LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Favorite Part About Wearing Diapers

The thick babyish feel. The smell of babylotion and powder. The rustle factor. The erotic feel of pulling up my plastic panties over my thickly diapered bottom. The warm sensation of wetting . The naughty feeling I get when wetting them. The security of wetting them and knowing they will not leak. The initial rush you feel right after you are diapered ..... all favorite parts :)

The thick babyish feel. The smell of babylotion and powder. The rustle factor. The erotic feel of pulling up my plastic panties over my thickly diapered bottom. The warm sensation of wetting . The naughty feeling I get when wetting them. The security of wetting them and knowing they will not leak. The initial rush you feel right after you are diapered ..... all favorite parts :)

I could not have said it any better... :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...

I just love waking up in morning with that really warm feeling all around my bottom and with that nice thick padding that keeps the bed dry, all hot and wet. :blush:

The not having to look for a toilet constantly everytime you go out for even five minutes, just knowing you can "go" anytime anywhere and only you will know what has happened :whistling:

But above all its a feeling of intense security that it gives me. :D

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY"

That secure feeling, that somebody loves you and is touching you, that even if you pee a little it won't be a problem....

And that naughty feeling, like you are doing something secret....that nobody else knows about...

Well for me I dont think Ive really pinned down the real reason pyschologicaly

why I really love diapers. A few of the things, and I think this goes for most people

here as well is I LOVE the bulkiness, crinkles, smell and convience. I wonder if

they also represent a sense of security or a feeling of being cared for or loved.

Anywho 2 thumbs up for bulkiness and crinkles lol

I wear gauze prefold diapers, the heavy nightweights. During the day I wear three and at night I usually wear four, but sometimes five. I love the soft embrace of diapers and the gentle caress of vinyl baby pants between my legs. I've worn diapers for 42 years 24/7 because I'm incontinent, but I've never grown tired of the enchantment of wearing them. I think the thing that is my favorite part of wearing diapers is wetting them. I never know when it's going to happen, but the sudden warmth spreading between my legs is always a rush for me. My bladder fills all the way up before voiding, so there's always almost a minute of pleasure before the final trickle. Well, at least when I'm awake. Recently I got into the AB scene, pacifier, bottle, the works. For some reason it never occurred to me how much fun that could be. Life is full of exquisite suprises.

Well. I have been back in dapers for 33 years now and it is still like day 1 for me. Every diaper change is a renewed pleasure. A nice and thick clean diaper feels so good but a wet diaper feels even better, no wonder I will be in diapers forever...

The pleasure of wetting my diaper is great and the pleasure of knowing I can wet anywhere and anytime I want is super. I was out of diapers for about 17 years between the ages of 3 and 20 and to this day I feel I somewhat lost 17 years of my life. I was meant to be in diapers but I guess my mom didn't know that at the time.

I love seeing my diapers drying on the line as they are a reminder of the good times I had in them and they are the promise of more good times to come.

The nice and sweet smell of my wet diaper in the morning when I wake up is the announcement of another great diapered day. The feeling of freedom and security my diapers provide me is what I always needed.post-5778-1156187536_thumb.jpg

post-5778-1156187536_thumb.jpg

It's funny... I thought about this thread this morning when I changed my wet diapers. I like wearing diapers, the soft feel of the bulky cloth, the feel of the plastic pants, and of how they soften as I wet. This morning they were very wet, so I laid out my dry diapers, pulled down my plastic pants, unpinned the wet diapers, slid them out from under me, and then pulled the dry ones over me and pinned them.

The feeling was incredible. I liked the feeling of being dry and knowing that I can continue to wet the rest of the day...

I like the feeling of a new nappy between my legs. I like the convenience of not having to get up to go to the toilet. I like been able to pee with someone else in the room and not having them knowing.

There are other things that I like as well, but I haven't worn a nappy since Friday, so I'm struggling to remember other things I like.

The thick, bulky feel between the legs, the rustle-sound, the wonderful feeling of being safely enclosed, and of course using them for their intended purpose. And in my opinion, nothing better than smelling the evidence of a thoroughly soiled nappy! ( Really boring with the clean up afterwards though... ) You really feel like a baby then, yes sirree, a nappy does the trick. :)

• 1 year later...

I am going to make a wild claim, but this is the honest truth; I was born a diaper lover, and still am. Ever since I was little I have loved the feeling of wearing a diaper, and just feeling the bulk between my legs, as well as that lovely plastic outer linning. My teddy bear which I have had since I was 3 is even named Diaper, and maybe unlike some of you I got so wrapped up into the thought of diapers I developed a history of stealing diapers from friends who had little sisters, or a baby sitter. But thats kind of behind me, and I am now 19 years old, I tend to wear depends because I can buy them in any gorcey store in California and they might not be the best in holding wetness, but they are very crinkly and I love it. Thanks for listening. :rolleyes:

Rachel

It's not a wild claim at all. I believe it because I am the same. I recall being 3 years old and dreaming, wishing so desperately that I was back in diapers. By five I was wearing my little siblings' diapers, and I stole diapers from them till they were out of diapers, then my mom started doing daycare, so there were always diapers around. It was when she stopped doing daycare (when i was 15) and she continued to find diapers around the house when suspicion (sp?) arose. Good to know I'm not alone. Seems like everyone else got their desires in their teenage years.

brianman3@yahoo.com

I like the fact that you always know they are there. How they tug back at you and resist a little bit of movement. Not having to use public toilets when I am out, the scent of baby powder and desitin. I love the feeling of the bulkiness as the absorbent material swells up when moisture is added. I like how on cold days the diaper gets cold when. I like the feeling of a fresh diaper right after a change and the rustling sound they make when I walk. I also like the feeling that I know something no one else does when Im at work. :)

~Brian