LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unadjusted consideration and dampened curiosity

Greetings, recently my birth date had passed over and I realized that I could finally interact tangibly with this site. I had browsed it before hand but wasn't old enough at the time to directly sign up.

I would consider myself someone who has an affinity to diapers for sexual reasons and it has been reacurring frequently among the passing years. A Visa card and the open market of the internet serve to halt the sort of binge to purge cycles common among individuals who reside on this site possessing certain similar characteristics to me personally.

I do not know whether there is anything here to gain or learn as I have glossed over lightly in times past but this has been a sort of anticipated goal of mine. Considerations are sent your way and an air of ignorance does pervade. . . eagerness follows thusly.

Welcome to the site. I am quite new as well and so far I've found a solid community here. I've been caught in the ABDL binge and purge cycle as well, but quite frankly the best way to end that destructive cycle is to reach a place of self-acceptance. Once you can come to accept deep down that this is a part of who you are and that you are ok with what you do, then the binge and purge cycle will truly end. I hope this community can give you the support you want and you enjoy these online interactions. Some general life advice, coming from personal experience, be careful with your credit card because it is very easy to get that bill at the end of the mouth and say, "I spend how much money!"

Hi and welcome, kinda officiallly, now you are of age. Feel free, now you can have this site as a sort of, base of diaper info, and likeminded friends group. So, come on in, relax, have some fun, and enjoy!