LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

90's console gaming

I just got the sega genasis collection for my switch, and yeah, its concentrated 90's gaming. Its an amazing mix of games that im kind of nostalgic for (I mostly had nintendo systems when I was a kid). So my question to all who care, Sega or Nintendo? 

I was always a Sega gamer.  When my friends had NES, I bought an SMS (loved Phantasy Star and the 3D games).  I bought a Genesis while I was in Air Force tech school and spent many weekends playing Arnold Palmer Golf and Ghosts n' Goblins with my neighbor.  I never went beyond 32X, although I picked up a Dreamcast dirt cheap at a thrift store and sold it on for a big profit.

Even though that I've got an XBox 360 and used to have a Saga Mega drive, I've mostly been a Nintendo Gamer as I used to have a NES and The original Game boy. But I've got a Nintendo Game boy advance, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 2DS and 3Ds,

Nice! I emulate nowadys personally, but i had both growing up. in a large family sharing one of each console was economical. 

IMO i lean towards nintendo, i too loved phantasy star, mortal kombat, and sonic 2, but the sonic series was too variable and i couldnt follow the plot. 

nintendo just has unbeatable classics like mario, duck hunt, zelda, donkey kong, metroid etc, it just had everything. 

nintendo > sega

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a big nintendo dork, I've got all the big N's home consoles, and I'm only missing the virtual boy for the portables. And yes I was a sucker and bought both minis. Tb333 is right though the genesis collection is excellent and probably one of the best buys for the switch right now. Though you can get a slightly bigger bundle of genesis games on steam right now for £25 for those without a switch. 

Though I recently bought a commodore amiga off ebay, so that'll give me plenty more 90s nostalgia I don't need. I've found lots of old weird adventure games I can't wait to play!

I was a Nintendo kid. Had the Game Boy, NES, Super Nintendo, and N64. I stopped caring about consoles after that for awhile. I preferred PC games for increased complexity, better graphics, and better controls. I have gone back from time to time though. PS3, Wii U, and now Switch and XB1X. Looking forward to the PS5. 

• 5 months later...

Mostly Sega growing up. Loved playing my brother in games like Power Rangers and Columns. Didn’t get into Nintendo until I got a 64 when I was like 10. Then my life consisted of Ocarina of Time and Pokemon Stadium from there on out.

• 6 months later...

I think both of the consoles were awesome in their own way. I just have to say though, I'm more of a Genesis person. There was so many interesting IPs created on the Sega Genesis. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My start into gaming began in the early 1990's with the Atari 2600, then I upgraded to the Nintendo Entertainment System, soon followed by the Sega Genesis, however my true leanings back then, were towards PC CD ROM games.

Then by the early 2000's, I downgraded to the commodore VIC-20.

Also at the time, when i was revisiting the games of my youth, I was also discovering games I've never played or heard of before that were from that same time period.

On 6/18/2019 at 2:43 AM, Kaito1412 said:

Mostly Sega growing up. Loved playing my brother in games like Power Rangers and Columns. Didn’t get into Nintendo until I got a 64 when I was like 10. Then my life consisted of Ocarina of Time and Pokemon Stadium from there on out.

Some of the Sega games I have are Columns, ESwat: City Under Seige, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic Spinball, Eternal Champions and Sonic the Hedgehog 3.

I had to make do with the NES until about 95.  I had a Game Boy as I got older, but it wasn’t until 98 when I was able to get to the “modern age” with my first PlayStation. Meanwhile, my cousins had their SNES, so that helped. Plus the outfits that would rent games, also rented systems. That was how we would get our Genesis fix as well as get a taste of the Turbo Grafx 16. 
I suppose you really couldn’t do that with systems now a days, with internal hard drives being what they are now. 

• 4 weeks later...

I was good at super Nintendo. Loved super Mario bro. Never had my own console, my brother had one and somehow it made its way into the room me and my sister shared. I don't know how(!)