LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am... (Completed 02/25)

Hahaha very cute chapter! Glad this is back with the update. I am still curious regarding her past life and feel like there is more to it but I have faith we will get there eventually. Can’t wait for more!

• 2 weeks later...

I am really sorry I got so far behind again. I really enjoyed these last few chapters. I really like how Rose is handling her little. It feels so much better knowing that her little isn’t being abused or medically altered. I really am looking forward to reading more of this. I was happy I could give it a like. 

@SGTbaby I try to remain two chapters ahead of what I post form that I only have 3 or 4 more things to happen before we can get into her past lifes story ?

@Nicole Kolibri I'm sorry to see you go but I under stand that its not everyone's type of story, I like cute things so that what I write about and will be adding in the darker stuff very reluctantly but that's probably going to be almost its own story, I wish you all the best in finding a story that you love ❤️

@CDfm Thank you very much for your support, if work hadn't picked up in a big way you would have been able to read another chapter Sunday night but I got lazy ? but I just finished part 10 before coming on here and will start cleaning up part 8 and hopefully post it tomorrow.

Well I think its ready so heres the next part, I might rewrite it one day because I'm not completely happy with it but it will do for now

Part 8 When life gives you puddles
Even though it wasn't really that far to the living room I could swear it was a mile or more away but I made it there with my own feet I wasn't carried like a baby
“It's in there” I said pointing to the pile of stuffed animals in the play pen, Rose bent down and pulled the pull up out of the pile
“At least it's dry” smirked Rose
“Of course it is” those stupid comments still get to me
“Do I have to wear it?” I asked, Rose looked to her sister
“What do you think Gwen this is your house” Gwen looked down at me 
“Hmmm… as long as there isn't any accident it's fine with me”
“Yes” I hissed and Rose smirked at me
“Ok then, if you change your mind I'll leave your pull up here” said Rose patting the pull-up by the playpen, I nodded to show I understood
“Ok then Gwen shall we continue”
“Sure thing” both Amazons walked away and I was left in the room with Kaylee
“Why aren't you wearing protection?” Asked Kaylee, I rolled my eyes but after hearing a little more about Kaylee I had resolved to try and be a bit nicer to her
“Because I don't need them” I said in the kindest voice I could manage
“But your a Little” as if that meant anything
“Do all littles here wear… ummm protection?” I asked genuinely curious, the girl looked lost in thought for a moment
“Ummm not that I can think of…”
“Really none?” I asked
“Maybe the little at the sweet shop” it was hard to believe that there was only one human in this world that didn't wear diapers, Kaylee shrugged and got her game
“Can we play?”
“Ok then show me what to do.”
Kaylee and I played her board game for the next half hour till there was a knock at the door and I was introduced to a new Amazon
“Emma this is Mark and Samantha” I stared up at the male Amazon for a moment then held out my hand to shake, he looked shocked but smiled and enclosed my hand in his and shook it gently
“It's good to meet you Emma, Rose has told us so much about you” I felt my cheeks grow warm because I could guess what she had been telling him
“Not to much I hope” I returned trying to hide my embarrassment
“You are so cute can I get a hug?” asked Samantha as she bent down to my level, this was to far and I shook my head
“Shes still a touch shy” said Rose, Sam smiled
“I understand maybe next time” I shyly nodded.
After meeting the first group I had given up meeting the Amazons in person and hid behind the couch I know it's not a very grown up thing to do but you try meeting someone over three times your height.
So far there were now three other humans or as the Amazons like to call us Littles, Martin, Abby, and Steph, each of them acted like Kaylee as if they were children, I wonder if they had been drugged too?
“I WIN!!!” Cheered Kaylee, the other four had been playing a game of snakes and ladders, being a four player game and not wanting to play I decided to watch them
“I hope that I'm not disturbing you Littles” came a voice from the door, we all turned to see Megan one of the Amazon's who had came with Martin
“Not at all aunty Megan I just won” beamed Kaylee
“Did you all have fun at least?” asked Megan as she walked over to the group of littles
“I would have had more fun if I had of won” muttered Martin
“Oh Martin don't be like that” replied Megan and without warning she put her hand down the back of his pants
“Someone needs a change anyway, sorry everyone Martin needs to come with me for a minute or two” I honestly could not believe that the Amazon had just checked his diaper like a baby and he didn't seem to think anything of it
“But mommy I want to keep playing I know I can win the next one”
“Don't worry Martin you will be back with your friends in no time” replied Megan as she lifted the guy up and carried him out of the room.
Strangely the others didn't start up another game or do anything really for about a minute till one by one they got up started creeping through the door
“Come on” whispered Kaylee she motioned for me to follow them, curious as to what the girls were up to I followed.
We had walked down the hallway and stopped at the last doorway and the girls were peeking inside
“What are we doing?” I asked in a whisper
“Sshhhh” hissed the girls, now this was feeling more like my last escape attempt but without the following Amazon.
Curious now I poked my head around the corner to see Martin with his legs in the air getting a diaper change, I nearly gagged at what I saw and retreated back to the living room, he was a grown man getting a diaper change like a child why on Earth… or where ever this place is would they want to see that?
The girls returned a couple of minutes later in the same sneaking fashion that they had left in
“Why did you leave? it was just getting to the good part” asked Kaylee
“Why would you want to see that?” I shot back
“Because hes a boy dah” I blinked a couple of times trying to think about how this made any kind of sense
“You sound like the kind of boys that peaked on the girls getting changed back in my world” Abby, Steph and Kaylee looked at me like I was the crazy one
“Why would boys do that? they are always so proper” asked Abby
“Because they are pervs that's why” I had a guy try to sneak a peek up my skirt the first time I wore one to school and he got a black eye for it, the girls looked at each other for a moment then Kaylee piped up
“Oh I get it she's from a different dimension than us, mummy was telling me last night that things about our worlds may be a bit different”
“Ohhh” said both the other two at the same time
“So where you come from boys try to peek at girls right?” asked Kaylee, I nodded
“Where we are from…” she gestured to Abby and Steph
“We like to get a peek at the boys”
“why“ I asked really not understanding why they would do that, Kaylee shrugged with a little guilty look on her face
“They are boys if they didn't want us to look they shouldn't strut around like they want us to look” the other two nodded their agreement, this is to strange but I was given time to think about it because of another knock at the door
“Wheres little Emy?” came the voice from the other side of the door, dredd shot through my body, I had only heard that voice only once but I didn't know if I liked her or not. 
Rebecca opened the door and peeked her head into the living room
“AUNTY BECCA!!!” squealed Kaylee and she dashed over to the Amazon and hugged her leg
“Kaylee-wayley have you been good?” asked Becca
“Nah ah”
“Good girl” said Becca tussling the girls hair
“So where's your mummy and everyone else?” asked Becca
“Mommys outside, come I’ll take you” Kaylee took hold of Becca's hand and started pulling her out the door.
“MOMMY AUNTY BECCA’S HERE!!!” shouted Kaylee
“Fantastic everyone's here” replied Gwen
“Kaylee bear can you go get your friends… oh there they are” Kaylee giggled 
“Silly mommy” and she giggled harder, I rolled my eyes how could a grown woman behave like this, could she still be drugged?
“There you are Emma” boomed a voice from over at the barbeque
“Come say hello I didn't get to see you when I came in” boomed the voice again, I really should have just stayed inside.
I walked through the small group of Amazons and up to the one who called me, it looked like Rose had been talking to the woman
“Emma this is Wendy” said Rose introducing Wendy
“Feel free to call me Wen” said Wen holding out her hand, I put my hand in hers and shoock it
“Your right she does shake hands I guess I owe you a drink” laughed Wen to Rose
“Righto I had better get this meat onto the plates then we can eat!”
The Amazon's that were inside brought out food and drinks for all, after the Amazon's food was prepared a smaller table and chairs were placed right beside the Amazon's table but only three chairs
“Emma what would you like to eat?” Asked Rose, I looked away from the small table and chairs to look at Rose
“I can't even see what there is” I said with a shrug, Rose smiled that smile she does when she thinks I say something silly
“Beef or chicken?” she asked again
“Oh umm chicken I guess” a couple of the nearer Amazons looked at me like they were waiting for me to say something else
“Emma don't forget your manners” said Rose as if she had told me this hundreds of times already and chosen not to use them anyway
“Umm please” I finished, Rose nodded and the onlookers went back to what they were doing
“Take a seat dear and I’ll bring over your food” I nodded and took a seat at the smaller table, I was quickly joined by Kaylee and Abby
“Where's the other two?” I asked no one in particular
“Getting their meal silly billy” replied Kaylee and she pointed up to the Amazons, just when I thought I had seen the limit of this worlds weirdness they ratchet it up another notch, there was an empty Amazon seat next to be but the one after that there was one of the Amazon women with one of her breasts hanging out and Martin was there sucking on it, I opened my mouth to say something when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see Kaylee shaking her head
“Talk later” said Abby in a hushed voice, I raised an eyebrow wondering why but was cut off as three plates were placed on the table all three had all there food cut to less than a mouthful a bite, some childish forks were also placed beside the plates along with sippy cups full of some liquid
“Eat up girls” said Gwen smiling and she took her own seat at the Amazons table, I looked over at the formally empty Amazon seat and saw Rose there watching me then a flick of her eyes to martin on Megan and back to me again almost like she was asking “aren't you going to ask about that” I mouthed “we are talking about that later” and she seemed to understand because she smiled and stood up
“I would like to thank you all for coming to help Gwen and myself celebrate Emma coming to live with me…”
“Not by choice” I muttered under my breath only loud enough for Kaylee and Abby to hear me and they both giggled
“Our world probably wouldn't be her first choice but I think she will come to like it here if given the chance...” she and all the Amazons looked at me, I shrugged
“I’m glad you could all be here so Emma can see that though we may be bigger than her in height we are not monsters…” she grinned at me and i remembered the first day we met where I called her a giant
“Anyway that's enough from me the food is getting cold everyone dig in” there was a few claps and everyone started eating.
Like all of the food I had had here it was lovely to have it alone is almost a reason to stay and it turned out that even some of their drinks were just as nice, Kaylee shared hers with me and it was a lovely sweet mango tasting thing, the plates were taken away when we were finished then came the fun part of Rose cleaning my face with a face washer to the laughter of the other Amazons and the giggles of the Littles
“I didn't get anything on my face” I protested as she wiped 
“I know” she replied with a laugh, meaning she was doing that to mess with me I would have to think of a way to get back at her for this.
Steph and Martin were returned to us and we were told to go play while the Amazons cleaned up, the four of them dragged me to there toy castle in the backyard, when we stepped inside the door I was surprised at just how well the inside was decorated from the outside I would have thought that it came from a bargain shop back home but looking inside it looked as if no expense was spared from the real rock looking walls to the ornately carved furniture
“Impressive” I remarked as we walked in
“Isn't it” beamed Kaylee
“Stephs daddy made it for me didn't he” said Kaylee looking at steph
“Yep right after he made mine” steph replied, right in the center of the castle room there was a round wooden table and ontop there was a tea set much like the one that Gwen and Kaylee had given me
“Would you like some tea princess Emy?” asked Kaylee using her cutesy voice that annoyed me
“Umm no thanks I’m still full from lunch” I replied but the others took their seats around the table
“Umm I thought we were going to talk about…”
“We will talk about that later” said Kaylee cutting me off and ever so slightly raise her head, I looked above her and saw a black dot on the ceiling
“There's always someone watching” remarked Kaylee
“Tea?” she offered again
“Sure” I replied slowly and took a seat next to Abby, Kaylee pretended to pour me a cup of tea and the tea party began, great.
It was only a couple of minutes into the tea party till I felt something odd
“I think Martin should be king he's the only boy here” said Abby
“But I want to be queen” Steph said stomping her foot, the two of them glared at each other till there was a drip, drip, drip sound and the flow of the liquid speed up till I realised it was coming from me!
“Emys leaking” snickered Steph as I ran out of the castle and into the nearby garden bed, what the hell is happening to me, I tried to stop it but nothing happened I just couldn't stop it
“No, no, no” I cried and felt the tears coming to my eyes and I let them flow just like my other fluids.
I don't know how long I squated there sobbing but I eventually heard two voices
“She's over here aunty Rose”
“Thank you dear” it was the voices of Kaylee and Rose, I heard the rustling of the plants then I saw her, it couldn't be anyone but Rose
“ROSE!” I cried and ran to her
“Oh Emy dear” without hesitation she embraced me
“It.. it happened a… again” I hiccuped
“It's ok we can fix you up” she said patting my back
“Is this… is this going to happen all the time?” there was a clear pause between my question and Roses reply
“No it shouldn't be happening yet” replied Rose, I cried harder at hearing that and I was lifted up and carried back into the house.
Rose sat me down on a soft plastic mat on something tall
“Why is this happening Rose” I sobbed once more
“I don't know sweety” she brought her head down to my level and asked
“What did you eat at lunch?”
“Just what you gave me” I mumbled
“Did anyone give you another drink then?”
“Kaylee let me try h… hers” I hiccupped
“Oh my silly little” Rose hugged me again
“Kaylee had something in her drink to make her use the bathroom uncontrollably”
“So… so it wasn't my fault?” I asked my spirits perking up
“That's right after tonight you should be back to your normal control” she let me go and tousled my hair and showed me her smile it was reassuring to see
“What should I do in the meantime?” I asked wiping the last of the tears from my eyes
“I’m afraid the only thing I suggest is to wear a diaper”
“What about my pull up” I asked
“I’m afraid those aren't made for the sort of wettings you will be experiencing” my spirits sank again but at least I could blame the wetting on some drug rather than my own body failing me
“Ok” I whispered
“That's my girl, lay down and I’ll make this quick and painless” it turns out that I had been sitting on Kaylees diaper changing table and in my tears I didn't see it, true to her word Rose was quick in removing my now wet skirt, cleaning me with wipes and diapering me up after the powder
“Thank you Rose” I said softly as she unbuckled me from the change table
“Your welcome dear, I’m sure you wont like this idea but try to drink more water it'll flush the drug from your system quicker and I’m sorry for this happening to you” I couldn't look her in the eyes but I managed a 
“Thank you and it's not your fault, I did this to myself” Rose kissed my head then picked me up and was about to put me on the ground but I stopped her
“Please wait”
“Whats wrong?” asked Rose
“Could I… stay with you for now”
“Of course you can stay with me, did you want me to put you down?” I shook my head and cuddled closer to her chest, unless Rose is truly manipulative in ways that I don't know she has been a rock for me in this world.
Rose carried me back outside where the other Amazons were sitting at the table again eating nibbley looking things, even though I continuously knew that there was nothing covering the diaper I just didn't care after all Rose wouldn't let them mock me right?
“It's alright she just had some of Kaylees juice at lunch” said Rose to the group as she sat down
“Oh sweety I’m sorry, I should have told Kaylee not to share her drinks” said Gwen and she stroked my hair
“It's ok” I replied with a yawn and snuggled into the crook of Roses arm
“I think someone's sleepy” cood Rebecca
“Have a sleep you’ll feel much better when you wake up” I closed my eyes and nodded my agreement
“Mummy, mummy…” that was clearly Kaylees voice
“Is Emy betters now?”
“Emma will be alright but she needs a nap so you go play with your friends for a bit longer and you can join her soon” replied Gwen
“Oks mummy” her footsteps pattered off and I listened to the Amazons chatting about things that I really didn't care about till I drifted off to sleep.
I opened my eyes to a semi dark room, it was clearly still daylight shining outside but the curtains were doing a good job of stopping the light from going through, I pushed myself from the soft material beneath me and looked around to see Kaylee sleeping beside me with a pacifier in her mouth and her day clothes were clearly swapped for a pink unicorn sleeper, I removed the part of the sheet off myself and looked down at the diaper hugging my waist, there was no doubt in my mind that it was wet
“It wasn't my fault, it wasn't my fault” I muttered under my breath and stopped thinking about it
“Time to find Rose” I pushed myself up and walked over to the door that had been left open a crack, more than enough for me to pull open and slip out without waking Kaylee.
“Hello sleepy head” called Rose as I made my way into the living room
“Hey Rose” I gave her a quick smile and walked over to where she was laying on the couch
“Howed you sleep?” she asked
“It was nice but I‘m wet” I said matter of fact
“Would you like a change?” asked Rose
“Yes please” I replied
“I’ll be right back” said Rose to Gwen who was on the sofa reading a paperback book
“Completely understand” replied Gwen with a wave
“Ok then lets get you changed” said Rose as she pushed herself up from the couch and I followed her into what must have been Gwen's room.
“So everyone's gone?” I asked as Rose lifted me up onto the towel that was covering the bed
“Yep the ones with littles left a couple of hours ago and the others left half hour or so ago” Rose replied as she pulled the changing supplies from somewhere, I looked down and realised that the diaper currently hugging my hips were covered in colourful blocks, they were clearly different to the ones that Rose had for me back at her place
“You seem to be taking the diapers well this time” said Rose as she untapped the front, I shrugged in reply
“I guess it's because I need them but it's not my fault just like how a person with a broken leg needs crutches to get around, it's only temporary” Rose had a thoughtful look on her face then it must clicked
“Oh right crutches” I frowned did Rose really not know what crutchers are?
“Well it's very mature of you” I felt the cold touch of the wipe on my skin
“Do you have any other plans for the day?” I asked
“I was thinking of staying here for dinner and we shall see after that” I nodded my understanding and Rose removed the wet diaper from under me and replaced it with the fresh new one
“Whats for dinner?” I asked, Rose grinned at me
“You aren't hungry already are you?”
“Just making conversation” Rose sprinkeled the powder over my nether regions and taped up the new diaper with the same blocks design as the last one
“Why does Kaylee have different diapers than you got for me?” I asked from nowhere, Rose looked puzzled for a second then answered
“Do you prefer those more?” Rose smirked
“Huh… oh no it's just another random question” I felt the flush to my cheeks, I was barley thinking before asking, I swear there was something else in that drink that Kaylee gave me to mellow me out or something because the things that seemed so bad before were now just… meh.
Rose finished the change and I walked back into the living room with her
“Would you mind if I turned on the TV?” asked Rose to Gwen
“Be my guest” grinned Gwen and I heard the double meaning somewhere in the back of my mind
“Would you like to continue watching Sailor Little?” I shrugged not really caring either way
“Sailor Little I haven't seen that since you and I were kids” exclaimed Gwen
“I know” chuckled Rose
“Emma and I have been watching it recently, haven't we Em?” I nodded again and Rose turned it on, I started to sit down on the floor to watch but I saw Rose laying there on the couch with so much room and the day was starting to feel colder especially without pants or at least something covering my legs
“Are you waiting for an invitation?” asked Rose, I must have been staring at her to long
“I don't want to…” I was cut off as Rose brought me closer with one hand then picked me up and I was laid next to her, I was right she was warmer to lay against.
A full episode had past and shortly after we all heard a crash then the sound of running footsteps
“MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY!!!” screamed Kaylee as she barged her way through the door and tripping on one of her socks, twit I just had to think it one last time
“EMY’S GONE” she screamed then let out an
“Owy” Gwen was at her side in a instant
“Are you ok Kaylee bear?” she asked the Little, the Little nodded and was helped up
“Well I’m not telling you anything tattle tale” I said deadpan, Kaylee looked up at me and smiled then just as suddenly frowned
“I’m not a tattle tale” she grumbled, the two Amazons and myself burst out laughing, Kaylee bobbed her head from side to side then admitted
“Maybe sometimes” and she smiled too.
It was quickly found that Kaylee too had a wet diaper and was changed, I’m not surprised if she had that same stupid drink I had a mouthful of
“ALL CLEAN” cheered Kaylee as she was carried back into the living room, the four of us had all just taken our seats when there was a knock at the door
“Really every time I sit down” grumbled Gwen as she got back up and opened the door, moments later I saw the grinning face of Rebecca staring at me
“Hello again chief” what the?
“Chief?” I questioned
“Miss… Chief… mischief” Everyone else started laughing, I only frowned not seeing how that was funny
“Rose told me earlier today about some of the things you have been getting upto so I think it's a fitting name what do you think chief?” I could see that everyone else in the room was smiling and on the border of laughter again
“Anyway I brought refreshment for the rest of us” Rebecca raised up a six pack of bottles
“I’ll pass not really a beer drinker” I said and the Amazons chuckled
“What?” I questioned
“It's not for you silly but I’ll make you something special so you don't miss out” I frowned then remembered that I wasn't considered an adult here of course they weren't going to let me have beer or whatever their equivalent is
“ME TOO!” cried Kaylee
“I WANT A SPECIAL DRINK TOO MOMMY”
“Kaylee bear modulate your voice please” said Gwen softly
“Sowy mommy, may I please have a special drink too?”
“Thats better and yes you may” I could only think as long as she doesnt share the drink with me.
All the Amazons were cracking up while watching Sailor Little, I think the beers were helping them
“I can't believe you are watching this” laughed Becca
“Emma seems to like it” Laughed back Rose
“Oh no it's all you” I shot back
“Well whoever gave me a good laugh” said Becca and she stood up
“Gwen did you want me to start dinner?” 
“Thanks that would be lovely” replied Gwen
“Rose would you like to join me?” Asked Becca 
“Sure” Rose replied and I was lightly picked up and placed on the floor
“Rude I was using you as my heater” the Amazon's chuckled at my words
“I'm sure Gwen will do just as well” smirked Rose, I looked over at her
“That's right come and take a seat with your aunty Gwen” said Gwen as she patted the seat next to her, this wasn't as appealing to me
“Go on” Rose said again and I grudgingly walked over to and sat next to Gwen, Kaylee eyed me suspiciously for a moment then hugged Gwen and stated
“My mommy” I rolled my eyes at her while Rose and Becca chuckled their way out the door.
I stayed for the starting of the next episode then pushed myself off the chair
“What's wrong dear?” asked Gwen
“Nothing I just want to see Rose” I replied without looking back and followed Rose into the Kitchen, it wasn't long before I heard the voices of Rose and Becca talking
“Are you going to get that drink with Wen?” Becca asked Rose
“I don't think I should Emma has only just came to live with me besides it's just a drink nothing more”
“Right” said Becca in a tone that said she thought there was way more to it than just a drink
“What's that supposed to mean?” asked Rose
“Come on you know she's had her eyes on you since you moved here”
“Wen and I are just friends” stated Rose, so Rose wasn't going to date because she is looking after me… 
“Rose” I said rounding the corner and both heads turned to me
“I thought that might be your crinkly bum” said Rose with a smile
“I don't crinkle” I murmured and walked closer
“You don't have to stop dating on my account” I said this time with confidence
“You don't have to worry about that Emma” I didn't know why I wanted Rose to date but something in me was telling me that it was a good thing and if Rose was into other women so what
“Well are you going to turn down a free drink?” I asked and I heard a snigger come from Becca even though she was busily chopping something with her back to us
“She's right are you going to turn down a free drink?” asked Becca
“It's just a drink” said Rose again
“Why do I get the feeling I’m being ganged up on here” Becca and I looked at each other for a moment and as if we had planned it said in unison
“We couldn't gang up on you” both of us smirked and it occured to me that this is a great way to mess with Rose for when she cleaned me up for no reason earlier.
The whole matter was quickly abandoned and I ended up watching Becca and Rose reheat some of the leftover food from lunch.
“Are you sure it's safe to eat?” I asked Rose for the fourth time, we had all gathered at the table and were now eating dinner
“Yes Emma it's safe for you to eat, besides it couldn't get much worse right?” I could tell that the question was starting to get on Roses nerve but I could think of other bodily functions that I really didn't want to lose control of
“Mmm… ok” I said and started to eat but made sure to watch Kaylee so I didn't get anything of her food or drink.
It turns out that these diapers can hold a lot because by the time I was getting tired again it was really starting to feel like a warm pillow down there between my legs
“I think it's time for you to go to bed” said Rose after I finished yawning
“Yea your probably right” I sighed and wondered where I was going to be sleeping
“But before that I think we need to get you changed”
“Definitely” I replied sedately and Rose lifted me up with her, even though I said earlier that I wanted to walk more I really didn't feel like walking to where ever I was going to be sleeping tonight
“Say goodnight to everyone” said Rose, I rested my head on Roses shoulder and mumbled a quick
“Goodnight everyone” then rested my eyes.
I was in that lovely limbo state of mind just on the tipping point to sleep when I heard Roses voice talking through the haze
“...you have liked the day even with the little incident”
“Tis goo” I managed to mumble back with the vague recollection that something was happening down my lower half but it no longer mattered as sleep took me fully.

“Shh… we don't want to wake Emy”
“But I’m not tired” whined the voice of Kaylee, I opened one eye to see the the lighted doorway with an Amazon and a little in their arms
“Mmm awake” I mumbled
“Kaylee I told you not to wake her” I could now tell it was the voice of Gwen, without warning a light flicked on and I squeezed my eyes shut
“Sowy mummy” the Little mumbled
“Let's just get you ready then into bed” it took a while but I eventually reopened my eyes and saw Kaylee on the changing table by the door clearly having a diaper change
“I’m sorry for waking you Emma dear” said Gwen
“It's fine” I said waving it off and readjusted myself trying to find a more comfortable position when I took a closer look at where I was there was no doubt that I was in another crib though this one must be Kaylee’s.
It didn't take long before Gwen finished with Kaylee and she was lowered into the crib with me and tucked in, I hadn't really paid that much attention before but there was more than enough room for the both of us
“Ok girls I’ll let you go to sleep, again sorry for waking you” again I waved it off
“Sleep well you two” said Gwen and she flicked off the light
“Goodnight mummy” mumbled Kaylee as she snuggled into the pillow, the door closed and I left once more in the dark.
Now that I was awake again I felt awake and didn't feel like going back to sleep just yet
“Kaylee?”
“Mmm” replied the girl
“Can we talk for a bit?” I heard the rustling of the sheets and guessed that she was now looking in my direction
“What did you want to talk about?” came Kaylee’s soft voice
“Why do you call Gwen mummy, she isnt is she?” for all I knew Kaylee is an Amazon child and not a human, Kaylees reply took so long that I was begining to think she had fallen asleep already
“Here mommy isn't a word for the person that gave birth to you its a term of love, it means the person in your life that loves you enough to change your dirty diapers with a smile, the one who cares enough to carry you around because your tired and makes you smile when you are sad” I thought about this it was strangely deep coming from someone I originally thought was a twit
“Do you believe in God?” asked Kaylee out of nowhere
“I’ve never really thought about it” I replied honestly
“In my old world I was one of the very few people that do believe in God and tried to go to church every sunday, there they taught us that the devil will never win because the lord uses the devils plans for his own to bring good, I’m guessing that you see this world like a prison at the moment I know I sure did in the beginning but just remember to look out for God’s beauty in this world” I frowned and wanted to tell her that she was full of shit, that there wasn't any beauty in this
“How could there be anything good about this” I shot a little more aggressive than I meant to
“Give it time” yawned Kaylee she seemed not to have heard the tone
“Was there anything else?” Asked Kaylee, I pulled my head out of the train of thought it was starting to run away with
“um yes… what was your world like?” This question had been nagging at me throughout the day
“Wait no you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to” I said now remembering what Rose had said about it
“Don't worry” yawned Kaylee
“I guess the biggest thing I could tell you is that it was as technology advanced as this one maybe more so…” these words struck me dumb, if she came from a more advanced place why would she want to stay here?
“But it was way over the top politically correct to the point where if you said something that offended someone you could be fined, jailed or even exercuted” I pushed myself up and stared at Kaylee's black outline
“They would kill you for saying something someone didn't like?” I asked in disbelief
“Sadly yes I tried to help return it back to the old days where you could say almost anything without anything bad happening”
“Were you…” I just had to ask but Kaylee cut me off
“Yes they were going to kill me” I was speechless and wanted to ask what she had done to warrant it but again Kaylee chimed in first
“But it's ok mummy saved me before anything happened” I could tell she was smiling but this all just didn't sit right
“Didn't your mummy save you?” she asked
“The last thing I remember before waking up in this world was studying for a test I had
“Hmm… maybe you haven't gotten all your memories back yet” and she yawned again, I wanted to ask her what she meant but she was either quick on her feet or my brain is getting slow because she beat me again
“Was there anything else you wanted to talk about?” she asked now sounding board 
“What did you mean I might not have all my memories?” I asked
“Oh that nothing nothing sometimes the short term memories before being brought here are all messed up if your not ready…” she yawned again
“Look I’m getting really sleepy…” so much for not being sleepy like she told Gwen
“so I’ll make you this deal, stay here with Rose, my mummy and me for I don't know three months and see what life the Amazons can offer if you do and still don't want it after that I’ll get you home.”

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

What a fantastic new chapter. I really enjoyed reading it. I honestly expected Emma to have an accident during the party. I just didn’t think it would be because she was accidentally drugged. Given how much her entire attitude seemed to change and relax her I wonder if Rose might arrange for a few more “accidents”. I was happy I could give it a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

This has great premise, please continue. Emma and Rose have some trust to build...

Now I'm wondering how Kaylee might keep her word and get Emma home?

This is why people shouldn't work 7 days a week you go to post an update on Monday or Wednesday at the latest and suddenly you find out its Friday ?, sorry everyone.

@Jayme Never forget the mindset of a little is if at first you don't succeed lie and manipulate till you get your way ? I'm not saying that's whats happening its just based on my own experience with a lg.

Second Arc “I am Emy”

Part 09 The deal

I looked at the watch Rose had given me on that first day and sighed

“Tick… tick… tick…” I mumbled to myself with each movement of the second hand, I was bored it had been a week since the party and Kaylee's offer had been stuck in my head, I don't think she had even heard my reply before she was asleep could she really get me home when even Rose could or is that Rose wouldn't? I only had her word to go on that she couldn't take me home after all and what person believes their captor even if they seemed nice enough.

It's official I was depressed for a number of reasons first because Rose and I found out pretty quickly that the bed wetting was here to stay so Rose and I had to make a deal that I wear the diapers to bed but I can still choose my undergarments during the day with comando not being an acceptable option… I tried.

Second reason for this melancholy mood was there isn't anything to do here sure Rose had suggested hundreds of things but it was all way to childish or embarrassing, she really can't see me as an equal maybe it's because of the hight thing… so I have spent the last week doing nothing but laying around the house because of this Rose has started to call me kitten because she says I’m acting more like a cat than a Little and I stupidly mewed back once just to relieve this boredom so now I’m a kitten… sigh.

On the plus side I have tried my new found freedom twice both times not making it past the stupid letterbox… I wonder why she even has it, I’ve never seen any mail… back on track, both times Rose watched me from the step of the front door but she didn't stop me or tell me to come back so yay for that I suppose.

I heard Roses footsteps approaching and I quickly covered the watch with the longsleeve shirt Rose had made me actually she had been a very busy woman and made a full dozen different outfits, I don't know why I was hiding the watch but Rose hasn't asked for it back so maybe she forgot I had it

“Here you go” Rose handed me a small bowl of Little Mac and my sippy cup, she still didn't trust me with glass

“Thanks Rose” I know I should be grateful that she was doing all this for me but it was really starting to get on my nerves, from the moment I could walk I have always thought of myself as independent now I’m not much better than a pet… a cat

“What are you watching today?” asked Rose

“I don't know” I said changing the channel for the hundredth time, Rose took a seat next to me and watched as I kept changing channel after channel the food not slowing me much at all

“How much longer?” I asked, Rose looked at her replacement watch and answered

“They should be here in another ten minutes” Replied Rose, we had been waiting for Gwen and Kaylee to arrive, it will be the first time we had seen them since the party and I was ready to talk to Kaylee again and see if she really could get me home I really don't want to get my hopes up again for nothing.

“How about now?” I asked again

“Soon” replied Rose in the same voice she had used the very first time, we only had to wait a few more seconds before I saw the red car pull up in the driveway

“How long now?” this time it was Rose asking and she grinned at me

“Now” I replied, Rose and I walked to the front door and greeted the two guests

“Tea Gwen?” asked Rose after the normal pleasantries

“That would be lovely” replied Gwen as she placed Kaylee onto the floor next to me

“Emma why don't you show Kaylee your Room” said Rose as she walked into the kitchen with Gwen

“Kay” I sighed and I felt something slam into me almost knocking me to the floor, it was Kaylee hugging me from the back

“EMY!!!” squealed Kaylee

“IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN”

‘Um yea it's good to see you too” I replied in a much softer voice, this girl was way to excitable but if she can get me home…

“IT'S BEEN FOREVER”

“Quieter voice I’m right here and it's only been a week”

“I know but it feels longer” she replied and finally let go of me.

We walked to my room with Kaylee telling me every stupid thing she had been doing since we last saw each other

“Now Kaylee…” I started as I closed the door of the room

“Hmm…” she was looking around the room rather than looking at me

“I wanted to talk to you about your deal from last time” she turned to face me

“This is a nice room but it needs more toys and a crib” Rose had modified the bed slightly so it didn't look as much like a stupid kids bed but that's beside the point

“So you can't do it?” I was sure of this from the start but I felt my hopes die a little more any way

“You haven't been holding up your part by the looks of it” Kaylees voice had changed from her cutesy voice to something more conversational

“You went to sleep before we could make the deal” I shot back

“Oh… that's right I did too” she giggled, I sighed and said

“I wanted to talk to you about it before making the deal”

“What did you want to talk about, let Rose look after you the way she wants for three months, if you still want to go home after that I’ll help you” I looked at her unbelievably

“It's the getting me home I don't get”

“Simple I get you home” this girl…

“How?” I asked

“I have my ways” Kaylee said proudly

“I want proof it can be done” Kaylee laughed at me

“And… and how am I going to prove it” she doubled over laughing

“It's not that funny” I said waiting for her to settle down

“Look you are going to have to trust me that I can get you home” the thing was that I didn't trust her but did I really have any other option at this point

“So… so what exactly would I have to do?” I asked

“Whatever Rose wants” she said simply

“But she wants me to wear diapers and call her mommy and… and…” this wasn't appealing

“Then do it, Amazons know what's best for Littles, what are you wearing right now?” asked Kaylee, I have no doubt that if I hadn't been wearing my pants overalls Kaylee would have just looked to see

“Um… a pull up” I replied slowly

“Why aren't you wearing a diaper?” she asked now looking truly puzzled

“Because Rose lets me choose what I wear” I replied

“Well that's got to change and there's no telling Rose about our deal” I felt my cheeks get warm, something that hasn't happened for a couple of days now

“You want me to wear a diaper?” I asked thinking that the pull up might as well be a diaper

“Yep”

“But… but aren't pull ups diapers?”

“You said that Rose wants you in a diaper so into a diaper you go if you want this deal” I groaned

“Do we have a deal?” asked Kaylee extending her little finger, how childish

“I do what Rose wants for three months after that you take me home” I said to clarify the deal

“And Rose never knows” added Kaylee

“Right…” I thought over it one last time

“Three months” I said aloud

“Three months” echoed Kaylee

“And I don't want to be drugged”

“That's up to you but they help” I thought about it for the last time looking for something I’ve missed but nothing came to mind soI held out my pinky finger, we locked fingers and shook the deal being made and my imprisonment was now going to get a lot weirder wasn't there something about cruel and unusual punishment…

“So first thing how are you going to get Rose to diaper you?” asked Kaylee

“I’ll just get her to when I need to use the bathroom again” I said not really wanting to talk about my bathroom habits with this girl

“Do you need to go now?” she asked looking down at my crotch

“Maybe” I replied and turned slightly

“Then let it out and wait for Rose to check you” my cheeks were getting warmer, how could she talk about all this so casually

“That will be worse she will think I had an accident and force me back into diapers”

“Even better” replied Kaylee

“From now on if you feel the need just let it go your mommy will take care of it”

“But… but I normally tell Rose when I need to… you know”

“Nah ah Rose is mommy now” this is already to much… again and I thought it was bad enough when I first woke up here, three months is going to be hell

“Do I have to call… Rose mommy straight away she will know something is up if I do”

“Hmmm…” Kaylee thought about it for a moment then answered

“Your right ok but you will have to start calling aunty Rose mommy by the next time we see each other” well at least there's a little wiggle room with some of this weirdness

“You said you had to go now didn't you?” asked Kaylee after a moment

“I do” I sighed knowing where this was going

“Well go” said Kaylee like it was just that easy, I have gotten used to going in the pull ups over the last couple of days but I still wanted a bit of privacy

“Could you give me a little privacy or something”

“Why?” she asked

“Because I can't go with you watching me” I said I would think that would be obvious

“Your going to have to get used to that it's your new norm” I frowned

“What are you my coach?”

“Your coach” she said like she was trying out the words

“I like it, yep I am your coach to living properly” the old cutesy voice returned in that sentence

“You are messed up in the head” I muttered under my breath and closed my eyes

“GO GO GO YOU CAN DO IT!” she cheered

“That really doesn't help”

“But cheerleaders always help” I turned from her and concentrated on trying to pee while Kaylee watched, seriously how do guys pee with others watching in public toilets, it took some time but finally the deed was done

“Are you done?” asked Kaylee as I turned back to her

“Yes” I replied slowly and started walking to the door

“Where are you going?” asked Kaylee

“To get Rose to change me” I said

“TOOOOOT!!!” I turned to look at the girl

“What the…?”

“I don't have a whistle so toot” she giggled

“From now on you can't tell Aunty Rose when you need a change” oh right she had said that earlier

“So… what do I do to tell her I need a change?” I asked already wanting to be out of this wet pull up

“Nothing, your mommy will know when to change you” I looked at her she could not be serious I have a mouth and am able to speak why not tell Rose it's just gross and unhygienic to be walking around like this right?

Suddenly there was a knock at the door

“Girls are you alright in there?” came Gwen's voice

“Yes mommy Emy and I are just playing” called back Kaylee

“Ok well when your finished come on out we have some good news for the two of you”

“Ok mommy” this time listening for it I heard the footsteps of the two Amazons retreating

“You could have told your… um… Mommy that I need a change” I said trying to get out of this sooner than later

“Your mommy will know when to change you” she said simply and my mind started to wonder what the Amazons would have in store this time

“Do you have dolls?”

“Where did that come from?” I asked

“I thought we could play with some dolls” replied Kaylee

“Wouldn't you rather see what the Amaz… our mommys want”

“Mommy told us to come out when we are finished playing and we haven't even started playing yet just talked about boring grown up stuff” I think I was starting to get it now Kaylee used the two voices like a split personality I wonder if that's a side effect of the drugs, a cutsey voice for her babyish things and a normal voice for everything else

“Dolls?” she asked again

“Um I think there's some in the box over there” I said pointing at the toy box with my stupid nickname on it.

Kaylee played with the dolls for a bit and of course tried to get me to join her but after the seventh no she finally relented and stood back up

“Your no fun I’m going to see what mommy wanted”

“Ro… mommy never told me to play with you just show you my room” I said smirking then walked up the step ladder by the door and turned the door handle to let the sulking Kaylee out

“There you are how was your play time?” asked Rose as we walked into the kitchen

“Emy wont play with me” whined Kaylee, you little twit

“Kaylee bear we talked about this Emma is new and might not want to play with you straight away” said Gwen as she picked Kaylee up and onto her knee

“But… but… I want a playmate” and I saw the corners of her eyes start to water dam she's a good little actress

“Well you might have more opportunities to play soon” said Gwen and Kaylee wiped her eyes with her hand

“Did you want to tell them Rose?” Asked Gwen looking over at Rose

“Sure, Emma did you want to come over here” I pushed myself off the doorway and walked over to Rose and she lifted me onto the kitchen island bench, I saw the brief pause as Rose set me down and i thought she must have realised that I had wet the pull up but nope

“In a couple of days I will be starting work at the School Gwen works at” said Rose with her usual smile

“So you have been a jobless bum, I thought so” I said before I could think how that would go down, Rose sighed and pushed one of her pocket pacifiers into my mouth and Kaylee giggled

“In essence yes I haven't had a job since I moved here”

“When did you move?” I asked around the paci

“A couple of days before you came to live with me actually” replied Rose, with how lived in the house seemed I had thought that Rose had lived here for years before I woke up here

“So are you the new janitor” I asked with a smirk, Rose knew me well enough by now to know that wasn't a smart ass remark and just my way of asking what her new job is

“I will be teaching classes miss smarty pants beside I’m already your janitor” she replied with her own smirk

“Gwen was kind enough to give me the good news in person” said Rose, I must be missing something because now of this explained why Kaylee and I would be seeing more of each other

“So Emma this means you get to go to daycare with Kaylee” I spat out the paci the moment the words registered in my brain

“Fuck no I’m not going to daycare especially like this I can just stay here or with you” Rose sighed and picked up the paci

“Emma I can't let you stay here on your own or bring you to work with me”

“WHY NOT!” I shot back I could tell vaguely that I was making Gwen and Kaylee uncomfortable

“I’ll stay with Gwen” I tried

“Gwen and I will be working similar hours”

“Becca then” anything was better than going to the Amazon equivalent of day care despite what they think I am not a baby

“Becca also has a job” Rose said calmly

“Someone else… anyone else” I was frantically racking my brain for some way out and then I heard it, Kaylee cleared her throat and said

“Emy it's ok remember I was telling you about it earlier” I was about to snap at the girl about how she hadn’t said any such thing but realised she was talking about our deal… Rose had to have final say in my life for the next three months or there was a good chance I wasn't getting home, I closed my eyes, clenched my fists and breathed

“I’m sorry Rose” I said slowly and opened my eyes to see a shocked look on her face, it was clear that she thought I was going to go into full on meltdown which I probably would have if it wasn't for my self interest taking president

“I didn't realise it was the same day care…” I gritted my teeth at the word daycare

“That Kaylee went to” I said continuing Kaylees lie

“Oh my silly Little” said Rose as she hugged me

“So emotional over the weirdest things” breath just breath

“Sorry Rose” I managed to say like I truly regretted what I had done

“It's ok but I think you might need this” and she held up the paci again, I wonder if she thought about forcing it into my mouth to shut me up I wondered as she placed the paci into my now slightly opened mouth.

With the horrible news out of the way the Amazons retreated into the living room with Kaylee and myself in tow, a couple of colouring books and crayons were laid out on the coffee table and Kaylee went to work on them immediately I sat down on the floor resting my back against one of the sofas listening to the two Amazons talking about what Rose was likely going to need for her new job and some of the things she should expect, while listening I was also thinking about half a dozen other things firstly how to get Rose to notice that I had a wet pull up without Kaylee realising that I did anything, secondly some way to get out of going to the stupid daycare this time with Rose thinking it was her idea, I groaned in resignation and Rose looked over at me

“What's up Em?”

“Nothing” I groaned again and rested my head on my arm

“Do you need to use the potty” asked Rose, her stupidly infantile way of asking me if I need to use the bathroom

“No” I answered honestly

“Have you had an accident?”

“What no” I sputtered honestly

“It's ok if you have hun, just let me know and I’ll get you all nice and clean” yeah and into a full blown diaper I thought, Kaylee had stopped her colouring and was now noticably listening to the conversation

“Emma” said Rose

“Yes” I replied not looking at her

“Come here please” I looked back at her for a second this probably was the best way of letting Rose know I was wet without telling her, I stood up and walked over to Rose where she quickly lifted me onto the couch and without warning reached her hand down the back of my overalls and pull up to feel how wet it was, as much as I wanted Rose to know that I was wet so she would change me I immediately felt my cheeks glow with warmth from the invasion

“Oh Emma” said Rose and she scooped me up and stood up

“I’ll be back shortly Gwen” Gwen nodded and I was carried off something that Rose had been quite good at respecting since we had been at Gwen's place but just this once I didn't mind as much.

“OK Emma what's going on” asked Rose as she laid me on the changing table in my room, the door was closed so along with my room being the furthest from the living room I was quite sure that none of our conversations could be over heard but just in case

“Nothing” I replied

“Nothing really are you going to stick with that” I looked away from her, is she a freaking mind reader

“You hate being in any sort of padding that isn't dry”

“Actually I hate the dry ones too” I added and she smiled but continued on

“Then I find you in your wet pull up denying it, if you had an accident you can tell me” yea then you would shove me into a diaper but still that's not the reason

“Is it because you didn't want me to put you back into a diaper” seriously are you reading my mind I thought at her

“Well?” she asked, well at least she isn't a mind reader

“Is it because you didn't want to tell me while Gwen and Kaylee are here?” I thought about this for a moment but I didn't want to lie to her

“It wasn't an accident” I mumbled

“Emma please don't lie to me we have had an understanding for the past week, you let me know when you need to go so I know it's not an accident and I let you wear what you want within reason” I looked away from her, I couldn't lie to her but i couldn't tell her the truth either or could I… maybe part of it

“Kaylee and I were talking…” I started, from the corner of my eye I could see that this wasn't news to her

“I mean of course we were talking but she told me some of the things that her and Gwen do” this isnt a complete lie

“Don't tell me your starting to want this life too” said Rose with a smirk

“No, no… it's just…” shit dug myself into a hole here

“Emy there is nothing wrong with letting me do these things for you, I want you to be happy” ok this might be a deeper hole than I expected

“I know how independent you are and that's great but if you have someone in your life that enjoys doing the hard things for you then there is nothing wrong with letting them help you” I guess this is basically what Kaylee wanted anyway for Rose to have the final say for the next couple of months I guess it's time for some good bad acting on my part

“It's not like that…” I said with my shaky voice but my words were cut off as I felt Rose embrace me once more

“It's ok Emy I will never let anything bad happen to you” Emy… so I’m now Emy… but the joy in Roses voice I don't understand why

“Why…” I choked out and tried again

“Why do you want to do everything?”

“Because I love you and want you to be happy” Rose had pushed slightly away and I could see the corners of her eyes starting to well up, she thought that I was finally willingly letting her baby me because I want her to but I'm not it's just another manipulation, I’ve turned into one of the girls that I hated from school manipulating the emotions of anyone to get what they want… but Rose is getting what she wants so I’m not bad for using her right? Then again maybe that's the excuse the bad girls make...

“It's ok I will take care of everything” said Rose after I hadn't said anything for a while and she hugged me one last time before wiping her eyes and changing me from the wet pull up to one of the diapers I had been wearing at night.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Great chapter. I can’t help but think that Rose is using Kaylee to manipulate Emy.  That would explain how Rose knows exactly what Emy is thinking. Very happy to give this a like and I look forward to seeing more. 

I want to say a big thank you to everyone that reads this story I honestly didn't think I would still be writing based of past experiences with writing, I think sharing the story makes me want to keep writing.

Part 10 New and old friends
I stayed in the room while Rose had left and rejoined her sister and was walking back and forth the diaper rustling with each step but that was background noise by now, with Rose getting the wrong idea my time out of full diapers was now over and I can bet some of her other odd things are going to get reintroduced it meant that today is probably going to be my last day that I can go exploring on my own so I should probably take advantage of it this and other thoughts keep swirling around my in head back and forth until I finally make up my mind and leave the room to rejoin the others
“Rose” I say as I get to the doorway
“Yes dear” Rose looked over to me
“I want to go out again” Rose looked shocked even though I have done this a couple of times now
“Don't you want to stay here and play with Kaylee?” she asked
“I won't be long” I said trying to reassure her
“Okay be safe” she said and came over to me
“I will but could I use the scooter this time? It would allow me to get around quicker and get back faster” I said in a rush
“You know I don't want you using that it's too dangerous” this had been Roses response to each request, Kaylee never said that I couldn't ask for things so she shouldn't have reason to end our deal
“What” came Gwen's voice
“Did I hear right that you aren't letting Emma use the toy I bought for her” inside I was doing the happy dance because if Gwen was on my side I wouldn't have to fight for this and I might even get my way
“I can't believe you got it for her in the first place” said Rose looking at Gwen who was helping Kaylee with her drawings
“It's perfectly safe Kaylee rides hers all the time in the back yard don't you Kaylee bear tell Aunty Rose how much you like it” Kaylee looked up from her drawings
“It's fun” she said simply
“You see let Emma have some fun” Rose and Gwen were looking at each other like they were having a mental conversation till Rose finally broke the silence
“You know that she won't be in the backyard” Gwen looked thoughtful at this
“How about we all go for a walk it will be nice to walk off lunch, do you mind us joining you Emma?” asked Gwen, it was my turn to think about it because I really didn't want them to but I guess that if I could use the scooter I could ditch them for a couple of minutes here and there
“I guess not” I said slowly
“Wonderful I’ll get ready and Rose can get your scooter”
“I never said she can use it” stated Rose quickly
“You will be watching me the whole time” I chimed in
“Wasn't that our deal when I opened it?”
“It was…” said Rose slowly
“You can't go back on your word little sister” said Gwen with a smirk
“Fine you win” said Rose with a sigh
“You can use it this time” this isn't how I pictured using it but I guess a win is a win and I’ll take it
“Kaylee bear we are going for a walk lets get you changed miss puddle pants”
“But I want to keep drawing mommy” replied Kaylee as she was lifted into the air
“Your masterpieces will still be here when we get back”
“Ok mommy” she said happily and the two of them left the room.
It took ten minutes for everyone to be ready, I know the whole stereotype that girls take forever to get ready but I’m a farm girl and can be ready at the drop of a hat so it annoyed me that they were holding me up from using my last chance to explore until I saw something that would have made me groan with the thought of what Amazons did but this time I was curled up laughing
“You are so lazy” I laughed as Gwen placed Kaylee in a oversized baby stroller well at least for me it was oversized
“Nah ah this is how mommy and I go for walks all the time” said Kaylee as if she had won her argument
“So let me get this right Gwen walks and you get pushed along and you call that going for a walk” I couldn't help but see the haliarity in that
“What's wrong with that? You are going to be using the scooter”
“I will be moving it myself not getting a comfy ride as someone else pushes me” Kaylee crossed her arms and huffed
“That's enough girls there is nothing wrong with either option” said Gwen with a smile and Kaylee stuck out her tongue at me, I rolled my eyes and looked behind me to see Rose finally meeting us out the front door and carrying my prize… and a bag of something
“What you got there Rose?” I asked a bit puzzled because it wasn't a diaper bag I have seen to many of them now and it wasn't a shopping bag because it was a stringy mesh with pink items in there that I couldn't make out, Rose walked up to me and kneeled down
“This is your protective gear” and she pulled out a butterfly covered pink helmet
“Really why is everything pink?”
“Because you look so cute in it” said Kaylee in a sarcastic voice and laughed
“Kaylee bear don't be mean” said Gwen and I could hear Kaylee chuckeling to herself
“Kaylees not wrong you look to cute in pink” said Rose 
“There are other colors besides pink just give me some spray cans and I can fix this mess” both Amazons chuckled then Rose pulled out the rest of the protective gear
“Rose do I have to wear it I know how to ride a scooter without hurting myself” its not like it's hard to figure out anyway
“I maybe out voted on you using this thing…” she held up the scooter again
“But I can at least make sure you are safer” I looked at Rose and knew there was no doubt about this so I relented and Rose started covering me in protective gear until it came to my left wrist to which I insisted I put it on so Rose wouldn't find her watch under the sleeve. 
Having been fully decked out in safety gear I now feel like a tank starting with the helmet next was some shoulder pads I have know idea why I needed them, then the elbow guards and the hand glove things that had some hard plastic thing in the center of my palms and lastly the all important knee pads
“I feel like a tank now” I said in a light hearted tone
“I bet you do and you even have a soft landing if you fall on your back side” smiled Rose
“Why would I…” I cut myself off as it came to me
“Oh right the diaper” we all had a quick chuckle then Rose handed me the scooter and gave me a quick crash course on how to use it, here's my simplified version for you
“You push with your leg to move, step here to use the brake and turn the handle to turn left or right but not both at the same time” Rose over complicated the whole process of course but finally we were on the move and with the rolling of the scooter I could keep up with the Amazons with little effort for the first time it was great and I made sure to ride in front and behind whenever I wanted to change just because I could, I hadn't done this in years and despite it all I was having a great time I don't know if it was the fact that I was outside again after being cooped up inside for so long or the exercise itself but I bet I looked like the adult child the Amazons saw me as
“You wouldn't be having fun now would you” asked Rose with her smile
“Don't know what your talking about” I returned and shot past the Amazons and Kaylee, it was hard to keep the smile from my face as the warm breeze ran though my hair it really was great to be outside again.
“I’m going round the block” I said after a while and speed past the slow walkers
“Don't be to long” I heard Rose call as I raced on rounding the corner and down a lane way and in no time crossed two more blocks before finding a oversized kids park, I really have to stop calling everything oversized I guess it's normal sized here
“Wow” there were half a dozen Amazons and probably twice as many humans or Littles if you prefer.
I rolled along looking at the park when I felt the scooter come to a violent stop and I was thrown over the handlebars and fell to the pavement with a thump
“AWW f… that hurt” I held onto my left wrist which felt like it was broken yes I have broken it before so I know what it feels like, immediately I heard footsteps running over to me
“Are you alright?” asked a male voice, I tentatively let go of my wrist and looked at it the sleeve was torn to ribbons but I saw something that was far worse to me than the pain of my wrist, the glass in the watch Rose had given me was smashed with scratches over the remaining metal face
“No” I whispered in a soft voice
“It's ok dear you just had a tumble it's a good thing your Amazon got you these pretty protection…”
“It's broken” I whispered and I felt my eyes start to tear up, I don't know if it is from the pain I was in or from seeing the watch, the shadow of the Amazon covered me
“May I see it?” he asked and I turned to see the male Amazon with his short cut brown hair, a few stubbles of beard starting to show and the deepest brown eyes I had ever seen, he seemed vaguely familiar but I couldn't place where
“It's broken” I said again and I felt the trembling in my voice, gently he took my wrist
“Would you mind if I took a look at it? I might be able to fix it” he asked again and this time the voice registered so I nodded slowly, he unclipped the clasp and examined it before holding it out of my eye site for a moment then slipped the watch back on my wrist, there it was looking good as new the glass was intact and the scratches had vanished, the only difference was the watch now had a lite red tint surrounding the glass
“Wow thank you” I said and tried to wipe a tear from my eye
“Not a problem at all” he said smiling
“I’m glad I can help now are you hurt anywhere?” I moved my wrist slowly and felt only a dull ache but not the pain of any thing broken and started to move more of my body
“I don't think so other than a few scrapes”
“That's good to hear” he said and helped me back to my feet
“How did you fix the watch?” I asked now very curious, he smiled again and squeezed each side of the watch face then turned slightly and right before my eyes I saw the watch face grow smaller, he turned the other way and it started to grow in size
“How the…” I was completely stunned
“Adaptive materials” the man smiled again
“Now I think we had better find your mommy or daddy they will be worried”
“Oh… I can find them… I wasn't supposed to be here” I murdered and he chuckled
“Thank you for your honesty… hmm if I let you find them do you promise to tell them what happened?” I looked up in complete surprise not believing my luck and quickly held my non wrist hand behind my back and crossed my fingers, thinking back on this it seems childish but in the moment it felt like the right thing to do
“I promise I will tell them about the crash” I said aloud and to myself I thought but not about the watch
“Hmm ok then” and he gave em a quick brush off to get some of the dust and dirt off my overalls and shirt
“Now I want you to pay more attention to where you're going next time ok” I nodded
“Definitely, thank you for helping me…” I stopped because I just realised i didn't know this person's name
“You can call me Dave”
“Ok thank you Dave”
“You are very welcome little one”
“Do you… do you live around here?” he waited a moment before replying
“I don't but I do like to come here after work to walk around the park” I smiled
“I might see you again then”
“You just might”
“Ok I… better go” I stammered and grabbed the scooter
“Sure make sure to watch where you're going”
“Yep” I said and pushed off with the scooter rolling away, what the hell was wrong with me, I felt my warm cheek and knew what was happening it was the same thing that happened to me when I met my boyfriend.
I finally made my way back to Rose and the moment she saw me she ran over to me and checked me all over especially where the clothing was ripped
“Emy are you alright what happened?” she asked in a rush
“I’m fine it was just a little fall I have so much protective gear on I don't think it's possible to get injured” This of course was a lie seeing how I had a few scraps here and there which did ach a little but not much
“This is why I didn't want you riding this thing you could have gotten seriously hurt” she squeezed me in a hug
“Ow Rose I think you are hurting me more than the fall” I wheezed and she released me
“It's safe to use right Gwen?” I looked up to Gwen and saw she had a worried face
“Maybe Rose was right…” well this didn't sound good for me
“Maybe you are too young to use the scooter”
“No don't bail on me now” I whined
“Look I’m fine no damage” again not true but she was leaving my side here, she was obviously unconvinced
“Im sorry but I’m with Rose on this one now” I looked back at Rose and there was no doubt she was happy to hear that it was now two to one in her favour
“Rose please” I whined
“No I’m sorry you aren't ready yet” and just like that Rose took the scooter off me and walked back over to the stroller, I was upset no I was bordering on anger, how could she do this to me just because I had a stupid little fall sure I have scrapes but they will heal in a couple of days the scooter was the one thing I finally enjoyed about this world it was control it was my freedom to go where I wanted and Rose just took it away
“Emy are you hoping on?” I hadn't even noticed that the Amazons had walked over to me but I now saw that they had attached the scooter to the baby stroller some how
“You can ride it home” said Rose, this isn't riding this more like being dragged around but I grudgingly stepped onto the scooter and the Amazons resumed their walking.
They took a different route than I did but eventually the four of us ended up at the park that I had fallen at
“Is this the park you have been trying to take me to for the last week?” I asked Rose
“It sure is” replied Rose, through the ride I had calmed myself down thankfully I think I was sounding normal, logically I had only just gotten the scooter so it's not like I’m now missing out on much and who knows I might get to use it again some time
“Emy”
“Huh?” Both the Amazons laughed
“Were you off with the fairies again?” asked Rose
“Something like that” I replied
“Well I asked if you wanted to go play” I looked over at the playground and as far as I could remember I don't think that I had ever been on anything like it before well apart from the swings
“EMY COME AND PLAY WITH ME!!!” called Kaylee from the jungle gym
“Mmm fine” I mumbled and hopped of the scooter
“Wait a moment” I turned back to Rose
“You might want to take off these silly” Rose unclipped the helmet and other protective gear
“There now go have fun” said Rose with a smile and I walked over to Kaylee without another word.
While walking over to Kaylee I was looking all over for that nice man I met Dave but he was nowhere in site I wonder if he went home
“Hurry Emy I want to play.”
I followed Kaylee around for at least an hour seriously how does she have so much energy to do such childish things but finally it was time to go back to Roses place with the two Amazons asking me how I liked the park and of course me giving non answers that it was alright and yes I would like to go back some time but I would prefer to go back using the scooter on my own again not that I told the Amazons this it would just get my hackles up again both of us didn't need that, getting the protective gear back on was a bit of a sad point when we were leaving because I didn't think that I needed it if I was just going to be dragged along again
“Here we are” announced Rose as we pulled up in front of the house
“Home again”
“My home away from home” chuckled Gwen
“But you haven't been here that much” I said to her
“Doesn't mean I can't invite myself over more in the future” stage whispered Gwen and she gave me a quick pat on my head, we went back inside and the moment Kaylee was out of the stroller she was back to her drawing but with a little less gusto good to see that she doesn't have an infinite supply of energy
“Hey Gwen could I talk to you for a second” I asked out of nowhere
“Sure hun what's up?” I wave for her to follow me I didn't want Rose to over hear this conversation queue evil laugh
“So” Gwen shut the door
“Do you have a way of talking to Wendy?” I asked, instantly a smile came to Gwens face
“I think you can see what I was going to ask” I said with a smirk
“Emy I think you and I are going to get on quite nicely.”
For the next half hour Rose took to the sewing machine trying to fix my torn clothes after she had cleaned up my scrapes which had well and truly scabbed over on those few that had actually drawn blood and now Gwen was playing a game of monopoly with Kaylee and myself when there was a knock at the door
“Are you expecting someone?” asked Gwen
“Not that I know of” replied Rose with a puzzled look, she left her chair and went off to the door, Gwen and I tried to hide our smiling faces
“What's going on mummy?” asked Kaylee
“Just wait dear you will see” then we heard the door open
“Wendy how did you…” came Roses stunned voice
“Gwen said you could use a house guest or two” seconds later Rose reentered the living room with Wendy and Abby in one arm in tow, out of site of Wendy Rose glared at  both Gwen and myself our grinning faces doing nothing to diminish it one little bit
“And she also reminded me that I owed you a drink” the glared doubled at Gwen our grins getting bigger
“So I brought these” Wendy held up a six pack with her free hand like the one I had seen Becca with last week
“ABBY!!!” squealed Kaylee
“KAYKAY!!!” called back Abby and the little was set down allowing them to run to each other
“Come see my drawings” said Kalee and she dragged Abby over to the coffee table with Gwen and myself, now I think it is time for my fantastic acting skills to shine, I immediately put on a horrified face and like the attentive care taker that Rose seemed to be noticed straight away
“Emy whats wrong?”
“I think I had an accident” I whispered even though this wasn't true just mentioning it brought the warmth to my cheek probably giving it that extra bit of realism, time for Gwen to chip in
“Oh Emy I had better get you cleaned up since Rose has a guest” she recited it as if she was reading it from a sheet, there is no way Gwen was going to be an actor
“And I bet that Kaylee needs a change too”
“No mummy I’m…” she was cut off
“Come on Kaylee bear lets get you all nice and clean” said Gwen as she scooped the girl into her arms
“Let's make it a round dozen, Abby did you want to follow your friends?” Gwen held out her hand to the girl and Abby took it without question
“Gwen I can't…” started Rose
“Don't worry we won't be long unless the girls want to do something after the changes” Gwen rushed out of the living room with Abby, Kaylee and myself leaving Rose and Wendy alone.
“That was excellent” I cheered when we got into my room
“What's happening?” Asked Abby timidly I turned to see Kaylee nodding in Gwen's arms
“Abby dear does your mummy talk about Rose?” Asked Gwen as she set down Kaylee and took a seat on the floor, Abby nodded
“I think mummy likes her” this just reassured me that I was doing the right thing
“Do you want your mummy to be happy?” Gwen asked the Little
“Of course”
“Then trust me that leaving Rose and your mummy together is a good thing” the girl looked thoughtful
“Ok” she said slowly
“I still don't understand mummy” said Kaylee lightly pushing Gwen's shoulder
“I'll tell you later Kaylee bear now does anyone need a real diaper change?” I could feel the need for the toilet growing but I didn't want Gwen seeing down there it's bad enough that Rose does
“No” came out of the three of us wearing diapers.

“Do you know what that was all about?” asked Wendy
“I have a suspicion and I think that we won't see them again for a while” sighed Rose, one of Wendy's eyebrows raised
“Drinks you say” said Rose more happily and the two Amazons opened a bottle each.

• Like 4

Awesome chapter. Emy is a little sneak. I am a little concerned about that Dave guy. I don’t get a very warm comfortable feeling about him. He seemed to be able to Fix that watch to easily and I don’t care for how he hangs around the park even if he doesn’t live close by. I don’t even think Dave is his real name. I would have loved to give this a like but I don’t have any more to give today. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Sorry to say that this update is a small one but here it is.

Part 11 Wrapping up the night

It was quickly discovered that according to Abby and Kaylee I was sorley deprived of toys and that Rose needs to get me more after that discovery I introduced them to the outside toy chest something that Rose had shown me a couple of days ago, it had just about every silly kids toy I could think of needless to say it wasn't really my thing but I did try meditation in the garden a couple of times again not my sort of thing…

“Emy when is aunty Rose getting you a swing set?” asked Kaylee stopping her skipping rope

“I don't think she has any plans too” I said with a frown

“But every Little needs a swing set and... and... a sand pit and... and…” she was cut off by Gwen

“Kaylee bear not every Little is as spoiled as you” Kaylees excited face fell in a moment

“Sowy” I shrugged my shoulders

“It's not like I really want them anyway”

“But what if you want them later or you have friends over”

“I suppose I’ll ask Rose for it then”

“That's her subtle way of saying she wants to play with them now” said Gwen to me

“Oh… well I don't have them just the toys in the box and this garden” I said and Kaylee's face saddened again as she walked off

“I’m sorry Emma I spoil that girl a little too much sometimes”

“Do what you gotta do” I said with a sigh and returned to laying down on the grass

“Do you really not want those things or were you just saying it?” asked Gwen after a couple of minutes

“I really don't” I replied, I wanted to add that just because her and the other Amazons were treating us like babies it doesn't mean that I will suddenly want to play the part

“Or maybe I’m just saying that to keep up my independent appearance” I said jokingly

“Hmm I think I better talk to my sister about getting you a swing set” my face dropped

“Gwen I was kidding I really don't want it” I looked over to her and saw her give me a wink, Amazons have a blind spot in their thinking that all Littles want to play baby

“Really Gwen I don't”

“Got you” she gave me another wink

“Seriously no swings”

“Don't worry I hear you no swing set” I look at her for a moment then I see the wink, grrrr infuriating woman

“There is no subtext hear it's no and only a no not a hidden yes” Gwen nodded and just as I thought I had gotten through to her I saw the wink again

“Gah!” I groaned and rolled over, I have the feeling that Rose would be getting a swing set some time soon.

Abby and Kaylee continued to run around the back yard for some time I meanwhile dozed in and out of consciousness still not having fully gotten used to the longer days, I know that Gwen played with the other two here and their but when she wasn't I have no idea what she was doing

“Who's hungry!” called Rose from above me and I jumped to full wakefulness

“Do you have to be so loud” I grumbled and looked up at the deck to see Rose standing there

Oh sorry Emy I thought you were playing with your friends I'll let you go back to sleep and save the pizza for later”

“Pizza?”

“That's right” said Rose, I had been begging her to let me have pizza almost from day one of getting here

“No no I'm up now” I said while standing and both Amazon's chuckled.

All of us made our way inside but as I was walking to the kitchen I was stopped by Rose

“Did you forget something?” She asked me, I thought about it for moment

“Umm no” genuinely not sure why Rose would ask me that

“We have to get you washed up you have been playing outside and are about to eat”

“So…” I said still not getting it

“ The others are…” I stopped as I looked behind me and saw that Abby, Kaylee and Gwen had left me and had gone to the bathroom

“New rule then we wash our hands after being outside” if I was back on my family farm I could understand this without a problem but this I was laying on clean grass

“But…” I tried

“Ok then seeing how you need my help” and Rose scooped me up into her arms carrying me into the bathroom where Kaylee was washing her hands by using a step stool I could swear Rose didn't own, after the other two were done and leaving the room with Gwen Rose placed me onto the stool

“Now do you know how to wash your hands or do you really need help?” asked Rose

“I know how” I replied and lifted the mixer and proceed to rub my hands under the water then there was a sigh

“what?” I asked looking up at Rose

“Here let me help” Rose gently took hold of my hands and proceed to dispense some soap then rub my hands together and finally the rinse under the water

“Lets not forget the last step” said Rose and she handed me the corner of the towel hanging from it's hook

“All clean” I said with a grin I don't know why I said that but the moment I did I could see that Rose brightened a bit

“That you are now let's get you some pizza before it gets cold” she said smiling.

Rose carried me into the lounge room where everyone was sitting on the various seats with two large pizzas sitting on the central coffee table, just as I was wondering how I was going to even start eating a slice Wendy held up a much normal sized pizza

“Here Em all yours I hope you like hawaiian” it's not my favorite but it's good all the same

“Smells great” I said taking a deep breath in, ah the smell of pizza back home friday night was home made pizza night for as long as I could remember back home I wonder if I can start it here too.

From the first bite I was sure there was something missing but I just couldn't put my finger on what it was

“Emy lets swap a piece” said Kaylee breaking me out of my thoughts

“Heck no” I laughed even if Rose had bought these from some store there is no way I’m eating anything of hers ever again

“But I want to try yours” whined the girl

“Well here then I probably wont eat all this anyway” I took a slice and put it in her pizza box

“What do you say Kaylee bear” came Gwen's voice

“Thank you Emy” beamed Kaylee and she immediately started on the piece I had given her, I merely bobbed my head at her and continued to eat my own.

Everyone had left by now and it was back to just being me and Rose

“So are you satisfied with your revenge?” asked Rose out of nowhere

“What revenge?” I asked in my innocent sounding voice though it was harder to do as I was laying my head on her lap and she was stroking my hair

“Are you trying to say that Gwen came up with getting Wendy over here all on her own”

“She must have I don't know how to contact Wendy”

“But you could have given her the idea after all you and her did have your little private chat”

“I told you I just wanted to ask her somethings about Kaylee”

“Right” it was clear she didn't believe me I wonder why

“And what would I be getting revenge for?” I asked

“Oh i don't know me taking your new toy from you”

“I’m not that petty” I replied looking up to her fluttering my eyes

“Ha you may think your innocent but I can see right through you”

“Did you have a good time with her?” I asked now serious

“I did thank you Emy”

“That's good” I said with a yawn

“The sun is starting to set and I think it is time for bed”

“Your probably right” I replied and was carried into my room

“How long have you been in this wet diaper?” asked Rose as she placed me on the changing table

“Since going outside” I said with a shrug it was starting to bother me less and less

“Oh Emy why didn't you tell me I could have changed you right away”

“Aren't you supposed to check me” I replied with my little smirk and Rose laughed

“I honestly didn't expect you to use it let alone stay in it, I’ll have to pay more attention to your diaper checks in the future” I merely nodded my head in agreement.

With my diaper change to a fresh one and swapping my clothes to my PJ’s Rose tucked me into bed and started to read our book as I slowly drifted off to sleep

“Thank you mummy” came out of my lips just before sleep took me for it's own.

Rose

After her Little was dressed and tucked into bed Rose picked up the book she had been reading to the girl for the last couple of days and began where she had left the previous night, the simple act of reading to someone so small and so precious was something Rose thought she would never enjoy yet here she was softly reading to this little ray of sunshine even with her quirks and yes the occasional tantrum Rose still would not trade a thing

“Thank you mummy” Rose looked up from the book

“What was that?” She softly ask not daring to believe she heard correctly

“Emy what did you say?” it was no use the Little was truly asleep now, heart now pounding and her mind racing Rose knew that she had heard correctly, Emy had called her mommy sure the girl was very sleepy but there was no mistaking what she had said

“Thank you for being in my life Emy” she said after leaning in and kissing the Little on her forehead, it was this moment that Rose knew beyond any doubt that she was doing the right thing for Emy to have a happy life

“Sleep well Emy” Rose whispered before turning out the light.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Beautiful, just beautiful. I am happy that Emily and Rose are slowly bonding into the role of Mother and child with out manipulation or hypnosis.

Loved this chapter. The mix of lighthearted bits and the loving moments were masterfully crafted. You have to believe that Emy is fully accepting her being a baby, well at least a toddler. Rose is also adapting to her new role as mommy very well. I was thrilled I just got a like back so I could use it on this story. I can’t wait to read more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks @CDfm ?

Part 12 Market

I awoke with a start

“What the…” I looked around the darkened room to realise that I was awake, I really hate those dreams that you can't quite remember but it disturbs you all the same.

I flopped back down onto the pillow

“Oh well I’m awake now” I snaked down my hand and gave my diaper a quick squeeze

“Yep wet again this sucks” was I ever going to have another night of not pissing myself, I looked into the corner of the bed and there was ted every night Rose never forgot to make sure he was “watching over me” I really had no idea how I didn't kick him off the end of the bed each night I was well known for tossing and turning in my sleep but that bear was always there sitting on the edge of my bed next to the wall

“How are you still there?” I finally asked the bear… and I’m talking to a bear again… great, the door opened slowly letting light enter the room

“Ah! To bright” I said throwing the covers over myself, it really wasn't that bright but I found that I actually liked playing the lazy teen in the mornings and it never failed to get a chuckle out of Rose

“Time to get up sleepy head” chuckled Rose

“Noooo! It's too early” I called from my hiding place

“And i thought you were a farm girl rising with the sun and all that”

“You must be talking about someone else there is only a ghost here” I felt the weight of Rose sitting on the edge of the bed

“Oh then there isn't anyone around here that wants her cereal and a dry diaper” I poked my nose out from under the blankets

“Cereal?”

“Yep to bad that no one wants it I might even have to chuck it all out”

“But but you can't that's mine”

“Well now that depends are you this ghost I’ve been hearing about or my Emy” I sighed in resignation and removed the sheets

“I’m Emy”

“Oh Emy it's you, there was a ghost here telling me you weren't here” I rolled my eyes and held out my arms, Rose took them and pulled me up into her arms

“How did you sleep?” she asked

“Fine I guess but I had a weird dream at the end”

“Oh did you want to talk about it?”

“I don't remember anything about the dream but I do remember it giving me the creeps”

“That must be awful but don't worry I’m here for you”

“Thanks Rose” I said and I meant it, I looked up just in time to see her bright face lose some of it's joy

“Did I say something wrong” I asked

“Of course not dear, now let's get you changed into a fresh dry diaper”

“Sounds better than staying in this wet one”

“Very true but maybe we should run you a bath first” she said and carried me off to the bathroom.

With the bath run and the bubbles added, don't judge... it was Roses idea I swear

“Rose”

“Yes Emy?” for the last couple of days Rose and I had an understanding that I can wash myself but here she is still standing in front of me almost like she is waiting for me to undress and with a goofy grin on her face

“Aren't you going to…” I made a shoeing motion

“I don't know what your talking about” I squinted at her as if this could allow me to read her mind

“Kaylee said something to you didn't she” I said accusingly

“She might have said something about you secretly wanting to be looked after by me” I groaned, Kaylee is so going to get it when I see her next

“And you listened to what a Little told you? And not what I have been saying for the last week I think you just want an excuse to try babing me again” I said crossing my arms

“Yet I don't hear you telling me to leave like before maybe there is something to what Kaylee told me”

“I… she… It…” I stammered the words just not forming in my head

“Gah! Your going to do it anyway aren't you, just get it over with” I said and lifted my arms from my chest and Rose quickly removed my night shirt so of course I used my arms to cover my chest it being the last part of privacy I had

“Your so cute when you're embarrassed” commented Rose and pulled down my pajama bottoms leaving me in just my wet diaper

“Your not supposed to enjoy it!” I shouted pointing a finger at her nose and she snorted a chuckle

“Aren't you supposed to stop me feeling embarrassed and stuff”

“The only way to fix that is with time” said Rose as she removed the diaper from my waist

“See?” I looked around trying to work out what she was talking about and realised that I wasn't even attempting to cover my lower half like I would have a week ago,  immediately I ran over to the bath and jumped in

“Littles” sighed Rose shaking her head

“Just can't help making a mess” I wiped the water from my eyes and looked over the side of the bath and saw a fair bit of water had splashed out when I jumped in

“Good thing you like cleaning up after me” I said smirking and realizing this might be a great way to turn the tables on her, if she wants to treat me like a toddler then prepare for the mess

“I don't recall saying I liked cleaning up after you” said Rose and she laid a nearby towel over the wet tiles

“Either way toddlers make messes” Rose raised an eyebrow

“I thought you were an adult”

“I can be whatever I want I’m just a little after all” I said in the most entitled voice I could manage and Rose laughed like she had never laughed before.

“So what's with the extreme good mood today?” I asked after swallowing another bite sized piece of pancake

“It's just a beautiful day” replied Rose taking a sip of her coffee, I looked out of the giant windows and saw clouds covering the sun and frowned

“Right… so you like cloudy days?” I asked

“Sure there's nothing wrong with them is there”

“I guess not but most people like sunny days is it because of the whole bath thing… no you were way to happy even before that...”

“My Little is so inquisitive” said Rose with a boop to my nose and she stole my last piece of fluffy pancake

“Hey that was mine!” I stated and crossed my arms, the last piece is always the best

“I’m glad your so happy to share” beamed Rose

“Mmmm… wait I see what you did there changing the subject” Rose smiled

“Oh you caught that did you” I nodded like I had trapped her in her own trap

“Well I think we will go to the market” said Rose and it felt like everything I had eaten this morning solidified in my stomach

“Market?” I asked with a small tremble in my voice

“That's right I’m told there's a good market on every Sunday not to far from here how about we go check it out?” while I had been out of the house before the first time I was covered so no one could see the diaper and yesterday I was in a pull up so there wasn't even a bulge but now Rose wants to take me to a market

“I don't think I’m up for that kind of walk”

“Don't be silly I wouldn't make my Little walk we do have a stroller remember” I thought about it and remembered that yes Rose had received one when we were opening gifts in those first few days

“Now let's get you ready for our outing”.

It didn't take too long for Rose to get herself ready and set up the stroller and maybe a little longer getting me locked into it, as we were exiting the front door it occured to me

“Hey! You changed the subject again” I could hear Rose’s chuckles come from behind me.

We had been walking along for the past fifteen minutes well more accurately Rose had been walking and I had been watching the houses and other bits of scenery go by when I finally heard something other than the occasional car go past, it was music, playful upbeat tunes

“I think we are almost there” came Roses voice

“If the market has music I think so too” I replied and waited for another couple of minutes before being rolled to the front gate of a outdoor car park

“Welcome to the market” said a tall male Amazon

“Thank you” replied Rose and we rolled on into the hustle and bustle of the market

“What's the point of a greeter at a community market?” I asked Rose when I thought we were far enough away from the greeter

“Hush now Emy we are in public” I crossed my arms and huffed, we were back to this again, if Littles are supposed to be kids then kids play up all the time, I looked over to the closest stall and yep there was a Little boy pulling hard on the hand of a Male Amazon screaming that he wanted to leave

“I hope you don't get any ideas from him” said Rose, don't worry Rose I would happily be the one to give him some ideas

“I wouldn't be like that” I said sarcastically and I heard a chuckle come from Rose.

Walking on there were Amazons selling the normal meats and vegetables that you would find at any farmers market but then there were the more… interesting stalls selling things like Littles organic anti rash cream and a few choice food that looked lovely but Rose quickly told me that they were all drugged to change things in a Littles behaviour, just incase that wasn't bad enough there were the occasional stall that sold evil looking punishment items for Littles, I almost threw a fit at the first of them I saw but Rose was quick to place the pacifier in my mouth mmm... chocolate flavour still though if Rose had not stayed clear of those stall I would have said something

“Hey Chief” came a voice I recognised, looking around I saw Becca behind a stall not to far away

“Your not going to give up on that name I see” I said after removing the paci

“If the name still fit's” smirked Becca

“How are you doing Becca?” asked Rose

“Very good, business is going well today”

“What do you sell?” I asked fairly sure it was some kind of jewelry but it was hard to see properly from this height

“Jewelry for Littles” Replied Becca

“I thought you worked at the other shop” I stated

“I do this more as a hobby”

“Like Roses sewing”

“Yes but I like to sell the things I make, I know how about I show you? Rose is that alright”

“Sure” replied Rose and Becca rounded the stall and unclipped me from the stroller then lifted me onto the table where I could see that she had made quite a collection of necklaces, bracelets, hair pieces and even a ring or two

“What do you think?” asked Becca

“I think I can stand on my own” I replied, she was holding my waist so I wouldn't fall I guess

“Still so independent…” not as much as I would like I couldn't help thinking

“Besides I can't do that Rose would kill me if you fell and got hurt”

“Shes right I would” said Rose deadpan

“No you wouldn't” Both Amazons chuckled at me

“Does anything take your fancy?” asked Becca after her chuckle

“Not that I can see…” I trailed off

“How about something to go with that watch that you wear” my head shot up to her in panic

“I don't wear a watch” I quickly said, I take it off and hide it under the bed before Rose comes into the Room most mornings and retrieve it after Rose washes and dresses me, today I didn't have the chance after getting dressed today

“Oh but I could swear…” Becca trialed off

“Nope see” I pulled up both sleeves to show my bar wrists

“I must be mistaken then… hmmm… how about this then” Becca took one hand off my waist and picked up a shining butterfly thing

“What is it?” I asked

“It's a butterfly sweety” came Roses voice

“I know that” I shot back and saw her grinning

“It's a hair band” said Becca, I must have looked puzzled about how this thing was a hair band because I was

“here like this… Rose could you...” Rose came over and held me while Becca started playing with my ponytail, within a moment she was done and holding up a mirror so I could see that the butterfly looked like it was sitting on the hair band, I had to admit it did look beautiful and impractical… but beautiful

“Aw Becca that is so beautiful, what do you think Emy?”

“It's good I guess”

“How would you like to keep it then?” asked Becca

“We will take it” said Rose before I could get a word in

“How much?” asked Rose

“Nothing for my friends” beamed Becca

“Are you sure?” asked Rose

“Positive just be sure to tell people where you got it if they ask”

“Thank you Becca, now Emy what to you say?”

“What…” I was still looking at it in the mirror and not really paying the Amazons any attention

“What do you say to Becca for the butterfly” Rose reiterated

“Oh… um thank you Becca”

“Your welcome dear” replied Becca with a smile and with a tussle of my hair Rose took me and strapped me back into the stroller and we left Becca with a wave goodbye.

“mmm that smells good” I said sniffing the air, just in front of us was a BBQ setup and whatever they were cooking it smelt great

“Can we get something?” I asked pointing at the BBQ

“You just had breakfast not to long ago” came Roses voice

“I know but it smells great”

“Hmm we can take a look but I don't promise we are getting anything.”

Rose is a push over when I bring out the puppy dog eyes, we were now at a undercover eating area and Rose handed me half of what looked like a pizza pocket back home, while I’m quite sure this wasn't the things being cooked on the BBQ it still tasted great

“Blow on it, it can be quite hot” chuckled Rose after my first bite and nearly spitting it out after the heat of it burned my mouth

“Thanks I’ll remember that” Rose took out a water bottle from the stroller and offered the top to me which I drank greedily

“What a cute Little you have there” Rose and I both turned to the Amazon woman sitting next to Rose

“Oh thank you” replied Rose and I frowned, this is still demeaning as hell

“How long have you had her?” asked the woman

“Just over a week” said Rose as proudly as a new mother

“Wow she behave well enough that I thought you have had her longer, I was going to ask for some tips with my own Little one here” I cocked my head to the side and saw the stroller she was pointing to, in it was a sleeping man wearing a red shirt with a cartoon t-rex on it and wearing of all things a tartan kilt

“How precious, how long have you had him?” asked Rose

“Two days ago” replied the woman equality as proud

“But he's such a handful always trying to fight me and get away”

“I hear that” replied Rose and they both looked at me

“What? I’m perfect” Both of them started laughing

“She's adorable” cood the woman

“But I’m surprised you don't have her in a cute dress” Rose sighed

“Yea I tried that Emy would you like to tell our new friend what you did to the last dress I put you in”

“What dress” I asked all innocent like

“I only remember playing with ribbons” Rose shook her head and the woman looked confused

“Emy here used the corner of her legos to tear the dress into strips of ribbons, I came back into the room to find Emy here in nothing but her diaper” I smirked Rose hasn't even mentioned a dress since then and get to wear my overalls and pants, I may have had the worst tasting pacifier I have ever tasted stuck in my mouth for a hour or so but it was so worth it

“My Little James is the opposite” laughed the woman

“James won't let me put him in pants and will only wear that skirt...”

“It's a kilt” I said interrupting them both and they looked at me

“Emy” said Rose in her warning tone

“A kilt… yes I think he calls it that too, what's the difference?” asked the woman

“Well I don't know about here but back in my world only girls wear skirts but there is a country where some males wear them but they are called kilts… that's about all I know” I finished

“I see” said the woman in thought

“Maybe we should get our two Littles together so they can teach each other the right clothes to wear and your Little Emy can show James how good our world is” I frowned I am right here and can hear you  I thought to myself

“That would be nice” chuckled Rose

“But I have the feeling my Emy is still in the trying to escape phase, just waiting for me to let my guard down” both of them turned back to me

“I’m hurt you would even think such a thing” I scoffed but this didn't get me any chuckles this time

“I see well I’m Anne” said Anne holding out her hand

“I’m Rose” replied Rose shaking hands with Anne

“It was great to meet the both of you and if you ever wanted to set up a playdate just send me a message I’m sure James would love to have a Little friend now I must be going James will be waking up in a couple of minutes” both woman smiled in some mutual understanding

“Cya Emy!” called the woman and she was off pushing James out of site

“She drugged him didn't she?” I asked a bit worried

“I believe so” sighed Rose

“Please don't leave me with that woman”

“Don't worry I wouldn't do that until I knew I could trust her” now why do I get the feeling I’m going to be seeing more of them, I shivered, there was something off about that woman

“Are you cold?’ I have a blanket with us if you want it“ Rose bent down to grab something from under the stroller but I stopped her

“No it's fine I just…” I trailed off not really knowing what I was going to say

“You better eat your food it might be the right temperature now” grinned Rose, I looked at the half and smiled

“Your probably right.”

The rest of the market was interesting to say the least, there was a live band that must be semi popular with Littles because there was a small group surrounding the band members, I really couldn't see why it was any good but I suppose music was never really my forte, Rose bought some food supplies and we went back home

“Rose?”

“Yes dear”

“When are you starting your new job?” I asked as Rose was placing the newly bought food away

“Tomorrow why do you ask?” I bit my thumb nail in thought

“No reason” I answered

“Are you still nervous?” asked Rose as she came over to me

“Maybe a bit” I admitted

“You won't have anything to worry about Kaylee will be there to play with” Rose bent down to my level and placed a hand on my shoulder

“I know how brave and creative you are, by the end of the day you will be wondering why you were ever worried” I looked at her and frowned

“Your sounding like my mum” Roses face seemed to lighten at hearing that

“That's because we are all given the same hand book didn't you know” she said with a grin

“You are so full of it” I said now smiling

“Full, I think your tummy is full of all that food from the market” said Rose and poked me in the stomach lightly

“Huh don't you think” and she proceed to tickle

“No!” I squealed with laughter

“Stop… stop it” I tried but it was no use Rose continued for what felt like minutes but eventually scooped me up

“I think someone is wet” said Rose as she cradled me in her arms

“That's… not… fair” I said panting

“You made me wet myself”

“Are you sure your not just blaming me”

“Even if I was I wouldn't admit it” she might be partly right but there's no need to let her know

“Well come on then missy let's get you cleaned” Rose carried me to the changing table in her room for once

“Why do you still have this in here?” I asked when Rose laid me down

“I mean you always use the one in my room”

“I don't mind having a changing table in my room for you, what if one night you wake up with a nightmare and want to sleep with me, in the morning I would have to walk all the way over to your room just to change you in the morning” I thought about it for a moment

“That seems oddly specific, I can't think of many other edge case uses”

“And that my little thinker is why I look after you instead of the other way around” I burst out laughing at the thought that popped into my head at Roses comment

“What's so funny”

“Just the mental image of you getting a diaper change by me, I can't even think of how it would be done” Rose smiled as she got the changing supplies

“You have some imagination there” even though she had a smile I could tell she wasn't impressed with my mental image

“It's just your kind that needs diapers sweety” said Rose as she unsnapped the crotch of the overalls

“So there aren't any Amazons that need them?” I asked as Rose removed the wet diaper

“Of course not honey, why would Amazons need diapers”

“I don't know, I never thought that I would ever need diapers again” I said with a shrug and I felt the familiar feeling of the wipe cleaning my lower half

“And here I am getting a diaper change and pissing myself in my sleep”

“Emy…”

“Right right sorry I ment peeing not the other word” I gave her a grin

“But you see what I mean so if I could need them again then maybe some Amazons do too”

“That's not how it works sweety” Said Rose and unfolded the fluffy pink diaper

“How do you know? There might be some out there that need them”

“Trust me Emy I’m sure” Replied Rose rubbing in the powder

“Well I suppose you would know” I shrugged again and felt the diaper being taped to my waist once more

“Hey whos going to change me at the daycare?” I asked as the thought struck me

“One of the carers” Replied Rose casually, shit it was one thing for Rose to change me like this but some random was another thing entirely

“And your fine with that?”

“It is one of there jobs in looking after the Littles”

“But that's just…” Rose cut me off

“Would you prefer to stay in your single diaper for the whole day?” asked Rose a grin returning

“Umm not really”

“Are you sure, we could go out and get you some super thick diapers for tomorrow though you probably won't be able to walk with them” now that's a terrifying thought

“Please tell me your joking”

“nope, we can get you some if you would prefer”

“That really makes getting changed sound a lot better”

“I thought you might say that” chuckled Rose and she snapped the overalls back together

“There you go” said Rose with a pat to the diapered crotch and scooped me up into her arms once more

“How about we watch something?”

“Sounds good to me” I replied and we lazed around the house for the rest of the day.

• Like 4

Great chapter. I am really looking forward to seeing how things go at the daycare with Emy. I have a feeling she could get herself into some trouble. I don’t have any more likes today or I would have gladly given it one.