LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time full time (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan smiles "of course I'll come to the party. I'd love to come and see my little sister celebrate her special day. What would you like for a present? Do you like the minions?" 

"Oh yes they are so funny!" She said smiling wide. "I want a dog...or some kind of pet but mommy and daddy say I can't have one because the twins could hurt it.." She said softly standing there when cleaned up. "Will you read to me and tuck me in?" She asked still thinking about her bag day. "Oh at the party could we go to the park..or maybe something more fun Water park.."

"The reason is is because the girls are too young. And a dog needs lots of attention and you three are the ones that need attention right now. I was thinking about getting you something to do with the minions? But that's up to you. And I would take you to the water park. There's one nearby so we can sort something out"

"Yeah!! Thank you again and I still want a puppy but will wait" She said back moving to go brush her teeth and go to her room to wait for Dan.

The twins giggled watching them and then started to cry when they found out they where still in the bath tub.

Dan smiles and heads the girls "I better get the girls ready for bed. Let's quickly get your nappy on then you can put your pyjamas on" 

I get her night time diaper on "there we go. I need to help the twins" I say as I go to the bathroom.

I help the twins out of the bath and drives them off with towels and gets two fresh pampers ready for them and in turn I lay them on the changing pad and gets them into new nappies and their pyjamas. 

Indi laid in her bed looking around the room and then over to the door when she could hear feet coming her way. Hearing it made her jump up going to get her book and then going back to her bed to lay there and wait.

Indi rolled over falling to sleep. She stayed sleeping there in her bed until around 6 when she got up slowly making her way to the guest room where she though Dan would be. "D-Dan?" She asked softly while getting into the bed.

Dan picks her up and takes her into her bathroom where he removed her diaper and sits her on the toilet. He quickly leaves the room so she has some privacy.

I knock on the door gently "Indi.  Are you okay?"

He gets worried as she's been sitting there for almost 15 minutes and hadn't heard her call anything.

Dan heard his sister "it's okay. It will come out when it's ready. We should put your diaper back on and see what happens. I don't think you'd want to be sitting on the toilet all night"

Dan helps her off the toilet and takes her hand and takes her to the changing table and lays her on it with the diaper still in his hand and he puts the diaper back on her which hadn't been used. "See if you can try and go now. It might be more comfy for you like this" I say as I help her off the table and takes her back to her room so she can dress again.

Indi gave a small nod feeling the diaper go back on and then she went to go get dressed for school when she felt something. A tiny bit of pee came out but nothing more after. Once dressed Indi went to go find her older bother to ask him for help once more.