LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long...

Story Girl

How long....  

111 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you stay in a poopy Diaper?

• 0-10 mins
    • 10-30 mins
    • 30-60 mins
    • 1-2 hours
    • 2+ hours
    • Don’t poop in Diapers

I have only pooped my diaper when I am very sick. When that sick I stay home so if I do poop my diaper I can change immediately. Once years ago I was that sick and still had to leave home to see a doctor. I took with me the same discreet diaper bag I use while working. I pooped about 20 minutes before I reached the doctor's office. There I used a ladies' room to change before I checked in with the receptionist. I totally disliked being in the messy diaper that long!

I usually put on a clean diaper when I get up in the morning.  I'm very regular and poop in it an hour later.  I'll wet it a couple of times and then go change and get on with my day.  That's usually  two to three hours.  I do enjoy having a poopy bottom

I poop in my diaper occasionally in the middle of the night due to partial bowel incontinence and just go back to sleep until morning because I am really tired. As a result, I am in my poopy diaper for several hours until I wake up again in the morning. I think the longest time I have been in a messy diaper is about 6 to 8 hours Sometimes I do wake up with a really bad diaper rash as a result. When I have to poop in the morning, I will just change out of my diaper after I know I am finished with pooping.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2018 at 7:32 AM, Spanky said:

I'll sit and enjoy my poopy diaper as long as I possibly can.  I chose the 2+ hours,  but sometimes it's a lot longer than that. 

Same, I am usually in a poopy diaper for 8 to 12 hours. Longest time I stayed in one is 24 hours. That was actually the other day cause I had the house to myself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I generally don't stay in a messy diaper very long...30 minutes probably is the longest. That's long enough to enjoy it, and short enough that clean up isn't too much of a chore.
Exactly what I wanted to say.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Tricky question because like the Dos Equis Guy

"I don't always poop in my diaper, but when I do, I get out of it as fast as I can."

I can't say I have never messed my diaper.  I have intentionally tried it a few times but it just isn't easy for me to wrap my head around.  I also have accidentally pooped in my diaper and pretty much try to get out of that as fast as possible.

Either on purpose or by accident, I can't bring myself to stay in it very long.  Now if I had someone to FORCE me to stay in it (ie Husband and a pair of locking panties) I might find it a bit more interesting. 

I agree with the sentiment. I've pooped my diaper plenty of times, but I usually get out of it very quickly. Because of the smell and the clean up required.

But if I had someone to force the matter though... That would be different. Though there would still be a limit to how long I could and would tolerate it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

• 1 month later...