LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time full time (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

“Yeah.. I love the twins but they take up a lot of mommy and daddys time….” Indi said softly knowing they looked up to her but still sometimes wishing she could have more alone time with her parents. “Do you think mommy and daddy would take me somewhere and leave the twins with you?” She asked softly.

Alright right away Marigold stopped going quit and waiting there. She kept watch but over all knew not to push it as she didn’t go to go sit in time out.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan smiled "they are only little. I remember when you was born. Although I was older. I was 10 when you was born and mom wanted me to help out. Everyone loved you and adored you. That's what new siblings do. They get all the attention. You should tell mom and dad how you feel. I don't think I could handle the twins without your help" 

“Oh…I didn’t know that and I have but mommy and daddy keep saying that they will spend time with me but if its at home then the twins want to join and if they leave the twins start to cry… Mommy and daddy haven’t found a baby sitter but you to take us on..since we all still need to be changed and I sometimes need help to go pee.” She said softly.

Dan smiled "when mommy and daddy get back, I'll babysit the girls and you can have some time with mom and dad. Me and my girlfriend will watch them. We are thinking about having children so we need the practice"

I kiss you "you're my girls and I adore you. I love seeing you and looking after you" 

Indi was over the moon. “Thank you!!” She hugged Dan’s legs for the longest time before letting go only when she felt something. “Dan…I need to go potty…” She said starting to squat and wiggle a little.

Looked at Indi "Okay honey, do you want to go in the potty or do you want to use your diaper?" I say, forgetting if she is already diapered.

I smile though "Of course honey, no problem. You deserve some time with your mommy and daddy"

Indi started to laugh which did work soon she was giggling and peeing. When it was over Indi looked over. “I’m next for a change when Marigold is done.” She said back as Marigold looked to them starting to pull at her diaper.

I smile "that always worked for me when I was your age and couldn't go"

I look over at Marigold "do you need changing sweetheart?" I ask her, wondering why Indi said that. 

Marigold nodded. “Made potty and poop” She said which was kind of true she did pee and there was some deer like poops in her diaper. Nothing really too bad. “Up please!” Marigold said back as Indi stood there still laughing ready for her turn when it came to it.

Dan picks Marigold up and tickles her "baby girl need a change?" I say to her as I lay her on the table, noticing her diaper isn't too bulky at the back this time and opens her diaper "not too bad baby girl. A little messy though but it isn't bad" I say as I hand her the fresh diaper while I clean her up. 

Marigold smiled laying there a little pee coming out but over all not a very full diaper. She right away takes the fresh diaper when its handed over. She did put it into her mouth for a minute or so before just starting to giggle as Indi made funny faces for her.

I open her diaper and she is peeing so I quickly cover her up and looks at Indi "I guess the tickling made her need to pee again" I say as I wait for her to finish, before opening the diaper and cleaning her up "Not too bad this time" I say as it take a couple of wipes and soon enough, she's in a nice fresh diaper.

I place Marigold in her crib and I see indi laying down so I begin changing her. "You are just wet, right?" I ask her, forgetting if she made an extra surprise in her diaper as I lose track of what she's done. 

“Just wet I try to use the bathroom for poops” She said back smiling laying there. “Mommy said that I might have to wear diapers for most of my life since I can’t tell sometime when I really need to go..” Indi said softly looking to Dan.

Dan smiled as he opened her diaper "you didnt realise you'd wet your diaper until it was too late?" I ask as I get her front parts cleaned up. 

I get one of her new diapers "do you wear diapers to school?" 

Indi nodded to both questions. “Yup all the time. To school or wherever I go…at night I wear thick diapers or mommy will do something else for me but I have to wear all the time. I kind of like it but it gets hard when sleep overs happen..” Indi shrugged a little.

Looks at you "have you told mom about sleepovers? Maybe you would be allowed to wear pull ups for them? Or maybe your friend could wear diapers too just for the night so you don't feel upset about it"

I nod about the school thing "okay. I'll have to make sure I pack plenty of diapers for you"

“Thank you and I have but pull ups don’t hold enough at night time.. Although maybe my friends would try wearing with me that could be fun!” Indi said back looking down to herself and then back up. “So..how much did I pee?” She asked softly.

*removes your clothing and sees that your diaper is pretty soaked*

"You really did wet a lot honey. If your friends said they would wear diapers, would you like them to? They, like you, can still use the toilet but my priority is making sure you're comfortable" I say as I clean you up. 

“Yeah its be great then I wouldn’t have to worry if my diaper made noise or even if I puttied in mine I know my wouldn’t potty in there’s but it still be nice” Indi said back smiling from ear to ear. “Will you tell mommy?”

Dan nodded "I'll talk to mommy and your friends parents. Your friends know you have to wear at night time, and I am sure they would try diapers as well, just to make sure you're happy as well. I'm sure things will be okay"

“Thank you Dan!!” She smiled wide wanting to hug him but knowing not to move around when on the changing table. “Do you think they will like the diapers for the next sleep over?” She asked softly while looking over and then down trying to watch her own change.