LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

miss finding good diapers cheap

so every week i make my thrift shop rounds looking for diapers that are plastic backed. this week i came across some dignity briefs but they was way to big for me they was XXL. I got burnt last week i found tranquility atn the package was all taped looked nice on the out side. but.. all the diapers inside got wet at some time and molded. I found cloth backed all the time. how many other are regular thrift shoppers?

20181206_193913.jpg

I love going to thrift stores. I always look for diapers. The Dignitys are easy to find here. But like you said they are all cloth backed. I usually but them and use them as a stuffer. But thrift stores are soooo much fun to go into. You literally do not know what you will find. My best find was 5 Waterford stemware glasses for a dollar a piece. Diapers are 1, followed by crystal, then any Lilo and Stitch stuff, then Build A Bears. And who knows what else I will find. 

Dude I love going to thrift stores! I've found many diapers like attends, the usual covidien crap but sometimes you find molicare or nice premium diapers. I once found an old pack of CVS vintge diapers from like 89 or so very thick. Lately it's been a busy I haven't fond anything remotely decent to justify the casher embarrassment.

I have my regular thrift store rounds as well. I have found many deals on baby/toddler toys and adult and baby diapers (use them as boosters). It's always a good day when I find something. I guess many people do this but aren't looking for the same stuff I am. Turns out many people are looking for the same as me. Ha!

I shop Goodwill and thrift stores all the time and that's where I get 95% of my diapers.  I just went Christmas shopping out of town Thursday and hit up 4 Goodwill stores.  I did get 2 packages of diapers at two of the Goodwill stores, both pretty low end but plastic backed.  I almost didn't buy one of the bags because it was size XXL, but I have it on now and it fits OK but the legs aren't quite as tight as I would like.  I have to pull the tapes way over in front almost towards the center but they are long enough and OK.  Good for a couple light wettings only, but for the price....good enough.  One Goodwill advertised 50% off Tuesdays and Saturdays but I noticed the price of the diapers they had were twice as high as the other Goodwill stores!  I guess it's true.  Have a 50% off sale but first raise the prices 50%!  I walked out without buying any diapers there, partly because of the price but also the diapers they did have were not in the manufacturers packages and in clear plastic bags with no size on them.  Probably another way they could stretch the diapers they have into more packages with fewer diapers per package for the price. I never find any premium quality diapers and I never expect to, but for the 3 hours at a time 2 or 3 mornings a week that I wear, the Goodwill; and store brand diapers work well enough for me for the price.  Cloth backed diapers don't bother me as I often wear plastic pants over them anyway.

The pertinent words here are "Good Diapers" and Cheap".  That's an oxymoron.  Seldom have I ever found good diapers for a cheap price, at least good in the sense we think of with premium brands of diapers.  I have got some McKesson diapers and also a bag of Presto diapers at the Goodwill and both of them are a little above average for regular brand diapers, especially the presto diapers.  Mostly what I find are Prevail and Attends 4 tape.  The prevail can last me 3  hours or more, the Attends maybe 2-1/2 if I stretch it.  For when I normally wear, that works well enough for the $3 to $4 a bag I pay.