LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanna be care giver or Daddy

Basicly the topic. Honestly I have no clue what Im doing. I havnt actuly found anyone ( fat chance on that I live in a small town in the smallst state in the us) so long distance is probaly what im gonna have to do. Im curouse how that would even work? How do you "give care" in a long-distance relatonship? I get emotinal suport and chats and stuff. That seems kind of impersonel. I guess im asking for others opinions and experiences. Id hate to meet somone and bocht the hole thing. 

56 minutes ago, tb333 said:

Basicly the topic. Honestly I have no clue what Im doing. I havnt actuly found anyone ( fat chance on that I live in a small town in the smallst state in the us) so long distance is probaly what im gonna have to do. Im curouse how that would even work? How do you "give care" in a long-distance relatonship? I get emotinal suport and chats and stuff. That seems kind of impersonel. I guess im asking for others opinions and experiences. Id hate to meet somone and bocht the hole thing. 

Hey! I'm currently in a long-distance relationship (with someone I met on here actually)! It may sound "impersonal" but I can tell you that it's the most intimate relationship I've ever had (even before we eventually met in person). If you need any advice on it, feel free to send me a message. :)

I have several long distance Littles who all love and need me dearly. I don't do bedtimes and diaper checks via photos or anything like that (although you can try those things if both of you are interested.) My secret: I genuinely care about other people. As such I want to help my Littles and make them feel safe and happy however I can. And that means something different to everyone. I've had many people (including my Littles) tell me that simply saying good morning or "how've you been?" Every day or so has been a literal lifeline for them. Don't underestimate your powers as a Long-Distance CG. :)

and like Mamabug said: if you need further advice or help I'm just a PM away. We all gotta stick together, my dude. ♡

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...

Caregivers are in such short supply... the only thing rarer than an AB is a caregiver who is into the AB/DL lifestyle. So my impression is that many people have no option but to engage in LDR's. Facetime, video chat and modern tech make it way easier than it was in the 1990's.

When I travel for work (sometimes for up to a month) - we do lots of Facebook messenger video chat. It's just like any other long distance relationship... you just have the mommy/daddy dynamic mixed in. But I married my little and so she knows she won't be doing without daddy for long.

I will say it takes two to make it really work and at some point there needs to be a light at the end of the tunnel regarding being together in person.

If it can never become an actual in person relationship then it is going to be more difficult to sustain.

I hope you find a genuinely good person out there. If they start asking you to send money, chances are good it is a scam. There are a lot of users out there so be careful.