LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did anyone play diaper-fantasy-games during their childhood with friends?

Mysterion

I just wonder, weather anyone of you played similar games during your childhood with friends.

I remember, that I invented a “play” with my some of my friends which involved diapers and which aroused me even being just 6-7 years old.

The “play” included fantasy-diapers (because we hadn’t any real ones) and some kind of king, who would force us to wear diapers.

I can’t quite remember the whole “plot” of the story, but I loved playing the game. I’m not sure weather my friends loved it as much ?

Did you play anything similar?

Not as such:

But there was a game I played  with friends which involved me wearing diapers for a dare

I went round to a friend Jessica from primary schools house to play/be babysat by her parents and we all went off in the car (red Vauxhall Astra mk3 5-door hatchback) to a store called Children’s World at a nearby retail park.

Anyway whilst there we went to the toilets in the store which had diapers left out for customers on the counter and Jessica took one then me, Jessica and her little sister Jane went into a cubicle and they dared me to wear one which I did.......unsurprisingly lol.

They were all plastic backed at the time I remember.

A year or so later, we were at church and Jessica and some other friend (don’t remember who) dared me to wear a diaper they’d found and I did it again.

That’s probably the closest thing to diaper games or anything I played with friends.

I did.  When we lived in Italy, I was about 6.  There was a Navy family living in the villa next to us and they had a boy also named Joey, who was the same age  We had some towels and were playing baby or diapering each other.  A visiting relative caught us and my parents berated me over it.  We only did it once, but I remember it because my parents made a big deal of it. Also the same parents who threatened me with Pampers when I would poop my pants.  

The same family also had a toddler son in diapers which fed my obsession too. 

Joey