LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Infantile World (a West World inspired diaper story) [Chapters 1 - 2]

Hello everyone, this is the beginning of my West World inspired diaper story. Feedback is appreciated. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter One

Welcome to Infantile World

Slowly, the tram came to a pleasant stop, with but a small hitch as it settled into its spot. The door slid open silently, but the two occupants of the private compartment didn’t immediately move, instead, they locked eyes, and a wicked smile came over one of them.

“Are you ready, Brae?” the smiling one asked coyly.

“Vivian, I don’t know if I can actually—”

“Braelyn,” Vivian interrupted, quickly rising from her seat to approach the other girl. “I know you’re apprehensive, but this is going to be amazing. Trust me.”

“But… Viv—”

The encroaching girl was close enough to shove a finger against the other’s lips, silencing her. “You got me into this, remember? You’re the one who had the… fetish… originally, so the fact that I’m now mixed up into it too is all your fault,” Viv said softly, dropping her finger. “The least you can do is indulge me. And yourself, for that matter.”

Vivian Locke, ever the dom. Tall, though aided in that affair by her ever-present high heels, and fit with a bit of muscle, she had long black hair tied up in a ponytail, with two short bangs left to hug her slender face. A face that, with but a look, could make Braelyn feel so many feelings at once. Dressed in a pencil skirt and white blouse, Vivian looked ready to kill.

Brae blushed, breaking eye contact and looking away. A stark contrast, Braelyn Narmean was on the shorter side, with a slender frame, and light brown hair cut pixie style. She wore blue slacks and a grey t-shirt, looking ready to relax on the couch. The two of them were both twenty-four, though Vivian had always looked older.

“You weren’t exactly hard to convin—” Brae started to protest, when suddenly the girl was silenced mid-sentence again, as the other girl shot forward and planted her lips onto hers, kissing her mute. They shared a moment. When their lips did break apart, Brae let out an uncontrollable raspy sigh.

“Enough,” Viv commanded, “let’s go… and indulge…” and with that she snatched Brae’s arm up and started to pull the, still slightly unwilling, girl with her. Heels clacking on the floor of the tram, Brae’s flat shoes shuffling, Viv lead her to the still-open doors and out.

The tram platform beyond was large and flat, with another empty tram track on the far side. To their left were several sets of escalators, going up to another level. The platform was abuzz with people, several exiting the tram still, but all who left the tram eventually looked to be paired up with a white-clothed person whom lead them to the escalators. Of that, Brae’s attention was drawn to the two white-clothed people standing before her and Vivian. Immediately she was taken by how gorgeous the two women were; truly stunning looking, they could have been supermodels.

Letting go of Brae’s hand Vivian stepped forward to one of the women, a short-haired redhead, and immediately grabbed her around the waist, holding her tight. The woman did the same, causing a twang of jealously hit Brae, but she knew it was silly to feel that way. They weren’t exactly… real.

“So, remember,” Vivian started, pointing her free hand straight at Brae, “you want the second option.”

“Why, again?” Brae asked.

“It’s the best, for us, so I’ve been told,” Vivian replied, and as she did so she started to let the redhead take her away, towards the escalators. “I mean, if you want to do one of the other two, by all means, just, you’ll be doing them alone…”

“The second one… got it…” Brae said, half to Vivian and half to herself.

“I’ll see you inside!” Vivian added, turning fully towards the escalators. But suddenly she craned her neck around and shouted, “and you’d better be padded when you get in there, or so help me!”

Nodding, Brae watched Vivian go for a few seconds longer. She contemplated turning around and hopping back onto the tram, but then she caught the eyes of the woman who was still standing patiently in front of her. She was still gorgeous, of course, with shoulder-length blonde hair and the most welcoming smile. Taking a quick breath in and out, Brae stepped up to the woman.

“Hi, welcome to Infantile World. You must be Braelyn Narmean, correct?” the woman asked, as if on cue. Brea nodded. “Great. I’ll be your introductory guide. There’re a few questions I’d like to ask you as we make way to the staging area. Follow me?” She stuck out a perfectly manicured hand towards the escalators.

Swallowing the strange amount of saliva in her mouth, Brae started forward, following closely beside the woman. They were one of the last to leave the tram platform. As they started walking forward, Brea noticed a sound: a crinkling noise emanating from the woman beside her, which Brae immediately recognized. That sound alone was enough to shoot her heartrate up, and, for just a second, she started to feel excited.

“This your first time to Infantile World?” the woman asked almost immediately. She held a small tablet-like device in her other hand, which Brae saw had a bunch of her personal information on it.

“I tried out West World once…” Brea replied, just as they stepped onto the escalator, “it wasn’t for me…”

“Great, we can skip some of the generic questions then. So, next, would you consider yourself to be more of a submissive or a dominator?”

The question caused Brae to blush, which should have been enough to indicate what her answer was alone. “Submissive,” she replied anyways, in a bit of a hushed tone despite the next closest pair being almost off the escalator above her.

“Noted. Next, do you consider yourself to be an Adult Baby, a Diaper Lover, or a combination of both?”

If the last question had caused Brae to blush, that one caused several blood vessels to burst in her face. Stunned for a moment from the question, only by remembering the fact of where she was heading into kept her from falling over. “I’m… I’m, uh, primarily a Diaper Lover,” she started to answer in practically a whisper, but the woman showed no problem hearing her. “But I’ve… uh, well I’ve always been interested in the AB side, just not really explored it much… well, with Vivian yes but…” her voice grew so quiet she essentially stopped talking.

“Great,” the woman replied, punching in something to the tablet, “so would you say about eighty percent DL, and twenty percent AB?” Brae nodded. “Fantastic.”

Just then they got to the top of the escalator, and Brae was suddenly jolted forward as her shoes hit the top. Stumbling a bit, she caught her balance, and managed to not make a complete fool of herself. Straightening up, she paused for a moment, taken in by the massive screen wall before her brazenly displaying the words DIAPER WORLD, with some fast-moving ABDL images behind it. She recognized some of them from the sales video Vivian had shoved in her face days prior.

The woman just smiled, and then, once Brae appeared to have righted herself, continuing to walk. Brae followed, immediately noticing the crinkling sound again. The guide woman started to lead to a hallway to the left of the screen. She continued with the questions.

“Messing. How do you feel about it?” the woman asked plainly. “In our park you will find that messing is a fairly common occurrence, so we’d like to know your preferences towards it.”

Blushing considerably less than last time, Brae answered, “I’m… okay with it… well, other than the smell. I think, well Vivian, she mentioned there’s something you’ll be able to do about that?”

The woman nodded, “There is. Ah, here we are, through this door now, then the real fun can begin,” she added with a bit of a cheeky smile.

Suddenly Brae noticed that the woman had stopped and had led her a door which was in a line of many doors in the hallway. Without much delay the guide stepped forward and swung open the door, beckoning Brae to step inside. With only considerable hesitation, Brae did so. Entering a long hallway, Brae was followed quickly by the guide woman after she’d closed the door. Now that she was presented with a tad more privacy, Brae felt herself relax a bit.

The hallway didn’t last long, and led to a white-walled circular room, with a white bench in the middle. The hallway seemed to continue after the room, to another room Brae could see. Stepping into it, Brae noticed that in the walls were in-set displays, holding several peculiar objects that she didn’t know the purpose of—but she assumed she would learn of soon enough.

“You can take a seat, if you wish,” the woman recommended, as she came to stand before one of the displays. Brae decided to do so, sitting atop the bench facing the guide, who smiled warmly at her. So convincing… so lifelike. “Before I can move onto these,” she motioned to the objects on the display behind her, “we need to discuss where exactly you’re going! You mentioned that you had been to our affiliate, West World, before?”

“Y… yes.”

“This park operates a bit differently, but I’m sure you’ll see the fundamentals are the same. You make the story. Here we have three different scenarios that you may choose from, each with a different level of baby-play, as we call it. I… believe I heard your friend mention the second option to you?”

“Yeah, she wants us to do the second one… but she didn’t tell me anything about it. So, I’m curious, can you explain what all three options are? I’m still probably going to go for the second one, just because she’ll be there…”

The guide smiled, “Absolutely. The first is called our Nursery Scenario. There, guests can regress to as young as they wish, with most choosing from the three-month to five-year range. Either that, or they may become a care-giver within the nursery scenario. It is typically more of a relaxing experience, with not as much in the way of stories to experience or challenges to overcome.”

“Oh…” Brae’s face twisted up at that, “that sounds kind-of boring. What’s the third scenario?”

“It is more for those with AB preferences,” she added, waving her hand. “The third is called our College Scenario. There, guests attend a college where everyone is diapered, and everyone knows about it. It’s more of an open DL side of things, but there are many stories, and even some challenges to overcome. It’s for those who are really into diapers, let’s just say…” She added a wink after, which Brae almost missed from staring at the woman’s crotch which crinkled as she moved.

“That sounds interesting, but I can see why Viv didn’t pick it,” Brae commented, turning her attention back to the beautiful face. “And the last?”

“The last is called our High School Scenario. It’s—”

A low dull groan escaped Brae.

“Is something wrong?” the guide asked.

“No… it’s just that… Viv and I met in high school and… well, we we’re both kind-of in the closet at the time,” Brae lamented, explaining. “She admitted to me years ago that she regretted not asking me out back then and… well, she was a lot different… and we didn’t hook up until second year of college… so… that scenario sounds like it’ll be ideal for her.”

“But not for you?”

“Well…” Brae leaned back putting her hands behind her, the side of her mouth scrunching up, “I didn’t have the best time in high school, let’s leave it at that.”

A wide smile came over the guide’s face. “I guarantee you that your second time through high school will be much better than the first. Now, have you decided?”

“Yeah… the second one, I guess…”

“Fantastic,” the guide exclaimed excitedly. “Now as you mentioned before, we do have a way that we can make messing experiences more pleasant for you. It involves these.” She turned around and picked up something off the display, then held them out in the palm of her hand for Brae to take.

“What do they do?” Brae asked, taking them and holding them up to examine. They looked like earbuds, but without the wire connecting them, and they were a bit smaller.

“They are olfactory filters,” the guide started to explain, “they go into your nostrils, and will lessen—or enhance—certain smells. Go ahead, put them in.”

If Brae hadn’t spent those two days in West World—and seen the rather extraordinary things they had there—then she would have been considerably doubtful. She began to stick the things in her nose, though she was worried that she’d end up speaking like she had a stuffed-up nose the whole time. They slid in fine, sitting up and into her nasal cavity a bit, where they seemed to sit naturally, and not want to fall out. Immediately she noticed that she had no trouble breathing normally through her nose and, in fact, she almost instantly couldn’t notice they were in.

“I’ve already calibrated them to a recommended setting,” the guide said, “would you like to test them out, and I can adjust if need be?”

Brae raised an eyebrow at that. “Sure…” she said, not really sure. To her shock though, suddenly the guide closed her eyes, pursed her lips, and grunted. She looked to be pushing. A small fart sounded, before the not-so-foreign-to-Brae noise of a diaper filling filled the room. Brae was stunned, her eyes locked on the woman’s white-clad pants as she finished pushing. The guide even turned to the side a little, to show Brae the rather plump deposit sticking itself out of the woman’s backside.

It took another second, but the smell finally hit Brae. It was neither pleasant nor unpleasant, though she was still able to tell what the woman had just done into her pants—well, diaper. A fact that made Brae’s her breathing quicken, as well as her heartrate—now she was excited.

“Is that satisfactory to you? The intensity?” the guide asked.

Nodding, Brae tore her eyes from the woman’s behind and back to her face. “Uh, yes. It is.” She was still trying to get over the fact that the woman before her—whom was extremely hot—had just done what she had done without hesitation. If this was even slightly representative of what was in store for her…

“Good,” the guide replied, before turning around and snatching up the second object on the display behind her. She then turning around and presented it. It looked like a gun, but unlike any gun Brae had ever seen.

“What’s that for?” Brae asked with slight horror.

“This is customizable localized injection device,” the guide explained.

“Like a… needle gun?” Brae’s voice grew quiet.

“Does someone not like needles?” the guide asked in an almost patronizing tone.

“Who likes needles…” Brae said back in a small voice. “So, what does it do?”

“This is to enable some of the more… eccentric role-playing things in the park. It will allow us to inject you with specific chemical concoctions. Nothing is permanent of course. Would you like me to list off all the available options?”

“Sure…”

“We have… urinary and or bowl incontinence, of varying degrees, or we can just turn you into a bedwetter… reduced motor functions… reduced mental capacity… reduced emotion control… we can give you a lisp… increase or reduce libido…” she proceeded to list off nearly a dozen more. The possibilities were staggering. With the guide done listing off, Brae sat quietly for a moment, thinking hard. She tried to think of what Viv would pick, and if there were any that she could take that would compliment hers. Finally, she thought of one.

“Urinary incontinence,” Brae blurted out after a long pause. “Not total, but I’d like to make it hard for me to get to the bathroom on time. Oh, and make me a bedwetter too.”

“That can be done,” the guide said, before she turned back to her tablet and tapped a few things on it. Then, she placed the tablet on the display, and held the gun out towards Brae. “If you could present me your stomach for injection please.”

Taking a deep breath, Brae rolled her shirt up and presented her belly to the woman. The guide leaned in, pressed the gun against the exposed stomach, and pulled the trigger. “Ow!” Brae exclaimed, the needle hurting a bit more than she was expecting. But that was apparently it, and the woman placed the gun back on the display and grabbed her tablet. Brae rolled her shirt down.

“It’ll take a while for the effects to present themselves, so you’ll have time to get some protection on. Now, I believe we’ve spent enough time in here… let’s get you dressed.” And with that she immediately walked over to the entrance to the continuing hallway, though Brae noticed with slightly more of a waddle than she had before.

“What about all these other things?” Brae asked, motioning around the room.

“They are for the other scenarios…” the guide answered, “if you want to see what they do, you’ll have to come back!” she added cheekily.

Brae got up and followed. The hallway was short, and quickly Brae was led into a room that was even more exiting to her than the last: the dressing room.

“Everything is bespoke, and to your size,” the guide said, moving to the center of the room to let Brae take everything in. “Take your time.”

On one wall was a small closet holding what looked like various sets of private-school uniforms, all adorned with the same red crest on the breast or on the side. Under that were shoes, which varied from standard running shoes to high heels, and even some Mary Janes that caught Brae’s eye. There was also a variety of other accessories, like purses and backpacks. Brae was already picking out her outfit mentally.

But it what was on the other wall that made Brae’s heart start to race: diapers. Literally an entire wall of folded diapers, every kind and make that Brae could imagine from the ceiling to the floor. For a solid twenty seconds Brae was consumed with the sight, trying to see how many diapers she could name from the side alone. She had to pick one too, that was going to be impossible!

Deciding that it would be best to pick her outfit first she turned back to the closet and got to work. In a way she was thankful that there wasn’t as much choice, otherwise she’d be there for hours. A white blouse first, then one of the navy uniform jackets to go over it. She took a closer look at the crest and saw that it read Blaze Highschool. So, that was the name of her new school, she figured. Throwing that over her shoulder she faced a dilemma: pants or a skirt? She knew what she wanted to pick, but it was also a question of what Viv would want. The plaid skirt was thrown over her arm after little debate. Then finally, stockings of the white variety, and of course the Mary Janes she’d been eying. Oh, and a cute green backpack as well.

The mass of stuff piled onto a bench in the center of the room, she stole a glance at the guide whom was still standing there silently. “Uh…” she started to say.

“If you would like me to leave then—”

“No, no you can stay. Just…” Brae continued, her eyes drifting to the wall of diapers again. There, near the bottom, some thick-looking pink ones with babyish designs on them were calling to her. Leaving her pile, she stepped over to them and pulled one from the wall. “Can you… um… put this… on… me?” She felt like her face was on fire.

A tender smile crept over the guide’s face. “Of course. Come, lie down on here,” she said, walking over and motioning towards an adult-sized changing table that occupied the corner of the room, of which Brae hadn’t even noticed, she had been too distracted by the diapers.

Excitement mounting, Brae walked over to the awaiting woman and changing table, clutching the diaper like it was a precious jewel. The guide held her hand out, and Brae handed the diaper over. She was panting heavily, the number of dreams that were coming true in that short moment were astounding! The guide didn’t move though, and it took Brae a second to realize what was wrong: she was still dressed.

Her old outfit came off with surprising difficulty, her head got stuck in her shirt somehow, probably from her mounting excitement. Pants down, shoes off, she went to go unclip her black bra, only to realize that there wasn’t another for her to put on. She wondered how she was going to do laundry if she was supposed to stay a week in the park, but that was probably a non-issue. She left her bra on. Then, came her plain white cotton panties, which came off for what Brae could only assume would be the foreseeable future. Satisfactorily unclothed, without prompt she leapt up onto the changing table, laid back and waited.

The guide got to work post haste, unfolding the diaper and slipping it under Brae’s bottom. Bending down for a second, she returned with a bottle of baby powder and proceeded to sprinkle it generously onto Brae’s crotch. Closing the cap, she then proceeded to gently rub the powder in and around, taking care to get it up a bit on her thighs.

Brae was in heaven. She had been changed by Viv before, but this was different. There was a perfection to it, like the woman before her—whom Brae had momentarily forgotten was not exactly ‘alive’—had studied diaper changing like it was an art.

Powdering done, the guide grabbed the diaper and pulled it up between Brae’s legs. It was a perfect fold, the first time. The flaps were folded down and tucked, and the tapes were taped up with expert precision. Even lying down, Brae could feel the fit was perfect. The guide stored the powder away and stepped back with a smile on her face. Brae was almost sad that it was over.

Sliding over and off the changing table, the diaper was considerably thicker than she was expecting, causing her legs to stick out a bit. The biggest, dumbest grin was on her face. She looked to the guide, and said, “Thank you,” but, in the same moment she remembered the state that the guide was in. “Hey… uh… do… you… want a change?” she asked sheepishly.

The guide almost looked taken-aback. “Well… nobody has ever asked me that before,” she replied. Brae found that hard to believe but didn’t say anything to the contrary. “Sure, if you’re offering.”

Brae almost squealed, half at the proposition of getting to change the woman’s diaper, and half from getting to change the diaper of an extremely attractive woman. Viv wouldn’t care. In fact, Brae could have bet Viv to offer to do the same thing!

The guide put her tablet down onto the bench, then started to slip off her shoes while she was down there. Shoes off, she moved to her pants, which had a set of three buttons at the top to undue. Brae was watching with bated breath, until finally she started to slip the pants down, with the back getting caught and needing a little extra maneuvering to get over the full diaper. The sight of the woman in just her white soiled diaper—the front even looked a little yellow—was enough to make Brae weak in the knees, but she composed herself as the woman walked up to and hopped onto the changing table.

“Change me, please?” the guide asked in a sing-song-y voice. Brae was much inclined to oblige.

The tapes came off with a bit of resistance. Then, grabbing the front, Brae pulled it back revealing just how full the diaper was. And, to their credit, the nose things worked wonders and the smell was hardly unpleasant. Luckily, it didn’t appear to be too messy, so after finding a box of baby wipes under the changing table, Brae set forth cleaning. Wipe after wipe after wipe went by the gorgeous woman’s sex, with Brae making extra care to get in between her labia—wiping front to back of course—until it was shining clean. She ‘probably’ didn’t need to be as thorough as she was being, but she couldn’t help herself.

The used wipes stashed inside the diaper, Brae pulled it out from under the woman, rolled it up, taped it to itself, and then deposited it into a garbage that was sitting beside the changing table. Then, she turned to the wall of diapers. Going by instinct rather than spend an eternity deciding, she went and grabbed a colorful one with blocks on it, and brought it back over, unfolding it as she did. Diaper under, powder retrieved, sprinkled, and rubbed in. She didn’t get the fold correct the first try, having to hike it back a bit before pulling it up correctly. But the tapes were done up, though not quite as well as how the guide had done it, and the change was done.

“Thank you,” the woman said as she sat up.

“My pleasure,” Brae replied, which was the gospel truth.

Deciding that it was probably time to get into the actual park, Brae turned to her pile of clothes on the bench. The guide’s tablet and pants were also in front of her, so, deciding to help, she bent down and picked them up. But upon straightening up she then spun around very quickly, which promptly caused the slick tablet loosely clutched in her fingers to fling out and fly into the wall. Not the soft wall of diapers, of course, the hard wall on the opposite side of the room. The tablet hit the wall, and Brae let out a gasp as she watched the tablet smash gloriously into it, falling down into a heap of broken electronics.

“Oh, I’m so sorry!” Brae said, apologizing profusely. Just then though, a strange feeling came over her, like a chill up her spine, but it crossed all her bones simultaneously. It was gone as quickly as it had come, leaving Brae to question whether she’d even felt it at all. She shook her head.

“No matter. Don’t worry about it, they break so easily,” the guide said sincerely. “Let’s worry about getting you into the park!”

“Yeah… let’s…” she muttered, pushing the feeling out of her mind and returning to the task at hand. Brae walked over to her new clothes, and noted how great her diaper felt around her midsection, how snug and thick it was, and that it gave her a definite waddle, though that might have been exaggerated due to how new the experience was. Grabbing the skirt first she undid the single button and slid the zipper down, then stepped into it, sliding it up over the diaper without difficulty. Doing it up, she noted that it came to above her knees, which was just enough to cover the diaper, but her undergarment would be revealed easily if she wasn’t careful. Vivian would be thrilled. The blouse and jacket went on next, and lastly, she grabbed the backpack and slung it over her shoulder. She turned to the guide, whom was standing by the diaper wall now.

“You can’t leave without a few of these,” she said, motioning to the wall behind her. “Take as many as you’d like. Don’t worry, there’s plenty more to be had in the park.”

Smiling again, Brae quickly scanned the wall and found the remaining stack of diapers the same as she had on. She pointed at them, so the guide slipped them from the wall, walked over and put them into Brae’s green bag. Then, to Brae’s slight surprise, she got a light slap on her diapered rear from the woman.

“Enjoy your time in Infantile Land,” the guide said, as she began to lead Brae towards the door at the end of the room, “and remember… act your age,” she added with a cheeky grin, before grabbing the door handle and pulling it open.

After sharing one last smile with the guide, a small twinge of sadness that she was leaving her so soon hit Brae. She paused in the doorway. “Wait… I never got your name. If you… have one…”

A small smile came to the guide, “it’s Leah. No one’s ever asked me that…”

Chapter Two

First Day of School

“What the hell have you been doing, I’ve been waiting twenty minutes for you!” were the first words that Brae heard the second the door shut behind her, but she barely registered them due to the fact she was trying to figure out where the heck she now was.

It was a school bus, that was certain. The seemingly normal door that Leah had opened for her had transformed into the back emergency door of the standard school bus that she now stood in, looking around, confused. The bus wasn’t unoccupied either, as other than her friend whom was sitting in one of the very last back seats of the bus, nearly every other seat was occupied by similarly dressed people as her—though she was unaware of just how similarly. To Brae’s relief though, they appeared to be slightly aged up than what they would typically look like for high school children. Like if the Disney channel had cast them all. It was one thing to go back to high school, it was another thing to have to do it with actual teenagers.

“Braelyn! Earth to Braelyn,” Vivian repeated, and suddenly Brae felt a strong tug on her jacket, pulling her down at the same time it brought her back to reality. Vivian was dressed in almost the same outfit, though, as Brae had suspected, she had gone for the pants. She also had a larger black purse slung over her shoulder.

“Sorry, just, a bit of a shock is all,” Brae replied zoning into her friend’s existence.

“You did West World, how is this…”

“Well, just after what I just went though its—”

“You changed her, didn’t you?” Viv said with a snarky, knowing tone. The blush that came over Brae’s face was enough to tell. “I didn’t. Probably why I was so much quicker than you. Though that’s what a dom would do, wouldn’t they… make her stay in her own shit for—” suddenly the bus jolted, and began moving forward. Brae glanced out the window and saw that they were on a generic looking suburban street, with trees lining the roads before ticky-tacky houses. “Anyways… so, what did you have done?”

“What do you mean?” Brae asked, though she realized it was a stupid question immediately. “Sorry, I… I may have a bit of trouble getting to the bathroom on time, and—”

“And you’re a bedwetter?”

“How’d… you guess?”

“Because you were one, when you were starting high school. Or did you think I’d forget that little fact?” Vivian answered with an evil grin, causing Brae to blush again. She was well away that Vivian had been aware of that fact. “Probably why you developed a fetish for diapers, being kept in them at such a blossoming age… you grew to like them, you sicko.”

Brae’s eyes narrowed. She knew straight away what was going on, how Vivian was going to be acting during their excursion—exactly like she’d acted in high school. “What about you, what’d you do?” Brae asked dryly.

“I’m not telling,” Vivian replied, sticking her tongue out. “I actually read up before coming here. There’s different options offered between subs and doms. So, you’ll get to figure them out as we go. Oh, lemme see by the way.” She shot her hand forward and grabbed Brae’s skirt, pulling it up before she could do anything.

“Hey!” Brae cried, trying to pull her skirt down, but it was to no avail. Vivian had always been stronger than her, but somehow she was way stronger than her now. Brae was starting to suspect she knew what one of the changes that Vivian had done was.

“Oh, pink! Very nice, and they look thick, good, good wouldn’t want you to leak when—”

Suddenly, Vivian was interrupted by the presence of a face popping itself over the seat in front, followed by a cheery, high-pitched voice. “Hey guys, you must be the new girls who—” the girl started to say, but her eyes immediately landed on the diaper that was presently exposed to the world. She was cute at least, with thick black glasses, thick black curly hair, and a button nose. Vivian let Brae’s skirt drop back down, though she wore a satisfied smile after doing so. The girl continued, “Oh… was that… I’m sorry. I won’t tell anyone, promise. I know there’s some other people that have some… problems too.”

Embarrassment washing over her, Brae calmed herself, pushing thoughts of hitting Viv in the face from her mind. “That’s… okay… uh, yeah we’re the new girls. I’m Brae, and this jerk is Vivian.”

“Pleasure to meet you, I’m Gabriel,” the girl said cheerfully. “Um, as I was saying, I was going to tell you to watch out…”

“For what?” Brae said with a note of concern. She had been to West World, she knew that in order to get anything done one needed to ask questions, and ‘play along’.

“Not what, who. Tanya Steiniger,” Gabriel replied, shuddering simply from uttering the name. “She’s like the most popular kid in school, and she wants to make sure that never changes. So, she has a habit of putting new kids in their place and will try to knock you down the second you set foot in school.”

“Oh, I’d like to see her try…” Viv said, grinning madly.

“So, if she comes up to you and asks you to be her friend…” Gabriel continued, ignoring Viv’s comment, “just say yes. If she asks you to be her enemy… say no. It sounds simple, but you’d be surprised how many people fuck it up. Last year, Freya Longington did, and she had a rumor spread about her that she had chlamydia! Nobody would go to the spring formal with her.”

“When’s the spring formal?” Viv asked inquisitively.

“Oh, it’s Thursday night this year, so like, only four more days, I’m so excited!” Gabriel replied. “If you don’t have a date, you’re basically nobody, by the way.”

“Ha, of course it is…” Vivian said, leaning back.

“Thanks Gabriel, we’ll keep an eye out for Tanya. We owe you one,” Brae said, smiling at the girl, who nodded back and then disappeared behind the seat. A dull groan escaped Brae. High school. And she was going to have to do it in diapers… “why didn’t I pick the third option…” she muttered.

“Huh?” Viv asked.

“Nothing. Oh, hey, are you padded?” Brae asked, reaching over and trying to pat Vivian’s crotch, but she got her hand swatted away before she could do so.

“Heck no! That’s not the point of this. You’re the only one who’s supposed to be pissing themselves!” she replied with a firm tone.

“Not the point—what? West World didn’t have any point to it! That was the point!”

“Well, this place is different. I tried to get you to read the brochure, but you were too embarrassed. Oh, are you in for a shock. I’ll tell you something though…” Vivian leaned in close to Brae, “there’s a really big difference between sub and dom, and it goes past what changes you can make to yourself. Though… I will say, the changes you made… they couldn’t be more perfect. I was worried you were going to go the whole way and be shitting yourself right off the batt!”

“So, I’m the only one who’s stuck in diapers?” Brae replied with a huff.

“Yep,” Viv answered plainly, before leaning in closer and planting a quick tender kiss on Brae’s lips, “and it’s going to get a whole lot more interesting, trust me…” she added, before leaning back and turning her gaze out the bus window.

Something told Brae that ‘interesting’ wasn’t going to mean the same thing between them…

-

It took less than five minutes for the bus to find its way to the school. Soon enough Brae heard the brakes squeal for the last time as the bus came to a complete halt, and the door at the front folded open. Immediately her and Vivian rose from their seats, Brae throwing her backpack over her shoulder, and they put themselves at the end of the line of students shuffling out.

“Have a good day at school boys and girls,” the elderly bus driver said cheerfully as he watched the parade go by.

“Wait, we’re not going to have to like… go to class, are we?” Brae asked quietly to Viv.

“What? No, not unless you want to, I don’t think,” Vivian replied in an almost condescending tone. “I read that we’re going to get presented with a bunch of options right away. Look at it like we’ve got nothing but spares.”

That was a relief to Brae, the last thing she wanted was a reminder at how bad she was at math. Or English. Or science… or French…

Stepping out of the bus presented Brae with the first look at her new school. It was a fairly large three-storey building made of maroon brick, with a large version of the crest adorning the front above the main entrance. It had a small yard in the front with a few trees and benches. Looking to her sides Brae saw that there were ten other school busses, all funneling dozens more uniformed students out of every variety. All in all, it was a fairly standard looking suburban high school, not all that different to the one that Brae and Vivian had attended themselves, though they hadn’t attended a private school.

Directly ahead, standing by the path into the main entrance, was a woman in her late thirties in a flower dress and glasses carrying a clipboard, with wispy blonde hair tied up in a bun. Immediately Brae noticed that there were three people standing talking to her who, just from their demeanor, she could bet were fellow guests. The woman told them something, and the people nodded, then carried on with the flow of students into the school. There, from the way that they were walking, Brae could tell that at least two of them were padded.

“Come on, I bet that teacher will tell us where our lockers are,” Vivian suggested, grabbing Brae’s hand and pulling her towards the clipboard-wielding woman.

Scanning around as she was pulled forward, Brae could make out a couple others who were distinctively guests, but they all seemed to be heading off in different directions, and not into the school—with a bit of a waddle of course—likely towards things they knew about already. If they’d done the basics already, and it was their second trip, they were probably looking for something more exciting right off the batt. Brae came to a stop beside Vivian, directly in front of the teacher.

“Oh, hello you two, I don’t recognize you. So, you must be some more new students!” the teacher deduced with a cheery tone. “I’m Mrs. Folsom, you might have an English class with me. Did you two get your schedules already?”

“No, miss,” Vivan replied in a sickeningly sweet tone. The teacher looked to her clipboard and started to flip through them, finding Vivian’s first, then Brae’s. “Thank you!” Viv added, taking hers and putting her nose to it as she started to slowly walk towards the entrance.

“Enjoy your first day at school!” the teacher said. “Oh, and if you need anyone to talk to, or feel lost, I can usually be found in my office.” Brae nodded in thanks, and having obtained her sheet, started to walk away and read it. Before she got far, she felt a tap on her shoulder and stopped. Mrs. Folsom then leaned in close and whispered to Brae’s ear, “Also, if you need any other… special assistance, then I or Ms. Macey in the office can help you. Just letting you know!”

Nodding in acknowledgement, and getting a warm smile in response, Brae put her face to the paper and read it over. Apparently, she was scheduled for classes. Three in the morning: Math, Science, and Drama. Then two in the afternoon after lunch: English, and Gym. Gym… Brae hated gym especially when she was in high school, she couldn’t imagine doing it as she was now. Suddenly, Vivian’s head was very close to hers, right beside her, reading off her sheet.

“Oh, we have the same schedule, good,” Viv said, pulling Brae’s sheet closer to her. “We are so skipping math… but I guess we should attend at least one or two classes, see what they’re like. They is probably like some story we can stumble upon in them… oh, and our lockers are right beside each other! Well, of course they are…”

Just then the two of them started up the stairs into the main entrance, and, right as they walked through the open doors, they found their path blocked. Brae almost walked into the person, but Vivian put a hand out to stop her. Dropping the paper away from her eyes, Brae was presented with the image of the most preppy looking girl she’d ever seen. Perfectly contoured makeup, black hair that looked like it had just come from the salon, perfectly plucked eyebrows, and fully lip-glossed lips. There was an expensive looking handbag over her shoulder. She was flanked by two other girls, whom equally looked as dolled up, though not quite as perfectly. Without the girl even uttering a word, Brae knew that this was Tanya.

“Oh, hey guys! You must be new. I’m Tanya Steiniger, and I want to be your best friend!” she spoke with such a fake nice-girl voice, it was grating to Brae. “Anyone who’s anyone in this school knows that being my friend is the best thing ever.” She wore the most sickeningly fake smile too.

Clearly remembering the words of the girl on the bus, without missing a beat Vivian stepped up closer to the girl, crossing her arms, “Hey, I’m Vivian Locke, and I like, am so looking for some friends in this place. I think we can become best friends, don’t you think?” The tone of voice that Viv was putting on made Brae almost want to vomit.

It seemed to satisfy Tanya though, “absolutely, girl-friend,” she said, flashing a big smile. “How about your friend here?” she motioned to Brae with a perfectly manicured hand.

“My friend here is as sweet as sugar,” Vivian said in a mocking tone, “aren’t you Brae?”

Seconds away from opening her mouth to pledge her undying loyalty to the girl, a strong feeling overcame Brae, and her words were completely lost to her. She had to pee, really, really badly. The feeling had come out of nowhere! All of a sudden, Tanya went blurry as Brae’s vision focused on the only thing that mattered to her in that instant: the girl’s washroom sign, above a door down the hall. “I uh… excuse me,” she said meekly, before instinctively stepping to the side and attempting to rush past Tanya’s right-side crony.

Of course, the crony did exactly what a crony would do, and that’s stick her foot out just enough to cause Brae to trip. She almost predicted it, and yet did nothing to prevent it. Tumbling down, Brae landed painfully on her outstretched arm and rolled to the side. At the very least her skirt didn’t go flying up, but, if it had, it would have revealed the diaper that was getting a considerable soaking from the profusely peeing girl it was attached too. Brae just lay there, peeing, her arm throbbing.

The girls above started laughing. Glancing back to shoot daggers from her eyes, Brae was prevented from doing so by the sight of her friend joining in on the laughter as well. Brae couldn’t remember the last time she had felt so embarrassed! While the laughter started to subside, Brae attempted to pick herself up, noticing that her diaper had swelled considerably between her legs.

“Well, I guess someone doesn’t want to be friends,” Tanya snapped sarcastically once Brae was standing. “Too bad. Hope you won’t regret it.” she added with a bit of malice. Then she turned to Vivian, and licked her glossed lips, “You on the other hand… I think we’re going to get along. Come on girls...” She waved her hand, and started to walk off down the hall, followed closely by her two lackies, one of which shoved her shoulder into Brae as she went by.

Stepping up to Brae, Vivian and brushed a strand of hair from her almost pouting face.

“Viv, I don’t know if I like this…” Brae said softly.

“Oh, but I’m loving it!” she retorted. “Hey, I’m sure you’ll get to explore your diaper perversion fully soon enough. It’s probably more catered to you than me, so I’ll take what I can get! Speaking of which…” Before Brae could so much as flinch, Vivian reached down and snuck a hand under Brae’s skirt, feeling the girl’s crotch. “I knew it. You’re wet. Well, let me know if you need a change diaper baby. Come on, let’s find our lockers.”

Grumbling, Brae started up following Vivian. Immediately she found it very hard to walk normally, as the swelling between her legs was much more pronounced than she’d realized. Of course, Vivian shot a glance over her shoulder and noticed that, smirking wildly. Trying ton force herself to stop blushing constantly, Brae kept her head down and waddled on.

The hallway was bustling with students still going this way and that, checking their lockers or talking amongst themselves. It was just like the first day of high school, seeing everyone talking to their friends, sharing connections that Brae didn’t have.

“A24… and A25! Here we are, super close to the door, nice,” Vivian declared coming to a halt, and presenting her arm out to a set of lockers.

Just then Brae realized something. “We don’t have locks though…” she stated.

“I don’t think that’s going to be a problem,” Vivian said with a smirk, as she pulled open her locker and tossed her purse in nonchalantly, “what, you worried someone is going to steal your diapers?”

“No, just that I… don’t…” Brae started to say as she shoved her bag into her own locker, but her voice trailed off as something caught her attention. A few lockers down from them, a guy was standing in his open locker, sobbing silently to himself. She looked back to Vivian, who looked past her and caught sight of the crying boy as well.

“Oh no, I bet he’s got some dumb problem that—and she’s walking up to him,” Viv started to object, but indeed Brae was moving to investigate.

“Hey… uh, what’s wrong? You okay?” Brae asked the guy once she was close enough, not exactly sure how to act.

A few heavy sniffles, and he turned to look at her with glassy eyes. “It’s Bonnie…” he said, his voice choked up, “she said she’s… done with me. Doesn’t want to go to the spring formal with me either…” he was overcome with sadness for a second.

“Oh… that’s… why did she say that?” Brae asked with as much compassion as she could muster. She sensed Vivian come up behind her.

“It’s… it’s personal,” the boy said, getting a hold of himself. “She found out something. I don’t want to get into it but—”

“Yeah, thanks sob story,” Viv cut in. “You probably wet yourself when you get scared, or something.” She grabbed Brae’s arm and started pulling her away. “Maybe we’ll check in with you later.”

“How did… you know?” the boy muttered dumbstruck.

“Hey, why can’t we try to help him?” Brae asked, wincing at Viv’s vice grip.

“We’re going to be late for our first class if we do!”

“I thought we weren’t going to our first class?”

“I changed my mind.”

Unable to disagree, Brae let Vivian pull her down the hall, the sight of the boy crying into the locker growing farther away…

-

“Here we are, room 204,” Vivian declared as she and Brae came to an open door. They had gone up to the second floor on the wrong side and had to walk the length of the school to get to the smaller numbered rooms. Brae was almost out of breath, Vivian kept a steady pace that was hard to match in her slightly encumbered state. Once she’d caught up though, Viv stepped into the classroom, and Brae followed.

The room was a buzz, with almost all the desks occupied by a student, most chatting lively to their neighbors. Few paid them heed as they entered. Brae couldn’t be one hundred percent sure, but there didn’t appear to be any ‘real’ people in the room already.

One wall of the room was all windows, and it overlooked the back of the school, which Brae hadn’t seen yet. It looked like a beautiful courtyard with a few garden beds and trees, and then beyond that was a track field adjacent to a soccer or football field.

There were two desks in the middle of the room that were open, which, coincidently, were right beside a somewhat familiar face.

“Hey guys! We have the same math class together, isn’t that cool?” Gabriel exclaimed as Viv and Brae drew close and chose the two unoccupied decks.

“Uh, yeah that’s great…” Viv responded coldly as she sat down, putting her back to the girl.

Brae wasn’t going to be so cold. “Don’t mind her. It’s hard to be friendly when you have a stick up your butt.” Gabriel smiled at that. “Hey, you could probably let us know about stuff that’s going on around school that we might not know about, right?”

That seemed to light up something inside Gabriel. “Oh, I sure can!” she exclaimed excitedly, almost too loudly. “At lunch today, there’s going to be club sign up in the cafeteria, so you’re not gonna wanna miss that if you wanna join any clubs. Also, tonight after school is cheerleading tryouts, if you guys are into—”

“Did you just say… cheerleading?” Viv said abruptly, spinning around to face Gabriel.

“Uh, yeah it’s—”

Where?” Viv asked intensely.

“In the gym…” Gabriel replied slowly, a little taken aback by Viv, “but just be warned, Tanya Steiniger is the captain, and she doesn’t let just anyone join.”

“Is she now? That’s good… good…” Vivian muttered to herself before putting her back to Gabriel again without another word. There was a look in her eye that Brae caught, that she was well aware of the meaning to. Vivian had been a little into cheerleading in high school.

“Are you in any clubs Gabriel?” Brae asked after a small delay.

“Heck yeah! I’m in AV club, and band, and I was in the debate club, but I had to cut it to make room for—”

“Good morning class!” sounded a deep voice from the front of the room, cutting Gabriel’s listing short. Turning to face it, Brae saw that it was a black man in his forties, with greying short hair wearing a suit. Presumably the teacher. He walked over to the desk at the front of the room and plonked a briefcase on top of it.

Good morning Mr. Banners!” sounded off most of the classroom simultaneously.

Brae shot a look over her shoulder at Gabriel, “We’ll continue our talk later,” she said.

“Okay, friend!” Gabriel whispered back enthusiastically. Vivian let out a stifled snort.

“Now, last week we were discussing exponents,” the teacher began, as he opened his briefcase and began taking some items out of it, “and some of you were having some difficulty understanding, so I thought that we would go over some of the—”

“Mr. Banners?” a girl in the front row interrupted, her hand shooting into the air.

The man in questioned sighed. “Yes, Felicity?”

“We have some new students!” Felicity exclaimed.

The teacher looked up and across the classroom for the first time since he’d come in, and his eyes slowly scanned the room until he landed on Viv and Brae. “Oh, so we do. Well, welcome to my class. My one rule is that you must have fun while learning and—” a boy near the back corner snorted loudly at that. “Really, Dominique? Anyways, I hope you do have fun. Now, back to what I was saying, some of you were struggling with—”

“Mr. Banners?”

Another sigh escaped the man’s lips, and he instinctively looked over at Felicity, but her hand was down. Then, at the same time that Mr. Banners did, Brae realized that it had been Vivian, behind her, whom had interrupted. Glancing back, she saw Viv even had her hand up.

“Um yes… I’m sorry, I haven’t done attendance, I don’t know your name yet,” Mr. Banners said to Vivian apologetically.

“That’s okay,” said Vivian, “I was just wondering if you’d let us introduce ourselves? Since we’re so new here, we were hoping that we could tell everyone who we are.”

Snapping her head around Brae shot Vivian a nasty look. The last thing she wanted was to get up in front of everyone and introduce herself! Too bad that Viv was well aware of that fact.

“Oh… well, I don’t see why not,” Mr. Banners agreed, and he motioned to the front of the room, “come on up.”

“I’ll go first!” Vivian said in a sing-song-y voice before leaping out of her seat and practically skipping up to the front of the room. She turned to face everyone, smile wide. “Hi, I’m Vivian Locke and—”

Hi Vivian Locke,” some of the class repeated back to her.

“Herm, well if I haven’t heard that before in a different context…” Vivian said half-under her breath, before continuing, “Some things about me: my favourite sport is volleyball, my favourite band is the Luck and Lovers—you’ve probably never heard of them—I hope to join the volleyball team here, uh… when I grow up I want to be a fashion designer, and my favourite food is… pizza. That’s all about me!” Brae noted that a solid half of those facts were completely false.

“Thank you, Vivian…” Mr. Banners said dryly. “Next?” His gaze fell upon Brae.

Knowing that even if she refused Vivian would do something to get her up there anyways, Brae rose from her seat and stalked up to the front of the room. As she passed by Viv, she got a slight brush on her behind from the girl, which thankfully went unnoticed by Mr. Banners. Swallowing hard, she turned to face the class. Immediately visions of botched class presentations, from both high school and college came wafting back to her, and she felt positively sick. Vivian found her seat and stared up at the poor girl with a shit-eating grin.

“Go on…” Mr. Banners prodded.

“Uh… hi, I’m Braelyn,” she started, and paused knowing what was coming after.

Hi Braelyn,” the class chanted, Vivian included.

“Some… things about me. Uh, my favourite book is The Fault in our Stars. Well, it’s not my favourite… it’s just, uh, what I’ve read recently and—well, uh, my favourite soccer is… I mean, my favourite sport is soccer, and…” she was fading fast, the nerves getting to her. Suddenly she let out a tiny gasp, as she felt a bit of pee escape her into the already soaked diaper. The last thing she needed was a leaky diaper while standing at the front of the class! She tried to continue, “Uh… when I grow up… I want to be… a… teacher…” She said, though only because she happened to glance over at the teacher. It was far, far from her actual answer.

“Great… is that all?” Mr. Banners said, seeming to grow a little impatient.

“Ye—”

“Hey Braelyn,” Vivian suddenly shouted, cupping her hands over her mouth, “what’s your favourite food?”

“Favourite… food?” Brae repeated, like it was the toughest question she’d ever been asked.

“Yeah, isn’t it… pudding?” Vivian answered for her.

“Yes, it—” Brae started to say, when the strangest feeling suddenly overcame her, and her face went white. She felt an intense cramp in her abdomen, then the strongest urge to poo she’d ever felt. There was no way she was going to be able to hold it, it was too intense—it was like her body wanted to mess. A small fart escaped her, and she was then powerless to hold it back any longer. She voided herself completely into her diaper. With a bit of a grunt, she pushed, filling her diaper with whatever was inside her.

To say she was mortified would be an understatement. Devastated, beyond embarrassed, completely without self solace were more appropriate words. Looking out across the classroom, she saw the students looking at her, some with puzzled expressions, others, like Vivian and Gabriel, with knowing ones. Though Vivian looked positively pleased, whilst Gabriel looked concerned.

“Braelyn are you—” Mr. Banners started to say, but Brae was having none of it. Feeling on the verge of tears, she put her hands over her face, turned towards the door and ran out as quickly as she could. The sagging backside of her diaper swayed a bit with every step.

Out into the hall, the tears came.

-

Sobs wracked Braelyn as she stood in the washroom stall, crying hard into her hands. She, a twenty-four-year-old woman, had just messed her diaper in front of a high school classroom full of students. It didn’t matter that the place was all make-believe, it felt real to Braelyn. It recalled so many bad memories from her own high school experience. But, to make matters worse… she had no idea how it had happened! Why she was so suddenly overcome with the urge to void herself then and there. But… she had her suspicions…

The washroom door opened, and someone stepped inside. Brae tried to hold back her sobs, half in case it wasn’t Vivian, and half in case it was. But she didn’t last long, her emotions overcame her, and she sobbed loudly once into her palms.

“Braelyn?” Vivian called from outside the stall.

Go away!” Brae shouted back, her voice cracking.

“Well, if you want me to…”

Sliding her wet hands away from her face, Brae flicked open the lock and flung open the stall door with unnecessary force. Vivian stood with her arms crossed, looking calm at Braelyn, whom was trying to direct all of her anger towards her, trying to be intimidating. Which was very hard to do in the sobbing, soaked, and messy state she was in.

“What the fuck was that!” Brae spat. “What… what did you do!?”

“I told you it was going to get more interesting…” Viv answered plainly. “It got more interesting, didn’t it?”

“That was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life!” She screeched back, saliva flying out of her mouth.

“Yes… it was… and is that not the point?” Vivian said, turning the tone of her voice more directed. “Braelyn, isn’t one of the reasons you wear diapers because of the embarrassment?”

She had a point, Brae had to admit. “Ye… yes, but that was too much! I didn’t ask for that. That’s not why I came to this park!”

“See, I remember a time when you wore in public with me, and of you turning beet red when I asked you if your diaper was wet. But then after you were just an animal bed. So, don’t you go crying that that was too much for you to handle, because I know for a fact that you’re going to Jill yourself off later to the memory of—”

Vivian’s explanation was cut short by the fact that Brae slapped her across the face. Stunned, Vivian staggered back a step, holding her cheek where she’d been slapped. Unfortunately, she looked more shocked than hurt. A second later a smile crept back onto Vivian’s face. “Admit it!” Viv said with force.

“Fine, you’re probably right!” Brae replied. Her tears had subsided, as well as most of her rage. The slap was more satisfying than she was expecting, she’d been wanting to slap Vivian across the face from the moment that she’d forced her to buy the exorbitantly expensive tickets to the park. “But you have to tell me what the fuck is going on! Why did I shit myself like that? Or… how did I?”

The smile turned plain evil, “I told you, there’s a really big difference between sub and dom in here.”

Explain. Now.”

“Fine. If you want to be a spoil sport,” Vivian almost looked crestfallen. “Remember that injection they gave you, after you picked what changes you wanted?”

“Yeah? What about it?”

“Well… it had a bit more than what you were told about, in it. Namely… nanites. Tiny robots.” Brae didn’t believe her and raised her hand as if to slap Vivian again, causing Vivian to hold up an arm defensively. “Honestly, I’m not kidding! Nanites! It’s part of the Sub and Dom Experience. Little tiny robots floating through your bloodstream that allow for some very specific… things.”

“What kind of things?” Brae said through gritted teeth.

“Control. Through commands. I have a list of words that can make you do things entirely against your will! Here, I’ll demonstrate: sugar.”

Brae’s eyes grew wide as suddenly she had an uncontrollable urge to pee. For a second she half considered turning around and attempting to use the toilet, but she realized how silly that was quick enough. Seconds later, she flooded her diaper for the second time that day—she could tell now that the garment was to it’s capacity and was probably close to leaking. As her bladder emptied, she just stood and stared at Vivian in disbelief.

“See?” Viv said, with a smirk. “There’s like twenty-five command words. I’m likely to forget half of them before long… should have written them down… the hardest part is going to be not saying one of them by accident! Oh, and don’t worry, it only works when I say it.”

“This is ridiculous…” Brae muttered in disbelief. But it wasn’t like she was about to run off…

“Yes, but…” Viv said softly, as she reached forward and grabbed Brae’s hand. Brae didn’t resist. “It’s also incredibly hot. So yes, I embarrassed the fuck out of you, but… I can tell already that you’re starting to come onto the idea. So…” She took Brae’s hand and held it in both of her hands, caressing it. “As I asked before… indulge me? And indulge yourself?”

Those words had significantly more meaning now that Brae knew what weight was behind them. But… her apprehension was slowly being outweighed by her perversion. Ultimately, she’d just gotten scared. There was no permanent harm to be done, just some intensely kinky play. A deep breath followed by a labored sigh, and Brae looked deep into her girlfriend’s eyes. “Sure. But… you’ve got to change me.”

A mad grin came over Vivian, as she leaned in and gave Brae a quick kiss. “It would be my pleasure. Let’s check what the damage is first…” she said, as she reached down and flipped Brae’s skirt up.

Looking down at herself Brae was genuinely surprised as, with two full wettings, the thing looked packed, yet it wasn’t leaking yet. After getting spun around by Vivian she examined her backside. It was sagging a bit, completely ballooned out and full-looking. Simply looking at it was mildly arousing to Brae.

Of course, in that exact moment, the bathroom door opened.

“Hey guys, are you okay, Mr. Banners is—” it was Gabriel, who stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes darting from their faces to the sagging diaper. “I’m… I’m s—sorry,” she sputtered, “I’ll tell Mr. Banners you’re not coming back, okay? Okay.” The poor girl then spun in place, yanked open the door, and dashed away.

“I think we’ve scarred her a little…” Vivian commented. “Anyways, let’s get baby changed.”

“Yeah, about that,” Brae said, slipping her skirt out of Vivian’s grasp. “I’ve got extra diapers in my backpack, but no changing supplies. No wipes, powder. I feel like I need a shower probably…”

“That is a problem… well, surely a place in Infantile World has somewhere people can get their poopy diapers changed!”

“Actually…” Brae said, suddenly remembering something. “I think I might know where to look…”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Loved the first two chapters. Thought it was fantastic. I don’t consider myself as either an AB or a DL. I more or less am tolerant of diapers. There are plenty of times I am very greatfull that I have them. However if given a choice I would go without. Even with all that, experiencing a vacation like this could be interesting and fun. I really think I could enjoy myself on such a trip. I was pleased I could give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

• 2 weeks later...