we shall get started with the lesson.”

I tried following what Gwen was talking about for maybe five minutes before I gave up it was like she was speaking another language so what was I to do lets see I’m supposably a baby hmmm what would a baby do in this situation, I looked around the desk and saw a small stack of paper that looked like it needed grading and a couple of pens in their holder now what am I to do… evil grin

“EMY NO!!!” I looked up after a couple of minutes to Jazzes voice and immediately felt her hands around me

“Jazz whats…” Gwen turned to see Jazz holding me with a pen in hand and the papers scattered over the desk

“Emy did you…” Gwen looked lost for words I just smiled at her all innocent like, there were a couple of chuckles from her classroom

“What did you want me to do Miss?” asked Jazz, Gwen just stared at me still in shock I think

"Emy that was very bad" seems Gwen had found her voice and now it was time to serve my punishment, I shrugged at her words and got another couple of chuckles from the students

"I'll take her Jazz" with one quick motion I was transferred to Gwen's arms

"Everyone read page fifty three and onwards till I get back" Gwen and I were quickly out the door and in the deserted hallway, I was set down and Gwen remained on her knees so we were closer to eye level

"Emy how could you do that?" She asked, I simply shrugged

"I brought you with me because I thought you were well behaved and would like this over going to a daycare" the hurt in Gwen's voice made me look back at drawing on the sheets with a tint of regret

"It was nice…" I struggled to think of the words but Gwen waited for me to continue

"But you want me to go with some stranger and play baby"

"Oh is that what this is about" Gwen's tone was almost as if she was waving the point aside as if it had no importance

“What do you mean oh that?”

“Kaylee was telling me that you actually wanted to be Roses baby but didn't want anyone to know” that lying little…

“But it's ok to be little in fact it would mean the world to Rose” I frowned in confusion

“Then why are you upset that I was basically doing something so childish” Gwen opened her mouth for a moment then shut it again and thought about it for a moment

“You know you're right, I would have definitely expected it from Kaylee but you blindsided me, I guess I didn't think you would” she chuckled

“Sooooo… your not mad?” I asked thinking I had gotten away with it

“Of course I’m mad but I’m also happy, I just have to watch out for that trickster behaviour in the future” I bobbed my head back and forth

“Sooooo are you going to make them do the work again?” I asked

“Maybe, it would be some good revision” I shuddered

“I’m glad I didn't have you as my teacher in school” I stated and was just thinking that I had gotten away scot free when a new paci was placed in my mouth which I immediately spat out

“WHAT THE HECK NASTY FLAVOUR IS THAT!” Gwen caught the falling paci easily and replaced it in my mouth

“Marmite” said Gwen with a smile

“Well it sucks” I said around the paci and tried to keep my tongue away from the teat

“It's not supposed to be nice” chuckled Gwen

“Now you keep that in until I say or your not going to like what comes next” I gulped and nodded, this taste was quite bad I hated to think she had something worse.

“Alright class now that our guest is settled down once more let us return to studies” said Gwen, did you know that two desks on their side against a corner wall can make a pretty good baby prison, I know I didn't either till now, my head still went over the top when standing but when sitting I was in my own tiny room… with blank paper… and pens… and a sippy cup that I couldn't use because of the paci I had to leave in which I found is worse than having a cut in my mouth, no matter how bad you know it's going to be the tongue always goes back for another touch but instead of pain it's a disgusting flavor yuck.

“Alright class that it for this period I’ll see you all tomorrow” Gwen turned to look at me

“Ok you can remove it now”

“Good” I said and practically through it away in my race to drink as much of the apple juice from the sippy cup

“If you don't slow down you'll have an accident” said Gwen as she bent down to pick up the pacifier

“Too late” I murmured

“And it's not an accident I needed to go” I was slowly getting used to the wet diaper and even having to use them but it did still bring warmth to my face but at least it would no longer fry an egg

“I thought you had to tell Rose when you need to go” said Gwen in a semi mocking tone

“I don't see her do you” I shot back and she snorted a chuckle

“No, no I don't, now do you need a change”

“I just said I am wet…” before I could finished I felt Gwens hand squeeze the front of my diaper

“I think you'll be right till next period” it was my turn to be shocked

“But… but Rose changes me straight away” the thought of having to stay in this thing longer than the time it took one of the Amazons to notice was unthinkable

“Your only a little damp silly” Gwen replied as if I had just said something funny

“What if I get a rash?” I tried arguing

“That's what the powder is for” Gwen said simply, the classroom door opened and the first students of the next class started to make their way inside

“Don't worry I’ll change you after this class” Gwen whispered and stood up to greet the class.

I don't think that I need to say it but I’ll say it anyway, I was frustrated about having to stay in this wet diaper and I may have taken it out on Gwen's class a little though they did enjoy the antics.

Whenever Gwen wasn't looking at the class or me I would pop my head up over the desk and pull funny faces and when that got boring resorted to quickly making paper puppets and putting on a little show for the students, apart from a few random chuckles that escaped every now and then Gwen was none the wiser of my actions until the near end of class

“Ok Emy what are you doing?” asked Gwen when one of the male students burst into hysterics from my puppet show, I was back on my wet bum and “playing” with the paper once more before Gwen got a good look at me

“Me? Nothing” I said in my most innocent voice, there was another small chuckle from the class, turns out I might make a good comedian some day

“Really nothing” she looked at me with a raised eyebrow, how does she do that?

“It's not my fault your class laughs randomly” Gwen was about to reply when the bell rang for the end of class

“Ok everyone please read the next chapter for homework and I will see you all tomorrow” the entire class all raised from their chairs and exited the room leaving me and Gwen alone

“Do I get a change now?” I asked still playing innocent

“After distracting my class”

“I wasn't doing any such thing and even if I was I don't see what one thing has to do with the other” Gwen sighed

“Chief really is a good name for you” I grumbled my disapproval and the door swung open once more

“Miss Miller Mr Smith asked me to ask for your help” It was Jazz and she looked out of breath

“Ok thank you Jazz, are you still right to look after Emy for me?” Jazz nodded and Gwen quickly started gathering up her stuff

“Emys bag of supplies are under the desk” and just as Gwen was leaving I shouted

“What about my diaper…” I trailed off at the end see as she was out the door

“Well this sucks” I mumbled and saw Jazz standing over me with two bags hanging off her

“Hey there again” said Jazz brightly

“Hey” I said and shot her a quick smile

“Did I hear right that you need a change?”

“NO” I shot back quickly, i didn't want this strange girl changing me, it's bad enough that Rose does it

“Are you sure your not lying to me? If I check you and find a wet diaper that's lying and I’ll have to punish you and that's not a good start to a new friendship” my mind rushed quickly and came to the conclusion that even though she isn't allowed to hit me or anything she could still make my life annoying by telling Gwen and worse Rose of false stuff I didn't do

“Geez it was a joke”

“I’m sure it was now let's get you changed” said the girl brightly and started to lift me out from the confinement of the desks

“Wait no it's not that bad” I tried to reason

“Nonsense we don't want you getting a rash” isn't that what I said to Gwen

“Really it can wait till Gwen gets back”

“We won't be meeting up with Gwen till lunch I have you all study break and think that means a change, how would it look if when I give you back you have a diaper rash?”

“Not good I guess”

“That's right not good so be a good sport and help me out here” she said putting on a begging look for me, I rolled my eyes

“Fine but make it quick” I am way to soft sometimes

“Thank you Emy” with a quick rearrangement of the things on the desk there was a space just large enough for me… I am so going to regret this

“Just got to get…” Jazz mumbled to herself as she pulled out a sheet from the bag Gwen had left and placed it over the desk then proceed to lay me on it

“Now can you lay still for me or do you need something to hold you?”

“I’m fine on my own” I said flatly, she nodded and proceed to pull out the changing supplies while always having one eye on me at all times.

Jazz wasn't anywhere near as fast and gentle as Rose is at the diaper change and I swear she missed some spots when cleaning

“There we go just as good as your mummys changes isnt it” said Jazz with a smile

“Ah… sure” I replied not so sure and adjusted the diaper when she wasn't looking, I get the feeling this is going to be a long day.

• Like 4

This was a fantastic new chapter. Emy is quite the character and had me laughing at a couple of places. I was very happy I could give this a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Part 14 School Life

With everything packed away and me in Jazz’s arms we were off and out the door, in the hall there weren't many people still in the hall I guess that most of them had already gone to their classes

“So where are you kidnapping me too?” I asked while looking at the various notices and scenery

“First of all I’m not kidnapping you I’m simply looking after you, secondly I thought I would bring you to the library with me”

“And do what?” I asked since my question wasn't really answered

“I don't know, maybe you could help me study…”

“I tried following that first class nah... can't help”

“Then maybe you could draw me or your mommy some pretty pictures”

“Been doing that since you left” I knew I wasn't making this easy on the girl but meh I don't know her

“Ok then… I’m sure we can find something to do when we get there.”

I don't know why I was making it harder on the girl I had been in a similar situation before but my charge couldn't talk very well… or rather only knew a handful of words, I would think that being asked to look after an adult that is expected to act like a child would be a lot harder but if my random questions I asked as we walked was annoying Jazz she did well not to let it show

“Here we are this is the library” said Jazz as we passed through the double doors

“It's small” I said in a little bit of shock with how big everything else was in comparison to my size I expected the library to be bigger instead it had a dozen or so rows of shelves, a row of computer terminals and a reading corner, the lady at the desk glared at us probably from my comment, Jazz just ignored the glare and walked over to the reading corner and lowered me onto a cushy bean bag chair

“Comfy” I said and wiggled around making as much noise as I could before getting myself settled

“I’m glad you like it now what to do with you...” Jazz tapped her chin for a moment then snapped her fingers together

“I know” she immediately dropped both bags to the floor and rummaged through her own till she pulled out a rectangular rounded boxish thing

“Is that…” I started and looked at the device in her hand

“Now I only share this with Littles that are good…” I continued to stare at the device and there was no doubt about it now, it looked almost exactly like a Nintendo Switch from back in my world I would have killed for one

“Are you good?” she asked and I immediately nodded, she chuckled at my enthusiastic response

“Ok then here you go” and she handed the device to me

“Do you need me to show you how it works?” I shook my head

“No thank you I’ll figure it out”

“How very polite” with that she too settled in a bean bag and pulled out some papers.

I fiddled with the switch for a few seconds before turning the thing on and jumped through menus like I had been using it for years, finally I found the game Zelda darn I was hoping she had a Mario game but hey Zelda will do, I booted up the game and started to play.

“Jazz there you are” I looked up from my game to see three other girls walking towards Jazz and myself

“We were wondering where you got to”

“Whos Little?” asked another of the girls

“This is Emy, Miss Miller asked me to look after her for a bit” replied Jazz

“Emy meet Jenny, Mel and Ella"I clicked them a quick wave and continued playing my game, two of them took a beanbag each next to me while the other remained standing

"Whatcha playing?"asked the girl called Mel

"Zelda" I replied simply

"Did your mummy get you that?"

"No, it's Jazz's" I replied nodding my head towards Jazz

"Well aren't you lucky she doesn't give that to just anyone" Yea right I thought she probably gives it to anyone she wants to be quite, it did get me thinking about how much Amazon's play games, I took a quick scan of the room and not a single person was goofing off

"Oh no I think your character died" I turned back to the screen and sure enough she was right, I let out a sigh and turned off the game

"If your done we could do your nails if you like" said Ella the girl on my other side

"What… why?" I asked confused

"Don't you want to look pretty, we could do your hair too"

"Go get a doll to play with" I said a bit more  rudely than I intended and flicked the Switch back on

"Emy that wasn't nice" I looked over to see Jazz had stopped talking to Jenny to chastise me

"Apologize or you won't be aloud to play your game anymore"

"But I don't want my nails and hair played with"

"That's fine but be polite about it" I rolled my eyes and handed back the Switch

"Emy you don't have too…" I cut her off

"I'm done with it anyway… and sorry I guess" Jazz seemed both happy and confused

"Come on Emy I have pink for you" said Mel pulling out a bottle of pink nail polish

"Why does everyone think that I like pink" I muttered just loud enough for her to hear me

"How about one that changes colour with your mood" my ears perked up at this

"It's not just that one that changes with body temperature is it?" I asked a little more curiously, the two closest girls chuckled

"Nope this is the real deal" I thought about it for a moment and came to a decision

"Alright" I answered

"Excellent come sit with me" said Ella patting her lap

"Why?" I asked confused why Ella wanted me to sit with her when Mel was the one with the bottle of nail polish

"So you will be closer to Mel's height silly" right that made sense, I moved over onto Ella's lap which did make me higher to Mel who had taken my old beanbag

"Right which hand first?" Asked Mel as she fished out another bottle which read "Little rainbows", I offered my right hand and Mel set to work.

Turns out Ella had another reason for me to sit on her lap and that was so she could play with my hair

"If I'm going to be your doll can I ask you a couple of questions?"

"Sure thing" replied Mel

"What's the whole deal with Amazon's wanting the Little they live with calling them mommy and stuff" the memory of calling Rose mommy had been drifting through my head every now and again all day

"Because they are your caregiver" answered Ella in a soft voice

"Try to see it from my end though, I have a family back home, I was just about to finish school so I might even be older than you then I get brought to this strange place, forced to wet myself and start living with someone who wants me to call them mommy, I swear it's like I'm losing all control of my life" They were silent for a moment then Mel spoke up

“If anything I think you have gained control, yes you have sacrificed somethings but you have gained more than you have lost” I looked at Mel as she stopped painting my nails while speaking

“How so?” I asked not believing her

“Well when's the last time you have cooked?”

“Before I got to this dimension”

“When you ask for something from your caregiver what happens?” I thought back for a moment

“Rose usually tries to help me either get it or close too” Mel smirked

“Well sounds to me like you have your own personal slave but let's continue for the sake of argument, have you called Rose mommy yet?” I turned my head away not wanting to look at her for the answer

“Yes” I replied slowly

“And did you notice any difference after wards?”

“Well I was mostly asleep when I said it but now that you mention it…” I thought about this morning and how happy Rose was, could that have been just from me calling her mommy?

“She did seem happier” Mel grinned at me

“Next time you want something call her by her name and if you don't get your way…” Mel did some air quotes with her hands

“Accidently call her mommy and see what happens”

“What if I can't say the word” it just seemed like I was betraying my own mother somehow

“Don't think of it as referring to your own mother but as another name for Rose” I noticed Jazz looked up from the papers she was sharing with Jenny, she must have been listening in

“Mel what are you teaching my charge?” asked Jazz with a frown

“Nothing just girl talk” Replied Mel with a smile and she resumed the painting

“So you think it's like a magic word to get my way?” Mel shrugged

“Something like that, look all I’m saying is that I would trade with you any day our work is so hard” From the corner of my eye I could see Ella shaking her head

“Ok yeah maybe not but you do have it better than you think” Corrected Mel, apart from Jazz and Jenny's whispered conversations the room was silent as I thought about what Mel had been saying

“That still doesn't answer my question of why your lot like to be called that” Mel shrugged again

“Genetics I guess but I like big sister instead of mommy” I rolled my eyes

“I’m sure that will change if you ever get a Little” Mel bobbed her head

“You might be right but for now how did your big sis do?” Mel nodded down to my now free hand and I looked down at my nails which was a cloudy white

“Can't say I’m all that impressed” I shrugged, I immediately felt my arm being pinched

“Ow what was that for?” I glared at Mel and rubbed my arm

“Look” replied Mel and she nodded at my free hand, the nails had gone to a deep red and right before my eyes they were changing from red to blue with sparkles

“That is so cool” I nearly squealed in delight

“Glad you like it” smiled Mel

“And… I’m finished to” stated Ella, in moments a compact mirror was brought before me and I could see that Ella had changed my pony tail to twin braids that joined at the back

“Just as cool right?” she asked, I frowned because to me it didn't look that good

“It's good I guess” Mel snorted with laughter

“Don't worry Ella it's just because she hasn't seen the rainbow nails before”

“Yea that's it” I added quickly seeing my way out and the two girls chuckled.

I continued talking with Mel and Ella till lunch and was always amazed how the nail polish would change colours with even the slightest change in mood, the bell rang right on twelve

“Lunch time” said Mel as she started getting up Jazz and Jenny were packing up their books and papers

“Are you going to join us little Emy?” asked Mel

“I’m not little you're just too tall” I said getting to my own feet

“Emy will be coming with me” said Jazz walking over to us

“That sounds great what do you like to eat”

“Hold up Mel I said Emy is coming with me”

“And your going to lunch right?” questioned Mel

“After I find miss Miller to return Emy” Mel looked like someone had just taken her favorite toy from her

“You don't have to give her back straight away do you?” what am I a book?

“I was told to return her at lunch”

“Then it's settled we can find miss Miller towards the end of lunch” I was starting to like Mel and Ella so i wanted to spend lunch with them

“Gwen won't mind if I’m a bit late” I said not having the slightest clue if it would matter or not

“Mmm… I don't know” said Jazz slowly, I get a soft bump from Ella and hear her stage whisper

“Give her the face”

“Oh right” so like we had been talking about earlier I gave Jazz the sad puppy look, Jazz looked like she was thinking for a moment then turned to Jenny who was finishing putting the last of her things in her bag

“What do you think Jen?”

“I don't care what you do with the munchkin, thanks for the help I’ll talk to you later” my mouth dropped open, from everything I had seen and heard about the Amazons us Littles were like catnip for them and couldn't resist liking us and here was this girl calling me a munchkin and walking off like I was a common pebble or something

“Don't mind her Emy, Jen is an oddball and can't appreciate how adorable you are” said Mel and she bent down to hug me

“It's actually refreshing to see that not all you Amazons are Little crazy" I replied as I patted the giants back

“Well you must be hungry let's get you something to eat”

“I’ll just let miss Miller know what we are doing and we can go” Jazz said and she pulled out her phone.

The three of us walked down the halls with me holding the hands of Jazz on one side and Mel on the other, without warning they would lift me into the air like I was a kid walking with their parents.

I guess I was expecting something more like my own school cafeteria back home with the whole long lunch line thing but walking into the Amazons cafeteria I could see that everything was of… I don't know a higher class maybe, there was still the normal looking lunch line but it was moving much faster than back home and there wasn't many people sitting in the room

“Where is everyone?” I asked

“Not everyone eats here, there are some nearby shops” replied Jazz and she picked me up into her arms and went over to the line

“Do you know what you would like for lunch?” asked Mel

“Don't you have to pick from what they have?” I asked back

“That would take too long” smiled Mel

“That's right if you can think of it there's a good chance the cafe has it” said Jazz, I thought about this odd statement

“Anything you say”

“Anything” parreted Mel

“So… if I wanted a jelly bean burger deep fried and crumbed they would have it?” almost all the near by Amazons chuckled at my absurd creation

“I think so” chuckled Mel

“Is that your order?” asked Jazz

“God no… hmm a chicken and cheese toastie please”

“And I was half expecting you to want chocolate” said Ella in her quite voice

“As nice as that is it's not much of a meal” I retorted

“I’ve seen Littles try it before” shrugged Ella.

It didn't take more than five minutes before we were at the front of the line and Jazz was talking to a screen on the wall, after she was finished we walked off to a nearby table

“Soooooo… they bring it to you?” I asked after all she wasn't given a ticket or something, Jazz pulled out her phone and wiggled it

“They will let me know when it's ready on this”

“Saves on paper I guess” I then shrugged and Mell started talking to Ella about how my hair should be some other way, I tuned them out while watching the students collect their meals from a couple holes in the wall, I know I said that it had a higher class feel to it but now I’m rethinking that.

We got our meals and went to the outside tables, it was just as I was about to bite into my toastie that I caught site of Gwen walking over to us with someone in tow

“Gwen really you don't have…” I then saw the face of it's speaker

“ROSE!!!” I called and jumped up from my spot on the table, Roses head span for a second till it fell on me and her pace doubled

“Emy what are you doing here?” asked Rose with a look of concern on her face

“Calm down I brought her here” said Gwen now at her side

“You did? I thought you took her to another daycare”

“Nah I thought she would have a much better time here with us”

“But you left her with strangers… um no offence” Rose added quickly to Jazz and friends, Jazz waved off the remark probably happy to let Gwen do all the talking

“All these girls have been in one or more of my classes for the last three years, Jazz could you please tell Rose here what you are studying”

“Sure thing… ah hi I’m Jazz and I’ve been studying Little care, Little development and the psychology of Littles, this is my final year” Rose looked impressed

“Ok… but have you had any experiences with Littles till now?” asked Rose almost like she was looking for something to get upset with Gwen about

“Yes mam, my own mother adopted a Little four years ago he's actually the reason I wanted to be a Little carer, I have also been shadowing carers one day a week for the past two months” Rose finally looked convinced that Gwen hadn't left me with a serial Little killer

“Don't worry Rose I was only with Jazz and her friends the last period and they are really nice they even painted my nails see” I held up my hands to show bright yellow nails

“Well that's very nice of them I hope you thanked your new friends” it felt like a stone had just sank in my stomach as the realisation that in fact I had not thanked Mel and Ella, I quickly turned to Mel

“Um thank you for doing my nails” Mel smiled while Rose chuckled

“Emy can be a bit forgetful sometimes” said Rose and she gave my hair a quick tustle

“How about for this too?” asked Rose immediately another stone sunk

“Thank you too Ella” I quickly said and there was another round of chuckles.

Rose and Gwen came back with their food and a cup of apple juice for me, I told Rose  what had been happening so far, Ella had told me before lunch that Rose would like this for some reason and if Roses face was any indication Ella was right, everyone was mostly quite listening to me but added there little bits in between my bites of the toastie.

Lunch ended too quickly and I was back with Gwen in her next class room or to be more precise I was in the makeshift playpen which was in her classroom

“And as you can see here…” Gwen looked down at me yawning

“Did you want to take a nap Emy?” I nodded because I really couldn't be bothered doing much else at this point

“Just give me a moment class” said Gwen and she pulled two blankets out of the bag Rose had given her, within moments Gwen had one blanket folded in just the right way to be used as a pillow and the other fluffy one wrapped around me

“We will try to keep the noise down” whispered Gwen I merely nodded and rolled over then listened to Gwen droning on about some math problem I couldn't begin to follow but it did allow me to drift off to sleep much easier.

“Shh” we don't want to wake her” I vaguely heard this muffled voice and felt my body being lifted then back to resting on something

“I’ll bring her back here after the period” said a whispered voice, I tried curling further into the soft warm thing I was laying in

“Take care” said another voice and I drifted back to full sleep.

I cracked my eyes open to see a book directly in my face

“What the…?” I said sleepily

“Are you awake?” came the voice of Jazz

“Mmmm” I semi groaned back, I took a better look around to find that I was resting in Jazz’s left arm

“How long was I asleep?” I asked

“Through two classes” replied Jazz

“This is the last period of the day” I blinked and rubbed my eyes to hopefully clear the last of the sleep

“Your cute when you sleep” I looked up at her with a frown

“Shouldn't you have been studying instead of watching me” I could see that I wasn't in the classroom any more but back in the library

“I have been but look just how cute you were” Jazz brought her phone up from the desk and flicked through till a picture showed up, it was me in the arms of Jazz holding onto her breast with one hand and worst of all some drool hanging out

“DELETE THAT!” I stage shouted and felt instant warmth come to my cheeks

“Why you look so cute” I dove for the phone but Jazz was too quick and pulled it out of reach

“Rose loved the picture when she saw it” I covered my face with my hands

“You showed Rose how could you” Rose was the last person I wanted to see that sort of thing

“Mrs Miller sent it to her” I groaned

“Of course she did” I rolled out of Jazz’s arms and onto a free beanbag thinking about how cruel this world is to me.

With one cruelty to me settled out by Jazz letting me play on her Switch again another had to start this time coming from my own body, I had to pee, looking at Jazz to make sure she wasn't watching I relaxed and just watched my game avatar walk endlessly till I felt the start of a dribble that quickly turned into a full on stream leaking into the diaper which thankfully absorbed it quicker than I could let it out.

Just as I was finishing I glanced back at Jazz to see the tiniest smirk on her face

“It's not what you think” I said quickly, she turned to me

“What do I think?” asked Jazz truly looking puzzled

“Nothing” I said and went back to the game

“Are you sure?” I nodded and buried my face closer into the screen

“You know those nails give you away” she grinned at me and went back to her reading.

I must have awoken towards the end of school day because it didn't take long before what I guessed was the final school bell for the day

“Well looks like that's the school day over” said Jazz as she packed up

“Does that mean I have to return the Switch?” I asked knowing the answer all to well

“Afraid so hun” I sighed, turned off the device and handed it back to Jazz

“I hope you saved your game first”

“Why's that?”

“You never know if we will meet again” I just shrugged at her statement

“I guess I’ll just have to start again” Jazz finished packing up then picked me up

“Nothing huh” I felt her lightly pat my diapered bum

“Nothing” I replied with a smile.

“Hello” I said as Jazz and I entered the classroom and I saw Rose and Gwen talking

“Emy” Said Rose with a smile and came over to take me from Jazz

“How was she?” asked Rose

“A perfect angel, she slept most of the last period and was no trouble after though she might need a change…” Rose smiled

“That's not a problem, thank you so much for looking after her today”

“It was my pleasure if you ever need a sitter just give me a call” said Jazz and she handed the bag to Rose

“Will do”

“Good bye Emy” I nodded

“Thanks for today I had fun”

“I’m glad” Jazz smiled and waved as she left the room

“Alright Gwen we had better be heading home” Said Rose turning to Gwen

“Yea I better pickup my little energiser bunny before she wears a hole in the floor” I laughed at the thought because she really did seem to have too much energy.

Rose strapped me into the car seat with the bag in the back with me and proceeded to drive off out of the school parking lot

“So tell me all about your day” said Rose so I took a breath and  told her all about Jazz and her friends, all the things that I didn't want to or couldn't during lunch.

We arrived home and right after Rose had set me down she wandered over to the couch and face planted

“Are you ok?” I asked wandering over to her

“I’m fine dear just a little tired”

“Gee how long have you been out of work?” Rose chuckled at my question

“Long enough to be tired from that day”

“Why didn't you have a job till now? Is the job market bad here” Rose hesitated before replying

“With my qualifications I could have gotten a job when ever I wanted I just had… other commitments before now”

“So teachers are in high demand at the moment well that's good for you” she flashed me a quick smile before rolling over onto her back and patting the side of the couch

“Come lay with me for a minute” I hesitated for a second then walked over to her and with her help ended up laying with her, laying there I could feel the slow steady beats of her heart, thump… thump… thump… I closed my eyes and listened to the beating

“Penny for your thoughts” I opened my eyes and looked to Rose

“Nothing really I was just listening to your heart” Rose smiled

“I hope it's beating normally” I smiled this time

“I’m no doctor but I think it is”

“That's good” replied Rose in a quieter voice, I continued to lay with Rose for a couple of minutes listening to Roses heart beat slowly, ever so slowly decrease to the point I was starting to think she was falling asleep

“It's not bedtime yet” I whispered and one of Roses eyelids flipped open

“I’m not sleeping, I’m resting my eyes” I chuckled and pushed myself up

“Come on we need to go for a walk” I grabbed ahold of Roses hand and lightly pulled

“A walk… how about we just lay here” I could tell that Rose didn't want to go maybe it was time to try my new secret weapon

“But I want to go to the park…” I lowered my voice for what I was about to say

“Please mommy” the moment the words left my mouth I could see that Rose lit up

“Emy did you…?” Rose trailed off and a smile came to her face

“Well if my Little wants to go to the park who am I too say no” I slid off the couch and Rose stood up

“But first let's get your bottom cleaned up” I frowned because she really didn't need to say it like that and I was scooped up.

“So you know about my day how was yours?” I asked from the stroller

“I’m sure you have seen a new teacher trying to learn the ropes before” came Roses reply from behind me, I chuckled at the memory or one of my teachers trying and failing to remember students names

“How many names did you forget?”

“None it wasn't the names it's that the school is built like a maze” she seems to have to good of a memory but no sense of direction

“How am I supposed to make fun of you for forgetting names if you don't forget them” I heard a slight chuckle from behind

“You’ll just have to remind me of my bad sense of direction”

“It's not funny if you tell me to make fun of it” I huffed

“I’m sorry Emy maybe the park will make up for it” we turned the last corner and the park came into view with half a dozen Littles playing.

“I’ll just be on this seat if you need me” yawned Rose as she sat herself down on one of the wooden benches

“Ok” I said and wandered off towards the swing set, thankfully there was a swing free and I took it for my place to watch, while Rose watched me I used the swing set but gradually I saw her head start to droop and finally collapse

“Finally” I murmured to myself and stopped the swing much to the enjoyment of one of the other Littles, I wandered off towards the place I had fallen the last time I was here, I looked on the pavement and saw that the nearby tree had grown a root underneath and lifted the concrete just enough to make a lip

“Your not planning on tripping on that again are you?” came a male Amazons voice and a smile came to my face

“Once was enough” I replied and looked up to see Dave walking slowly towards me

“Fancy seeing you here again little one” I smirked

“Told you I might see you again” I said proudly

“You didn't run away to get here did you?” he asked

“No I came with the lady I’m living with, Rose” I looked behind the tree and point out Rose, Dave watched her for a moment then asked

“Are you sure that's Rose?”

“I’ve been living with the woman for the last week I think I know her name” he gave me a slight smile

“Of course you do, I only ask because she looks like someone I used to work with”

“Did you want me to go get her so you can see if she is?” Dave chuckled

“Thats ok little one she looks tired best to let her sleep” I frowned

“Why do you keep calling me little one?” I asked

“Because I don't know your name” he said simply, I blinked a couple of times sure that I had told him

“Oh… um I’m Emma” he smiled

“It's good to meet you Emma”

“Mmm” I nodded my agreement

“Could you tell me about Rose?” he asked, I took a seat on the grass and patted for him to join me

“Well lets see she got me to make her life hell…” Dave chuckled

“I’m sure your not that bad” he said giving me a reassuring look

“Oh no I have given her a lot of grief from day one…” he smiled and waited for me to continue

“But other than me she started a job today at a school” Dave nodded

“What was the person you worked with like?” I asked now a bit curious

“Hmm… lets see… she was always focused and driven if she got something in her head there was no stopping her” this didn't seem like Rose she is more um… scatterbrained

“Yeaaaa… that doesn't sound like Rose she's more all over the place”

“Unless… her focus is me” Dave eyed me

“You never know you might be” we both sat in silence listening to the other Littles running around nearby till I finally broke the silence

“Do you know why she wants to look after me?” Dave looked in thought

“I’ve asked almost every Amazon I trust but no one can give me a good answer that makes sense to me” Dave waited a bit longer

“I don't think I will be able to do much better I’m afraid, my best guess is that it all comes down to genetics, it's quite literally in her blood to want to take care of someone and what happened to you probably pays a part” I looked at him for a second waiting for him to continue when he did I had to ask

“What do you mean?” he looked slightly surprised

“So she… oh… don't worry about it, really it's nothing”

“That tells me it's something I should know” I said glaring at him

“Really it's nothing I was mistaken I’m sure Rose has told you everything” I was about to say something else when there was a ringing coming from Daves wrist

“Sorry Emma I have to take this” and with a tap to his wrist watch Dave seem to zone out like he was listening to something

“Yes”

“...”

"Ok I’ll be there shortly” and he tapped the watch once more and his vision returned to me

“I’m sorry Emma that was my work calling, they need me to come in so I’m afraid I’m going to have to cut this short” I puffed out my cheeks slightly

“Fine but are you coming back?”

“Not tonight I’m afraid”

“But I want to talk to you some more”

“I’ll tell you what I’ll walk by this park each weekday at the same time who knows we might meet up again” with one last smile he pushed himself up then offered me a hand up

“I look forward to seeing you next time Emma” he said and waved goodbye, I waved to him and watched him leave, I continued to think about what he had said the entire time it took to walk back to Rose who was lightly snoring

“So wish I had a camera right now” I mumbled then poked Roses leg till she jumped awake

“What?... Emy oh it's only you dear, are you finished?”

“Yea” I replied and was locked into the stroller once more bound for home.

Before Rose could even think about flopping back onto the couch I reminded her that it would be time for dinner shortly and I couldn't even see over the counter top making it hard for me to cook

“I would never ask you to cook” said Rose with a sigh and began pulling things out of the cupboards and fridge

“It's only going to be a quick and easy tonight” true to her word in ten minutes of me watching Rose from the highchair dinner was served

“What's this?” I asked not knowing what was before me

“Haven't you had stir fry before?”

“If that's what you call this then no” Rose loaded the fork up and glided it to my mouth

“Have a taste it's nice I promise”

“It has to many green things” I huffed and Rose sighed

“I would normally find that cute but tonight I’m too tired” I dropped the act and took the fork from Roses hand and fed myself small mouthfuls while Rose ate her own meal, I was trying out some of the things that Mel and Ella had been telling me today but apparently Rose didn't want the act tonight.

With the dishes cleaned Rose left for her room and I could hear soft music coming from inside, I poked my head around the doorframe to see Rose laying on her bed looking at me

“Whatcha doing?” I asked softly

“Thinking about taking a nap” Replied Rose equally as quite

“Aren't you worried about me running away?”

“Are you planning too?” I thought about it for a moment then shook my head

“Then come lay with me” I walked over to the bed and like last time Rose helped me up and I laid beside her looking out at the room, I closed my eyes and listened for that heartbeat I heard last time even with the music I found it beating away it's rhythmic beats mesmerising in it's own way

“Better not listen to long you might get hypnotized” came Roses soft voice after a couple of minutes I opened my eyes and faced her

“The music?” I questioned but the moment I did I noticed that there was no longer any music playing

“My heart” smiled Rose and I could tell she was playing with me, I returned the smile

“It wouldn't be that easy” Rose shrugged lightly

“Just remember what Amazon breastmilk does to Littles” I thought back to the party at Gwen's place how Rose had told me that if a Little drank Amazon breast milk it would temporarily mentally regress them and forge a bond with the Amazon that fed them making it much easier to control Littles, I shuddered at the thought

“Your kind is like an apex predator made for Littles” I said softly and eyed Roses breasts

“It does seem like that” smiled Rose

“Just let me know if you want a drink” my mind short circuited for a moment before Rose continued

“I’m joking I know you wouldn't want that”

“Oh… haha” I replied nervously but a strange thought struck me

“Can you… you know… produce milk?” I asked, Rose eyed me with a slight smirk

“Want some do you?” I shook my head

“I just thought you had to give birth before being able to… you know” I looked away, it was strange I remember talking about this sort of thing with my mother with no problems but talking to Rose about it makes me feel almost as embarrassed as the first time Rose changed my diaper

“When an Amazon is looking after a Little we can start to projuice it at will but it does take a little bit to start” listening to her I was starting to think that I was more comfortable talking to her about my diapers, Rose smiled probably reading my mind again

“It's ok we don't have to talk about it any more” she said with her smile and pulled me closer to her, I closed my eyes and listened to the thump… thump… thump of her heart till for a couple more minutes before I had to ask

“Is Rose your real name?” there was a noticeable hesitation

“Of course it is sweety why do you ask?”

“It's a rare name back home that's all” I replied with the lie I had worked out before hand

“It's not that common here either but thats what my mother called me” I contemplated asking Rose if there's anything else I should know but I think I had raised her suspicions too much for now, I went back to listening to the rhythmic beats of Roses heart, the sound that sent me off to dreamland in her embrace.

• Like 5

Very good chapter I am starting to think that Emy really wants to stay and be a baby. She had an opportunity to try and run when Rose fell asleep at the park and she was talking to Dave. It didn’t seem like she was even considering it at that point. I was happy to give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

• 2 weeks later...

@SGTbaby Glad you liked it ?

@CDfm Thank you for pointing that out, I probably should have added something about her thinking of escaping.

Part 15 The first day of care

Rolling over I felt something softer than the wall I was used to, opening my eyes I could just make out the still form of Rose, it was strange to see her asleep and with messy bed hair.

I continued to watch her breathing slowly for a couple of minutes till I heard the sound of something that couldn't be anything other than an alarm, quickly I shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep

“Mmm” I heard Rose and the alarm was stopped then the sound of stretching and finally she must have seen me

“Good morning Emy” came Roses whispering voice then I felt something touch my forehead, it was a kiss from Rose my queue to wake up, I opened my eyes slowly then let out a yawn and just for good measure a big stretch

“Ah your awake sleepy head” I looked up to Rose who was standing over me with her usual warm smile

“Yeah I’m… awake” I yawned once more

“I was beginning to think you would sleep through anything” I looked around the room then back to Rose

“Why what did I miss?” I asked putting on my puzzled face

“Nothing at all” chuckled Rose

“Now how are you this morning?” asked Rose, is it strange I knew she wasn't asking about my health but rather my diapers condition, I quickly snaked my hand down my pajama bottom and gave the diaper a quick squeeze to no surprise I felt the cold squishy thing

“Wet” I sighed

“That's ok honey it's what the diapers are there for” and with a quick scoop I was in Roses arms once more

“Breakfast or diaper change first?” asked Rose

“Hmm…” normally it was a no brainer for the diaper change but I was feeling peckish and it wasn't like I hadn't already been laying around in it for maybe hours

“Breakfast first”

“Sounds good” said Rose and she carried me into the kitchen.

“Now what do you feel like for breakfast?” asked Rose after I was in the highchair

“After all it is your first day of daycare” Rose was just evil sometimes

“Didn't Gwen tell you, I can't go there till next week, I guess I’ll just have to go to school with you again” I tried but she didn't believe me for some reason

“Nice try, I spoke to Gwen after you went to sleep and she told me everything”

“Drat” I said snapping my finger

“So what will it be?” asked Rose once more

“Hmm… cereal” Rose had originally tried feeding this to me too but we found that with the size of the spoon Rose used it was almost impossible for me to choke on anything and so I was allowed to feed myself, within moments Rose handed me a bowl of some sugar loaded cereal covered in milk.

We mostly ate in silence till Rose was finished with her toast

“I take it you still don't want to go to daycare?”

“Of course not” I responded

“What am I even going to do there I don't want to play baby”

“Are you going to give me trouble in getting you there?” I grinned my evil smile

“Maybe” I replied, truth be told I was thinking nothing of the sort but no need to tell her that

“How about this if you are good this week I’ll take you to the zoo” I tried raising an eyebrow at her and failed, how do you raise just one?

“Oh” I replied instead

“You used to live on a farm so I thought you might like it”

“There's a big difference between farm animals and zoo animals” Rose took my now empty bowl from me and began washing it

“The zoo just got three new tiger cubs” I chuckled as I realised what was happening

“Now why do I get the feeling this is more for you than me?” Rose looked at me like she couldn't believe I had figured her out

“Ha I knew it you do” she shrugged a little

“If you don't want to go just say so” I smirked at how obvious she was being

“And if I say I don't want to go?” I saw Roses face drop a bit

“Then we don't have to go” she replied

“I’ll have to think about this” I didn't like leaving Rose in suspense for something I knew she wanted to do but going to the zoo really didn't interest me in the slightest.

With breakfast out of the way next came the part that I still hated, the morning bowel movement, thankfully this normally liked to happen around the same time that Rose liked to give me a bath.

I quickly got my business out of the way and Rose removed the soiled diaper so I could jump into the bath and clean myself

“Are you finished?” asked Rose after I had been laying there for a couple of minutes, I glanced at her then sank so my mouth was below the water line and blew bubbles

“Come on it won't be that bad I promise” I resurfaced

“Can't you come with me then, I came to school with you” I knew it was unreasonable and yes childish but there's going to be so many people I don't know

“Sorry hun I need to go to work” replied Rose and she stroked my wet hair

“Mmm… I know I’m just being silly”

“No your not it's normal” I shrugged and returned to blow bubbles.

We were both ready and at the door

“Ok do we have everything?” asked Rose, I patted myself and found that I was still half expecting to find my phone and purse in the pockets but no luck

“No I’ll be back in a sec” I said and ran off to the bathroom and rummaged through the towels and found the watch I had hidden there, I quickly slipped it onto my wrist and made my was back to Rose, surely Rose knew that I still wear it I mean I don't know how she could have missed it last night with us sleeping in the same bed but she never says anything about it so it remains my little secret

“Got everything?” asked Rose again, I nodded and we were on our way.

“Ok I just need you to fill out this part on your little and we will be all set” said the Amazon at the front desk of the daycare, Rose took a tablet and scrolled through some things that I couldn't see

“Yes… yes… no… yes… no…” then Rose looked down at me

“Hmmm… I’m not sure about that one” the Amazon looked at the tablet

“If you don't know just take your best guess and we can change it later if needed” said the desk Amazon

“Ah ok” Rose continued going through the tablet till finally she was done and handed it back

“Ok I think we are all set” the side gate opened  to reveal a hallway, Rose bent down to my level and gave me a hug

“Remember what I said, you will be fine, now go have fun and make friends” she released me and I turned to see the desk Amazon standing there waiting for me, with one last wave to Rose was out of site as the door closed. 

I slowly walked with the Amazon and eventually came to a room covered in so many bright colours I thought that a rainbow might have thrown up in the room

“Emy this is Martha she will be looking after you today” with a last pat to the shoulder she walked off probably back to her desk

“Emy good to meet you come in, come in” I took a corshes step into the room and saw that there wasn't anyone else inside apart from Martha

“First thing we do here is remove our shoes do you need help with that?” she asked in a friendly voice

“No” I replied and slipped off the shoes making sure to kick them to the side, Martha came over to me and said

“Could you be my little helper and place your shoes in here” Martha patted some little cubbies that was just big enough for shoes, I picked up mine and placed them in the closet cubby immediately “Emy” appeared under my shoes

“Thank you, your very helpful” I frowned at her

“Your the first to arrive would you like to help me set up?” I now saw that Martha was back over where she was before setting up some pillows in what looked like a blanket fort, I shook my head

“Ok well take a look around if you like and see if anything takes your fancy” she semi returned to her work and I did what she said and started to look around a good deal of it was what I expected, toys, paints, puzzles and basically anything that was targeted towards kids, there were the three rooms with closed doors but of course I wasn't tall enough to open them

“What's in here?” I asked pointing towards the first closed door

“That…” Martha looked up to see where I was pointing

“That's our sleep room so if you get sleepy just let me know and you can have a rest” I nodded and began pointing towards the second door when someone walked through the main doorway

“MARTHA I’M HERE!!!” the shouting voice could only belong to one person Kaylee, the moment our eyes looked her face managed to grow even happier

“EMY!!!” Kaylee sprinted over and tackled me to the floor

“Oph” I let out as I hit the soft carpeting

“YOUR HERE, YOUR HERE!” Martha came rushing over to us and lifted Kaylee off me

“Kaylee thats not how you meet new people now say sorry”

“Sorry Emy” said Kaylee apologetically, clearly Martha missed the fact that Kaylee already knows me

“It's fine” I replied and pushed myself up

“Do you two know each other?” asked Martha

“Yep” replied Kaylee and her head started bobbing up and down like a bouncy ball

“Our mommies are sisters” proclaimed Kaylee happily

“That's wonderful, there's already someone here you already know Emy” I nodded reluctantly, if she wasn't the one that could get me home I don't think I would want to have much to do with her

“Now Kaylee what did we forget?” Kaylee thought about it for a moment then replied

“Oh good morning Miss Martha” Martha smiled but shook her head

“Yes there's that but what else?” asked Martha, Kaylee again thought about it then it came to her

“We have to hide my shoes” she seemed like she had told the best joke ever heard

“Thats right now come on” the two of them went over to the same place I placed my shoes and with the help of Martha one by one both of Kaylees shoes were removed and in their own cubby next to mine

“Now what would you like to do?” asked Martha

“Oh oh can we play with the magic wall?”

“Of course do you need me to help set it up?” Kaylee shook her head

“I the bigger of Emy and me” she said proudly, I don't know how she figures that but whatever

“Ok just let me know if you need help” with that Kaylee ran over to me, grabbed my hand and pulled me over to what looked like a shiny blackboard, Kaylee began to play with the side then stepped back and grabbed what looked like pieces of chalk

“Here you can be blue” Kaylee handed me the blue piece and immediately notices that it was more like plastic than actual chalk

“What do I do?” I asked

“Draw your character silly” said Kaylee as she was drawing something, the moment the blue plastic touched the black material chalk like lines appeared where it moved

“What's that?” asked Kaylee when I was finished

“It's a stick person, what the heck is that?” I kid you not the thing that Kaylee had drawn was a messed up at symbol

“It's a kitty see the whiskers”

“Um sure I see it now” I replied still not seeing it

“Now touch your chalk like this” Kaylee pressed her piece longways on the black board and sparkles surrounded her drawing and jumped to life

“What the?” I exclaimed as I watched her drawing look around then start sniffing my drawing

“Are we going to start?” asked Kaylee looking at me rather than her now moving momstrosity, I shook my head and placed my chalk to the black board and just like Kaylees my drawing came to life.

It turned out that the two characters we drew were animated into a story that we had to help by drawing various things to help them but our story didn't last long

“Ok girls you need to stop playing with the wall now that others are arriving” Martha told us and Kaylee reluctantly turned it off making sure to drag me to the next stupid thing to play with but I was watching the door as one after another Little came into the room each with as much or more energy than Kaylee

“Emy it's your turn” came Kaylees voice

“Oh” I turned back to the board game I was playing with Kaylee and two other LIttles whose names I did not remember, I took my turn and went back to watching the door till I saw someone enter that I did know and she wasn't a Little

“What's she doing here?” I asked myself, from the corner of my eye I saw Kaylee turn to the door

“Thats Miss Jenny she's been here since last week for work placement but she's not nice” I turned back to Kaylee and saw that the other two were nodding their agreement at her words

“I met her at Gwen's school yesterday”

“At mommies school?” asked Kaylee, I rolled my eyes but nodded

“If you need anything ask Miss Martha and try to avoid Miss Jenny”

“Why's that?” I asked thinking that she seemed like a snob to me not so much mean

“The first day she arrived I asked her for a diaper change and she took me to the change room but didn't do anything but took me back out” said one of the boys

“I told Miss Martha what happened and the next time I was alone with Miss Jenny she…” the boy started to tremble, Kaylee patted him on the shoulder

“It's ok” she said to reassure the boy

“She... put me in the robo nursery, got it to give me a full check then on to… to… punishment mode” it looked like the boys hands subconsciously went to his backside, in a few more moments tears started to roll down his cheek and the sobbing started, two thoughts ran through my head, one what the hell is a robo nursery and two he's a grown man he shouldn't be crying

“There there we are here for you” said Kaylee and she offered him the plush puppy she had been holding which seemed to calm him down some

“And that's bad?” I asked wondering how some childish punishment thing could be that bad

“It's the last thing you ever want to happen” said the other guy dead serious

“Never be alone with her” sniffled the first guy

“Whys she here if shes that bad?” I asked still not quite believing she was that bad, Kaylee looked to the two boys then back to me

“We think she likes to torment us Littles” she said in the barest whisper, that didn't make any sense surely if it was found out what she was doing then she would be out of a job

“Did you tell Martha what she did to you?” I asked the sniffler, he shook his head violently

“She said that she would tell daddy I was bad if I told anyone” I frowned at the absolutely stupid excuse, it sounded like she was a bully for no other reason than because she's bigger.

There was a quick word from Martha to make sure that the sobbing guy was alright other than that we continued to play various games till morning tea making sure that we were all far away from Jenny 

“Ok Littles time for morning tea” almost everyone stopped what they were doing and came over to the kitchen area in the corner of the room

“Emy are you able to feed yourself or do you need help?” asked Martha bending down to be eye level with me, this mildly ticked me off but I kept it cool

“I can feed myself thanks” nailed it, Martha looked at something on her wrist and smiled

“Looks like you can thanks for helping me” I took a quick glance at Martha's wrist before she flicked it away and saw a list of things about me

“Where did you get that list?” I asked before Martha could stand up

“Your mommy made it for us when she signed you in” well that explains what Rose was doing this morning

“What does it say about me?” I asked now wanting to know what Rose had told them about me, Martha put on a friendly smile

“I could tell you about the boring amazon stuff or we could get some yummy food in here” Martha gave me a quick but very lite poke to the stomach, I flinched but held the smile that might have appeared if it was from Rose

“Miss could I please get a hand” called a woman near by

“I’ll be there in a sec Eve, Jenny could you please help Emy with her food” Jenny came over from what she was doing as Martha left me, I looked up at the Amazon

“Aren't you the munchkin from yesterday?” asked Jenny, I nodded

“It's nice to see a familiar face” I replied, she rolled her eyes and threw her thumb behind her

“Your lunch box is over there go fetch and here's a tip because I’m nice…” she bent down closer like she was going to tell me a really juicy secret

“Don't eat everything now there's still lunch to go” I frowned

“Thanks…” I walked away from her and grabbed a butterfly covered lunchbox with “Emy” written on it from a similar cubby hole that I had placed my shoes in, being the last left it wasn't hard to guess that it was mine even without the name.

Sitting at the same table as Kaylee and the two boys I watched Jenny makes sure that all the Littles were behaving while Martha was feeding three Littles in highchairs

“Why does she have to feed them?” I asked pointing to the highchairs

“They aren't old enough to feed themselves” said boy one

“Brody's daddy didn't want him to have teeth” said boy two I looked at him in horror

“The Amazons removed his teeth?” I asked not believing it

“Some Amazons don't like their Littles to be able to bite” I thought back to the day I first met Rose and am glad that Rose didn't do that to me

“Yea but he did bite everything and everyone” added Kaylee after a bite from her apple

“Look” Kaylee showed me her arm but I saw nothing

“What am I looking at?”

“He bit me on his first day see”

“Oh right I see it now” I said not really seeing anything

“You had better start eating or you’ll be hungry” said boy one, I looked at the butterfly's for a second then unzipped it to reveal an apple, some bar thing, a sandwich, a small screw top bottle filled with some brownish liquid and strangely a note

“What's it say” asked Kaylee, ignoring her I read the letter

“Because it's your first day I thought you might like some chocolate milk enjoy and have fun -Rose P.S. remember to only eat the food I give you” with a heart at the end

“It's just Rose reminding me of something” I replied and placed the letter back in the lunch box, like I needed reminding to not eat random food, pissing myself in my sleep sucks big time but just the memory of wetting myself in that stupid toy castle was mortifying beyond belief, I shook off the memory and took a large bite from the apple.

“Come on” whined Kaylee

“No” I said for the hundredth time

“But why?”

“Because of the last time I ate your food” I shot back

“What about it?”

“I don't want to be pissing myself uncontrollably” I said and pulled my food closer to myself as I noticed Kaylees hand creeping closer

“But mommy didn't put that stuff in today”

“I’m not taking that chance” I shot back

“Now keep your hands away” I grabbed her own plastic fork and made to stab her hand a couple of time

“Emy no” I quickly felt the fork being pulled from my hand

“That is not what forks are for” said Martha

“I wasn't…” she cut me off

“And what if you actually hit Kaylee?”

“It wouldn't happen” I tried to defend myself

“I’m ok Miss Martha”

“I'm glad dear but still Emy go sit in the naughty corner” she pointed to the opposite corner of the room that had a half stool on it

“I’ll come get you when you are right to go play again” I looked at her in utter disbelief, if I had accidentally stabbed Kaylee I could understand but we were just playing, Kaylee gave me a look that seemed to say “just go with it or it'll be worse” I groaned and stomped off to the stool.

Planting my diapered ass on the stool I watched as Martha packed up my lunch box it was a good thing that I wasn't hungry

“This bites” I muttered to myself and watched as both Martha and Jenny started to pull back the pants and dresses of the others to check their diapers, as one of them found someone that needed changing Martha would take them by the hand and lead them off to another room and return in moments

“Shit she's quick” I almost whistled at how quick she was, I suppose that's what you get when you almost do it for a living, Martha got three changes in before one of the Littles in the high chair started throwing a fit I watched as Jenny went over to the fit thrower and seemed to calm him down with ease.

"Well it's just you left" said Jenny after she had let the other littles go play, I looked up at her

"I'm fine" I lied

"Don't care I still have to check" without warning her hand found my crotch and squeezed the damp diaper

"I really hate lying Littles" remarked Jenny and she pulled me up off the stool and dragged me into the same room I had seen other littles be taken too

“Emy must be lucky last” said Martha as she taped up the second last diaper

“She is, did you want me to change her while you look after the others?” asked Jenny, I gulped and prayed the answer would be a big fat no

“Thank you Jenny that would be a great help just don't forget to clean up after your finished” said Martha and she threw her gloves in the nearby bin then followed the Little out the door

“Can you get up or do I have to do that too” said Jenny with an almost annoyed voice after she closed the door, I looked at the change table and saw that unlike the one Rose had this one had a couple of steps on one side

“I can” I mumbled and climbed up the steps, I laid down and waited for Jenny to do something

“How can you just lay there in your own filth” shot Jenny, I looked up to see her watching me

“Your kind hasn't let me have it any other way since I arrived here” I shot back anger in my voice because she hit the nerve that I was still getting used too

“bull shit those things aren't hard to remove” I ground my teeth and thought “it's not hard for you but it's near impossible for me” instead of voicing this I asked a question

“If you don't like Littles why are you working here” she eyed me for a few seconds longer before answering

“The job I wanted didn't have any spots left, this is the next best” she said as she pulled on some disposable gloves, that didn't seem to hard to get that information, it made me wonder if the others had even asked her why she was here, I felt her rough hands unclip my overall and pull them off she obviously didn't see the snap crotch

“Ease up” I said ask she near pulled my leg off getting the overalls off, she just ignored me and started ripping off the tapes of the diaper and rolling in on itself, without adding any powder or even wiping my diaper area she grabbed a fresh diaper and fastened it on my waist, I didn't need to see it to know that there was no way it was on right

“Um aren't you supposed to clean and add powder”

“Deal with it” she said snidely

“Your lucky I did this” jee she is a bitch

“I’m sure Martha wouldn't agree” I said thinking this would change her mind, her eyes just narrowed and she brought her face into my personal space

“You try it and you will not like what happens and if your stupid enough to still do it I promise you will regret it” I thought about pushing her face from my space but held off and glared at her

“What are you going to do? tell my mommy?” I made sure to put as much scorn into mommy as possible

“That's one option, just keep getting on my nerves and see what happens” she backed off and threw my overalls at me

“Get changed and wrack off” she said and was about to do something else before turning back to me and giving me a quick swat just under my padded bum, I near jumped as the pain registered

“And that's for lying earlier” she turned her back to me and started doing something else, I rubbed the place she had struck for a moment then quickly pulled on the overalls and left the room

“If she hits me again…” I muttered to myself after I was sure I was out of her range of hearing, I had never taken something like that lying down before and this time was no different she is a bully and if she tries just one more thing to me I was going to kick her ass and make sure Rose knew what sort of a bitch she is, for now I had to calm myself down before rejoining Kaylee and the two boys.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Great new chapter. I don’t think that Jenny needs to worry near as much about what Martha would do to her. She needs to worry about what Rose will do when she finds out how she is treating Emy. I was happy I could give it a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Time for another update, I just wanted to let everyone know that there's more swearing in this chapter so be prepared for that and also I dont have a lot of medical knowledge so if I've got something wrong please let me know so I can correct it.

Part 16 Wicked witch

I rejoined Kaylee and her friends 

“Are you alright?” asked boy one

“What did she do?” asked Boy two as I sat down with them

“Your right shes a bitch” I made sure to whisper the last part so Martha and the other Littles didn't over hear

“What did she do?” all three asked

“I told them what she had said, how she changed me and finally what she had done at the end

“Sounds like you got off easy” sighed Kaylee, without knowing what she had done to boy one I guess I had to take her word for it

“That doesn't mean I’m going to take it lying down if she tries any of that shit just one more time…” the two boys cut me off

“Don't”

“Just let it go it will be worse if you try to fight back”

“She will be gone after this week anyway” added Kaylee

“Just avoid her till then” While at some level I knew they were right a greater part of me just wanted to put this bully in her place, I looked over to the change room and saw her leaving

“Just one more time” I muttered, turning back I saw all three of them were shaking their heads.

I finally learned the two boys names when we went outside to play

“LETS PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!” squealed Kaylee and a couple of other Littles came over to join the group

“John you can seek first”

“Why do I have to” whined John

“Because your the oldest, Peter you can go next”

“But I want to go first Kaylee” Peter also whined, I was starting to get the feeling this was a normal thing for Kaylee and the two boys

“No Johns going first now start” John moped over to the nearest tree and started counting, Littles scattered in every direction

“Come on” Kaylee grabbed my hand and pulled me off towards the outside shed, there was a gap between the shed and the fence that Kaylee squeezed in.

I slowly made my way between the two walls and out the other side I was expecting it to just be a tight fit the entire way but after the shed there was a space just large enough to sit

“Sit with me” whispered Kaylee, I took a seat next to her

"This is my private spot" whispered Kaylee, I looked around the spot and thought it looked more like where the gardener kept their rakes and stuff, there was a gate that lead into here,  now that I looked but I don't think we were supposed to be here

"What are we doing here?" I asked in a whisper of my own

"Hiding silly" she replied and closed her eyes, I guess she was listening for John and sure enough I heard him running around and occasionally shouting how he found so and so.

Ten minutes went by and I gathered that everyone had been found by now apart from us

"Where's Kaylee and the new girl" asked a male voice I didn't recognise

"I bet she's cheating and hiding inside again" said a high pitched female voice

"Not this time let's go!" Shouted John and I heard footsteps running away from us, I looked over to see Kaylees grinning face, even with her eyes closed she is evil

“Your a cheater you know that right?” I said in a whisper

“We never set bounds” replied Kaylee and she opened her eyes to look at me

“Sounds like lawyering to me” I shrugged, she giggled and stood up

“Well sounds like they are all looking for us inside now time to go” Kaylee led the way out and sneaked over to the nearest flower bush

“Why are we here?” I asked after I crouched with her

“So we don't have to show our real hiding spot” the look on her face looked like it wanted to add “dah” to the end, I just shook my head at her.

Time after time Kaylee would pull off this cheating move till it was finally her turn to find everyone how no one caught on I have no idea, I was sure Jenny didn't give two shits what we did as long as it didn't make her life harder but Martha how she didn't see where Kaylee went each time is beyond me.

After hide and seek was over most of us decided to go back inside for a bit because it was Jenny's turn to watch the Littles playing outside which was a good thing for me

“Kaylee I need to go” I whispered to her as she was looking for a toy in the toy chest

“Then go she said simply” not even looking up at me, I had finally gotten to the point where normally I would do just that but that was with the knowledge that Rose had diapered me and nothing that I throw at it could make it leak, I may had poured water down the front to test and Rose may have thought there was something wrong with me peeing that much anyway this time is different

“You know who didn't put the diaper on right and I think it might leak” I whispered, this time she did look up

“Oh goody” she lit up like I had just told her she had won the lotto, I frowned

“Why is that good?”

“Because if you do leak you know who is bound to get in trouble for diapering you wrong” I thought about it for a moment

“Won't she get mad at that?”

“Your a Little all Amazons expect us to not know when we need to go, I haven't for a couple of months now” said Kaylee in a thoughtful voice

“Am I wet?” before this could sink in that there is no way I would know she grabbed my hand and held it to her crotch, I instantly felt the squishy diaper and pulled my hand back in disgust, my wet diapers were one thing but touching hers especially without warning was entirely another

“Thats gross” I hissed, as if she didn't hear me she asked again

“Am I wet?”

“Yes” I near spat

“Oh I didn't realise” bullshit, even if she didn't know when she was peeing I now know for a fact that the diaper feels different when wet than dry

“I’ll be back shortly” she said jogging off

“Back Kaylee…” I tried calling but trailed off as she kept running and I was left alone with the dilema go taking my chances with this miss fitted diaper and holding it wait no there is another option I could just ask Martha to put me in a better fitted diaper it's not like Jenny would know, I nodded to confirm my decision and walked after Kaylee.

I waited outside the change room till the door was opened to reveal Kaylee and Martha walking out

“Emy can I help you?” asked Martha as she saw me

“She's waiting for me” said Kaylee standing beside me

“That and I wanted to ask you too change me” I said looking up at the Amazon

“Oh are you wet?” she asked bending down probably to check me

“No” I answered before she could find out for herself

“Then why do you need a change?” she asked and I could see Kaylee had a worried expression on her face, I watched her for a second then responded

“I’m afraid this diaper will leak if I use it” there was a moment of surprise on the Amazons face then a smile appeared

“The only thing you should be worrying about is how much fun you're going to have” I frowned knowing that she saw me as a child worrying about adult things

“You don't need to worry about your…” I cut her off

“Jenny put it on badly look” I unfastened the overalls to reveal the il fitting diaper

“Oh” Martha stared for a moment then she pulled the diaper a little and I could see Kaylee had covered her face with her hands and was shaking her head, it then occurred to me that I had fucked up, there was no way that Martha wouldn't tell Jenny about this now

“Your right this could easily leak” said Martha in thought, I decided I had better try backpedaling

“Now that I look at it it's not bad” and started to reattach my overalls when I felt the larger Amazon hand on mine

“Let's fix this diaper” with one quick motion I was scooped up and off into the change room that Kaylee had just left.

Martha placed me gently on the changing table

“Do you know if you need to go now?” asked Martha clearly thinking it was useless to ask

“I do” I replied and martha's face was clearly surprised at hearing this

“Why's that?” I asked thinking that she was just going to put a new diaper on me

“We aren't supposed to change diapers unless they have been used first but readjusting the tapes after so long won't stick very well so...” she trailed off, I nodded my understanding, she wanted to readjust the tapes now and have me do my business then change me properly, I laid down and she quickly adjusted the tapes and I could tell now that it wouldn't leak but looking at the tapes it was clear that even I might be able to remove them

“Um could you give me a bit of privacy” I said after Martha had not moved for a minute

“Oh sure” Martha was clearly a bit surprised but walked off to fiddle with something else while I closed my eyes and felt the trickle turn into a full stream gushing into the absorbent padding hugging me

“Done” I sighed in relief, that had been growing in need for some time it was good to not have to worry about that any more.

Martha changed me as quickly and gently as I thought she would, she was nothing like Jenny and maybe even better than Rose, when we were out the door I expected to be let down but the Amazon kept walking over to the kitchen and set me down I was confused about it but started to wander off all the same

“Emy hold up a second” I turned back at Martha's words, she opened the little fridge on the bench and pulled out a bottle with some dark liquid in it, after a quick check of the thing on her wrist and the bottle itself she handed it to me

“Here you need to keep your fluids up”

I took it awkwardly, she gives me a quick smile and walks off.

I watch Martha head over to Jenny as I rejoin Kaylee and see her start a conversation that I know isn't going to end well for me

"To late now" says Kaylee and I feel a hand on my shoulder

"Yea" I sighed both of us knowing that what will be will be and there was nothing that could be done now.

I join Kaylee at another silly game for an hour or so till I notice that Jenny was wandering around the room doing the occasional diaper check, I was still dry even after that juice I was given so I should be fine, she comes over to us and checks Kaylee almost without the girl noticing then moves on to me, with a quick check she proclaims

"we have one, come with me" I glared at her

"I'm not wet I say" my eyes not leaving hers

"I say you are now come with me"

"No" I fire back

"Don't talk back to me or I'll have to punish you" I could see that she wanted any excuse to dish out a punishment

"I want Martha to check me" I say ignoring her threat

"She will just tell you the same thing now last chance” I thought about it and came to the decision that I might as well get this over with now then hide from her all day like a coward

“fine” I mutter and get up to follow her but she doesn't take me to the change room instead to the door next to it

“what is…” before I can get a good look inside I was forced in and the door was shut behind me, I quickly spin to try and stop the closing door but it was no good

“Start nursery” said Jenny in a voice I knew was a command for some computer

“Started” said a cheerful voice, I quickly glanced around the room and as expected didn't see anyone the voice could have came from

“Prepare Little for examination” said Jenny and within a moment cartoonish looking metal arms came out of the walls and picked me up, the worst part I kid you not is that the hands were covered with Mickey mouse style gloves

“WHAT THE HELL!” I shout as I’m placed on the closest change table, I try to push myself up but am immediately stopped by the gloved machine

“I told you not to get on my nerves” said Jenny coming over to look down at me

“I didn't do anything to you” I spat trying to escape the table

“Restrain the Little” straight away more hands appeared and held each of my limbs down alone with a strap placed over my chest

“I had an interesting conversation with Martha care to guess what it was about?”

“How the hell should I know” I said struggling to break free but the stupid machine wouldn't let go

“She was telling me how a Little came to her and wanted a new diaper because hers wasn't put on properly...”

“That could have been anyone” she smiled an evil looking smile

“She wanted me to make sure that the diapers are put on properly and how many have I changed today… oh yes just you” she clicked her fingers like it had just come to her

“Didn't your Little friends tell you what happens?” I quickly think back and no they didn't really tell me

“No? Well your about to find out first hand, begin examination” the stupid arm lifted me off the plastic mat momenterially and said

“Weight seventy kg (one hundred and fifty pounds)” and Placed me back down

“Bit on the heavy side aren't you?” smirked Jenny

“Fuck you” 

“Touchy touchy”

“Height one hundred and sixty five cm (5 foot five inches)” came the voice once more then I felt the mechanical hand holding my left arm begin to snake around my wrist

“What's it doing?” I asked now concerned

“Be quiet” I waited a few seconds looking at the thing till it's said

“One hundred and eleven beats per minute the patient might be panicking would you like me to calm them down before continuing?”

“No” answered Jenny without hesitation, the hand went back to holding down my arm

“LET ME THE FUCK OUT!” I screamed, so far nothing bad had happened but I got the feeling that it was going to get worse

“Hush, no one can hear you” Jenny tapped on the wall and said

“We have perfect sound insulation for screamers like you but by all means scream your heart out” I continued to shake every movable part of me only to have more hands sprout from somewhere to hold them too, one very small cable snaked from the ceiling, this one without a glove, when it got to my face I tried biting it only for it to move back like it knew what I was going to do

“STOP THIS NOW!” I screamed and saw Jenny just shaking her head with an evil smirk then a light flicked on from the tiny cable nearly blinding me

“WHAT THE HELL” I shouted as I forced my eyes closed

“Eyesight normal” said the calm mechanical voice

“I COULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT!” I screamed in annoyance and the cable retracted back into the ceiling, without warning two hands appeared out of nowhere and gently started to pull open my mouth, again I tried to bite but couldn't close my mouth in the slightest

“Thirty two teeth present, none missing” came the calm voice and the hands let go

“What a shame your mommy didn't rip those things out, you might be less annoying then” I bared my teeth at her as the voice stated it's next bit of information

“Littles age is ten months...”

“ELEVEN” I shot back knowing that Rose had told me the Little age I was considered

“Clothing not appropriate for age would you like this fixed after the exam?” Before Jenny could say anything I spoke up first

“No” she stared at me, rolled her eyes and shook her head

“Littles… yes fix clothing”

“Confirmed” answered the voice and I shook more in frustration then felt one of the mechanical arms work it's way under my overalls front and down to my crotch giving the diaper a squeeze, I tried to squeeze my legs together but of course was stopped from doing so

“Diaper is dry but wrong type for age would you like this fixed?” again I tried to jump in with no success

“Yes correct the diaper”

“Time to remove the clothing” said the voice

“Fuck no your not removing my clothes” I said but it was no use the machine moved my body even with me fighting it every inch, in no time I was left in nothing but my diaper and soon that too was removed

“Well at least you don't need shaving down there” commented Jenny

“SCREW YOU!” I shouted back at her and was flipped onto my stomach, I was just thinking that the machine or Jenny was about to spank me if only it had been that

“Please relax” said the calm voice and without warning

“What is it...?” I felt something cold and almost greased slide past my lower cheeks and into the outbound only hole, I froze for a moment in complete and utter disbelief then started to scream my head off like someone was trying to kill me

“GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT!” I repeated this along with some choice profanitys directed at Jenny for what felt like an eternity but in reality was probably only a couple of minutes

“Thirty nine degrees (one hundred farenheight)” said the voice and I finally felt the small thing being retracted, by this point I was in tears and pictureing ways to murder Jenny

“Oh look at the little cry baby” mocked Jenny

“I’m going to kill you” I managed threw my sobs, she merely rolled her eyes and said

“I think you need some punishment time for that” and with a few taps to the thing on her wrist and the words

“Enjoy” she walked off and out of the room, the machine wasted no time in putting the thickest diaper I had ever seen onto my waist and placing a yellow dress over my head then me onto the padded floor inside the caged play room that I was somewhat used to thanks to Rose.

I don't know how long I laid there thinking about what had been done to me each time the memory hit was another wave of fresh tears, it was seeing the door open through my blurred vision that finally broke me out of my cycle

“This isn't fair” came the unmistakable voice of Kaylee

“And you think I care about fair” replied the voice of Jenny, I wiped my eyes and managed to see Jenny putting Kaylee onto the same change table I had been on, the mechanical arms went to work and Jenny left the room once more, unlike with me the arms weren't giving Kaylee an exam like they did me but rather just changing her diaper and then placing her with me, I blinked not believing the super thick diaper I saw her in

“Yea” said Kaylee

“I like diapers but this is too much even for me” she huffed, the words seemed to take forever to register in my brain before it clicked

“You like diapers?” I asked trying to take my mind off what happened

“Of course I do they allow me to keep playing” she said like it was obvious, she then turned serious

“So did she…” Kaylee trailed off but I knew what she was asking and I nodded which almost brought back the tears

“Oh Emy I’m so sorry” she managed to shuffle over and embraced me in a hug, this did bring back the tears and I let out my sobs right there on her shoulder.

Finally I managed to get myself under control once more and let go of her

“Sorry” I mumbled, she gave me a smile and a reassuring pat on my hand

“It's ok I understand” we sat there looking at each other for a few more seconds then Kaylee broke the silence with a joke

“I just wish I had have had a diaper on my shoulder” I could see where my tears had fallen, chuckled a little then mumbled another

“Sorry” 

“No need to be sorry” she said waving it off

“Why are you here?” I managed to ask

“She put me in here because I refused to willingly say that you and I were fighting”

“Willingly?” I questioned

“Yea” sighed Kaylee

“She will just say that we were now that we are both here”

“Isn't there anything we can do?” I asked now over the tears and wanting the revenge

“Surely if I told Rose then Jenny would be fired or something” Kaylee sighed again

“Even the most trusting Amazon doesn't seem to believe us Littles when we tell them what happens and they see the records that the center gives them it's better to just stay clear of her” the injustice of it didn't sit right with me but just the memory of what Jenny had done to me made me have second thoughts about doing anything only time would tell what to do.

“Did you want to play?” asked Kaylee after some time

“Play with what?” I asked looking around seeing that while the room was brightly coulored there wasn't anything to actually play with in the room

“This is a robotic nursery almost everything is hidden till it's needed” said Kaylee

“That explains the hands” there was no sign whatsoever that mechanical arms had been near the change table

“Yea just ask for it and the nursery can provide” Kaylee waited a second then asked the thin air

“Can I paint please?” within a moment a corner of the wall opened up and placed an easel there filled with five coloured paint pots and a brush then the truly scary thing happened, the mechanical arms also came out of the wall and flew over to Kaylee and removed her clothing, I tried to rush back to the corner of the room but quickly fell because of the way oversized diaper changed my gate, I landed on the soft padded floor and was helped up by the arms, realising it was them helping me I flinched and repeated the whole experience once more, the second time I tried not to move as I saw the hands return to Kaylee to slip a smock apron over her head

“Wait was that…” I thought i saw something laying on Kaylees chest just before being covered

“Hehe you don't need to be afraid of them, they can be quite helpful see” chuckled Kaylee and gave me a twirl to show off the smock that covered her front down to her knees but was simply tied together at the back leaving her back and worse her diaper on full display for all to see

“Aren't you cold like that?” I asked now feeling a bit self-conscious of how bare my own legs and diaper were, the dress thing didn't cover much

“Nope, the room is set to a temperature so we could go all natural if we wanted and still be comfortable” I shuddered at the thought, that was not happening for me I liked my coverings thank you, I then remembered what I saw as Kaylee was getting dressed

“What was that around your neck?” I asked, Kaylee looked puzzled for a second then brightened

“Oh that” she put her hand down the smock and pulled out a small chain holding a metal cross

“So you still have faith?” I asked remembering that she had told me that she believed in something back at her place, she gave me a shrug

“I’m a bit more lapsed these days but I still wear this”

“I’m surprised that Gwen lets you keep it” I chuckled and kaylee quickly joined me

“Yea, she's awesome” it was great to laugh again even if it came in the form of a chuckle it was the sign that things would get better.

• Like 3

Like how she wasn’t punished for the language but hopefully they will be found soon. I also did like the table and how Kaylees and her relationship is growing. I think when Rose finds out what happens, it won’t be good though! Too bad they can’t get Jenny in the machine...lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Great new chapter. I still think that Rose is going to go nuclear on Jenny when she finds out what she has been doing. I was happy to give this a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

Thanks @CDfm I really didn't think people would still be reading to this point ?

Part 17 Jenny

Kaylee maybe really annoying at times but that also makes her very good at distracting you from the thoughts in your own head.

After I managed to waddle over to the painting easel Kaylee had fun showing me her skills or rather lack thereof at painting all the way till lunch and we knew it was lunch because the machine told us

“See it's a dog, heres the ears and tail and paws…” Kaylee droned on about how her current masterpiece was a dog and not a messed up raccoon

“Excuse me Emily and Kaylee it is time for lunch” said the disembodied voice

“Ok” said Kaylee instantly seeming to forget about the painting, I watched in part horror as I watched the mechanical arm once more changed Kaylee from the smock to her old clothing plus a baby bib then felt something lifting up the dress thing i was wearing which caused me to try and run away and just like the first time caused me to crash to the floor

“Ow” I whined, even though the floor is soft it still sucked to face plant

“Are you alright?” asked the voice

“Yes” I replied hesitantly and pushed myself up to a sitting position, the hands returned to my sides once more and proceed to fully remove the dress this time I made sure that I didn't move much and simply let the machine do it's work in putting me in a plain white t-shirt plus a similar bib to the one Kaylee was wearing.

I finally got to have the chocolate milk that Rose had made me but that was after the stupid machine made me eat everything else that was in my lunch box first
“I’m stuffed” I said patting my stomach, Kaylee giggled

“Must be food coma time then”

“Nah not that much food but I could have a nap all the same” I replied thinking it wasn't such a bad idea

“Be my guest, I might join you” said Kaylee letting out a fake yawn, addressing the room I said

“I want to sleep… um please” I didn't quite expect it to do anything but the arms appeared once more carrying two items, the first being a blanket and the second was clearly a fluffy onesie, I groaned inwardly but let it manuver me into the fluffy thing and was instantly surprised when I felt the warmth of it adding to my growing desire for sleep

“Nooooo I want a pink one” I heard Kaylee complaining and looked over to seeing she too was getting placed into a yellow onesie, the machine either didn't hear her or more likely didn't care because it didn't stop dressing her in the fluffy yellow thing

“Don't worry about the colour, just imagine that it's pink” Kaylee looked at me for a second then smiled and looked down at her onesie

“Much better” she said happily, I rolled my eyes and began to lay down, the blanket was laid over me and when Kaylee was also ready the lights of the room dimmed to the point that you could just make out other objects, I closed my eyes and let my mind drift off into sleep.

It wasn't sound or even smell that awoke me this time it was the feeling of movement, my eyes slowly opened to see Amazon legs retreating

“Hello” I said softly and saw the feet stop and turn back

“Oh your awake” came the soft voice of Martha

“Mmm” I mumbled back and pushed myself up

“I was starting to wonder how long you would sleep for” said Martha now right next to me, it then clicked in my head that if Martha was here in the mechanical nursery she must know what happened

“Am I…” I trailed off as I looked at the darkened room, it had changed dramatically instead of the empty room this room had a lot of mats, blankets and pillows lying here and there and the biggest give away was the window that was covered by blinds

“Where am I?” I asked now confused

“Your in the sleep room dear and you are the last to awake”

“Sleep room does that mean I’m out of that other place?” Martha took a few seconds before replying

“Yes your punishment time is up, I must say do you always get into so much trouble?” Jenny must have told her some lie about why I was there already, until I had something to use against her there wasn't much point telling Martha who would tell Jenny just making things worse

“Just a bad day I guess” I sighed

“Well lets get you up and you can run off some of that extra energy ok?” I nodded and threw off the sheets covering me and noticed that I was no longer wearing a onesie but a nightgown and better still that super large diaper was gone, I reached down to feel it and sure enough I was back to the diaper I was used to then I felt something else I was starting to get used to, I had wet myself in my sleep again

“Do you need a change?” asked Martha

“Ah no” I said quickly not wanting her to know I had wet myself

“I’m sure your right but I had better check” Martha reached down under the nightgown and it seemed from the first touch she could tell I was wrong

“Oh dear, it appears you have had an accident, it's ok most Littles don't know when they need a change that's what I’m here for” Martha gave me a warm smile and I knew she truly thought of me as some child that didn't know any better and I don't know if that helped…

“Come on let's get you changed and you can be playing with your friends in no time” she held out a hand and I reluctantly took it.

While up on the changing table I could tell that I must have wet the diaper early on in my sleep because there was no warmth between my legs at all unlike when I have just freshly used the diaper

“I’ll get you all cleaned up in no time” I felt the cold wipe touch my nether region and I flinched bring me out of my thoughts

“Sorry about that” and the cleaning continued

“Can't they even warm those things up” I grumbled and saw Martha chuckling

“You would think so wouldn't you” I was quickly powdered and the fresh diaper taped up, I pushed myself up and was about to get ready to hop down when Martha stopped me

“Hold up I thought you might like these back” Martha pulled some clothes out from under me and I saw that it was the overalls and shirt I had been wearing this morning

“Yes please” I said quickly.

I was out of the nightgown and into my overalls in no time and back out in the playroom

“What is that noise?” I asked covering my ears from the screeching and random bangs, it was the sort of noise that you would hear if you gave kids instruments to play but why would anyone in their right mind do that

“We are making music” replied Martha loud enough for me to hear, she clearly isn't in her right mind

“If you can call this music” I shouted back

“Sure it is listen” I watched her smiling and lightly swaying to some tune that only she could hear because it surely wasn't anything coming from this room, I rolled my eyes and walked off into the madness.

“EMY” I more saw the words come from the lips of Kaylee than I heard them, she waved me over

“Here you can play this” I heard her say this time and was handed a toy sized xylophone

“I saved it for you” I took the thing from her and looked at it, as far as I could remember I had never played one of these in my life

“What do I do?” I asked and Kaylee proceeded to show me to strike the different metal plates with the stick to make different sounds.

I was right it was madness, complete and utter chaos for the next half hour till the other Littles started to get board and put their instruments away

“Sticking with it I see” said Martha walking over to the two of us

“I guess” I replied and struck another random note

“What's wrong?” she asked

“I can't play anything, look at her” I pointed over to Kaylee who was sitting in a chair plucking at strings on the guitar making some beautiful sounds like she had been playing the thing for years

“Why do you need to play something like Kaylee, play something you want to play”

“I don't know what though” Martha looked in thought for a second then said

“Your a portal Little right? well how about you make yourself a theme song as if you are part of a television show, this idea was so ridiculous that it brought a smile to my face

“Ok why not” I set to work trying to make my theme song.

While working on my song with input from Kaylee I noticed that I had stopped seeing Jenney

“What happened to Jenny” I asked Kaylee

“She left about ten minutes ago”

“So she doesnt stay for the full day?”

“Nope thankfully, no no this note needs to go before this one” I looked back at the xylophone and made the change

“Besides it's almost home time just watch” Kaylee was right in another ten minutes names were called and the Little would go running to the door and with the help of Martha and one strange Amazon or another put on their shoes and left with the stranger.

Finally it was Kaylees turn to be called and I saw Gwen standing in the doorway, Kaylee ran up to Gwen and hugged her leg like she hadn't seen the Amazon for a month but she did eventually let go and let Gwen put her shoes on and they left my sight, it was down to just me and three other Littles

“How goes the theme song?” asked Martha as she neared me putting things away, I shook my head

“Kaylee has a good musical ear I don't”

“Why don't you play me what you have” I shrugged and began to play what Kaylee had helped me come up with, it was a short little boppy thing that transitioned to some slower beats

“Sounds good so far” said Martha with a smile as she put away more items, she's a good liar

“Thanks” I said and got up and put the xylophone away

“Done for the day?” asked Martha

“Yea I…” my words were cut off as I heard my name

“Emy” I looked over towards the doorway and saw the Amazon I didn't know I wanted to see so badly till laying eyes on Rose and just as Kaylee had done I ran to Rose and only had to consciously stop myself from doing the exact same thing
“Did you miss me?” chuckled Rose

“Of course not” I lied

“Well I sure missed you” Rose bent down and gave me a big hug, I waited a second before embracing her back.

In the car ride home I thought about how just being in Roses presence made me feel safe even after what had happened today, it was something that I had not felt with anyone in my life after the age of six, sure I was comfortable with my family but I didn't have this feeling of being safe like I did with Rose

“Emy are you listening?” asked Rose breaking me out of my thoughts

“Sure am” I replied and I knew she was doubtful

“What was I saying then?” crap my bluff was called

“How you had a better day?” I tried

“Incorrect, did you want to try again?” I saw her raised eyebrow in the rearview mirror

“Ok I wasn't listening” she nodded and started again

“I thought so, I was saying that I read the report of what happened today” I instantly looked away from her which must have been like an admission of guilt for her

“Why were you fighting?” she asked, I continued to look out the window sure that if I said anything I would tell her the whole truth and Jenny was a bully I am sure I can handle without Roses help

“Emy talk to me if there is something wrong I want to help” I continued my silence

“Emma” it had been so long to me since she had used my preferred name that it shocked me into replying

“It won't happen again” I mumbled still trying to skirt the question, I glanced at the mirror and saw Roses piercing eyes, I retreated back to watching the street fly past

“I’ll let it go for now but if it happens again you tell me what is going on ok?” I looked again at the mirror

“Ok” I replied wondering if I could even control what fake crap Jenny tells Rose

“Oh and I want to go to the park” I quickly said before losing my nerves.

Rose unstrapped me from the stroller

“Is this going to become a regular thing?” asked Rose

“Do you not like the idea of me playing with other Littles?” I countered even though this was another lie it seemed to make Rose somewhat happier

“Of course not Emy, we will come here every day if that makes you happy” Rose smiled, gave me a pat on my diapered bum and I was off into the crowd of Littles.

“There you are” I said as I was within earshot of Dave

“Oh Emy hello” I ignored his greeting and stormed up to him

“Your going to tell me everything that you didn't yesterday” Dave threw his arms up in surrender

“Someones in a grumpy mood”

“You would be too if you’ve had the sort of day I’ve had, it isn't pleasant when someone sticks something up your…” I cut myself off as I realalise what my mouth was about to say thankfully my brain caught up in time but I lost a bit off fire I was harbouring

“Did you want to tell me about it?” asked Dave now sitting next to our tree

“God no” he chuckled as I felt the warmth grow on my cheeks

“I just meant your day”

“Oh… fine” I sat down next to him and proceeded to tell him all about my first day at the daycare center, especially the parts about Jenny and how much of a bitch she is though I didn't tell him what she had the machine do to me during it's checks

“That does sound like a rough day, did you find out where she really wanted to be?”

“No” I sighed

“But when I went to her school I saw she was doing some sciency stuff” Dave nodded

“I see, yes those fields don't normally let students shadow them” Dave began patting himself down till he pulled out a card with some contact information on it and handed it to me

“What do I need this for?” I asked

“This is your ticket to getting her off your back” I examined the card

“My boss runs a small company in that field and is currently looking for some fresh blood, show her the card and I will tell my boss to expect the call” I looked over the card once more then up at Dave

“What does he do?” I asked curious

“I’m not sure” laughed Dave

“But you work there”

“I’m just a runner, if my boss wants lunch I get it, if he wants a gadget for one of his experiments I have to get that too”

“So… your the fixer then?” Dave looked puzzled

“I take it they don't have that movie then” I waved him off

“I guess not” we sat in silence for a few seconds

“Sounds like you have an interesting job” Dave laughed

“I sure do, it can be hard to find items that I can barely pronounce” I chuckled with him, I was about to ask him another question when his wrist started ringing

“Excuse me” he said and answered his call

“Hello”

“...”

“Just send the details through and I’ll be right on it” after a couple more words on the other end Dave said his goodbye and hung up

“Let me guess you have to go” I said

“Afraid so”

“You work odd hours” I replied

“I do” chuckled Dave

“But the pays good” We said our goodbyes and walked our separate ways

“Fuck!” I cursed

“I talked about myself too much and forgot to get to him to tell me what he is hiding.”

I managed to hide myself among some Littles and leave there group in such a way that I was sure Rose would think I was playing with them, it must have worked because Rose didn't say anything about it other than to ask if I had fun which if this card that Dave gave me works then I guess I did have fun.

“I don't think I can call you a cat anymore” remarked Rose when we go home

“Only because I don't have the option to laze around the house all day” Rose chuckled

“This might be true”

“Meerkat then” Rose looked at me

“They are not part of the cat family” I shrugged

“I’m just a Little and don't know any better”

“Why meerkat then?” asked Rose

“They have cat in their name and are active” I shrugged, Rose grinned at me

“Ok then my little meerkat what are we going to do for dinner?” I thought about it for a moment then answered

“Something with pasta.”

It took some convincing but Rose and I ended up watching some TV after dinner, we were both lying on the couch with Rose resting her arm around me, this was unwelcomed at first till her body heat got to me and warmed me as the outside temperature dropped.

It had been quite a long time since I had peed and my body was now telling me how unhappy it was about that, I contemplated leaving the couch to do my business but didn't want to disturb Rose so with a sigh I took a breath and let my body do its business right there next to Rose, thankfully with no leaks but I had come to expect that by now, the arm Rose had resting on me started tapping to the catchy shows opening making me think once just for a moment that Rose knew what I was doing thankfully I was proven wrong.

I had the feeling that Rose had fallen asleep two or three episodes ago because I occasionally heard almost whisper quiet snoring coming from her, by now my diaper was well and truly cold making this the longest time I had spent sitting or laying rather in my own pee and strangely it didn't bother me, the commercials came on and I thought it was about time I check on the condition of my diaper, snaking my hand down the inside of my overalls I came to feel the plastic covering the diaper, unlike it's dry state I could feel whatever it was that soaked everything up puff out like a semi damp pillow… with a layer of plastic, no matter where I felt I didn't feel anything to suggest that it was going to leak any time soon which made me wonder if these were made to hold more than one wetting, with my hand still on the plastic I closed my eyes and began to push out what little liquide was still inside me.

It wasn't much but I felt the diaper reclaim some of it's warmth and still with no leaks

“Emy what are you doing?” came Roses suddenly awake voice, without thinking I pulled my hand out of the overalls in the hope that Rose didn't see anything

“Nothing” I replied quickly, if she saw me then that might have looked bad…

“I thought I might be leaking” I said with a spurt of inspiration

“Oh honey you should have woken me that's not for you too worry about” Rose pushed herself up and got to her feet bringing me along in her arms.

Rose laid me down on the changing table and got to her usual routine

“I can't believe I fell asleep” said Rose as she untapped the diaper

“I know you were snoring and everything” I moked

“I wasn't was I?” asked Rose with a look of embarrassment, I contemplated teasing her a little but relented

“No not really”

“That's good to know” said Rose with a sigh of relief.

There was silence till the end of the change

“I think it's about time we get you to bed, what do you think?” she asked

“I’m not tired” I whined for no other reason than because I could

“If you go to bed without any further fuss I’ll get you a bottle of warm chocolate milk and we can finish our book” I grinned

“Bargaining straight off the bat”

“Would you prefer that I start with threats of spankings?” these simple and playful words killed my fun as it brought back the memories of today

“No” I replied simply

“Alright then let's get you into your PJ’s.”

Rose helped me into my pajamas and I lay in bed as Rose was off getting the milk, part of me wanted her to come back with it in a glass or sippy cup but a greater part was looking forward to her returning with it in a bottle after all could drink from that on any angle, it wouldn't be for any other reason.

Rose reentered the room and I saw that in her hand was a bottle with a brown liquid inside

“Now are you going to sleep without a fuss?” asked Rose holding the bottle just out of my reach, I nodded but this wasn't good enough for her

“Use your words”

“Yes” I mumbled and was rewarded with the bottle

“I guess that will do for now.”

Rose got into her chair with our current book as I sucked on the divine milk that refused to flow into my mouth at a reasonable pace

“Now where were we” said Rose flipping through the pages, she found the spot and began to read aloud, I tried to listen to the predictable yet exciting ending of the story but drifted off to my own world of dreams before the conclusion.

• Like 9

I think you are selling yourself short. This is a fantastic story and there’s no reason it shouldn’t be getting plenty of views and likes. I know I am more than happy to give it a like again. In this chapter I am a little disappointed that Emy didn’t tell Rose what was really going on in daycare. I guess she has a plan though and hopefully David will be able to help her out. I am looking forward to reading more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you @CDfm, Emy may not have a plan but I'm sure something will come up for Jenny to get whats coming to her ?

Part 18 Jenny Part 2
“Emy time to wake up” I felt something shaking me
“Mmmm…” I turned away from the source in the attempt to get more sleep
“Come on now you don't want your food to get cold” more shaking and I came back to reality, I turned back to the sauce of the shaking to see Rose
“It's morning already?” I asked feeling like I had just gone to sleep a couple minutes ago
“It sure is, now let's get you some breakfast” I was scooped up and carried off to the kitchen.
I felt like I was drugged or just sleep deprived because it took some time before I was fully awake, I think Rose knew this as I was vaguely aware she was talking to me but I have no memory of what she was saying till my last piece of toast
“... you know? Anyway I’m sure today will be much better after all Wednesday is my day” I looked at her
“You have a day?” I asked, I saw Rose smile
“Finally woken up” smiled Rose
“Yeah” I said and realised I was holding a piece of toast in my hand and took a bite
“Everyone has a day that just seems to work for them” said Rose as if this was an undeniable fact, mine is clearly not Tuesdays
“Right…” I said not believing her.
With breakfast finished I did my morning business which was just as unpleasant as usual but this time a lot messier than usual
“I think we need to get you into the shower” said Rose as she removed the now double soiled diaper
“Sounds good to me” I said without hesitation and Rose started the shower but wouldn't let me in until she was sure it was at a reasonable temperature
“Ahhhhh” I sighed in relief as I felt the warm water run over my body and better still wash away the last bits of morning mess, baths are nice but showers are better.
Rose handed me the soaps and various hair care products
“You know there's room in there for both of us” I glared in her direction not sure if she was actually wanting to get in, through the semi frosted glass it was hard to tell
“I’ll be out in a minute then you can have the whole thing to yourself” I replied.
It was more than a minute but Rose didn't join me just sat waiting on the bathtub with a fluffy towel
“You could have gone and got ready for work” I said as she started to rub me dry with the towel
“Then who would be here to dry you” I could tell she was smiling even though I couldn't see it.
Now that I was all dry Rose got me into the daytime diaper and then into clothes after that I did my now becoming normal routine of being a sloth while waiting for Rose to get herself ready
“Are you almost ready” I called while laying with my legs reaching to the top of the couch and my head dangling over the edge
“I would almost think you are impatient to get to daycare” came Roses reply from her room
“I’m bored” I whined, she wont let me watch TV this morning because she thinks I watch too much as it is and will turn my brain to mush
“Then go play with your toys…”
“You only have childish toys for me” I interrupted
“If you don't like them then read a book there's plenty on your bookshelf” I sighed because it was the same problem as the toys, sure there were some proper books like Alice in Wonderland but I wanted to leave them for Rose to read.
The blood finally rushed to my head and I returned to a normal sitting position when finally Rose walked into the Room
“Are you ready to go?” she asked, I quickly patted myself down expecting for just an instant to feel my phone and wallet but quickly remembered that I didn't have either of them instead just feeling the watch on my wrist and clothing
“Just one moment” I said and jumped off the couch to run to my room and collect the business card Dave had given me it couldn't hurt to try.
I walked back into the lounge where Rose was waiting for me
“What did you forget?” asked Rose curiously
“Nothing, just needed to say goodbye to all my toys” I said sarcastically, though I don't think Rose heard the sarcasm because she simply smiled
“Ready to go then?” she asked, I nodded and we were off.
“Hello Emy” said the receptionist
“Hello…” I just realised I didn't know her name, she seemed to take it well
“Holly” she said filling in her name for me
“Right, Hello Holly” Rose handed her the bag and the gate clicked open
“Did you want me to walk with you?” she asked, I hoped she didn't ask that because she could hear how fast my heart was beating
“No thanks” I said shaking my head, I clenched my fists and was about to take a step through the gate when I was stopped by Rose
“What about me?” she asked, placing a hand on my shoulder
“About you?” I asked all puzzled
“Don't I get a goodbye”
“Oh um yea, goodbye Rose… I’ll see you tonight” I didn't know if that was a question or just a hope
“Of course we will” and she wrapped her arms around me, as I laid my head on her chest I wondered whose heart I was hearing, which ever one of us it was, was beating too fast.
It felt like I was holding onto Rose for many months but I didn't want to let her go, turns out I’m a coward on the inside and no longer wanted to face Jenny alone, I wanted to bring Rose with me and she would make everything right again but it wasn't to be Rose let go of me and I had no choice but to let her go too
“Alright be good and have a fun filled day” said Rose and gave me a smile, I tried to return the smile but failed I think and turned to face the music that was Jenny.
I poked my head around the room to see Martha playing with three other Littles, scanning the room I didn't even see Jenny and remembered that she didn't get here till later in the day yesterday so maybe that's when she always arrives
“Good morning Emy” said Martha now looking over to me
“Good morning” I said now a lot calmer and began walking over to her and the others
“Please wait” I stopped in confusion
“Did you forget already?” she asked shaking her head and walking over to me
“We take our shoes off and put them in here” said Martha patting the cubbys, I took off my shoes and placed them in the same cubby as yesterday watching as my name appeared under them.
I didn't feel like playing with toys, let alone with the other Littles so I watched them from one of the bean bag chairs in the corner of the room, Martha did try to get me to join in a couple of times but of course I refused and watched, waiting for Kaylee to arrive.
According to my watch it took Kaylee another thirty odd minutes before she arrived
“What took you so long?” I asked as she made her way into the room
“Oh hello Emy” she gave me a sadate wave, she looked off her game today like her battery was only half full or something
“Mummy was checking me” she finally said
“What for?” I asked
“To see if I’m sick” I stepped back, I really don't like being around sick people
“I'm not sick” she said after I had moved away
“Are you sure? You don't look yourself”
“Mommy says I might be coming down with something but for now I’m not sick” there was a short silence between us
“I guess Gwen is going to be late to work now” Kaylees eyes seemed to open wide as I told her this.
Yea telling Kaylee that her carer was going to be late for work she a bad idea, she started to cry and had to be taken away by Martha, sometimes ignorance is bliss
“Did you want to help?” asked one of the girls I had wandered over to, they were setting up dominos in weird looping patterns, if they weren't careful knocking one over looked like it would knock the rest down with it
“Sure” I said with a shrug
“What do I do?” the girl divided the line she was currently working on into two different paths
“Here I’ll work on this line and you can take this one” I continued to watch her place one colourful domino in front of the other, I took a couple of dominos from the plastic tub and carefully placed them in a line in between glancing over to Kaylee who was slowing in her sobbing, she takes that baby thing to far after all she is a grown woman.
It took some time but eventually the last domino was used and the three of us stood back to look at the lovely curving and looping paths that Abigail had made then I looked at mine… a jittery mess
“What now?” I asked Abigail and Kaylee
“Now the fun part” replied Kaylee with glee
“Did you want to do the honors Kaylee” I looked at the two of them puzzled
“I would love too but we should do it together” replied Kaylee, Abigail nodded and both of them kneeled down at what I assumed was the start of the dominos
“Join us” said Abigail waving for me to kneel down with me and it finally dawned on me that they are going to push the first one over making a chain reaction of falling dominos
“Wait don't you want to leave them here? It looks so beautiful”
“If we don't do this one of the boys will” said Abigail
“Or miss Martha with pack it away” finished Kaylee, I sighed because they were probably right and told them to go ahead
“Ok on three, one… two… three” together they pushed over the first domino and just as I thought that one knocked over the next which knock down the following until it was a racing line of falling dominos, seeing it divide into my line was cool because there were now two sets of falling dominos then three as it ran into Kaylees line.
“Ok that looked awesome” I said as the last domino in the chain fell, both girls returned my delighted smile
“Lets go again” said Abigail and she began to clear the floor for another run, seeing the falling domino's race along our lines may have looked cool but it didn't last long, especially for how long they took to set up besides I watched Jenny enter the room not more than five minutes ago I had better see if Daves card will do the trick
“You two have fun, I’ve got to go talk to Jenny for a sec” both girls looked up at me probably checking to see if I had said what they thought they heard
“Are you feeling alright?” asked Kaylee looking worried
“I’m fine, you're the one who might be sick” Abigail had the same reaction that I did when hearing that Kaylee might be sick, she backed away
“I’m not sick” grunted Kaylee, I shrugged and walked off leaving the two of them to talk about it.

-Jenny-
It was another day in the daycare looking after messy, lying, hyperactive Littles.
How was it that her intelligence was being wasted here when any research site in the country would be likely to sell their Little to have her mind working for them no that giving up a Little wouldnt be much of a loss, Jenny had only been working in this daycare for a week and could not see why anyone would want the filthy things, they only take and never give anything back, they are selfish to the core each and everyone of them but they were fun to torment, it might even make them better mannered.
Jenny was thinking this as she walked into the room she had been assigned since the first day, as always she made herself known to Martha and listened as the fellow Amazon filled her in on what they were going to be doing today.
Jenny had been sent to clean up the mess that some nasty Littles had made like they normally did to her, it was the sort of work beneath her skills yet she had to do it or get a bad report for the school which would endanger her chances of getting a job at one of the firms she did want a job at.
Just before starting to put the now useless toys away Jenny saw from the corner of her eye that there was a Little approaching her which was weird almost all of the Littles had now learned to avoid her, perhaps that Little from yesterday is to stupid to know to avoid someone who can make your life hell
“Jenny can I speak to you” Jenny turned and saw that she was right, it was the Little from yesterday, she may have gone easy on the Little by only giving her a full exam yesterday but that was normally enough for them to stay clear, Jenny forced a smile that was anything than friendly and said
“Hello again munchkin, didn't learn your lesson from yesterday?” Jenny saw that this made the little thing angry but she didn't lash out or run away
“Can I speak with you” said the Little again through clenched teeth
“We are talking munchkin haven't you been taught that yet?” said Jenny as if the Little didn't know this and was only trying to help, if the Little got angry enough and tried to fight back this would give Jenny the just reason to punish them with Martha's full knowledge and support
“Fine whatever” grunted the Little and started to dig around in her pockets to produce a card
“Here it's for you” Said the Little holding up the thing to her
“Why would I want a piece of paper?” asked Jenny but took the card all the same incase Martha was watching
“It's a job offer” Jenny's eyes couldn't help but show her curiosity and skepticism
“I don't need a fake job” said Jenny and was about to hand the card back but stopped as she heard the Littles next words
“It's not a fake job, it's real, an Amazon friend of mine set it up for you” Jenny looked at the card and read every word this time, this card wasn't some fake job nor even a job stocking shelves, if this was true, this Littles friend had set a job with the largest research firm in the country, joining them was almost impossible unless they wanted you.
Taking a few moments to compose herself Jenny finally managed to speak
“You probably stole this business card from their main office” the Little shrugged
“If you don't want it then give it back” as if Jenny herself was a child she drew the card closer to herself and away from the Little
“I’ll throw it in the bin later since I have to clean up after you Littles” said Jenny in the attempt to cover her mistake but it didn't work, the Little had a small smirk on her face
“Go back to making your next mess” said Jenny trying to get rid of the Little, could it be true that this Little had a friend in her dream job
“Whatever you say” said the Little and walked away.
Jenny had to wait for twenty minutes before she could make her way to the bathroom to call the number on the card, she had been going back and forth on whether or not to call but now she was here she couldn't pass this opportunity up and if it was some prank then that Little would be sorry.
The ringing stopped after the third ring and a male voice answered
“Yes” Jenny took one last deep breath in then spoke
“Hello this is Jenny G…” she was cut off
“Ah yes Jenny I was told you would be calling.”

-Emy-
I wandered back over to the group of Littles after talking to Jenny
“What did you do?” asked Kaylee the moment she saw me
“I had a chat with Jenny” I said nonchalantly
“You are insane” stated Abigail
“Or a masochist” grinned Kaylee and the two of them shared a chuckle
“Yea yea haha” I said without any humor and rejoined them with their domino sets making sure to avoid their questions about me and Jenny.
It had taken longer for Jenny to leave than I had expected but finally she returned but nothing about her told me if she had good news or bad, I bit the end of my thumb nail
“Here let me help” said Kaylee out of nowhere and I felt my hand push into my mouth, I removed my hand from Kaylees grip
“What are you doing?” I asked confused as to what she was doing
“I was helping you to suck your thumb properly, aunty Rose will be happy to know you were doing that”
“I was not sucking my thumb” I shot back
“It's just a bad habit” I murmured
“Don't worry I suck my thumb as I fall asleep” said Abigail
“See nothing to be ashamed of” grinned Kaylee
“I WAS NOT SUCKING MY THUMB” I shouted much louder than I meant to, I could feel every eye in the room was now on me
“Emma use your inside voice” came Jennys voice, the three of us turned to see Jenny walking off
“What was that?” asked Abigail
“I know, she must be in a good mood, she's never turned down a chance to punish someone before” added Kaylee then the two turned back to me
“Maybe it was because Emy was sucking her thumb” snickered Kaylee
“I was not sucking my thumb” I stage shouted but on the inside I was smiling.
If you have ever had that feeling of being watched then you know what I had been feeling all the way up to morning tea.
I sat down at the table and opened my bag to find another handwritten note from Rose
“We ran out of chocolate milk I hope strawberry will be a good replacement” I reread the note and frowned, I wondered if Rose was punishing me for supposedly fighting yesterday then I remembered just how many of those glorious drinks I had been having lately
“Where's your chocolate milk?” asked Kaylee looking into my lunch box
“Were out” I said simply and looked over to see Jenny looking at me again, throughout the day I had caught her looking at me but looked elsewhere when she saw me looking back
“Well if you don't want it…” Kaylee’s words brought me back and I saw her hand creeping ever closer to my lunch box
“Hands off greedy guts” I said and moved it out of her reach, Kaylee gave me her innocent smile like that would work on me now
“Eat your own food, Gwen has made you a feast” I looked over at her lunch box and saw that it was almost bursting with food
“Yea but mommy makes this all the time, I want yours” she whined
“To bad so sad” I said and flicked my finger right in front of her nose without actually touching it and took a bite of the muesli bar Rose had packed.
With the Littles finishing up eating Jenny and Martha started to make the rounds of diaper checks and just like yesterday Jenny left me till the very last sending Kaylee and the other two Littles either off to play or to get their diaper changed
“Lucky last” said Jenny I bobbed my head in acknowledgement, Jenny held out her hand
“Aren't you going to check first?” I asked in a soft voice
“Do you need a change?” she asked back, I nodded knowing that I had wet myself at least half an hour ago
“Then come along” she said and nodded to her hand, hesitantly I took it with my own and we walk to the changing room.
“Last again Emy” said Martha happily as she taped up the fresh diaper of one of the boys I didn't know
“Did you want me to change her again?” asked Jenny
“Yes please Jenny then I can check on the others” Martha finished up then left Jenny and myself alone once more.
“We need to talk” said Jenny as she closed the door, a streak of panic shot through me because this could be really good or really bad
“Hop up and we can talk” she nodded at the changing table and I climbed up and laid down not wanting to give her any excuse to try something that I might retaliate against
“I called the number you gave me” she said as she pulled down my pants much gentler than yesterday
“And what did they say?” I asked now curious myself, she eyed me as she untaped the used diaper
“They not only knew who I was but wanted to meet me… tonight” she added the last almost as an afterthought
“Are you going to go see them?” I asked as she lifted my legs into the air, Jenny took in a breath then asked
“Is this a prank?” I looked at her wondering why she would even ask that after talking to them herself
“No” I answered, she continued to examine my face probably looking for any signs of deceit, finally satisfied she resumed talking
“I will go see them… how did you set this up?” she asked, I shrugged as she placed the new diaper under me
“I told you I have a friend that did it for me” I flinched  as I felt the cold wet wipe touch my backside.
We both remained silent till the end of the change
“Just because you did this doesn't mean anything” I shrugged, now that I knew Daves card worked and how much Jenny seemed to want this I was sure that she wouldn't be doing anything bad to me any more
“I don't know, I would think you could be nicer to me and my friends” she eyed me again
“You know because I could tell my friend how mean you are” I could tell she hated to hear this but she kept her cool and answered simply
“I suppose I could” I was handed my pants and there wasn't another word exchanged as we both exited the change room.
“EMY” called Kaylee as I found her outside with every other Little
“COME BLOW BUBBLES WITH ME” she called, as I walked over to her I was stopped by Martha who gave me a bottle of bubble mix and a little wand to make them
“Didnt you want me to show you how to use it?” she asked after I had thanked her and was about to walk off
“I think I can work it out” I answered and went over to Kaylee who was blowing large bubbles for the boys who were happily trying to be the first to pop them.
I blew my own smaller bubbles next to Kaylee happy to know that one problem was off my back, Jenny may not have annoyed me for long but if it hadnt been for Dave I have the feeling I would have done something stupid that would get me kicked out of here and make Rose Furious or at least disappointed, for this I will have to thank Dave somehow.

• Like 6

Glad Jenny can be it as evil. I hope it works well for her. I think Emy is having a good time so far besides boredom. Interesting how she wants to read the more “advanced” books but also wants them read to her. Very sweet!

• Like 1