LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time full time (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

“Honey are you almost ready?” Hannah called out to her husband as she ran around their room getting ready last minute for a dinner party they had been invited to as the 3 girls watched. “Why can’t we go with you mommy?” One asked as Hannah looked to them. “Because it’s a gown up dinner party where no kids will be and where everyone will only talk out boring adult stuff” All 3 of the girls shook their heads at that now showing they didn’t want to go anymore witch made Hannah smile to them finding it cut. She then turned back to running around getting dressed until the smell came wafting into the air. “Okay who is it” None of the girls moved making Hannah now roll her eyes as she went over checking her diapers finding them all wet but one of the twins was messy. With a deep breath Hannah picked up the twins and helped Indi off the master bed taking them to the bathroom all for a change. Once there she put the twins down. “Indi go get daddy please” With that the oldest of the girls was off to find their dad as Hannah set to work laying the twins down onto the changing mats and starting to change them both never got the idea of the potty or why it was a thing but it didn’t mean that once they were both half naked she didn’t put them onto training potties and made them sit there to see if they would go. When a good few minutes had passed with nothing happening she let the twins stand up cleaning them and getting clean diapers onto them before letting them be free watching them both run off their puffy diapers showing. As she watched them Indi came back. “Done mommy” With that Hannah smiled. “Thank you now lets get you cleaned up as well.” Indi was another story she also never potty trained fully having not full control over when she would go meant she would somethings start to wet and be unable to stop and sometimes she wouldn’t go for days. Today she had peed once all day meaning Hannah now would have to help her. They went into the bathroom together and Hannah closed the door before helping to undress the little girl and then getting ready. By the time the bathroom door reopened Indi walked out crying wearing a fresh diaper and no another clothes. “You did so good honey go ahead and get a treat and try to relax.” Hannah called to her feeling bad to see her crying.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom was getting ready for his night out with his wife. He adored his family. He was a little worried about leaving the girls but knew that they adored their big brother who would be babysitting them for the evening and would be staying with them for a while.

Dan was 18, and studying at high school. He had moved into his own place that his dad had bought for his 18th birthday. He liked the independence.  He also had a beautiful girlfriend but she lived with her parents.

When his parents asked him to babysit, he was nervous as he'd never done it alone before so was nervous if one of them woke up scared because mommy wasn't there or they needed a fresh diaper.  

He drove to their house and knocked on the door. He had his overnight bag with him. 

Hearing the door Indi came running over getting it. When she saw who it was she right away ran over giving him a hug. “Dan! You’re here!!” She smiled wide her face still showing tear stains but seeing her older brother made it all better. Hearing the commotion the twins came running over not knowing Dan very well but having seen him before at family dinners and then there were always pictures around so they came out not as over joyed but still gave him two hugs on his legs. When all the girls had let go Indi invited him inside. “Come in!! Mommy said you would be coming over to stay while they go to dinner…we can have so much fun!” Indi was just about to turn 7 and loved being the second oldest in the family. “We can stay up and I can help you with the twins.” Both of the littler girls just watched them before Poppy put up her arms wanting to be held witch then made Marigold do the same being as they were only 3 and did everything with each other.

Tom Smiles at his daughter "I'm sure Dan would really appreciate your help. He used to help with you when you was the twins age" 

Dan hugs his little sister "indi.  Aww I've missed you so much" I smile as I don't want to let go and then I see the twins holding onto my legs "hello Poppy and Marigold" I see poppy and picks her up 

"Where's mom?" I ask Poppy (is Indi in diapers?)

Tom looks at his wife "sounds like Dan is here" I smile as I kiss my wife "You look beautiful" I say "do you think Dan will be okay? I'm sure Indi will help him."

“Oh wow really!” Indi seemed shocked about to ask more when Hannah came down looking over at them all. “Thank you honey and I do think Dan will be fine.” She then kissed Tom back before going over giving Dan a hug. “How you doing sweetheart? You look so good and thank you for being willing to take care of the girls.. We should only be gone for the night and maybe some tomorrow but we will both have our phones and all the girls have fresh diapers on.” Hannah said back as Poppy leaned into her older brother smiling a little while also starting to pee Marigold on the other hand jumped at his feet wanting to be held as well..

Dan smiles at Indi "I've missed all of you. My three girls" I say as I see Marigold wanting to be held so I pick her up and am now holding both toddlers in my arms "why don't we all go and sit down and we can say goodbye to mommy and daddy"

Tom Smiles "honey, I'm sure if the girls need fresh diapers, Dan has it covered, he's changed plenty of Indis diapers when she was the girls age. Just no surprises, well, just make sure you be good for your brother as I know you will. Now be in bed by 9 okay Indi" Tom says as he crouched down to his eldest daughter and hugs her before kissing his twin daughters And looks at Hannah "ready to go? The taxi is outside"

Dan smiles "sure. What's the worse that can happen. I'll take the girls to the play area tomorrow. I'm sure they'll love that" 

Looks at my mom "it's all good mom. You know I love seeing the girls. This is my first time babysitting so I'm a little rusty but I've got Indi to help me with the girls. She's my star helper"

(Yes Indi also wears diapers)

“Alright honey we will have our phones if you need anything.” With that Hannah hugged Indi and then kissed the twins before walking out. As soon as the front door closed both of the twins started to cry and reach for the door as this was the first time they had really seen their parents leave and didn’t understand what was happening. Indi just went to the window waving before coming back over. “Mommy left money for pizza and I can help call or with the twins” She said smiling hoping that if she did help maybe she could stay up as well but that would be a question for later for now Indi reached for Poppy trying to take her so they could go to the play room even if both of the twin where still crying.

Dan looks nervous. He knows he would have to change all three at least once before bed. 

He looks at Indi and tries to calm the babies down "You wearing a diaper?" He asks Indi "how come you aren't potty trained?" 

"I'll order us a pizza. Can you entertain the twins. What pizza would you like?"

“Yes I still wear diapers…I have a problem where I sometimes don’t know when I’m going potty and then sometimes I don’t potty for days..then mommy has to help me go potty” Indi said back before running over getting the money and the pizza list. “Cheese for the twins and I like everything but peppers and fish..” She then went over taking the twins hands and pulling them to the playpen in the living room.

Dan nods "okay honey just let me know if you need a change or if you need to potty" I say as I order three small pizzas for the girls and one for me with sides for us all to share. 

I then go to check on the girls and get things ready.

“Okay” Indi said back taking the twins to go play, when she saw Dan coming Indi smiled as the twins just kept playing there that was until Poppy got up. She looked over starting to cry a little as she walked around the play pen. “Need to make bomb-bomb.” She said walking to a corner starting to squat down.

Dan smiled at indi "I'm glad I have my special little helper with me" I say as I hug her and sits and watches tv with her. 

I look at Poppy looking uncomfortable and goes over to her and I look worried "uh oh. I know that look too well. I remember Indi making that face when she was needing to poop. Do you need to make a poopy baby girl?" I ask Poppy "you want me to let you have some privacy?"

Indi looked to Poppy jumping up seeing her. “Poppy do you want to try-“ She was about to say something when Poppy moved closer to them squatting deeper her but almost touching the ground soon after the grunting started to happen as she really started to go. After holding that for what seemed like a while Poppy stood up her diaper easy to see as the back bulged out showing a brown-green color. Without a word she went over to playing sitting down next to her twin sister and started to play while the front of her diaper turned yellow.

Seeing this Indi looked to Dan. “I can go get the diaper stuff..or you can always put her in the bathtub” As Indi said it she looked down at herself feeling something.

Dan looks at Indi "you was asking her about using the pott-" I stop mid sentence as I look at Poppy and sees the diaper and then looks back at Indi "did she poop all of that!" I say looking at the back of Poppys diaper "that is very stinky. I think someone needs a change"

Looks at Indi "are you okay honey?"

I pick Poppy up "ready for a change cutie pie?"

“Yup she did all that and I’m okay I need to go potty” Indi said back starting to dance from foot to foot. “I’m going to try to use the potty” With that Indi ran off. Poppy just watched before leaning into Dan smiling a little and sucking on her thumb.

Poppy smiled leaning into Dan more. “Night night” She said softly as she kept sucking on her thumb. Soon Indi came down the hall. “I can help” She said smiling a little but also still having the feeling as nothing had come out yet.

Dan looks at Indi "honey I thought you said you had to potty?" 

He looks at Poppy "she's going to sleep so I'll get her changed as quickly as possible so she can sleep peacefully"

Lays her on her changing table and carefully begins removing her clothing, hoping that the diaper is contained and hasn't leaked. 

“I couldn’t go..” Indi said back still having the feeling she might need to go soon.

Poppy just laid on the changing table smiling and sucking on her thumb waiting to be changed. The diaper did contain everything but just barly.

Dan looks at Indi "what does mom normally give you if you can't go potty?" 

I see how heavy Poppy's diaper actually is "wow. I'm surprised that diaper hasn't exploded, you must have really been concentrating to let all of that out baby girl"

“Mommy has to help me..she takes me to the bathroom, lays me down on a changing mat and helps me to go pee… Send mommy a message asking..” Indi said back before looking at Poppy. “Wow that’s a lot..” As she said it Poppy smiled a little while still just sucking on her fingers.

Looks at Indi "so you use a diaper or the potty?" 

I open the diaper and coughs "woah baby girl that's stinky!" I say as I try not to gag although the stench is pretty powerful 

“Diaper. Mommy has me lay down on the floor when she does it..” Indi said still watching Poppy getting changed and then went over getting the diaper trashcan. “Here Dan..you can put the diaper in here when you got it off” She then held her nose as the smell was getting to her. Poppy on the other hand seemed unfazed by it just lying there making soft sounds.

Dan looks at his sister and nods "okay then why don't we try that?" He says as he sees her reaction which is similar to his "okay but don't I need to put the wipes inside the diaper before wrapping the diaper up?" I throw the diaper so Indi feels better and starts wiping Poppys bottom which took a while. 

“No mommy just puts them in the trash..both of the twins make big poops” She said back and then ran over getting her basket of things for diaper changes and helping her to go pee. “When Poppy’s done do you want to try to help me go potty?” She asked softly.