LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Filling a diaper

I love the feeling of a soaked thick diaper with a mess, but lately I haven’t been able to soak it as well as I like. Perhaps I need to drink more throughout the day, but does anyone else have tricks for peeing more? I wear north shore supremes so it takes a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drink more water and hold it, I guess. Whenever I wear a diaper I just take advantage of being able to go whenever, so I never try to hold it for too long. You can always just wet the same diaper multiple times, just be sure not to get diaper rash.

There is a lot of technology gone into modern disposable diapers to make sure you do NOT feel soaked.  Have you thought of trying cloth?  Environmentally friendly and when you're wet, you're wet.

Drink water, and more water....and oh yea, water!  I drink a lot of water, even when not in a diaper, but intentionally drink additional glasses when I know I want to indulge or wear a diaper for fun.  Sports drinks will also help.  Caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee can also encourage urination, but they can also dehydrate you.

Going a little at a time, and gradually filling the diaper is what all this water does for me.  

Joey

You can always pour some warm water in your diaper before putting it on, or if you are careful you might even be able to pour some down the front or back of your diaper while wearing it.  If you can't wear a premium diaper (or any diaper) long enough at one time to get it soaked as well as you like naturally, pouring some warm water in it can help it along.

A few beers help me soak my diapers.  If it's not soaked enough,  just stay in it longer. Enjoy your messy diaper until it is soaked to your liking. 

I don't know if I hate being a jerk, or enjoy being a jerk, but are we all ignoring north shore supremes spamming this site with poorly disguised advertising?

I drink quite a lot of water, and also don't stint on the coffee, either. It's iced tea in the summer. One trick I've learned, and haven't really mastered yet is peeing in little bits. It gives the diaper more time to soak up the pee.

Thanks everyone for the input! I finally achieved a full diaper for the first time in a while, I got the front wings wet and if that doesn’t tell you something I don’t know what will. I also have a nice puffy poopy around back so it’s a party

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk