LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time full time (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

(Sorry. Forgot about this one)

Dan continues cleaning Popppy "I sure hope that's the only poopy diaper I have to change. Mom said Marigold already pooped before I got here"

She listens to Poppy "can you dump her diaper then honey and I'll get her into her fresh diaper ready for bed. These things sure are powerful smelling. No matter how cute you three are, some of your diaper are really bad" 

"I'll help you go potty but how does mommy normally do it?"

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indi nodded taking the dirty diaper away and washing up before coming back. "My poop doesn't smell like that when I go poop." She said back before looking down some and over. "Mommy uses warm rice packs...then if that doesn't work she uses a small tube..." She softly said back as Poppy giggled and tried to play with her new diaper.

Looks at Indi "honey. All poop smells bad. Can you show me what mom does as I have no idea. I just need to finish changing this little one then I'll let her take a nap so I can help you poop"

I look at marigold "honey I'll be a few seconds. I just gotta diaper your sister" I say as I finally finish wiping poopy and gets the old diaper out and fresh diaper in it's place. 

I powder and diaper Poppy and gets her dressed "right" I say as I go and wash my hands after letting them play in the playpen and then I come back and picks up Marigold "what's wrong sweetie?"

"I need to help your sister so you two need to play quietly together okay"

Marigold leaned into Dan’s chest holding on being the more quit/loving of the twins while Poppy was first to talk and the more outgoing but both girls got along perfectly most of the time. “Play…” She said smiling a little but still kept close to Dan’s chest as Indi came down the hall and over to them. “Its all set in mommy and daddy’s bathroom..” She said smiling and ticking Marigold getting a giggle from the little girl who’s diaper was now also starting to smell some.

Dan looks at Marigold "aww, you getting sleepy little one?" I say as I cuddle her. He adores the girls, he's only seen them a few times, but wants to look after them more as him and his girlfriend are planning their future together so he wants some practice.

He wrinkles his nose and feels her diaper, smelling something coming from it "I see the old saying for twins that if one poops, the other one isn't far behind is true" I look to Indi "what's all set honey?, what's that smell?"

“The bathroom for my change and stuff is set and Marigold made the smell..” Indi said back smiling a little looking to Marigold who was giggling as she went. Once done she laid into Dan’s shoulder starting to suck her thumb. “That really smells” Indi said softly as she went to go get a diaper and wipes onto the changing table ready to help Dan some.

Dan looks at indi "you're not kidding." I turn to marigolds "Did you poop honey?"

I lay her down and turns to Indi "have you felt the need to poop yet honey?" I say as I start changing the baby "I remember when you was the girls ages, you had stinky diapers just like this one I'm changing"

Dan nods "you did when you was their age. I remember mom asking me to change you when she was busy and it was pretty stinky. I love you and just changed you without a problem"

"I changed you when you was two and that was a few years ago. I'm a little rusty. About changing diapers. I've forgotten. So that's why I need your help"

Looks at Marigold "sorry baby girl. Let's get you changed" I say as I get the clothing off and smells something bad "wow. That's some strong smelling poopy" I say as I reach for a handful of wipes and gets the diaper ready and hands it to Marigold to distract her while I change her. 

“Wow…Well I can help get you back into diaper changing shape so you can do it more offen.” Indi said back while watching close but then stepped back at the smell and how much there was in the diaper. “Wow that is something” She said as Marigold just giggled happily playing with the clean diaper she was holding and kicking her legs some.

Raises my eyebrows "more often? I'm sure the twins will be potty training soon. Well. Me and my girlfriend might be expecting a baby. So how would you feel about being auntie Indi?" I say to Indi "hence why I need practice. And also I love spending time with my three cute sisters" I open the diaper "although what is in that diaper, isn't cute" I say with a grossed out look and gags "Indi can you pass me the wipes please"

“I love to be an auntie, New babies!!!!” She smiled wide before looking over. “Yeah that isn’t cute at all but both of the twins haven’t potty trained yet.. Mommy and daddy have tired” She said back looking around some before moving away at the smell.

Nods "They are getting to the age where they should be potty trained, and they know when they pee and poop. But I know if I try to train them, they won't use the toilet, and will want their diapers, and I don't want them upset"

"whew, baby girl, that smells" I say as I take the wipes and cleans the mess from her bottom that is loose and gets another wipe and cleans her bottom.

“Yeah mommy said its hard to potty train them as they still will just go in there pants..they don’t ask or stay they have to go..I tired to help her once with it and both of the twins just started to pee on the floor.” Indi giggled finding the memory funny over all.

Marigold just smiled wide still happy and giggling.

Dan nods "well. I guess they'll just potty train when they are ready. But for now. I guess I'm changing their stinky diapers" I cough a little while changing her and gets her bottom nice and clean. 

"You said you helped mommy with changing the girls? Or potty training? I guess that didn't end well huh"

Smells the diaper pail and gags "did they really use all those diapers in one day? the pails nearly full, and I guess I am taking it out for the rubbish?" I say as I look at Marigold and tickles her tummy "little miss diaper lover here loves her diapers, don't you. oooh, mommy is going to be changing your diapers for the rest of your life!"

Indi nodded. “Yes I changed a few of their diapers like when mommy is cooking dinner or right after their baths and yes I tired to help potty train them but they both peed on the bathroom floor.. it was kind of funny until mommy came in to find the floor a mess and both of the twins wet without diapers on.. Mommy wasn’t happy afterwords. I had to go get the girls clean clothes and then go sit in time out for 10 minutes..” She said softly looking down and then back up. “Not for the pee but mommy and daddy told me to never take off their diapers unless they say so.”

Dan looked at Indi, knowing that his mom mentioned timeout for all three of them if they misbehaved, but he knew he couldn't be too soft on them, even if they gave him the puppy dog eyes look that would make him feel that they are sorry, but they would need discipline, which he doesn't like to use unless they were naughty and didn't listen.

"Ok, the girls would need timeouts too if they were naughty, and I trust that you set a good example for them. That's all fine, we will have to make sure they are kept diapered unless the bath is filling with water and they sit on the potties. They should try and use the potties before bathtime, but I don't think I will want to risk them going without diapers, as we don't want any surprises on the floor.  But we will see what happens"

Indi nodded. “Yeah….no need to have to clean the bathroom again.” She then looked up to Dan. “Yeah I try to get a good example but sometime they get into trouble mostly when they are together and not being watched closely.” She said back smiling a little.

While they where talking Marigold looked over and then started to kick her legs wanting up. “Up..Up Up” She started softly and was soon getting louder and louder.

"Twins can be like that. They work together to cause mischief and these two are certainly no different"

"The girls look up to you" 

Sees Marigold "honey be patient okay. I'm talking to your sister. If you carry on then you'll be in timeout" I say in a tone that she would know that I am serious