LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Took out the trash

Spanky

It is always light for me. Of course (or is that 'of coarse') the laundry bag weighed a ton

Fortunately my area trash collectors give us rolling bins and use a robotic arm to load the trash. Some times I won’t have a full bin so I’ll skip taking out the trash. The following week is always fun. I’ve wondered if they have a weight limit, but I have not had a bin rejected yet. I also wonder if my trash guy knows what’s in there. I don't bag my diapers, I just roll them up and toss them in the bin. I think they have cameras on the arm so they can watch what goes in. Used diapers usually make up about 2/3 of my trash so it would be pretty obvious if you were looking. 

I use a lidded trash can as a diaper pail.  Scented kitchen drawstring bag as a liner.  Not too bad for keeping the smell down.  Once it gets full the weight is impressive.  Enough so that I always worry that the bag will tear as I am taking it out to the rolling bin.  With this in mind, one might think I would empty the pail more often.  Speaking of which...

Edited by dondd
Corrected spelling and punctuation