LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time full time (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Indi nodded a little. “I can make poop in the potty but it happened in class.” She said laying there looking over nodding again. “Okay Dan…park after school” She then turned looking up just thinking about whatever as she started to pee a little from being wiped. It would happen from time to time and Indi had no idea.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's okay honey. Accidents happen. Why didn't you tell the teacher you needed the bathroom?" 

I wait until she's finished peeing before I clean her front parts and makes sure her bottom is all clean. 

"We can go to the park after school. Just no more stinky surprises" I say as I tickle her as I pamper her and hugs her as I lift her off the changing table after I wash my hands. 

"You ready? You need to go and eat your lunch now" I say to you as I hug you . 

"I did tell the teacher I needed to go but she said that I should have gone at recess." Indi said back as she felt the clean diaper going on and then being lifted from the table. "Thank you!" She said hugging Dan back before turning to walk out to have lunch all the while kind of hoping she could go home early as she did feel like she might wet again.

Looks at you "but she knows about the diapers so you should be excused. I'll have to talk to them. I'll see you in a few hours so we can go to the park then okay?" I hug you and leave so you can meet your friends in the lunch room.

"Okay thank you Dan" She hugged him back and went to go have lunch. As the hours passed Indi did use her diaper again. By the time school was over her diaper was full again so when she went to find Dan she did run she just slowly walked holding her uniform shirt tight trying to hide it. 

Dan goes back home to do some more work and by the time he came off a phone call, it was time to pick Indi up from school. 

He packed a second diaper bag just in case and headed back to the school where Indi was waiting for him "hello little sister. Ooh I think you need a change. Did you poop Or pee?" I ask you as we head for the nurses room.