LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Favorite Part About Wearing Diapers

Nice memories as a young kid getting attention from mom aunts etc especially when I had a load. Mom would be cool about it and ask me of course I'd deny it and run off then she caught me and "checked" and sure enough I needed a fresh diaper. Sometimes I'd go get a fresh one lay down and wait. Guess I liked the feelings since I still have the desires.

• 4 weeks later...

I've worn diapers--mostly Depends undergarments or extra thick maxipads--24/7 for 8 years now in all my life situations except when going swimming and I might get swimmers. Before that I had binge and purge periods with them. I did have some leaking problems from time to time but really I mostly don't need them. I just want to be in one all the time as in them I feel safe, cuddled and warm inside.

Because of an orthopedic injury six years ago I can't be in a sexual relationship with another person so that simplifies that part of it.

Guest Bandeapart

I got into diapers from the time i was 2 or 3, which sounds unreal but it is . At a neighbors, who was babysitting, i was asked if i wanted to wear a diaper to bed. I remeber standing in a crib saying no and then spending like an hour screaming that i wanted one but it never came. From that day on ive always liked them and have always found ways to get them.

As far back as I can remember I always had an interest in diapers, not sure why. I always wanted to try one but never had an opportunity to do so. Then when I was about 8 I mentioned the idea to my best friend, who was 10 at the time. He said ok and we bought our first box of pampers (the purple box of 12) for about $2.09!. We snuck them into the basement and put them on in the bathroom together and had fun.

After that we always would try to sneak and get them whenever we got together for sleepovers as we lived far away from each other. We would mostly sleep in the basement for privacy and wear them constantly and have a lot of fun (it's much better doing it with a friend than by yourself) we would tell each other that there is nothing wrong with it and that it is harmless and enjoyed it off and on throughout the years!!! That was 25 years ago and we are together a lot now so have started again with the adult diapers (depends) and are having a lot of fun, it really is harmless and people should not worry about it and have fun if it makes them feel good, so what !! Life is too short !!! Enjoy !!

I don't know how I missed this thread! I would have posted before this! I love to tell my early experiences with diapers. :)

When I was about 4, I would spend the night with my cousin. We're abut the same age. He was a bed wetter, and my aunt put him in diapers at bed time. I used to love watching her diaper him and the intimacy they shared together. I wanted a diaper too!

At age 10, I began wetting my pants in school. I also rediscovered my love and interest for diapers. I made diapers out of towels when no one was around. I never wet them, just enjoyed wearing them.

After I left home, I began wetting again and discovered adult diapers. I'm diapered 24/7 now as a 'want to' not a 'have to.'

• 1 month later...

I started wearing diapers about a year ago. I always woundered what it would feel

like in the past I stole a couple of my sisters pantie liners and enjoyed the way they felt then i decided to try diapers and loved them to bits and the best thing for me is a nice warm wet diaper against my bum

My mother insists I was potty trained befroe i was four, but i always wore a pamper to kindergarden and plasitc traing pants until 3rd grade. I Always wet when i sleep. I was nine or ten when Pampers became to small .... Just in time For Attends to come on the market, My problem was I had the urge incontinence and i worried about it all the time :screwy:

Around 5 years ago i had a "small stoke". I lost my bladder control completly, about 2months after the stroke i did start getting bladder urges that i couldn't control. after month's of tring to build some control I still could hold back nothing, I got realy depressed. Thank the gods I had my wife . She dosent mind at all. Now I'm diapered all the time B)

Guest Guest_Samantha_*

Hi my name is Samantha and i like diapers since...i use to wear them when i was 12 and got caught with them at my aunts house..lucky only she found out..she said why i liked them and i told her my feelings. She changed me that same day and liked it. From that day on everytime i sleep over at her house i have a diaper on 24 hour daily and its fun. Right now i'm in my fresh diaper i just got changed and it feeels good..If anyone wants to knw more or like to chat add me or email me at sam_pam9@hotmail.com byeeee :)

I can remember being interested in diapers for as long as I can remembered. It wasn't until i was 12-13 I started to make my own. I would go through periods of denial, and then when I was 16-17 I found out about being a DL on the web. When I went off to college at 18, I bought real diapers. I wear depends or the local pharmacy brands, whatever is the cheapest.

I can remember what started me on diapers. I was being babysitted at some of my parents friends house who i grew up with and I remember being really tight with one of there daughters at an early age. We were pretty good friends. She had a pull-up and decided to bring it out. I didnt think much of it at the time but after she gave it to me and told me to try it on. Something deep down inside was triggered in my mind. I took the pull-up home with me and started experimenting with wearing it. I wore it to elementary school one day in 3rd grade. I dont remember much of what I experienced that day and dont remember exactly when the next time I picked up a diaper was. I recall going to the grocery store and stealing a pack of pull-ups, bringing them home and wearing them at night. Being diapered came to me off and on. Sometimes I would convince myself it was a problem when I knew deep down inside it was more of a compfort zone. I started taking diapers from any place possible just to get the feeling once again. When I turned 16, I realized that in the real world, it wasnt so bad. Then wondering if this was a problem I should seek help for. I turned to the internet and found a website that use to exist called http://babymd.da.ru/ where I found others like me which eventually led me to this website. In search of an answer, I found exactly what I was looking for and was quite surprised to find out there were a lot of people who liked to wear diapers. I then realized there was more than one category for diaper wearing. I found myself to fit in in the D/L and now A/B category. At age 18 I started buying them in the public places i.e. (wal-mart). That was quite stressful and hard to convince myself to do it in the day time. I later found it easier to go in the middle of the night. Now I buy them off and on and wear them every now and then hoping that someday the girl I end up with will have the same interests so we can be babies together. Well, thats my story. Peace

diaperedone

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd have to agree with silent_ab is that warm feeling just after your first pee in a dry diaper & also when lying on my back & feeling it run down between my legs & spread over my butt. Also like the weight of a cloth diaper & liner hanging down after several wettings.

Excuse me I think I have to go lay down........ :D

Getting changed into a dry new diaper after complettely soaking one. I love that part. the powder, lotion, ohhhh. I think I need my wife to change me.

My favorite part is the crinkly sound it makes when moving around and pulling it up between my legs and fastening it on when getting changed. :Crylol:

The best part for me is being able to pee where ever I want. I usaly don't worry about leeking until afterwards. I was in line at the store the other day in a depends and a full ballder. While I was in line I just relaxed and pee'd in my diaper, the feeling was overwheming, sometimes it's difficult not to get a hard on while I'm doing it (hee-hee). I must have had a glow on my face, I love the warm feeling all over me as the warm pee soaks in, I love the full feeling of the diaper as well and the fact that I am doing something naughty!!!!! I need a good spanking afterwards too!!!

Guest Guest_tim_*

the security and comfort and thickness of being protected, plus the feel of disposables. i want to know everyones oppinion on which brand is the thickest?

My favorite part about wearing diapers is that nice warm feeling just

just afeter you pee in your diapers :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What's not to love about them? The feeling of security. The crinkely sound of the plastic. The smell of the powder. The love i feel when Mommie changes me. Not having to find a restroom when i'm out. I love everything about them ^_^... well.. except the expence of buying them, but i can live with that. :)

• Like 1